Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:36 am
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ok *says it as if shes in a cheerful mode and runs to alleyway leaving Keiji behind*

Keiji:Ah,hey,wait up *Keiji runs catching up to Sakura*

Sakura : *sees Rez standing there but doesnt car about the mess* Rez!!

Rez:*looks at Sakura,eye pupils still red*........*dripping blood*
Keiji:Sakura,wait
Rez:*disappears*
Keiji:Ah *runs in front of Sakura*
Rez:*reappears in front of Keiji and stabs him*
Keiji:Gah...........

Sakura : k-keiji... no!! *pushes Rez, both of them landing on the ground,sakura ontop of him* Rez you idoit after getting all cleaned up and now hurting keiji ..... snap out of it.....

Keiji:*lays on ground not moving*
Rez:*lays on ground,glaring at Sakura with his red eyes* ..........*grabs Sakura's throat,choking her*

Sakura : r....r..re...e...z.. *struggling to get his grip away* *to self : dammit ok ok calm down sakura use his own claws against him* *takes Rez other hand with the claws and claws it at the hand thats choking her , freeing her* *cough,cough*

Rez:.........*takes claws out of hand,letting blood drip out without caring*

Sakura : *to self : was i really like that* *runs over to keiji nad heals his wound* ok thats one down *drags him away from Rez and sits up against the building* *sigh* *looks at Rez*......................

Rez:*appears next to Sakura*.........*gets ready to stab her*

Selena: REZ NO -tackles him pinning his arms down- STOP IT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! U WERE GONNA KILL KEIJI NOW SAKURA!! WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!?!

Rez:*glares at Selena,eyes still glowing red*.............

Selena: -to self: oh nice job i mad him mad, he was mad in the first place i think but i angered him O.o-
Marissa: this isnt gonna end pretty
Ben: no it isnt...
Ikuto: agreed...

Rez:*grabs Selena's neck and starts choking,then gets claw ready to stab her*

Selena: ACK -grabs rez's claws and makes rez stab himself-
Marissa: .....
Ben: .....
Ikuto: .....

Rez:..........*takes claws out of self letting blood drip and glares back at Selena*

Selena: ehhh obvioulsy that didnt work... -gets up and starts running out of alley saying in mind: gonna get a book while i have a damn chance-
Marissa: Where are you going?!
Ikuto: you cant go after the book!
Ben: It's too dangerous
Selena: ill be back promise!! -runs into tunnel-
Marissa: -looks at rez- ehhh this isnt good

Rez:..........*turns back around and goes for Keiji who is currently unconscious

Selena: -spots book and runs for it- almost there -guard appears in front of- AAH!! -tries phasing thru him but just bumps into him- OW!... oh ya... i forgot -.-
Marissa: oh no... -ears twitch- i can hear her screaming... and you cant use powers in there...
Ben: You cant?
Marissa: she said theres a barrier
Iktuo: oh well -runs to rez tackling him and throws him to wall-

Rez:*disappears before Ikuto tackles him and reappears,standing on the wall of the building*.........

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:38 am
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ok *says it as if shes in a cheerful mode and runs to alleyway leaving Keiji behind*

Sakura : k-keiji... no!! *pushes Rez, both of them landing on the ground,sakura ontop of him* Rez you idoit after getting all cleaned up and now hurting keiji ..... snap out of it.....

Rez:*lays on ground,glaring at Sakura with his red eyes* ..........*grabs Sakura's throat,choking her*

Sakura : r....r..re...e...z.. *struggling to get his grip away* *to self : dammit ok ok calm down sakura use his own claws against him* *takes Rez other hand with the claws and claws it at the hand thats choking her , freeing her* *cough,cough*

Sakura : *to self : was i really like that* *runs over to keiji nad heals his wound* ok thats one down *drags him away from Rez and sits up against the building* *sigh* *looks at Rez*......................

Selena: REZ NO -tackles him pinning his arms down- STOP IT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! U WERE GONNA KILL KEIJI NOW SAKURA!! WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!?!

Selena: -to self: oh nice job i mad him mad, he was mad in the first place i think but i angered him O.o-

Rez:..........*takes claws out of self letting blood drip and glares back at Selena*

Selena: ehhh obvioulsy that didnt work... -gets up and starts running out of alley saying in mind: gonna get a book while i have a damn chance-

Rez:..........*turns back around and goes for Keiji who is currently unconscious

Selena: -spots book and runs for it- almost there -guard appears in front of- AAH!! -tries phasing thru him but just bumps into him- OW!... oh ya... i forgot -.-
Marissa: oh no... -ears twitch- i can hear her screaming... and you cant use powers in there...

Rez:*disappears before Ikuto tackles him and reappears,standing on the wall of the building*.........

Selena: -jumps and gets book in hands- YES!!!! -guard comes running near her- uh oh...
Ikuto: -falls onto ground- WHOA! AGH, damn this dude is messed up
Marissa: i knew he wasnt any good to selena in the first place...
Ben: eh...

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:41 am
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Selena: -jumps and gets book in hands- YES!!!! -guard comes running near her- uh oh...

Rez:*claws start to glow red*........*jumps off wall and slashes other building with claws in half,making it about to fall on Marissa and Ben*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:43 am
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Rez:*claws start to glow red*........*jumps off wall and slashes other building with claws in half,making it about to fall on Marissa and Ben*

Selena: -runs for it but gets stabbed in stomache- AGH
Ikuto: BEN MARISSA!!
Marissa: -grabs ben and phases thru ground-

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:47 am
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Rez:*hands start to glow more red* Ngh.........*looks at Keiji and runs towards him*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:48 am
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Rez:*hands start to glow more red* Ngh.........*looks at Keiji and runs towards him*

Selena: -runs back into alley grabbing keiji and phasing into building-
(Agh gtg shower -.- Brb)

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:50 am
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

(Agh gtg shower -.- Brb)

Rez:*slashes building with claws,making it collapse*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:15 am
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

(Agh gtg shower -.- Brb)

Selena: HOLY... -phases out of building with keiji and back and jumps on another building- KEIJI WAKE UP!!! -shakes keiji- KEJII WAKE UP!! -makes voice sound like sakura- KEIJI!!!!!!!!

iixAmuto

kimasari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:35 am
Yuki sees the building fall from a distance, letting out a small gasp as she sees rez, she calls out to him, hoping he'll hear her  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:41 pm
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

(Agh gtg shower -.- Brb)

Selena: HOLY... -phases out of building with keiji and back and jumps on another building- KEIJI WAKE UP!!! -shakes keiji- KEJII WAKE UP!! -makes voice sound like sakura- KEIJI!!!!!!!!

Rez:........*claw grows more red* Agh.........*looks in direction where Keiji is and disappears*
Keiji:*holds area Rez stabbed,blood still coming out* Ngh.......

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:29 pm
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

(Agh gtg shower -.- Brb)

Rez:........*claw grows more red* Agh.........*looks in direction where Keiji is and disappears*

Selena: -turns voice back to normal- ARE YOU OK?!?!? -looks where rez was- agh we gotta go -puts keiji on back and dissapears in tunnel and looks at keiji- it is important that you DO NOT attract any attention in this tunnel even though it may not look like much -thinks: oh s**t i got the book in my pocket-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:53 pm
kimasari
Yuki sees the building fall from a distance, letting out a small gasp as she sees rez, she calls out to him, hoping he'll hear her

Selena: -looks at yuki trying to get rez's attention- HEY DONT!! -dissapears, grabs her and appears next to keiji- PLZ DONT DO THAT!!  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:47 am
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

(Agh gtg shower -.- Brb)

Selena: -turns voice back to normal- ARE YOU OK?!?!? -looks where rez was- agh we gotta go -puts keiji on back and dissapears in tunnel and looks at keiji- it is important that you DO NOT attract any attention in this tunnel even though it may not look like much -thinks: oh s**t i got the book in my pocket-

Keiji:Rez.......cant......stop him........only way......to stop him........is........to kill..............him..............*faints from blood loss*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:50 am
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

(Agh gtg shower -.- Brb)

Keiji:Rez.......cant......stop him........only way......to stop him........is........to kill..............him..............*faints from blood loss*

Selena: k-k-keiji?!?! -sighs deeply and thinks: but how do i do that...-
Marissa: -appears next to selena with ben- WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?!?
Selena: SHHHH QUIET
Marissa: BUT U STILL HAVE THE BOOK!! THE GUARDS ARE GONNA KILL YOU!!!
Selena: -thinks-umm -takes book out of pocket,makes hole in ground and hides it- if they attack, just use a death beam on them
Marissa: ok...
Selena: -exits tunnel-

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:01 am
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

(Agh gtg shower -.- Brb)

Selena: k-k-keiji?!?! -sighs deeply and thinks: but how do i do that...-
Marissa: -appears next to selena with ben- WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?!?
Selena: SHHHH QUIET
Marissa: BUT U STILL HAVE THE BOOK!! THE GUARDS ARE GONNA KILL YOU!!!
Selena: -thinks-umm -takes book out of pocket,makes hole in ground and hides it- if they attack, just use a death beam on them
Marissa: ok...
Selena: -exits tunnel-

Keiji:*stays unconsious but loses a lot of blood*
Rez:*destroys another building with claw,which still glows red* Ngh......cant......stop...........

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games