Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:29 pm

In the room was a small bed for one person, or two very thin people who didn't mind sleeping close to each other. There was a dresser and a side table. She sat on the bed. "Come here and sit next to her." She opened the fridge and got a couple of glasses filled with fresh chilled blood.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:33 pm

kat looked at her suspicously but went over and toke a glass (lets make the vampire person evil >=) hha)

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:36 pm

(Just wait...)

She took a sip and set her glass on the side table. "C'mon. Sit down. I would say I don't bite, but I'm sure you know that's not quite true."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:40 pm

(for? O.o;; )
kat slowly sat down and toke a sip 2 slowly at first but then she drank quicker not relizeing how thirsty she really was

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:43 pm

(OK, this is going to get weird, but show you just what kind of person she is.)

She put her arm on her should and started talking to her. "So, how did you meet them?" She started pushing the strap of her top down off her shoulder.

(Well, I was going to make it take longer but since you wanted to know, she tries to seduce almost everyone she meets.)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:47 pm

(wtf...im a girl and so is she...ok ima kill her now...)]
kat growled and moved away from her "i met echo first in the forest then a few of her pack joined us that would be scoot and strike"

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:50 pm

(I know that, you know that, she knows that, she doesn't care.)

"Aw, no, keep sitting with me." She smiled at her and stared into her eyes. She was starting to use her vampire powers to seduce her, while it has less affect on vampires, it still has some.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:54 pm

(god this is really creepy me out dude)
kat backed away from her shakeing her head and she closed her eyes trying 2 ignore her she turned back for the door "i have 2 go.." she mumbled

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:56 pm

"Please no." she said in a sad little voice hiding oral signals of (this sounds so wrong) seduction.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:00 pm

kat started 2 turn back but she shook her head again and went back and grabbed the door know "sorry but i just have 2 go."

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:02 pm

(You do know I have a way to stop the door from opening don't you? And it won't be her fault. I have for a few posts.)

She stood up and put her hands on her shoulders and whispered into her ear. "But I want to talk to you and get to know you better." She started rubbing her shoulders.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:08 pm

(creepy....it would be so much easier 2 bare if it was a guy )
kat shivered and moved away from her "will you stop that" kat wiggeled the door nob but it woudnt open kat growled thinking maybe she could break it down but that would make the people in the house notice her theyd find out she was a vamp

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:11 pm

A drunken voice came from in front of the door. "Hey, I'm trying to get some sleep her, so stop wiggling the door into my back."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:17 pm

(wtf...)
kat growled and kicked the door then she turned back "is there another way out?" she asked the vamp

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:19 pm

"The window." She looked out the window. "But there are zombies out there." She turned back. "So, looks like you're stuck with me." She smiled a innocent little smile.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games