Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:47 pm
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
*rolls aorund like a pinball, making pinball machine noises

! *pounces and pins him down, then nuzzles and licks his cheek* Sura! Hiyo my... *suddenly hops back and strikes a dramatic feral pose* Arch nemesis! >o! XP *giggles and reglomps him* <^^>

*giggles and looks at him with a rival stare* We meet again. *huggles*

*pokes his pants* Why they look brown? O.o

*giggles and snuzzles* <^.^>

*shrugs* Iunno... they changed the color of the flame pants when they redid the avatar system a while back. Now they're brown. But they match the indian stuff. xP

*snuggles* odd, gaia has odd sense of colour any ways. liek some of the hair styles. Grey? no no, that would be white my friend. black? ha ha, you wihs, thats deep blue. reds that are pink, it's a crazy mixed up word cept for my Lola la la la Lola. X)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:48 pm
Yeah, like these pants are supposed to be black, but they're grey. Thank god for that. xd  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:50 pm
Eddily
Yeah, like these pants are supposed to be black, but they're grey. Thank god for that. xd

I wish one of the sets were white tough. Sura has white hine paws, not black, or red(pink) or blue T.T  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:51 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
*rolls aorund like a pinball, making pinball machine noises

! *pounces and pins him down, then nuzzles and licks his cheek* Sura! Hiyo my... *suddenly hops back and strikes a dramatic feral pose* Arch nemesis! >o! XP *giggles and reglomps him* <^^>

*giggles and looks at him with a rival stare* We meet again. *huggles*

*pokes his pants* Why they look brown? O.o

*giggles and snuzzles* <^.^>

*shrugs* Iunno... they changed the color of the flame pants when they redid the avatar system a while back. Now they're brown. But they match the indian stuff. xP

*snuggles* odd, gaia has odd sense of colour any ways. liek some of the hair styles. Grey? no no, that would be white my friend. black? ha ha, you wihs, thats deep blue. reds that are pink, it's a crazy mixed up word cept for my Lola la la la Lola. X)

*giggles* Yeah, hehe. XD Like the white tanktop is really light blue. Which I'm glad for, cus it's just right for my angelic outfit. whee  

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:52 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily

I wish one of the sets were white tough. Sura has white hine paws, not black, or red(pink) or blue T.T

Sorry about that. It would be neat if you buy an item, then you can choose the color of it at will. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:54 pm
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily

Sorry about that. It would be neat if you buy an item, then you can choose the color of it at will. biggrin

Oooh, black delux cat ears *purrs* Red top hat? hmm. to bad it isn't like that. I'd have a double of alot of my stuff just cause of the colours duke the colours  

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:55 pm
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily

Yeah, that'd be awesome. I pine for a cream/white colored fox set with blue tips.... ><  
hey all  

Vashyyk

Redfox_Wolf

Hey Eddily. What are those glasses ya have called?  
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily

Aye, then everything I wear would be red! xp  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:57 pm
Vashyyk
hey all

Hiyo Vashy! <^^>  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:57 pm
Redfox_Wolf

Romani Glasses. 3nodding  

Eddily

Redfox_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:58 pm
Eddily
Redfox_Wolf

Romani Glasses. 3nodding

Kick-a**. thankies. 3nodding  
Vashyyk
hey all

*pounces* Hi  

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

Redfox_Wolf
Eddily
Redfox_Wolf

Romani Glasses. 3nodding

Kick-a**. thankies. 3nodding

No problem. biggrin  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games