Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:35 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Suki looked up at Kat and her eyes filled with tears. "You big meanie!" She glared and stuck out her tongue. She bared her fangs and stood up, running over to where Saya was.
Luca stared at Ria and laughed. "I don't have the power to change her back Ria. We don't. It's up to her if she wants to change, don't worry. This happened before. It's bound to happen.." He looked at the running Suki and shrugged.
ria sighed, calming down a bit. "okay." she looked to suki, then smiled, then abck to luca, and saya, and smiled too. "just.. dont let her kill you." ria reminded. she REALLY didnt want kat killing anyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:37 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
(Bye she better get fixxed!! lol)
Kat hisses angrily at Luca "Fix her or you die." She sais in a serious way as her eyes glow red and she is about to jump him.
nate pulled her back, gently and smoothly, just a way nate could do. "i-i..i dont think he has a choice to..." nate said, looking down to kat, then back to luca.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:38 pm
Kat holds on to nate so she doesnt loose it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:06 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Kat holds on to nate so she doesnt loose it
wink nate huggs kat, looking to suki and luca, then he shrugs, just comforting kat at the moment.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:24 am
((Well rawr...I missed a bunch of crap...*sigh* I'll be on later today guys, promise!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:01 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
((Well rawr...I missed a bunch of crap...*sigh* I'll be on later today guys, promise!!))
((mhmk. noone was on earlier so o got off and i missed you. >:/ oh well, later!))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:07 pm
((i got bored so i made this look pretty ;D))

----

Eddie walked around, looking for whatever to do. then he saw the hoard of people. There was Nate with Kat, Ria looking scared, Racy walking away, Luca and Saya on the bench and Mitsuki looking not at all like herself. First he went to Racy. "Hey whats up?" Eddie said, wondering how everything fit together.

"Eh, Mitsuki has 2 parts of her. This one is her other part. The part Luca likes..." racy said, looking back. She saw they were trying to change her back, and she wanted to help, but she didn't think she could. The took Eddie bak to the group. "C'mon."
Eddie walked over with Racy, seeing Suki look like she just fell, and she did look a bit mischeivious. "hey..." eddie waved loosely to suki, wondering if she would do anything differnt.

Racy just stood there, looking bored, but she wanted to know how this was gonna go down. she had heard that only suki could change herself back. she sighed. "this is gonna take a while..."
----

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:16 pm
[ Gonna be on and off guys. Mom just had her surgery. ]

Suki looked at Eddie and grinned. She walked over, lifted her arm to do an unusual gesture, and a bunch of yellow looking stars started raining down on him. She was acting more like a child now. Suki hugged Eddie, soon letting go to chase after a butterfly. Her bell-like laughter could be heard throughout the whole area.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:54 pm
----

Eddie blinked at Suki as she hugged him and left. Eddie sneezed a tiny short quiet sneeze after Suki sprinkled the star stuff on him. "Uhm... What did she sprinkle on me and whats wrong with her?" Eddie asked, rubbing some of the sprinkled stuff out of his hair.
Ria giggled. "No, silly thers nothing wrong with her. She seems fun! I dont think the star stuff will kill you, so it doesnt matter 4laugh " Ria was trying to enjoy this in the best way possible.
"Ha, of course theres something wrong with her. She's nothing like Mitsuki. And this 'Suki' is mischeivious, childish, immature, annoying, and frekkin evil..." Racy growled under her breath. She eyed Suki as she childishly chased the butterfly.
Eddie looked to Suki, then Luca, and then Racy. "Jealous?" He teased, which was a bad idea, knowing Racy for so long.
Racy nudged him, not going easy on him. He knew her that much. Racy laughed sarcastically. "Ha! Very funny. stressed " Racy growled at Eddie, practiacally telling him to back off.
Ria smiled at the two, somehow enjoying seeing eddie and racy quarrel.

----

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:24 pm
negi goes to racy "hi racy, ria, other dude"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:26 pm
[[ I should make another character. xD]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:32 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ I should make another character. xD]]

((why? you should use this girl))
User Image
((or this one))
User Image
((frist is a dragon second is a fox))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:35 pm
[[ Ahh. I already have a picture in mind, but thanks! hehe [: ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:47 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

((oh ok well make anouther one))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:52 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

((oh ok well make anouther one))

[[ Mmkay. I kinda wanna make twoo! XD Cause i have a boy and a girl ]]  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games