Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:52 pm
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
Kat's eyes glow an angry red as she looks at Ria "I'm not going to kill you because my love loves you now this luca person on the other hand..." She trails off and looks at her hand as nate grabs it. Shes still pissed but calms down a bit so she doesnt hurt anyone...yet. "How do i fix her?" She asks this rather loud without realizing it. "If i cant fix her ill kill him." She sais this without regret or remorse
ria;s eyes widen at kat. "uwaa!!! dont kill Luca-kun!!! Dx" ria begged.

Kat cant speak above a growl shes so angry "Then we better fix her hadnt we because i will in a second. Don't play with me. He WILL Die if she doesnt get better."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:54 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
Kat's eyes glow an angry red as she looks at Ria "I'm not going to kill you because my love loves you now this luca person on the other hand..." She trails off and looks at her hand as nate grabs it. Shes still pissed but calms down a bit so she doesnt hurt anyone...yet. "How do i fix her?" She asks this rather loud without realizing it. "If i cant fix her ill kill him." She sais this without regret or remorse
ria;s eyes widen at kat. "uwaa!!! dont kill Luca-kun!!! Dx" ria begged.

Kat cant speak above a growl shes so angry "Then we better fix her hadnt we because i will in a second. Don't play with me. He WILL Die if she doesnt get better."
ria nods frantically, the rans away, looking for luca-kun and saya-san. "Luca-Kun!!! where are you?!" she said, worried and i bit scared of kat at the moment.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:58 pm
Kat looks at nate and her face softens a bit. "I know i'm horrible but please don't hate me my cousin will die if he looses mitzuki. Just like i would die if i lost you..." She looks down sadly still not letting go of his hand  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:00 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Kat looks at nate and her face softens a bit. "I know i'm horrible but please don't hate me my cousin will die if he looses mitzuki. Just like i would die if i lost you..." She looks down sadly still not letting go of his hand
nate smiled at her and shrugged. "its fine. i love you either way, anyway." he said, pulling her in and hugging her from behind comfortingly.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:01 pm
[ Ah, kay.
@Angel: How rude. xD ]

Suki glared at Kat and chuckled. "Silly girl. Nothing's wrong with me!" She pranced around Kat, acting like a kid. She gave a devilish smile towards her and giggled.

Luca and Saya sat beside each other and discussed how they would get her back. Even though Luca didn't approve, he agreed it was for the best.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:03 pm
Kat loves the way nate feels as he holds her and "Accidentally" whips a leg out and trips her before nate or anyone else can see what she tripped ove she pulls her leg back  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:09 pm
The Dreaming Panda
[ Ah, kay.
@Angel: How rude. xD ]

Suki glared at Kat and chuckled. "Silly girl. Nothing's wrong with me!" She pranced around Kat, acting like a kid. She gave a devilish smile towards her and giggled.

Luca and Saya sat beside each other and discussed how they would get her back. Even though Luca didn't approve, he agreed it was for the best.
ria runs over. "luca-kun!! dont die please!! change mitsuki back or she'll kill you!!" ria begged. "she'll kill you." ria repeated. then ria ran out, and dragged suki over. "change her back!!!!" ria said, practiacally giving a tantrum.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:10 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Kat loves the way nate feels as he holds her and "Accidentally" whips a leg out and trips her before nate or anyone else can see what she tripped ove she pulls her leg back
all nate saw was suki falling over and hitting the ground. he couldnt help but let out a little chuckle. "hahha...." he said, wanting to laugh more but thatd be too rude. xd  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:12 pm
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
all nate saw was suki falling over and hitting the ground. he couldnt help but let out a little chuckle. "hahha...." he said, wanting to laugh more but thatd be too rude. xd

Kat looks up at nate and kisses his chin unable to reach anything else  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:17 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

Kat looks up at nate and kisses his chin unable to reach anything else
nate smiles, looking down at kat. he rubbs the top of her head, ruffling her hair a bit. then he walked over to suki and helped her up, having his laugh. then he walked over to kat. ''i know you did that on purpose..." he said as he walked to her with a 'i wanna laugh so badly' smile.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:19 pm
Kat blinks innocently "Oh? What did i do baby?" She smiles and laughs then looks angrily at mitzuki once more  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:23 pm
Suki looked up at Kat and her eyes filled with tears. "You big meanie!" She glared and stuck out her tongue. She bared her fangs and stood up, running over to where Saya was.
Luca stared at Ria and laughed. "I don't have the power to change her back Ria. We don't. It's up to her if she wants to change, don't worry. This happened before. It's bound to happen.." He looked at the running Suki and shrugged.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:23 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Kat blinks innocently "Oh? What did i do baby?" She smiles and laughs then looks angrily at mitzuki once more
nate lets out one more laugh. then he looks around for ria, seeing her at the bench with luca and saya. he takes kat's hand, walking over. "hey, whats up with mitsuki?" he said, jsut wondering if what ria was saying was true. ria doesnt always speak the truth, and shes not s innocent all the time, so nate was jsut curious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:30 pm
[ Gotta go nows. Bye. ]  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:34 pm
(Bye she better get fixxed!! lol)
Kat hisses angrily at Luca "Fix her or you die." She sais in a serious way as her eyes glow red and she is about to jump him.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games