Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:08 pm
Kat looks at the ground and automatically heals nate's hand then listens to racy. She gets angry and all she hears it the part about luca and "Suki" Being together. "So shes cheeting on my cousin?" Looks up angrily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:12 pm
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

She smiles and holds on "I been hidin" She laughs quietly laying her head on his shoulder
nate smiled. "mhmk. where do you wanna go?" then nate looekd around, noticing everyone was at one spot outside. "hey lets check that out." nate said, wondering what was going on, walking to the big group of people outside around a bench.

She smiles and kisses his ear "Okie sweety!"
nate smiled, as he got down to the group. he saw ria, ont he ground, loking liek she wanted to cry, and racy angeily walking away. then he saw luca and mitsuki kissing, and saya standing ther apologetically. "um...." he really didnt know what was going on. the he was racy disapear and reappear back into the crowd, then he saw her blushing, then aologizing. and for the first time in his life he saw ria serious looking. he didnt really wanna go into hte crowd just yet. he gently set kat down, then touched his wrist. it was stinging a but from carrying kat.

"Um, two questions...Isn't Mizuki with my cousin? And are you ok did i hurt you?"
nate looked at her. "one, i have no idea whats going on, and two, no im fine..." he said, looking down at the bloody bandaged wrist.
ria looekd up at nate, seeing him. "oh! hi nate!!" ria skidded over, explaining hte whole scenerio. "okay, whats going on, it that racy had a crush on luca, but he loved mitsuki. it didnt make sense at first, then racy got into her depression state and stuff you know. then i made luca cheer her up. didnt go well. her 'bad' side came out too many times.... anyways, then misuki his her '30 year hibernation' then saya woke her up, and it turned out its 'suki'. not Mitsuki, its 'suki'. its a differnt part of mitsuki and she seems reallllllllllly mischivious. thats the part that luca likes. so thiat isnt mistuki, and thers racy, trying not to blow her top." ria said, pointint to the group. "make sense?"

negi goes to them "hi"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:19 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Kat looks at the ground and automatically heals nate's hand then listens to racy. She gets angry and all she hears it the part about luca and "Suki" Being together. "So shes cheeting on my cousin?" Looks up angrily.
ria gets scared. "n-no! mitsuki is unaware of this!! suki has taken over!" ria tries convincing kat.
nate sighs in relief, his wrist feeling better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:20 pm
Kat growls angrily turning quickly as the neji walks up then "Sees" him and stops "Sorry didnt know it was you..."  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:20 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

nate smiled, as he got down to the group. he saw ria, ont he ground, loking liek she wanted to cry, and racy angeily walking away. then he saw luca and mitsuki kissing, and saya standing ther apologetically. "um...." he really didnt know what was going on. the he was racy disapear and reappear back into the crowd, then he saw her blushing, then aologizing. and for the first time in his life he saw ria serious looking. he didnt really wanna go into hte crowd just yet. he gently set kat down, then touched his wrist. it was stinging a but from carrying kat.

"Um, two questions...Isn't Mizuki with my cousin? And are you ok did i hurt you?"
nate looked at her. "one, i have no idea whats going on, and two, no im fine..." he said, looking down at the bloody bandaged wrist.
ria looekd up at nate, seeing him. "oh! hi nate!!" ria skidded over, explaining hte whole scenerio. "okay, whats going on, it that racy had a crush on luca, but he loved mitsuki. it didnt make sense at first, then racy got into her depression state and stuff you know. then i made luca cheer her up. didnt go well. her 'bad' side came out too many times.... anyways, then misuki his her '30 year hibernation' then saya woke her up, and it turned out its 'suki'. not Mitsuki, its 'suki'. its a differnt part of mitsuki and she seems reallllllllllly mischivious. thats the part that luca likes. so thiat isnt mistuki, and thers racy, trying not to blow her top." ria said, pointint to the group. "make sense?"

negi goes to them "hi"
ria jumped. "negi-san! your just in time to help me explain a story." ria said, taking his arm. then she lets go. "aw wait no i have to explain to you now dont i?" ria groaned, tired of talking so much already.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:22 pm
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
Kat looks at the ground and automatically heals nate's hand then listens to ria. She gets angry and all she hears it the part about luca and "Suki" Being together. "So shes cheeting on my cousin?" Looks up angrily.
ria gets scared. "n-no! mitsuki is unaware of this!! suki has taken over!" ria tries convincing kat.

Kat growls angrily at Ria "He loved her. He didnt deserve that"  

RaWr-i-lovely

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:23 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

negi goes to them "hi"
ria jumped. "negi-san! your just in time to help me explain a story." ria said, taking his arm. then she lets go. "aw wait no i have to explain to you now dont i?" ria groaned, tired of talking so much already.

"yes if it was something i wasnt here for youd have to explain to me so i can explain" he says then laughes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:31 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
Kat looks at the ground and automatically heals nate's hand then listens to ria. She gets angry and all she hears it the part about luca and "Suki" Being together. "So shes cheeting on my cousin?" Looks up angrily.

Kat growls angrily at Ria "He loved her. He didnt deserve that"
ria felt like shrinking. "uwaa!! no!! kat-san! please!! mitsuki still loves Damein!! uwaa please dont kill me..!!" she said, feeling tiny compared to kat who seemed to be growing over ria.
nate took kat's hand. "hey... i dont think mitsuki is into all of this... there really are to parts of people. i know racy has them, i do too." he smiled, reassuringly.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:32 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

negi goes to them "hi"

"yes if it was something i wasnt here for youd have to explain to me so i can explain" he says then laughes
ria sighes. "okay. here it goes again." then she repeats what she said to nate and kat. (too lazy to type it out again, its up there ^^^^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:34 pm
Kat's eyes glow an angry red as she looks at Ria "I'm not going to kill you because my love loves you now this luca person on the other hand..." She trails off and looks at her hand as nate grabs it. Shes still pissed but calms down a bit so she doesnt hurt anyone...yet. "How do i fix her?" She asks this rather loud without realizing it. "If i cant fix her ill kill him." She sais this without regret or remorse  

RaWr-i-lovely

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:38 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

negi goes to them "hi"

ria sighes. "okay. here it goes again." then she repeats what she said to nate and kat. (too lazy to type it out again, its up there ^^^^^))

"oh ok"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:39 pm
[ @Rawr: Mitsuki is still with Damien. Anyways, she went into this 3o year hibernation thing for vampires and Saya tried to forcefully awaken her. But when Mitsuki woke up, she wasn't really Mitsuki. Instead, her Split Personality awakened. And now, she's not Mitsuki. But instead, Suki. Get it? ]

Suki roamed around the school grounds and soon encounter Kat, Nate, and Ria. She stared dumbly at them, her face a mixture of confusion and amusement.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:45 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Kat's eyes glow an angry red as she looks at Ria "I'm not going to kill you because my love loves you now this luca person on the other hand..." She trails off and looks at her hand as nate grabs it. Shes still pissed but calms down a bit so she doesnt hurt anyone...yet. "How do i fix her?" She asks this rather loud without realizing it. "If i cant fix her ill kill him." She sais this without regret or remorse
ria;s eyes widen at kat. "uwaa!!! dont kill Luca-kun!!! Dx" ria begged.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:46 pm
The Dreaming Panda
[ @Rawr: Mitsuki is still with Damien. Anyways, she went into this 3o year hibernation thing for vampires and Saya tried to forcefully awaken her. But when Mitsuki woke up, she wasn't really Mitsuki. Instead, her Split Personality awakened. And now, she's not Mitsuki. But instead, Suki. Get it? ]

Suki roamed around the school grounds and soon encounter Kat, Nate, and Ria. She stared dumbly at them, her face a mixture of confusion and amusement.
((i already explained that. duh, were jsut doing this for th drama. xD whres luca-kun and saya-san? they where the a sec ago...))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:47 pm
The Dreaming Panda

[Yes but kat is still pissed so...sorry if she jumps you. Its kat that doesnt care Damien will understand. But kat will probably end up killing someone if she doesnt go back soon.]

Kat sences her and jumps in her direction. But she cant get close cuz she refuzes to let go of nates hand. She hisses angrily at her. "What happened to you?!" She screams angrily at mizuki  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games