Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:54 pm
angel_eyes200
----

Eddie blinked at Suki as she hugged him and left. Eddie sneezed a tiny short quiet sneeze after Suki sprinkled the star stuff on him. "Uhm... What did she sprinkle on me and whats wrong with her?" Eddie asked, rubbing some of the sprinkled stuff out of his hair.
Ria giggled. "No, silly thers nothing wrong with her. She seems fun! I dont think the star stuff will kill you, so it doesnt matter 4laugh " Ria was trying to enjoy this in the best way possible.
"Ha, of course theres something wrong with her. She's nothing like Mitsuki. And this 'Suki' is mischeivious, childish, immature, annoying, and frekkin evil..." Racy growled under her breath. She eyed Suki as she childishly chased the butterfly.
Eddie looked to Suki, then Luca, and then Racy. "Jealous?" He teased, which was a bad idea, knowing Racy for so long.
Racy nudged him, not going easy on him. He knew her that much. Racy laughed sarcastically. "Ha! Very funny. stressed " Racy growled at Eddie, practiacally telling him to back off.
Ria smiled at the two, somehow enjoying seeing eddie and racy quarrel.

----

negi goes to racy "hi racy, ria, other dude"

((rump then make 2))
((do you know what PIMP or PIMPL means?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:00 pm
((why are you asking me?! im too innocent to explain...))
((also, im too tired and i g2g to make the pretty stuff.))
eddie nodded to negi once. "ey."
ria smile. "hai negi-nii!"
racy waved. "ello."  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:02 pm
angel_eyes200
racy waved. "ello."

"sup?"
((PIMP means peeing in my pants and PIMPL means peeing in my pants laughing))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:07 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ Ahh. I already have a picture in mind, but thanks! hehe [: ]]

((oh ok well make anouther one))

[[ Mmkay. I kinda wanna make twoo! XD Cause i have a boy and a girl ]]

((then make two))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:12 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
racy waved. "ello."

"sup?"
((0.0 wow... okay))
eddie shrugged as ria pointed to suki. "suki-chan is the only to to decide when she wants to change back."
racy nods, sadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:13 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
racy waved. "ello."

"sup?"
((0.0 wow... okay))
eddie shrugged as ria pointed to suki. "suki-chan is the only to to decide when she wants to change back."
racy nods, sadly.

"oh ok" he says  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:14 pm
[[ Im starting them now biggrin DDDD Teeeeeheeee ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:17 pm
Suki quickly turned her head to glare at Racy. "I heard that." She took out her katana and bared her fangs. Her eyes turning a shade of bright red. Walking closer to Racy, she laughed like a crazy person. "Obviously, you don't know Mitsuki. None of you do," she growled. They were getting on her nerves.
Saya shifted her gaze to the ground, slowly nodding. "She's right..."
Luca turned his head to the side, looking at the opposite direction.  

bones and rot

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:20 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Suki quickly turned her head to glare at Racy. "I heard that." She took out her katana and bared her fangs. Her eyes turning a shade of bright red. Walking closer to Racy, she laughed like a crazy person. "Obviously, you don't know Mitsuki. None of you do," she growled. They were getting on her nerves.

"suki your much nicer then her right?" negi asks  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:29 pm
1:Name: Amaya Matsumoto
2:Age: 16
3:Year: 4
4 razz owers: Telekenisis, mind-reading, Psychokinesis
5:Bio: Amaya comes from a middle class family, a brother and a sister, so shes used to not getting what she wants. She has a pretty good relationship with all of her family, but came to this school to learn more about her powers. She is the only 'gifted' one in the family.
6:Classes: Magic/fighting, Defence, casual
7 razz ic: User Image
8:user: Rumpelstiltkin-ed

1:Name: Hiroshi Kimura
2:Age: 18
3:Year: 6
4 razz owers: Materialize certain items and control water and fire.
5:Bio: Hiroshi comes from a very small town. His family had the most money, but that wasn't saying much. He hid his gifts from the rest of the town, fearing that they'd judge him and shun him. Hiroshi didn't even tell his own parents. He came to Neko in hope of learning more about his gifts and learning to control them.
6:Classes: Casual, Magic/fighting
7 razz ic: User Image
8:user: Rumpelstiltskined  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:40 pm
Hiroshi walked to his new dorm, putting his stuff down in his room and looking around. It was a fairly nice sized room. He made his bed, just leaving his clothes packed, figuring he'd just take them out as he needed. He put his hand in his pockets, and walked outside to look around.
Amaya stumbled a little with her bags, but regained balance and hurried to her room. She dropped her bags, immeadiatley putting her clothes away. " I like this place." She said smiling to herself and making the bed, just tidying up the room so it'd look nice.
Mia slipped out of Yuuta's arms, the sunlight was peeking through the window, which meant it was morning. She happily pranced into the bathroom washing off her face and changing her clothes. Hiroshi and Amaya were supposed to be coming soon. She was so excited, she hadn't seen them since she had came to Neko.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:45 pm
The Dreaming Panda
ria and eddie raised up tier hands halfway up in the air. "i didnt say anything..." eddie said.
"me neither..." ria said, looking at racy throught he corner of her eye.
racy blushed, looking slightly down, feeling quite stupid and embaressed. "s-sorry..." racy admitted, knowing her odd feelings just got over her.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:04 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
ria and eddie raised up tier hands halfway up in the air. "i didnt say anything..." eddie said.
"me neither..." ria said, looking at racy throught he corner of her eye.
racy blushed, looking slightly down, feeling quite stupid and embaressed. "s-sorry..." racy admitted, knowing her odd feelings just got over her.

"well bye" negi says to them  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:09 pm
Hiroshi walked around, wondering where miyo was, since she was here, somewhere. Not watching where he was going, he bumped into someone. His face brightened when he saw her. " Amaya!!! " Hiroshi exclaimed giving her a bear hug.
Amaya rubbed her head standing up. " Hey, wat-" Her eyes got big when she saw him. " Hiroshi!!" She said, being pulled into one of the best-bear hug giver in the world. Her face squished against his chest. She laughed and he finally let go. " You seen Miyo? I mean....M...Mia? " Amaya smiled. " Its so weird to not call her 'Miyo'."
Hiroshi let go, and shook his head. " Haven't seen her yet. Shes probably still sleeping." He said, a smile creeping up one side of his face. " You're right. I'm just going to call her Miyo." Hiroshi shrugged looking up into the sky.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:24 pm
Nate walked around, kinda bored again. he spotted two new people, and just for the heck of he he walked over to them. "Hey! you two are new i see? well, welcome to Neko School, and i hope you have a great time here!"
He said breifly, awfully nice, holding out a hand for one of them to shake.

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games