Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:29 pm
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Vashyyk
he Llo- Ack! *gets pounced by sura*

XD *gigglefits* xp

hehe, how are ya?
not bad, just relaxing after getting back from hanging out with 3 of my friends downtown during some pre-xmas celebration where they light up mainstreet with the x-mas lights. It would have been better if not so cold...

Neat, should have wore gloves, your paws are freezing XD
actually I did wear glvoes...

Ahh, the winter joys of Canada. biggrin
And the worst is, we're only getting slightly cold weather. Wait a week or two and we'll start getting to the good stuff! surprised
Anyone up for a walk downtown at -15 farenheit? x3

<@_@> Only if you're willing to drag my lifeless, frozen, freezedried corpse back afterwards. o_o;;;; I'd die if it ever got below 10 here. x-x;;; Literally....

I I could, I'd be there in a heart beat to keep ya nice and warm ^.^

x3 Nawwwr... <^-^> *snuzzles and hugs the skiger*

*huggles and giggles* I don't need my rival turnign into a villa-pop XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:30 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

<@_@> Only if you're willing to drag my lifeless, frozen, freezedried corpse back afterwards. o_o;;;; I'd die if it ever got below 10 here. x-x;;; Literally....

Meh, jsut put your hands in your pockets and grab a scarf, maybe a tuque if there's some wind, and you're all set! wink xd

No see, thas what I wear in the once it gets below 50. After it gets under 25 or so, I start wearing the following:

Two pairs of pants
A longsleeve shirt
A sweater
A windbreaker (with hood up if it has one)
A thick winter coat on top (also with hood up)
Gloves
Possibly earmuffs
Maybe two pairs of socks
Shoes
And a face mask if I had one.

Yes, I'm pathetic, so sue me. xd

Then again, stick me in Florida and I'll melt on-spot. xd

XD *giggles* =p Actually it's quite nice down there in the winter. Not too hot, not too cold.... o0;

Most of my relatives live in Florida and we all usually get together down there for Xmas so yeah. Thas how I know. XP

Lloxie

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:32 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Meh, jsut put your hands in your pockets and grab a scarf, maybe a tuque if there's some wind, and you're all set! wink xd

No see, thas what I wear in the once it gets below 50. After it gets under 25 or so, I start wearing the following:

Two pairs of pants
A longsleeve shirt
A sweater
Gloves
Possibly earmuffs
Maybe two pairs of socks
Shoes

I need a cold place to live, when it gets to hot. I get itchy all over my body, and it's really painful. Canada, or some place famouse for coldness, would be my perferd place. I'd chose Canada, all the cool people are there. Doom, Vash, my "Boyfriend". The people of Mainframe Entertanment  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:32 pm
Sura Tokaniku

XD *giggles and cuddles* Hehehe.... <^^> *swishes his tail and nuzzles Sura's chin, mrring softly*  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:36 pm
Sura Tokaniku
I need a cold place to live, when it gets to hot. I get itchy all over my body, and it's really painful. Canada, or some place famouse for coldness, would be my perferd place. I'd chose Canada, all the cool people are there. Doom, Vash, my "Boyfriend". The people of Mainframe Entertanment

Yeah, and there's no Bush. We've got medical cards for freebies on treatments, produce maple syrup by the gazillions and you can skate to work during the winter, sicne all the roads are iced up. Oh and did I mention there's no Bush? 3nodding biggrin whee xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:36 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Two pairs of pants
A longsleeve shirt
A sweater
Gloves
Possibly earmuffs
Maybe two pairs of socks
Shoes

Cha, a lot of my online friends live up there. Including my mate, hehe. <^^>

Too bad I'd freeze to death. o_O;; Figures the one thing I do like about where I live is the weather, which is the one thing I wouldn't like about the place I'd otherwise love to live. >>

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:37 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

Yeah, and there's no Bush. We've got medical cards for freebies on treatments, produce maple syrup by the gazillions and you can skate to work during the winter, sicne all the roads are iced up. Oh and did I mention there's no Bush? 3nodding biggrin whee xd

NO BUSH! WOOT! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:37 pm
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku

XD *giggles and cuddles* Hehehe.... <^^> *swishes his tail and nuzzles Sura's chin, mrring softly*

*nuzzles him back* Meow ^.^  

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:38 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku

*nuzzles him back* Meow ^.^

Yip. <^-^> *yawns and curls up, smiling contently*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:39 pm
YIPES! I just realized it's 11:30 already.... Merf, I should probably head to bed.... >> << *ponders*  

Lloxie

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:40 pm
*enter post that went wierd here...*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:41 pm
Could anyone tell me all the items that are in the fox set?  

Redfox_Wolf

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

NO BUSH! WOOT! whee

See, Canada rules. No more Bush, Free Medi card things, no more Bush, not to into the syrup, no more Bush, Friends, no more Bush, snow, no more Bush, no more Bush, no more Bush! It hink I'm gonna like it here.

<< thats the fourth time I've randomly qouted a TV, anime, movie, etc. odd, wasn't even trying to at first

Redfox_Wolf

Fox Ears, Fox Tail. :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:42 pm
Redfox_Wolf
Fox Ears, Fox Tail razz  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games