Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:54 pm
DoomNeko
Tob0e
Yaaay..We can free the tigers biggrin they look so cuddly.

Oooh, I wanna help! ^___^
(and maybe manage to keep one to bring back home with me to keep around as a studio guard, with full cuddle and fresh food supplying ^_^)

"Well, According to what I know of that religion, it's not even a sure bet you'll make it into heaven even if you follow it exactly, which is one of the reasons I stopped at all. If there is no way to be sure, or to even know you're doing anything right, then what should you do?

On another note, if I never take a trip again, I hope to travel to Tiger Island down near Austrialia. They have a zoo almost totally dedicated to tigers, and they let them walk around in the park with the guests! Can you say, 'Dream Job'?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:01 pm
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
Tob0e

(and maybe manage to keep one to bring back home with me to keep around as a studio guard, with full cuddle and fresh food supplying ^_^)

"Well, According to what I know of that religion, it's not even a sure bet you'll make it into heaven even if you follow it exactly, which is one of the reasons I stopped at all. If there is no way to be sure, or to even know you're doing anything right, then what should you do?

On another note, if I never take a trip again, I hope to travel to Tiger Island down near Austrialia. They have a zoo almost totally dedicated to tigers, and they let them walk around in the park with the guests! Can you say, 'Dream Job'?"

O_O!!!
You have just changed my life, you know that? Now my first and most important trip to go on is to visit that place! ^____^
*melts of happiness in knowing such zoo exists*  

Sonya Khatsworth

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:04 pm
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
Tob0e

O_O!!!
You have just changed my life, you know that? Now my first and most important trip to go on is to visit that place! ^____^

"I saw it on 'The Croc Hunter'! (where else? xd ) It was the tigers birthdays, and they were giving them some cakes made of sweet cream to celebrate. The image that really caught me though was of one of the trainers lying on the ground with a huge white tiger, forepaws wrapped around him hugging him like a stuffed animal, sound asleep! I was like, 'I wanna be that guy!'"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:08 pm
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
Tob0e

O_O!!!

"I saw it on 'The Croc Hunter'! (where else? xd ) It was the tigers birthdays, and they were giving them some cakes made of sweet cream to celebrate. The image that really caught me though was of one of the trainers lying on the ground with a huge white tiger, forepaws wrapped around him hugging him like a stuffed animal, sound asleep! I was like, 'I wanna be that guy!'"

OKay, that's so beautiful, I think I'm gonna shed a few tears. There may still be hope for humanity... yet.  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:29 pm
and I'm back, a good 1 1/2 hours fighting with my computer to let the onboard network card take over since I had to give my mom my network card cuase the one in the comp doesn't support cable. one hell of a battle, but I came out unscaved!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:33 pm
Vashyyk
and I'm back, a good 1 1/2 hours fighting with my computer to let the onboard network card take over since I had to give my mom my network card cuase the one in the comp doesn't support cable. one hell of a battle, but I came out unscaved!

W00t! ^_^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:35 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk

W00t! ^_^

In the Immortal words of Boris Greishenko "I AM INVINCIBLE"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:38 pm
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk

W00t! ^_^

In the Immortal words of Boris Greishenko "I AM INVINCIBLE"

Why do I feel as I should know who that is?  

Sonya Khatsworth

Wolves Arucard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:39 pm
YAY VASH IS BACK *glomps * ok thats enough * goes back to my dark little corner*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:46 pm
I wish i could putta bow in my tail u.u  

Tob0e

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:48 pm
"Well, that's all for me. I'll see you guys next time! Goodnight!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:50 pm

DracosBlackwing

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:52 pm
DracosBlackwing

OKies, bai bai Dracos! *waves*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:54 pm
BAIBAI DRACOS cya later  

Wolves Arucard

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:00 pm
Sooo, um... yeah.
*crickets chirping in the background*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games