Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:22 pm

"Well....," Harley began, "Demons certainly act like animals at times-do they not. Not to mention some physical characteristics." She eyed Dougal's tail.

At the offer off the invitation....

"I would be foolish to pass up this opportunity after so long, Ace!" she beamed and then laughed at his annoyance to his nickname. "Sorry-Ace. But I use what nickname that pops into this little mind of mine. Just think off the bright side-it could have been worse."

She whispered to him then, "Or do you wish I had called you Pixie instead?"

"As for behavior....I shall attempt to do my best-but no promises on that part," she smiled.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:28 pm

Adanm quickly flapped his wings in a dismissive gesture of the 'pixie# nickname.
"Alright. Let's hurry." he readjusted dougal in his arms. he began to think they would be better living in a hospital. he started to walk briskly back.

--

Gabriel led Opal and Natasha out into the gardens. But for some scorched flowers here and there, the impressive grounds were untouched by the carnage. however, without the others around the forest still looked ominous, Natasha thought. gabriel started to hum a tune to himself to lighten the mood. after a little while his own angelic inflections started to hum into the tune until it was unnaturally layered and delicate - like an instrument of itself. it made natasha's ears buzz a little and the hair quiver on her arms. it was a little unsettling, yet beautiful. she doubted that Gabriel knew he was doing it, either. she settled into teh walk, trying to let her mind drift into empty peace.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:35 pm

Harley quicken her pace to keep up. Her plan wasn't going to badly at all, but she was to old to let cocky-ness blind her. She had to be careful no matter what.

"How's Kitten holding up?" she asked asked glancing over the pale Dougal while Aisling and Lilith followed.

----

Opal sighed and rested her head against Gabriel while he continued the strange and soothing melody.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:45 pm

"Badly." Adam frowned. "He's been through a lot."
It wasn't too lng before they arrived at the edge of the forest and onto the Helsing grounds. he made his way towards the mansion and spotted the others in a group.

"hey! Over here" he called.

Natasha span around at adam's voice and gabriel's song cut short mid-note.
"oh, dougal!" Natasha exclaimed when she saw teh stae of him, and hurried over. Gabriel let go of Opal and frowned.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:56 pm

Harley scanned around the grounds.

No Bijou..... she pouted in her mind. But there was Love.....if only she wasn't in the company of Snickerdoodle. Doll Face too....but Harley didn't think much of her at the moment.

Aisling rushed up to Dougal while Adam continued to hold him. Her eyes full of concern and worry.

Opal glanced at the horribly injured Dougal-uncertain what she could do to help. She glanced only briefly at the newcomer.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:00 pm

"Come, let's get him n one of teh beds." Natasha suggested. they moved back towards the house.

"Don't worry, i'll try to summon one of teh healer angels if they aren't overwealmed with the recent casualties." gabriel said. he spread his wings and took to the air to go look for one, or at least find a more suitable place to concentrate on drawing them from.

Once inside the house, natasha took them to a ground floor bedroom, passing sin.

"What's up?" sin asked, standing looking bemused with a huge demonic-looking axe in her hands from her explorations. She then noticed Harley. "who the hell are you?"

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:17 pm

Harley couldn't help but raise her eyebrows in amusement at Sin's reaction towards her.

She crossed her arms. "The name is-" she began looking Sin over pretending to think. "The name is Harley, Bijou." A teasing smirk crossed her face waiting for Sin's response. How exciting it would be if Sin threw that ax at her? Harley's eyes reflected her happy thought. "And Ace said I had to behave...."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:21 pm

"Bijou?" Sin wondered aloud. in one movement she moved the axe so that it rested casually on one shoulder. she was clearly much stronger and experienced than the otehrs had given her credit. With the others currently occupied with settling dougal she gave Harley her full attention.
"My name's Lady sin, for your information." She noticed how Harley didn't seem fazed by the fact she was half-snake, which was very interesting. "are you planning on joining the Scooby gang, harley?"

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:34 pm

"Sin?.....hmmmm-I do believe I heard some half demon mention you some time ago although I was much younger at the time....." Harley replied and glanced off in one direction as if in thought. "Had I known I was joining the Scooby gang I would have used those names instead. But your nickname stays I'm afraid along with the other I've already given. If I call you by name and Ace.....and Pixie.....and Sugar Princess will want me to call them by name and that would just spoil my fun." She gave a warm smile.

"Besides...in my opinion anyway....Bijou suits you better." she said. "It means -jewel- in French." Then she turned her attention to the others hovering over Dougal glancing over at Sin occasionally.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:43 pm

Sin relented with a smile. "Well, French is supposed to be sexy. I suppose it suits me that way. 'jewel' is more flattering than 'sin'. My father has quite a sense of humor."

Natasha and adam settled Dougal down on the bed and attempted to bandage some of his wounds.

On the roof Gabriel concentrated, closing his eyes and reaching out with his mind to scan through the thoughts of teh other angels on earth. it was a skill he had rarely used, but what was within his power. he tried to keep it secret as much as possible out fo respect. also, sicne the War in heaven and satan's jealousy, he didn't like to allow the othersc to see how much closer to God he really was.
healer..healer he mumbled, scannng through the candidates, trying to find one unoccupied. The various throughts that fluttered through their minds upset him - most were traumatised by the battle and afraid for humanity. teh battle was won, the war was still raging.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:01 pm

Harley gave another smile. One of a small victory of getting closer to Sin.

Aisling meanwhile did what little she could do to help while they waited for a proper healer. Dougal flinched at the use of 'holy' powers used on him and Aisling would stop occasionally-apologizing in a whisper. Dougal was still sensitive and somewhat fearful of heavenly powers.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:08 pm

Adam hung around feeling genrally useless now things had settled down.
"if it's any consolation, he isn't going to die today." he said, using his unique talent to give soem comfort. "That's something, right?"

Sin loked over at teh scene and toyed with the idea of accomanying them, but didn't wish to get in the way. she huffed and frowned as she felt a tingle go up her spine. focusing on the feeling she was surprised to feel the psychic energy radiating off Gabriel from above.
"That guy sure is impressive." she murmured.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:25 pm

Aisling tried to smile, "Y-yes.....I suppose that is true....."

Harley wasn't sure who Sin had referred to or what she meant. She tilted her head slightly studying Adam's backside. It was hard to tell but she imagined he had a nice a$$.

She bored slightly just standing around but she didn't show it and waited patiently for the return of Snickerdoodle.....

....yay..... she mocked in her head
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:29 pm

Adam smiled encouragingly putting a hand on her shoulder.
"he's tough."

Sin eyed harley, following where she was looking. she cocked an eyebrow and folded her arms.
"What is it exactly that you do?" she asked. "you look pretty normal."

Finally, gabriel found a suitable angel. he concentrated and withdrew from her mind back to the surface all angels used for communcation - no invasion into her thoughts anymore.
Lerieta, I need you. Can you please find me? i am at the mansion.

there was a pause as she was surprised by his contact. She then replied in the sweet sing-song voice she held. she was a young angel, but talented.
Of course, sir. i will be as fast as I can.

Bless you.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:41 pm

"There's no such thing as normal, Bijou," Harley replied with a smile when she turned her attention towards Sin. "As I told Ace there-I gather information and knowledge from demons I come across.....more of a pass time or hobby than a real job, but it's exciting. I do work random jobs to though to keep my stomach fed and gun loaded. Although circus performer on the resume doesn't get that great of reaction." She shrugged. "That's life I guess...."

Dougal moaned and his eyes flickered but nothing more.
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games