Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:09 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Haha ]]
" I'm Fine." Mia replied quietly, wrapping her arms around his neck and laying her head on his chest. She closed her eyes and her breathing slowed becoming very light.

[ Sorry guys. Had to help my mom for a second there. ]

Yuuta entered Mia's dorm and he laid her down on her bed. [ Did she fall asleep? xD ] He sat beside her and played with her hair, slowly.. he was falling asleep.

[[ No problem haha. And shes really close to falling asleep.]]
Mia smiled rolling over to face him, opening one eye to look at him. She put a hand on his free hand and mumbled, " Aren't you sleepy?"

Yuuta smiled, kissing her on the cheek. "I am. Are you?" He grinned sleepily.. forcing himself to stay awake.

" Mhm." Mia said putting a hand on his shoulder and lightly pushing him down. She shut her eye again tiredly, yawning.

Yuuta hugged Mia and closed his eyes, yawning as well. It was a busy day and it tired them both.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:12 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Haha ]]
" I'm Fine." Mia replied quietly, wrapping her arms around his neck and laying her head on his chest. She closed her eyes and her breathing slowed becoming very light.

[ Sorry guys. Had to help my mom for a second there. ]

Yuuta entered Mia's dorm and he laid her down on her bed. [ Did she fall asleep? xD ] He sat beside her and played with her hair, slowly.. he was falling asleep.

Mia smiled rolling over to face him, opening one eye to look at him. She put a hand on his free hand and mumbled, " Aren't you sleepy?"

Yuuta smiled, kissing her on the cheek. "I am. Are you?" He grinned sleepily.. forcing himself to stay awake.

" Mhm." Mia said putting a hand on his shoulder and lightly pushing him down. She shut her eye again tiredly, yawning.

Yuuta hugged Mia and closed his eyes, yawning as well. It was a busy day and it tired them both.

Mia kicked off her shoes and cuddled up to Yuuta's chest. She smiled to herself, giggling and mumbling " You smell good." Before falling asleep.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:16 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
Saya screamed and she stood up and ran behind Luca. A sharp pain pierced her thoughts at the time, and it seemed like it didn't want her to awaken Mitsuki. "What.. what was that?" She mumbled under her breath.
Luca glanced at Saya who was now behind him then quickly returned his gaze back to Mitsuki. He was anticipating something terrible now. Really really bad.

Mitsuki's eyes flew open and she sat up. Rubbing her eyes, she yawned. She looked at the group in front of her and she frowned. They had woken her up too soon and she disliked it. Mitsuki stood up and faced Saya, "Why did you wake me up?" Her eyes turned blood-shot red. Not the usual violet colour of her eyes.
ria's eyes widened at mitsuki, scared and curious. "w-...whats wrong with her..?" ria said, steeping back, away from mitsuki. she could feel that arua in the air that told her something bad was donna happen.

Luca glanced at Ria and grinned. "You've just witnessed the awakening of Suki. Mitsuki's other self." He looked at Suki and walked towards her, "Remember me?"
Suki looked at Luca and smiled. "Of course I do." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. [ Yaya! xD ]
Saya shifted her gaze to the floor and she laughed awkwardly. "Ria, this is the girl that Luca likes. Apparently, they like each other." She looked up at Ria and shrugged.

[ Racy should be here! ]
ria stared at them blankly, not knowing if she wanted to barf in suprised, scream, panik or awe them. then ria noticed somethig was missing. "oh yeah!" ria snapped her finger, and racy appeared behind ria.
"wha- how did i- what did you-" racy said, seeing ria infront of her.
ria turned racy aound, for her to see luca and 'suki'.
racy's jaw dropped, confused, not really wanting to know what was going on but she asked anyways. "what... who.. why...?" racy couldnt put her words together.

Suki broke the kiss and looked at Racy, obviously messing with her. "I'm Suki, Mitsuki's other self." She giggled, and it sounded like a small tinkling bell.
Saya looked at Racy and patted her on the back. "I'm sorry Racy-chan." She looked back at Suki and sighed. No matter how you looked at it, she wasn't Mitsuki. Well, she was.. except, a different personality.
Luca looked surprised at Racy, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "Hey.."
Saya gripped her dress and shook her head. 'Big mistake, shouldn't have awakened her,' she thought. This version of Mitsuki was certainly mischevious. Shaking her head, Saya sighed once more. This was bad.. really baad.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:18 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia kicked off her shoes and cuddled up to Yuuta's chest. She smiled to herself, giggling and mumbling " You smell good." Before falling asleep.

Yuuta also kicked off his shoes and hugged her tight. He chuckled when he heard what she said, thinking it was cute. "Nite.." He closed his eyes and fell asleep.  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:21 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Yuuta also kicked off his shoes and hugged her tight. He chuckled when he heard what she said, thinking it was cute. "Nite.." He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Mia didn't move much, or really dream in her sleep. She wrapped an arm around him in her sleep like a teddy-bear.
[[ you don't have to respond. XD Or we can timeskip ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:23 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
Saya screamed and she stood up and ran behind Luca. A sharp pain pierced her thoughts at the time, and it seemed like it didn't want her to awaken Mitsuki. "What.. what was that?" She mumbled under her breath.
Luca glanced at Saya who was now behind him then quickly returned his gaze back to Mitsuki. He was anticipating something terrible now. Really really bad.

Mitsuki's eyes flew open and she sat up. Rubbing her eyes, she yawned. She looked at the group in front of her and she frowned. They had woken her up too soon and she disliked it. Mitsuki stood up and faced Saya, "Why did you wake me up?" Her eyes turned blood-shot red. Not the usual violet colour of her eyes.
ria's eyes widened at mitsuki, scared and curious. "w-...whats wrong with her..?" ria said, steeping back, away from mitsuki. she could feel that arua in the air that told her something bad was donna happen.

Luca glanced at Ria and grinned. "You've just witnessed the awakening of Suki. Mitsuki's other self." He looked at Suki and walked towards her, "Remember me?"
Suki looked at Luca and smiled. "Of course I do." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. [ Yaya! xD ]
Saya shifted her gaze to the floor and she laughed awkwardly. "Ria, this is the girl that Luca likes. Apparently, they like each other." She looked up at Ria and shrugged.

[ Racy should be here! ]
ria stared at them blankly, not knowing if she wanted to barf in suprised, scream, panik or awe them. then ria noticed somethig was missing. "oh yeah!" ria snapped her finger, and racy appeared behind ria.
"wha- how did i- what did you-" racy said, seeing ria infront of her.
ria turned racy aound, for her to see luca and 'suki'.
racy's jaw dropped, confused, not really wanting to know what was going on but she asked anyways. "what... who.. why...?" racy couldnt put her words together.

Suki broke the kiss and looked at Racy, obviously messing with her. "I'm Suki, Mitsuki's other self." She giggled, and it sounded like a small tinkling bell.
Saya looked at Racy and patted her on the back. "I'm sorry Racy-chan." She looked back at Suki and sighed. No matter how you looked at it, she wasn't Mitsuki. Well, she was.. except, a different personality.
Luca looked surprised at Racy, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "Hey.."
Saya gripped her dress and shook her head. 'Big mistake, shouldn't have awakened her,' she thought. This version of Mitsuki was certainly mischevious. Shaking her head, Saya sighed once more. This was bad.. really baad.
racy blinked, lookign at 'suki' and luca. she quircked a brow, unbelievingly. she tried not to show her jealousy, anger, sadness all of those. she looked to luca, ignoring his 'hey' and turned around, crossing her arms, trying not to look at anyone. there it was again. those feelings inside of ehr the day she met luca.
ria sensed racy's pain and she hugged her comfortingly.
but, when racy was unhappy, she was sure to spread it. it was just her nature. racy harshly pushed ria away, making her fall to the ground, and she stomped away, like there was no racy anymore. "why did you bring me here!!??!" racy yelled, obviously to ria, but looking down at the ground as she walked away.
ria didnt move once she fell to the ground, feeling like she wanted to cry. but she didnt, cuz that would make her look immature and childish. she just looked at the ground. then she shook her head, not giving up. she snapped her fingers again, and racy appeared there again, but she was unawarre and she was accidentally walking towards luca and suki. "hey!" ria called, getting up wiht a more serious look on her face.
racy looked up, snaping out of her little self tantrum and softened again. racy blushed, seeing suki and luca again, quickly turning around to ria. "im sorry ria, it came over to me again, and.. i didnt mean to-.."
racy was inturrupted by ria, giving her a glare.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:28 pm
[ Gonna take from RPing guys. Kinda dizzy right now. ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:29 pm
The Dreaming Panda
((mhmk. come back soon ;D))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:29 pm
The Dreaming Panda

[[ kk. Feel better! [: ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:30 pm
Im back now what did i miss?  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:32 pm
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
Kat jumps on nate "Hi sweety!!"
nate was suprised by this jump attack, but recoverd quickly, holding onto her so she didnt fall. "ey, whereve ya been?" wink he said, walking in a random direction with his on his back.

She smiles and holds on "I been hidin" She laughs quietly laying her head on his shoulder
nate smiled. "mhmk. where do you wanna go?" then nate looekd around, noticing everyone was at one spot outside. "hey lets check that out." nate said, wondering what was going on, walking to the big group of people outside around a bench.

She smiles and kisses his ear "Okie sweety!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:40 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
nate was suprised by this jump attack, but recoverd quickly, holding onto her so she didnt fall. "ey, whereve ya been?" wink he said, walking in a random direction with his on his back.

She smiles and holds on "I been hidin" She laughs quietly laying her head on his shoulder
nate smiled. "mhmk. where do you wanna go?" then nate looekd around, noticing everyone was at one spot outside. "hey lets check that out." nate said, wondering what was going on, walking to the big group of people outside around a bench.

nate smiled, as he got down to the group. he saw ria, ont he ground, loking liek she wanted to cry, and racy angeily walking away. then he saw luca and mitsuki kissing, and saya standing ther apologetically. "um...." he really didnt know what was going on. the he was racy disapear and reappear back into the crowd, then he saw her blushing, then aologizing. and for the first time in his life he saw ria serious looking. he didnt really wanna go into hte crowd just yet. he gently set kat down, then touched his wrist. it was stinging a but from carrying kat.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:44 pm
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

nate smiled, as he got down to the group. he saw ria, ont he ground, loking liek she wanted to cry, and racy angeily walking away. then he saw luca and mitsuki kissing, and saya standing ther apologetically. "um...." he really didnt know what was going on. the he was racy disapear and reappear back into the crowd, then he saw her blushing, then aologizing. and for the first time in his life he saw ria serious looking. he didnt really wanna go into hte crowd just yet. he gently set kat down, then touched his wrist. it was stinging a but from carrying kat.

"Um, two questions...Isn't Mizuki with my cousin? And are you ok did i hurt you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:54 pm
(What the ******** happened to Mizuki and Damien?!?!)  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:03 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

"Um, two questions...Isn't Mizuki with my cousin? And are you ok did i hurt you?"
nate looked at her. "one, i have no idea whats going on, and two, no im fine..." he said, looking down at the bloody bandaged wrist.
ria looekd up at nate, seeing him. "oh! hi nate!!" ria skidded over, explaining hte whole scenerio. "okay, whats going on, it that racy had a crush on luca, but he loved mitsuki. it didnt make sense at first, then racy got into her depression state and stuff you know. then i made luca cheer her up. didnt go well. her 'bad' side came out too many times.... anyways, then misuki his her '30 year hibernation' then saya woke her up, and it turned out its 'suki'. not Mitsuki, its 'suki'. its a differnt part of mitsuki and she seems reallllllllllly mischivious. thats the part that luca likes. so thiat isnt mistuki, and thers racy, trying not to blow her top." ria said, pointint to the group. "make sense?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games