Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:31 pm
Hiroshi smiled at him warmly and shook his hand first. " Thanks. I'm Hiroshi, and-" He was inturuped.
" I'm Amaya." Amaya smiled walking up a little to come into view. " Nice to meet you Nate." She was much shorter than the two. She thought for a moment, realizing he hadn't said his name, " Oh. I read minds, thats how I know your name." She said looking around cutley.
Hiroshi grinned. " Do you know Miyo-san?" He asked looking around. " Oh.. I mean, ' Mia.' That's what she told us to call her here. " He let go of Nate's hand and looked at the dorms. " I'm guessing she's still asleep. "  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 pm
nate blinked a few times at hiroshi. "y-yeah.. i know miyo... sweatdrop yeah i think shes still sleeping." nate rubbed the back of his head nervously. then he looekd to amaya. "oh.. its nice to met you... wink "  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:41 pm
Hiroshi tilted his head slightly at Nate, confused. " Is something wrong?" He looked at Nate's facial expression, nothing much was really apparent. But his body langauge meant he was nervous.
Amaya smiled warmly to nate, showing off her white teeth. She took extra special care of her teeth, it was always something she had done, other then cleaning everything. Amaya yawned a little, looking into Nate's eyes, trying to figure out why he was nervous. Her face softend, a sad emotion replacing her happy, warm one. Her eyes flickered for a moment and she looked down. Did this boy really hurt Miyo like that?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:22 am
Nate looked at Amaya, telling she figured out what happened. then he shook his head. "Wait wait wait. if your thinking i hurt her, dont be thinkin that. she said that i could pick kat.... and she found someone else already, alright? im happy, shes happy." Nate crossed his arms, a bit uncomfterble.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:26 am
Hiroshi Looked at Nate with a furrowed brow. He had been with Miyo before? She hadn't said anything about that. Hiroshi stayed quiet.
Amaya nodded. " I understand. That's something she would do. I guess she loved you that much, eh?" She looked up. A falling leaf came into view, and she started moving it around since she was bored. " So how long have you been there?
[[ Cleaning, so it might take a while to respond. [: ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:58 am
Nate was a bit confused. "um.. yeah not anymore though. sweatdrop um... been where?" he was a bit confused.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:01 am
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Hiroshi Looked at Nate with a furrowed brow. He had been with Miyo before? She hadn't said anything about that. Hiroshi stayed quiet.
Amaya nodded. " I understand. That's something she would do. I guess she loved you that much, eh?" She looked up. A falling leaf came into view, and she started moving it around since she was bored. " So how long have you been there?
nate was a bit confused. "um.. yeah not anymore though. sweatdrop um... been where?" he was a bit confused.

Hiroshi was looking around, still paying attention, but he really didn't have anything else to add. Not any more... She had another guy? She must be less shy here.
Amaya giggled putting a hand over her mouth. " oopsies. Sorry, I meant here." She let the leaf fall and then looked back to Nate. " I get distracted." She shrugged smiling.
[[ Ooops. Sorry typo XD ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:17 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
nate was a bit confused. "um.. yeah not anymore though. sweatdrop um... been where?" he was a bit confused.

Hiroshi was looking around, still paying attention, but he really didn't have anything else to add. Not any more... She had another guy? She must be less shy here.
Amaya giggled putting a hand over her mouth. " oopsies. Sorry, I meant here." She let the leaf fall and then looked back to Nate. " I get distracted." She shrugged smiling.
nate nodded. "oh okay. well, ive been here... for 2 years now." he said, loosely holding up 2 fingers.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:22 am
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

nate nodded. "oh okay. well, ive been here... for 2 years now." he said, loosely holding up 2 fingers.

Hiroshi nodded and smiled. " Well, Thats about how long I have left at this school." He looked to the girls dorm, thinking he saw mia looking out, but dismissed the thought and looked back to Nate and amaya.
Amaya nodded, smiling still. She moved some hair out of her face. " Well, This place is pretty nice. I'd like to stay here for a while." She looked around at all of the surroundings, people walking all around. " Theres so many people." She said looking awestruck. " Maybe i just say that since I come from a small town."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:25 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Hiroshi nodded and smiled. " Well, Thats about how long I have left at this school." He looked to the girls dorm, thinking he saw mia looking out, but dismissed the thought and looked back to Nate and amaya.
Amaya nodded, smiling still. She moved some hair out of her face. " Well, This place is pretty nice. I'd like to stay here for a while." She looked around at all of the surroundings, people walking all around. " Theres so many people." She said looking awestruck. " Maybe i just say that since I come from a small town."
nate grinned on one side of his mouth. then he looked from amaya to Hiroshi. "hm? why only 2 years?" then he looekd bck to Amaya. "yeah, this place is nice. is good to stay for a while. but i dont think all be around anymore after..soon. wink "  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:29 am
" I was in year 6 at my old school." Hiroshi said putting his hands in his pockets. He looked down to Amaya, " She has a little while here though." He smiled.
Amaya looked slightly confused. " Why? " She asked nate itching the back of her neck.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:53 am
nate chuckled. "well, good luck with what you have here. as you may know, this place isnt a morml school.. so everything that happens might not be normal either. sweatdrop " then he looedk to amaya. "i just have some... business..to take care of." he smiled, a not so innocent smile. his eyes turned red then back in the short second while he said 'business'.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:57 am
angel_eyes200
nate chuckled. "well, good luck with what you have here. as you may know, this place isnt a morml school.. so everything that happens might not be normal either. sweatdrop " then he looedk to amaya. "i just have some... business..to take care of." he smiled, a not so innocent smile. his eyes turned red then back in the short second while he said 'business'.

Hiroshi kept quiet. Mia was a vampire. Why had she gone out with him?
Amaya opened her eyes wide. " Y-Your...a...hunter?" She gasped, whispering the words. " I..Why the hell did miyo go out with you?!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:04 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Amaya opened her eyes wide. " Y-Your...a...hunter?" She gasped, whispering the words. " I..Why the hell did miyo go out with you?!"
nate lost his smile. "huh?wait.. what?" he was confused. he didnt remebed siling evilly, and he didnt remerbed flashing red in his eyes. guess the chip did it on theire own. anywaus, he went back to question. he shrugged. "iono..."  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:13 am
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

nate lost his smile. "huh?wait.. what?" he was confused. he didnt remebed siling evilly, and he didnt remerbed flashing red in his eyes. guess the chip did it on theire own. anywaus, he went back to question. he shrugged. "iono..."

Hiroshi's mouth dropped. " You're a..hunter?!" He whispered suprised.
Amaya shook her head. " Why would miyo-san put herself in danger like that?" She frowned. " She's always been a crazy one I guess." Amaya said looking at Hiroshi, pushing his mouth closed. " Hiroshi, thats rude." She scolded.
Hiroshi rolled his eyes and smiled.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games