Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:08 pm
Lloxie
Wooshka, fast moving thread tonight... <@-@>

Annywho.... I love the piccy Doomie! Skwee! Lawn Gnome Hunter! X3 Y'know thas funny... for the longest time I always blame things on the evil tiny lawn gnomes of doom living in my head. XD << >> Um, yeah.....

XP

Yeah, evil evil things. And the worst is that they're allied to the Uptree Squirrels. We even have photographic proof of ...ahem.. intimate relationships among them. It's a vision of horror, one that could render the untrained mind totally fried O.O  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:09 pm
MariusBinx
Lloxie
MariusBinx
*pops in*

I just wanted to some in and say

HELLO LLOXIE!!! blaugh
*glomps*

alright, Im out....Ill be in the queers thread whee

[SiSsy PupPy]
*and just got done working an 8 hour shift @.@*

Marius, Sissy! <^_^> *glomps* Two of the cutest members of the AFG. ;P Haven't seen you around in a while. Maybe I'll come chat in the other thread with ya some. =p *huggles* Annywho, good to see ya again. <^^>

I hang out at the GGC (gay gaian community) now instead of here xp
I like it there
this place got boring sweatdrop

.... Oh. Nerr, sowwy ya got bored here. =\ *snuzzles* You still gonna post here now and then though right?  

Lloxie

MariusBinx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:10 pm
[SiSsy PupPy]

bout to go to bed..gotta work three to eleven tomorow as well..@.@ *giggles* but its fun n.n so I cant really complain about it !

*noogies lloxie* no more dreaaads ;P

murr blaugh
glad ya have fun oo whee
I might be dlin icq..
so I might need to talk to ya so I can learn da fun s**t
and pfft...I wanted a reason to PM you anyways...yer fun to talk to
*runs in circles*

have fun at work biggrin oO  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:11 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
Wooshka, fast moving thread tonight... <@-@>

Annywho.... I love the piccy Doomie! Skwee! Lawn Gnome Hunter! X3 Y'know thas funny... for the longest time I always blame things on the evil tiny lawn gnomes of doom living in my head. XD << >> Um, yeah.....

XP

Yeah, evil evil things. And the worst is that they're allied to the Uptree Squirrels. We even have photographic proof of ...ahem.. intimate relationships among them. It's a vision of horror, one that could render the untrained mind totally fried O.O

OH NO! THEY HAVE ALLIES!! AHHHH!!!! WE'RE ALL DOOMED, DOOMED I SAY!!!

... xp

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:12 pm
[SiSsy PupPy]
MariusBinx
[SiSsy PupPy]
MariusBinx
[SiSsy PupPy]

hewwo sisssssssssssssy blaugh

*wagwag* n.n

wats up? whee

bout to go to bed..gotta work three to eleven tomorow as well..@.@ *giggles* but its fun n.n so I cant really complain about it !

XP *giggles and meeps, then baps playfully* Nuuu, me likey dreads. =p 'sides they're the closest to braids for guys on Gaia anyways. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:12 pm
Lloxie
MariusBinx
Lloxie
MariusBinx
*pops in*

HELLO LLOXIE!!! blaugh
*glomps*

[SiSsy PupPy]

Marius, Sissy! <^_^> *glomps* Two of the cutest members of the AFG. ;P Haven't seen you around in a while. Maybe I'll come chat in the other thread with ya some. =p *huggles* Annywho, good to see ya again. <^^>

I like it there

.... Oh. Nerr, sowwy ya got bored here. =\ *snuzzles* You still gonna post here now and then though right?

now that I am here, I see all the old fun people are still around, just scattered to different threads.....YES, I will be coming back, VERY often blaugh  

MariusBinx

GabrielNotchear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:13 pm
DoomNeko
GabrielNotchear
Dare I ask what inspired the Lawn Gnome hunter?

It's a 3-year running gag betweenn me and my friends. The british living room thing happens to be another joke among my friends, so it's kind-of an insider, but nonetheless funny to see. xp
The girl on that pic is a real person, jsut catoony-ised. biggrin

Can anyone guess where the actual garden gnome came from though? whee

Reminds me that in the game Ratchet and Clank (The third one) There is an evil Ninja Lawn Gnome enemy,.... x.x  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:14 pm
MariusBinx
Lloxie

now that I am here, I see all the old fun people are still around, just scattered to different threads.....YES, I will be coming back, VERY often blaugh

WOOTNESS! <^_^> *snuzzlehugs* Das good. <^^>  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:14 pm
MariusBinx
Lloxie
MariusBinx
Lloxie
MariusBinx
*pops in*

HELLO LLOXIE!!! blaugh
*glomps*

[SiSsy PupPy]

I like it there

Yay :3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:15 pm
Lloxie
MariusBinx
Lloxie

WOOTNESS! <^_^> *snuzzlehugs* Das good. <^^>

*bounce bounce*
*huggles*
whee
its very good blaugh  

MariusBinx

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:15 pm
*flops and curls up in amongst everyone, swishing his tail contently* <^^>  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:16 pm
MariusBinx
[SiSsy PupPy]

murr blaugh
glad ya have fun oo whee
I might be dlin icq..
so I might need to talk to ya so I can learn da fun s**t
and pfft...I wanted a reason to PM you anyways...yer fun to talk to
*runs in circles*

have fun at work biggrin oO

Pajama tiiiiime n.n  

[Nishiki]

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:17 pm
GabrielNotchear
DoomNeko
GabrielNotchear
Dare I ask what inspired the Lawn Gnome hunter?

It's a 3-year running gag betweenn me and my friends. The british living room thing happens to be another joke among my friends, so it's kind-of an insider, but nonetheless funny to see. xp
The girl on that pic is a real person, jsut catoony-ised. biggrin

Can anyone guess where the actual garden gnome came from though? whee

Reminds me that in the game Ratchet and Clank (The third one) There is an evil Ninja Lawn Gnome enemy,.... x.x

That has to be awesome xd
But sadly, nope, tha's not it. I took a specific TV show into mind when drawing that gnome. Of course, the eyes aren't normally like that, thing is, it's dead, but the garden gnomes in the show have huge eyes. And they can't really "die" per se,but they're freaky and evil nonetheless! xp
Might be a wee bit different as well due to the fact I drew it off mind at school. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:17 pm
DoomNeko
MariusBinx
Lloxie
MariusBinx
Lloxie
MariusBinx
*pops in*

HELLO LLOXIE!!! blaugh
*glomps*

[SiSsy PupPy]

I like it there

biggrin

whee

HELLO eek blaugh  

MariusBinx

MariusBinx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:18 pm
DoomNeko
MariusBinx
Lloxie
MariusBinx
Lloxie
MariusBinx
*pops in*

HELLO LLOXIE!!! blaugh
*glomps*

[SiSsy PupPy]

I like it there

biggrin

whee

HELLO eek blaugh  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games