Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:32 am
Wait a tick...NG's going away?! Why?

crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:56 pm
Hey al, sory about that! I tought i'dmentine a while back i was going to sn diago for vacatin, so i touht you al knew Iment i wa leaving for vcation1 Srr sorr :seat: I'm in Sa Diago now, and man i' tired! We had alot of trbulence, minor butenugh to keep me from sleping on the way here. I woke up at 3:45 AM and im sure you can all understand jst how tired am! The flight was alright otherthen te trbulence and this bozo putting his seat WAY te ******** back. We got some nice air-plane food too. Hot Muffins! yum XD Im in my hotel room now, and i have internet acess for 24 hours, thanksto my loving mom, so feel fe to chat with me. Oh, and my speling sucksmore ten useual becase the keybored for ths figggin TV sucks. XD Again sorry to wory you al xx;  

UglyCoyoteNG

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:32 pm
Ok good. Have fun then! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:48 pm
rofl gonk Way to be confusing NG heart xp domokun  

punchIT

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:27 pm
Have fun in San Diego  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:29 pm
Rainey_angel81
Have fun in San Diego

Hehe, indeed. Have fun in San Diego.
And watch out for Carmen.

Sonya Khatsworth

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:51 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Hey al, sory about that! I tought i'dmentine a while back i was going to sn diago for vacatin, so i touht you al knew Iment i wa leaving for vcation1 Srr sorr :seat: I'm in Sa Diago now, and man i' tired! We had alot of trbulence, minor butenugh to keep me from sleping on the way here. I woke up at 3:45 AM and im sure you can all understand jst how tired am! The flight was alright otherthen te trbulence and this bozo putting his seat WAY te ******** back. We got some nice air-plane food too. Hot Muffins! yum XD Im in my hotel room now, and i have internet acess for 24 hours, thanksto my loving mom, so feel fe to chat with me. Oh, and my speling sucksmore ten useual becase the keybored for ths figggin TV sucks. XD Again sorry to wory you al xx;

That's ok NG. I thought there was a logical reason for that, and there was. Have a good time in San Diago. But I think a lot of idiots put their chair back to annoy people >.>

Here's a tip, if they do that, accidently slip some hot meal on their head. It makes them learn very quickly! twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:54 pm
Just something scary..for me at least.

I thought I was dying or dead...I dunno. Anyway, sometimes at work, when I have dogs in the house with me, I'll curl up in a chair and take a little nap and I usually don't go into a deep sleep, I stay on the edge of being awake and sleeping, where I'm still alert in the real world but am dreaming at the same time. Anyway, I was dreaming about someone dying and I've had this before where it was me or someone else and all I've felt was the emotion of dying, but this time I felt it physically. All of a sudden, when they said that "her heart is going" my chest burned and I could feel my heart thumping a few times and then stopped. and then they said "she's not breathing" and I couldn't breathe and from the start I was trying to wake up and I could hear the dogs barking and faintly feel the wet nose of the dog that was inside with me, but I couldn't move and everything hurt. When my eyes finally popped open, my chest hurt and my throat hurt...so I don't know what it was, but it felt very real.  

Rainey_angel81

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:06 pm
Doomie - bad joke bad joke! rofl

e_____e I GET TO DINE WITH SHAMU LAWLS. i cant wair.

Raney: Thats te danger of "Sleeeping Awake." Yoursuseptible to te paralasis thatsleep bings on. Yer when full asleep , you don't reac, or have any reaon to or way to, ecause you are aleep. howver if your onhe boder where you are alert, yourdreamsbgin tobecome reeality becase you are, well, awake. Your rain sends signals that to the rest of your body tatthisis really hppening bcause your awke. Anyway,i ope tat mad somesencde.Hoe you fl better  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:27 pm
That made a lot of sense  

Rainey_angel81

Xayvien

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:26 pm
I decided to share this with my GaiaOnline Furry Friends; I hope for some advice right now about what to do for the future. smile

.Eco.Hart.
I brought it up before but my Mate Tanjah was a good person; she was someone who came from a hard life and I was her first boyfriend. Tanjah was a rape victim and her mother died years before we met; but even though we only talked through Online Games and the Phone we were connected. Eventually she stopped talking to me on both of these for a few months; then I got with someone else because I'd thought Tanjah left me.

Recently I heard Tanjah hanged herself and she wrote a short note about how sorry she was to do this. Her mother killed herself too; this is why Tanjah was buried in Germany beside her mothers grave; she was said to have been in a white dress and looked completely at peace.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:41 pm
NG - Don't scare us like that again.... sweatdrop And it's so difficult to decipher your writing now....But that's not important. Enjoy your vacation, and go see the zoo! (I've always wanted to do that...you can live my dream for me... blaugh )

Rainey - Whoa, creepy. No more naps at work now, mkay? heart

Eco - That's a depressing story, but what sort of advice are you looking for anyway?  

Manda_Tifa

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:47 pm
Rainey_angel81
Just something scary..for me at least.

I thought I was dying or dead...I dunno. Anyway, sometimes at work, when I have dogs in the house with me, I'll curl up in a chair and take a little nap and I usually don't go into a deep sleep, I stay on the edge of being awake and sleeping, where I'm still alert in the real world but am dreaming at the same time. Anyway, I was dreaming about someone dying and I've had this before where it was me or someone else and all I've felt was the emotion of dying, but this time I felt it physically. All of a sudden, when they said that "her heart is going" my chest burned and I could feel my heart thumping a few times and then stopped. and then they said "she's not breathing" and I couldn't breathe and from the start I was trying to wake up and I could hear the dogs barking and faintly feel the wet nose of the dog that was inside with me, but I couldn't move and everything hurt. When my eyes finally popped open, my chest hurt and my throat hurt...so I don't know what it was, but it felt very real.
I'm so used to that now that it's not new to hear about. The only advice anyone can give you is to try and move your finger. As soon as you can move any body part, you can break out of it. I used to get it real bad back when I lived with my mom and her ex.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:45 pm
Manda_Tifa
Eco - That's a depressing story, but what sort of advice are you looking for anyway?

Anything that people think I should know right now. 3nodding  

Xayvien

punchIT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:19 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

e_____e I GET TO DINE WITH SHAMU LAWLS. i cant wair.

My friend's mom saw Shamu give birth. :O  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games