Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:17 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
nate chuckled. "well, good luck with what you have here. as you may know, this place isnt a morml school.. so everything that happens might not be normal either. sweatdrop " then he looedk to amaya. "i just have some... business..to take care of." he smiled, a not so innocent smile. his eyes turned red then back in the short second while he said 'business'.

Hiroshi kept quiet. Mia was a vampire. Why had she gone out with him?
Amaya opened her eyes wide. " Y-Your...a...hunter?" She gasped, whispering the words. " I..Why the hell did miyo go out with you?!"
nate lost his smile. "huh?wait.. what?" he was confused. he didnt remebed siling evilly, and he didnt remerbed flashing red in his eyes. guess the chip did it on theire own. anywaus, he went back to question. he shrugged. "iono..."

Hiroshi's mouth dropped. " You're a..hunter?!" He whispered suprised.
Amaya shook her head. " Why would miyo-san put herself in danger like that?" She frowned. " She's always been a crazy one I guess." Amaya said looking at Hiroshi, pushing his mouth closed. " Hiroshi, thats rude." She scolded.
Hiroshi rolled his eyes and smiled.
nate gently put his hands over both their mouths. "shhhh!!!" he scolded a bit. nate shook his head. "you cant tell anyone! dont you know that!? this is one rason i have to leave." nate said, slowly removing his hands from them, his eyebrows slightly furrowed, but he eyes filled with worry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 am
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
nate chuckled. "well, good luck with what you have here. as you may know, this place isnt a morml school.. so everything that happens might not be normal either. sweatdrop " then he looedk to amaya. "i just have some... business..to take care of." he smiled, a not so innocent smile. his eyes turned red then back in the short second while he said 'business'.

Amaya opened her eyes wide. " Y-Your...a...hunter?" She gasped, whispering the words. " I..Why the hell did miyo go out with you?!"
nate lost his smile. "huh?wait.. what?" he was confused. he didnt remebed siling evilly, and he didnt remerbed flashing red in his eyes. guess the chip did it on theire own. anywaus, he went back to question. he shrugged. "iono..."

Amaya shook her head. " Why would miyo-san put herself in danger like that?" She frowned. " She's always been a crazy one I guess." Amaya said looking at Hiroshi, pushing his mouth closed. " Hiroshi, thats rude." She scolded.
nate gently put his hands over both their mouths. "shhhh!!!" he scolded a bit. nate shook his head. "you cant tell anyone! dont you know that!? this is one rason i have to leave." nate said, slowly removing his hands from them, his eyebrows slightly furrowed, but he eyes filled with worry.

Hiroshi grinned. " Why do you think we were whispering? " He said moving nates hand.
Amaya wiped his hand off of her face. She looked at him slightly angry. " You ruined my lipgloss!" She said feeling in her pockets for some more. It must be in her dorm. She sighed.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:34 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Hiroshi grinned. " Why do you think we were whispering? " He said moving nates hand.
Amaya wiped his hand off of her face. She looked at him slightly angry. " You ruined my lipgloss!" She said feeling in her pockets for some more. It must be in her dorm. She sighed.
nate nodded, apologetically. "y-yeah.. sorry, ima kinda.." he shifted from side to side, swaying on his heels. "..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:39 am
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

nate nodded, apologetically. "y-yeah.. sorry, ima kinda.." he shifted from side to side, swaying on his heels. "..."

Hiroshi helped him steady. " Dude, You okay?" He asked looking at him slightly concerned.
Amaya could see Mia walking to them in the distance, she kept quiet, wondering if Nate was going hunter or something.
Mia kissed yuuta's cheek and murmured, " Ill be back soon." She walked out of the building, and towards hiroshi and amaya. She hugged amaya when she saw her. " Amaya!!" She squealed, holding her close.
Hiroshi smiled at the two, waiting for his hug.
Amaya smiled and hugged her back tight. " Miyo!!" She exclaimed happily.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:55 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Hiroshi helped him steady. " Dude, You okay?" He asked looking at him slightly concerned.
Amaya could see Mia walking to them in the distance, she kept quiet, wondering if Nate was going hunter or something.
Mia kissed yuuta's cheek and murmured, " Ill be back soon." She walked out of the building, and towards hiroshi and amaya. She hugged amaya when she saw her. " Amaya!!" She squealed, holding her close.
nate shifted back and forth on his heels, and whistled awkwardly. "mhm, im alrigt." he looekd to amaya, knowing what she was thnking. he mubled through his teeth. "im not going to go hunter. im here for someone else." nate said, looking a differnt direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:59 am
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

nate shifted back and forth on his heels, and whistled awkwardly. "mhm, im alrigt." he looekd to amaya, knowing what she was thnking. he mubled through his teeth. "im not going to go hunter. im here for someone else." nate said, looking a differnt direction.

negi walks to them "hi"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:01 pm
Hiroshi looked at him in a 'seriously' type of way. " Careful." He said letting go of him. " I don't quite like that tone."
Amaya kept her mouth shut and turned to Mia. " Miyo, do you have any lipgloss?" She asked despretly.
Mia giggled handing her a tube. She Hiroshi and ran over and gave him a huge, tight hug. " I missed you and amaya so much!" She smiled. She let go and looked at Nate. " Hey, you okay?" She asked putting a hand on his shoulder.
" Hey." Hiroshi said smiling at the boy and letting go of Mia. " I'm hiroshi. "

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:10 pm
nate felt the touch on his shoulder, nd he felt like falling over that direction. but he didnt, only like schooching away from ehr hold. "um.. yeah im fine.." he said, putting a light hand on his head. he was getting a slight headache. a familiar shocky kinda headache. electricity was going through his head. he eyes shocked wide open. "no nonononononono." he said quietly to himself, looking to them, then taking a few nervous steps back. "um.. i gotta...." he looked for a quick exit. he was starting to panik. he was gonna go hunter he just knew it. he backed up against a wall, slipping to the floor, hugging her knees to his chest, his head on his knees. he was thinking really hard, trying to stop hmself. he was also thinking for amaya to get mia away from him. now!!  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:12 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Hiroshi looked at him in a 'seriously' type of way. " Careful." He said letting go of him. " I don't quite like that tone."
Amaya kept her mouth shut and turned to Mia. " Miyo, do you have any lipgloss?" She asked despretly.
Mia giggled handing her a tube. She Hiroshi and ran over and gave him a huge, tight hug. " I missed you and amaya so much!" She smiled. She let go and looked at Nate. " Hey, you okay?" She asked putting a hand on his shoulder.

"im negi. nice to meet you hiroshi" he smiled  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:23 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

" Nice to meet you t-" Hiroshi looked at Nate. He knew he was going hunter, he backed away.
Amaya tried grabbing Mia and hid behind Hiroshi. She couldn't quite get a grip of Mia's arm as Mia approached Nate.
Mia got down on one of her knees. " N-Nate?" She knew he was going hunter, and that she should back away, but she didn't. She put her hand on his arm.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:33 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

" Nice to meet you t-" Hiroshi looked at Nate. He knew he was going hunter, he backed away.
Amaya tried grabbing Mia and hid behind Hiroshi. She couldn't quite get a grip of Mia's arm as Mia approached Nate.
Mia got down on one of her knees. " N-Nate?" She knew he was going hunter, and that she should back away, but she didn't. She put her hand on his arm.
nate closed his eyes tightly, feeling that touch again. "p-please.. dont come near me. i-i.. i dint want to hurt you...." nate pleaded.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:36 pm
negi just watches  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:41 pm
Yuuta slowly opened his eyes and realized that Mia wasn't there anymore. He sat up, rubbed his eyes, and got up from the bed. Yawning slightly, he walked over to the window to find Nate, Mia, and two other people there. Yuuta opened the door and slipped outside, closing it behind him. He made his way towards Mia and the others.
Suki sensed Nate going hunter mode and she quickly made her way towards him. It had been a long time since she encountered a hunter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:46 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

nate closed his eyes tightly, feeling that touch again. "p-please.. dont come near me. i-i.. i dint want to hurt you...." nate pleaded.

Hiroshi nodded. " Y-Yeah. Miyo-san. Come here." He agreed.
Amaya couldn't find the words to say. She knew the Mia wouldn't move.
Mia shook her head removing her hand. " I..I'm not moving."
" Always so stubborn!" Hiroshi cursed as he watched Mia carefully.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:56 pm
Yuuta arrived at the scene along with Suki. He quickly heard the frantic thoughts swirling around him. "Mia. Come here," He said sternly, eyeing Nate closely. If something were to happen to her, he'd probably go ballistic and kill Nate. He didn't want taking that risk.
Suki had her katana out of it's sheath, just in case Nate made a wrong move. She didn't want him hurting anyone here. Suki growled slightly, her eyes glowing bright red.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games