Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:42 pm
Redfox_Wolf
Could anyone tell me all the items that are in the fox set?

Fox tail, fox ears. Thas all. xP  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:42 pm
Thankies. ^^  

Redfox_Wolf

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:43 pm
Redfox_Wolf
Could anyone tell me all the items that are in the fox set?

ears and tail. AS far as I know. But there are muzzles and chest fur you cna use to add to em, or the cat set, or what ever ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:43 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
I need a cold place to live, when it gets to hot. I get itchy all over my body, and it's really painful. Canada, or some place famouse for coldness, would be my perferd place. I'd chose Canada, all the cool people are there. Doom, Vash, my "Boyfriend". The people of Mainframe Entertanment

Yeah, and there's no Bush. We've got medical cards for freebies on treatments, produce maple syrup by the gazillions and you can skate to work during the winter, sicne all the roads are iced up. Oh and did I mention there's no Bush? 3nodding biggrin whee xd

NO BUSH! WOOT! whee

See, Canada rules. No more Bush, Free Medi card things, no more Bush, not to into the syrup, no more Bush, Friends, no more Bush, snow, no more Bush, no more Bush, no more Bush! It hink I'm gonna like it here.

<< thats the fourth time I've randomly qouted a TV, anime, movie, etc. odd, wasn't even trying to at first

XD *giggles* =p  

Lloxie

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:44 pm
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku

I need a cold place to live, when it gets to hot. I get itchy all over my body, and it's really painful. Canada, or some place famouse for coldness, would be my perferd place. I'd chose Canada, all the cool people are there. Doom, Vash, my "Boyfriend". The people of Mainframe Entertanment
. . . *puts his headphones on and tunes everyfur out*

T.T crying  
Lloxie
YIPES! I just realized it's 11:30 already.... Merf, I should probably head to bed.... >> << *ponders*

*realises it's 1:45 AM here*
Hmm, I think I'll join you in the pondering...

...wait, no.

*bitchslaps herself*
No pondering, jsut drawing. Yus yus. :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

Merf.... foxie need sleep. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Nini guys! <^-^> *huggles and nuzzles everyone, licks Doomie and Sura, then scampers off to bed* Luff ya! <^^> heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:46 pm
Lloxie
Merf.... foxie need sleep. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Nini guys! <^-^> *huggles and nuzzles everyone, licks Doomie and Sura, then scampers off to bed* Luff ya! <^^> heart

Night ^.^

but there will be no rest for my enimes o.O*Gose floats around his bed*

Skuger Moonclaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:53 pm
Lloxie

Okiedokies, night nigth Lloxie ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:55 pm
I'm also gonna go to bed, I'm tired from wandering around downtown for almost 5 hours straight, cya all.  

Vashyyk

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:56 pm
*starts playing the ghouts house theme from "Super Mario world" floating around the chatterbox*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:59 pm
Vashyyk
I'm also gonna go to bed, I'm tired from wandering around downtown for almost 5 hours straight, cya all.

Hehe, okies! G'night Vash :3

Sura Tokaniku
*starts playing the ghouts house theme from "Super Mario world" floating around the chatterbox*

*joins in, imitating small boo giggles and somehow adding the whole strings set to the song with a flick of the hand*  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:04 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

*joins in, imitating small boo giggles and somehow adding the whole strings set to the song with a flick of the hand*

After Mario 64, were there any other "Tritional mario games? I knwo there are like a half million Mario parties, and tenis games, but anything liek 64?

I keep up more with Zelda ns Metroids, so I don't knwo much to mario. Ooooh. Zelda Kart... zelda party...... Zelda TENIS!!!!! Dr. Zelda XD man, why don't they make those type of games?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:12 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

After Mario 64, were there any other "Tritional mario games? I knwo there are like a half million Mario parties, and tenis games, but anything liek 64?

I keep up more with Zelda ns Metroids, so I don't knwo much to mario. Ooooh. Zelda Kart... zelda party...... Zelda TENIS!!!!! Dr. Zelda XD man, why don't they make those type of games?

Dunno, but Nintendo would make a fortune!
- Deku Bowling Advance
- Shy Guy 3 : Return of the outer masks
- Metroid 394 : Return of the reincarnation of the clone of the Mother Brain
- The Legend of Zelda : Adventures in Lala Land

...the possibilities are endless!

In other news, have you seen/heard this?

Super Mario RPG : Ghosts of the Marble Hall
'Tis pretty awesome :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:18 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

Dunno, but Nintendo would make a fortune!
- Deku Bowling Advance
- Shy Guy 3 : Return of the outer masks
- Metroid 394 : Return of the reincarnation of the clone of the Mother Brain
- The Legend of Zelda : Adventures in Lala Land

...the possibilities are endless!

In other news, have you seen/heard this?

Super Mario RPG : Ghosts of the Marble Hall
'Tis pretty awesome :3

Yep, I have about all the Ghost songs off OC remix. and all the Zelda and Metroid songs ^.^ I should get all the Mario. HAev all thre 7th guest songs, and the only Endless duel. ^.^ I love game songs... Ooh, haven't looed to see if they have any more good Willy Remixes.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games