Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:52 am
User Image

𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣, 𝕠𝕙
𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕣𝕦𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣

Fiona was relieved when these girls replied nicely as opposed to Caleb, who she heard the sorting hat place him on Slytherin shortly after she was placed in Gryffindor. "Hi Cady! Hi Elisabet! And yes thats my last name. My sisters a second year but she in Hufflepuff." Fiona said finalizing introductions "Not sure of the differant house have their dorms any differant from each other, but my sister mentioned they had boys and girls seperate then it goes of year." Fiona continued thoughtfully. The other girls would be able to also give their thoughts before Fiona noticed something about Elisabet's hand. "Oh your hand looks differant, and cool." Fiona said after a moment as to not interupt. She knew what a prostatic was. They where for people who where missing a needed limb. She remembered a muggle boy with a missing leg who had one back home. Hers seemed cooler than what the boy had.

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕪
𝕊𝕠 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨
𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕨
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

Miss GryffindorK
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            「 Timeline 」
                                            This is it, boys, this is war- what are we waiting for?
                                            Why don't we break the rules already?
                                            I was never one to believe the hype.
                                            Save that for the black and white!
                                            I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked,
                                            But here they come again to jack my style!

·♦· Dɾҽա-لҽղղą Ɛìժҽ
                                                                    ( HalfbloodSecond Year GryffindorReserve Seeker )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew was really amused to see Laili look at her in confusion back at the Hogsmeade station before Mr. Murdoch came to usher them to the castle. She did however hang out with Gi and Lizzie throughout the ride, telling her own share of summer about how she and her family went to Scotland and camped there. Her pappa and tante, when they felt like the "kids" should see more adventure as well as being kid-safe, would always take them to outings like this. It was nice to see moments of pappa not being twitchy and stuff, because sometimes it was kind of awkward. Not seeing Gi anywhere, she instead flopped a chair beside Gabby and chimed in, "Hallo Gab, what's up? You seem.... I'm sure whats' the right word. Stressed?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            « with [Gabby] at
                                            »

Well, some nights I wish that this all would end,
                                            'Cause I could use some friends for a change.
                                            And some nights I'm scared you'll forget me again!
                                            Some nights I always win, I always win...
                                            But I still wake up, I still see your ghost!
                                            Oh, Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for, oh
                                            What do I stand for? Most nights, I don't know...

Out of Character ◀◀xxx
                                            ((additional info under spoiler))

( PERSONAL FILESOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE )

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:38 am
Tonight,
The foxes hunt the hounds
It's all over now
Before it has begun
We've already won

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi thought it was so cool that Rhett got to hang out in the forest by his home. When she got the chance, she wanted to settle down somewhere like that so she could take nature photos just from looking out her window. She laughed as he also mentioned pranking his cousins wondering what it was he might've done. "That all sounds fun! My summer was pretty quiet too. I mainly just spent it either hanging out with my brother or taking candid shots. I got a pretty cool one of him popping a zit before he chased me around the house." Gi said with a mischievous grin.

mc2

We are wild
We are like young volcanos
We are (we are)
We are wild

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:14 pm

Payton was so excited to hear the sorting hat exclaim Gryffindor. She jolted up as soon as the hat was off and ran over to the Gryffindor table. She ran so fast it looked as if she was going to crash into the table. She got to the table and quickly took a seat. She looked around at everybody at the table. She could only hope to find somebody to share her excitement with.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:11 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxPREFECTxxxxxxKEEPER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucy rolled her eyes her eyes in response but a grin remained on her face. "Have some faith in me, they haven't gotten to me yet." At least, she hoped they didn't. She could accept being saddled with prefect duties, but she'd have to ask Alec, or even Garnet and Minako (even though they were prefects) to snap her out of it if she trotted about snootily and started lecturing about discipline. That would just be embarrassing. "You could have left me with my hope," she sighed in faux-misery. "At least we know the feast is going to good." There was also the sorting and now that she was prefect, she had to be on the lookout for troublemakers. At least Gryffindor rarely had many.

Lucy stifled a giggle at Alec's antics; he had quite the flair for drama and she'd be lying if that wasn't part of his charm. "You poor thing," she cooed, clasping her hands in front of her. "Let's go take that carriage and you can tell me all the jokes you want." They hadn't encountered any of their friends on the way and had to share their carriage with a couple of older students, but they didn't bother them much. They soon arrived at Hogwarts and Lucy took a seat at the Gryffindor table to watch the sorting, not entirely surprised by the results. Gryffindor had a good turnout this, as did the other houses except for Slytherin. "With how things are going, they're going to expand the tower just to accommodate all the new students."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxGryffindor tablexxxxxw i t hxxAlec and other students
                                                            f e e l i n gxxrelaxedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        This should have been posted too long ago, sorry TT~TT

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:30 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<2nd year>

Rhett smiled as Gi said his summer sounded fun. He supposed it was but he was looking forward to this year with all his friends more. No offense to his nymph relatives but they were a bit too peaceful generally for his taste. He didn't even have his sister to bother as she moved out last year. "Ooh, I want to see those pictures. Especially the one of your brother! I bet that was a sight to see, more him chasing you around than the zit but still." He grinned and knew it was not a picture that would be nice to go posting around the whole school but the candid shot would be good to have a good laugh about when you were older. Zits, something he wasn't looking forward to as a possibility when he was older. His sister didn't have them really, maybe he would luck out too. "Did you get time to practice your flute or ocarina any over the summer?"

Time: 2037-2038
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                  Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:55 pm
Tonight,
The foxes hunt the hounds
It's all over now
Before it has begun
We've already won

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi giggled as her friend asked for the pictures even the one with the zit. "Sure! I can show you all of those exceepptt for the zit one. Ji made me swear almost a bazillion times not to show anyone else before he let me and my camera live. I know he wouldn't do anything to me but I believe he'd somehow melt my film." she said with an apologetic shrug. She brightened back up though when Rhett asked if she practiced her music over the summer which she answered with an enthusiastic nod. "Yup! My mom got me some new compositions for me to learn as a welcome back present and they're really pretty and one she knew apparently from her childhood." Gi commented happily. Neither of her parents really talked much about their upbringing except to perhaps mention how different things were or funny anecdotes about their parents, so hearing her talk about a song she remembered when she was her age was really nice.

mc2

We are wild
We are like young volcanos
We are (we are)
We are wild

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:34 pm

╔════════════════════════╗
                                              Brianna Kaylie Overton
                                              Gryffindor - Fourteen - Fourth Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
                                              ╚════════════════════════╝

Brianna made her way down to the Great Hall, scanning the entirety of the Gryffindor table for someone to sit with. It looked like she had beat her brother and Kenzie down, and she couldn’t spot Jilly either. Hmm, that’s weird, she thought, wondering how on earth she had gotten here first. Regardless, she sat down and waited for her friends to arrive. As the sorting started, she watched and clapped whenever a student was sorted into the house of the lions.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                              Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:55 am
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Reserve Beater
Second Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 12 years old...

Location: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Gabby was lost in her thoughts when Drew sat down next to her. Typically, her housemate was with Gi-Seung not that she was entirely sure where their Asian friend was. Regardless of that she was glad to see her. “Hey Drew,” She greeted quickly shaking her head at the fact that she was stressed. “I’m fine, just concerning myself about the prospects of how many first years will tryout for the Quidditch team and me getting on it.” She told her. “We’re getting quite the number of housemates so it’s only natural to wonder.” She added. Perhaps she was worried, maybe a little too much.

“Anyways, how was your summer?” Gabby asked. She needed something to distract herself until it was time for the feast. She wasn’t as hungry as some might be but the thought of bed was mildly tempting. Sadly, bed correlated with food and whatnot. “I’m not sure if you heard that I magically found a sister in Hufflepuff.” She decided to share. She assumed it would be floating around the school walls eventually. News does travel fast.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Status: Content... Thinking about Quidditch
                                                  Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

With: Housemates... Drew

OOC: ---

Julian Galaksylph

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx↝ Ɯнєяє Aм I? Gryffindor Table
xxx↝ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? Brianna
xxxx↝ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Chatting until Dinner
xxxxx↝ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? Can't wait to chill out

Colton hadn't seen Kenzie yet, but he noticed her sitting with her friend, he figured she needed her time. He looked around for a second, then noticed his twin being all cutesy with his girlfriend. After a happy sigh, he walked over to his table and spotted his sister sitting alone. With a smirk, he plopped down beside her, gently pretend-punching her arm. "Bree-Bee, where's all your mates? Mind if I chill here?" He grinned at her, doubting she'd mind him sitting with her. It was one of the perks of being a sibling, after all. And luckily, the Overton family was really close, but he assumed that came from all the nature hikes, sharing tents, and s'mores over the years. It helped that they'd been incredibly busy all summer, with trips to Spain, Portugal, France, and Australia. Honestly, he was glad to get several months without crazy travel, if only to unwind. Plus, their parents had promised them holidays at home, which was extra nice.

kiska166

Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴏsᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴘs
Fᴀɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜɪᴘs
Jᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Jᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ, ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's sᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋs, ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀᴍs.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:33 pm

Brianna Kaylie Overton

Brianna looked up at her brother when he nudged her in the arm. “Hi, Cole-Cole,” she started, sarcastically giving Colton that nickname since he had been calling her ‘Bree-Bree’ lately. “I dunno, maybe skipping the feast? Or probably running a bit behind,” she continued, glancing at the entrance quickly before turning her attention back to the sorting. “Got no one else to chill with?” she joked, obviously allowing her brother to sit with her. Connor was being gross with his girlfriend (but not as gross as Colton and Mackenzie usually were), and Kenzie ditched the lions for the badgers tonight. Briefly, Brianna wondered if she and Colton had gotten into some spat. After all, she didn’t even sit with them during the train ride, almost as if she’d been avoiding e Overton boy. However, Brianna could usually tell pretty easily when Colton was upset, and he didn’t seem anything but happy.

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx↝ Ɯнєяє Aм I? Gryffindor Table
xxx↝ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? Brianna
xxxx↝ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Chatting until Dinner
xxxxx↝ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? Can't wait to chill out

Colton cringed when Brianna called him Cole-Cole, his mind flashing to terrible childhood memories. "Ugh, that reminds me of Great-Granma Dorris. Crazy old bat." He shuddered at the memories of being babysat by the bony old lady as a child. It had been traumatizing, and she couldn't even tell them apart! After asking about her friends, Bree said they were probably in the last of the crowd still moseying in. "Well, they better hurry, or they'll be half starved by morning." He snickered, then looked a bit down when asked about his own friends. "Well, I'd normally sit with Kenz, but she and Saio seemed to be having a deep conversation. And we couldn't sit together on the train, since I'm a prefect." He nodded, thinking that was a perfectly reasonable excuse for sitting with his sister on the opening feast. Besides, he'd have all year to spend with his girlfriend! "And I didn't sit with Connor, 'cause they're being all cutesy and gross over there." He snickered, thinking his twin's much more laidback style of flirting was clearly successful. Though he'd not caught Connor and Rowan snogging, whereas he and Kenzie had been caught several times. Oh well. It was young love, wasn't it? At least, that's how his parents described it.... Which was weird and terrible.

kiska166

Jᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Jᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ, ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's sᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋs, ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀᴍs.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:35 am
Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere
A singer in a smokey room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume

cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood │ gryffindor │ first year

"Ooh, I can show you how to play Exploding Snaps and wizard chess," Cady added excitedly, even if she wasn't all that good at chess. The only one worse at it was Devin or Da, it was a tie between the two. Riley or Felix always won, and Felix was only seven. Good thing she wasn't really a sore loser. Except when it came to quidditch, kind of. But whatever, she wasn't trying out until next year anyways. "My sister's a Lynx," she commented in response to Fiona. "Bu' she goes ta school in the states, so, I don't really know all the houses o'er there. She says it's basically li' Hufflepuff." She didn't know if Elisa wanted her to say anything about her hand when Fiona commented on it, so she kept mum, figuring at least Fiona had been nice about it too. "It'll prolly be us an' those two other girls, Payton an' Cora- no, Kory, I think."

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

Kungfudemoness

For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on, and on, and on
Strangers waiting up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people, livin' just to find emotion
Hidin' somewhere in the night

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:10 pm

Brianna Kaylie Overton

Brianna couldn't help but laugh in agreement at her brother's comment. "I mean, you're not wrong," she said before admitting, "I still get nightmares about her trying to force feed us her homemade stew." The blonde shuddered at the thought of that thick, soupy, disgusting mess. In fact, it was so gross that Bree didn't think she had ever finished a whole bowl, no matter how much Great Grandma Dorris had threatened to beat her with a wooden spoon.

Brianna looked over at the Hufflepuff table when Colton mentioned that Mackenzie was having a deep conversation with Saio, and it did appear that way. At least the couple didn't have a fight, she supposed. "How was your prefect meeting, by the way? Patrolling the train went well?" Bree had never really paid much attention to prefects and their duties around school and on the train. All she knew was that they made sure to keep students in line, and although Colton never really had any problems with younger students misbehaving, she was aware that Peter had been a royal pain in his (and many other students') arse.

Miss GryffindorK

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:10 pm

xx⤑ Wԋҽɾҽ αɱ I? Gryffindor Table
xxx⤑ Wԋσ'ʂ ɯιƚԋ ɱҽ? Cady and Fiona
xxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ʂ ɠσιɳɠ σɳ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ɾҽ ɱყ ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ? I am pretty cool!

Elisabet grinned excitedly when Cady mentioned more games to play. Although, the muggleborn wasn't terribly sure about a game with 'exploding' in the name. Then again, it could be like Perfection, and that game was just incredibly annoying! "I'd love to learn either of those games. I'm not much of a chess player, but maybe Wizard's Chess is different? And... does Exploding Snap actually explode?" She shrugged, her smile only faltering momentarily. Fiona spoke about the houses a bit more, mentioning that the dorms were separated by gender within the houses. "That does make sense. I guess. At least we won't have to snuggle up next to some boys!" A laugh broke out, the girl grinning like mad.

It didn't take long before Fiona had noticed Elisabet's prosthetic. The green eyed girl blushed, but pulled up her sweater sleeve a bit past her elbow. It had been a while since she showed off her entire prosthetic. "Uhm, yep. It's certainly different. I was born without my whole arm, so I've learned to adapt. Last year I got this prosthetic, and it's made life so easy.... except it doesn't work here. But at least it looks cool." She sighed quietly, but tried to keep her spirits up. Sure, she couldn't use her arm, but she could do magic, and honestly, she had to confess that was a better deal.

The Forgotten Weasley

Kungfudemoness

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴ σρҽɳ ʂƙყ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɾҽαʂσɳ ɯԋყ, ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɳσɯ ιƚ'ʂ ყσυɾ ƚυɾɳ, ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ϝҽҽʅιɳɠ ԃҽҽρ ιɳʂιԃҽ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ Ⴆҽ ყσυɾ ɠυιԃҽ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ, ϝιɳԃ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɠσƚ ƚσ ƚαƙҽ α ʅҽαρ σϝ ϝαιƚԋ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʟʏ, ϝʅყ αɯαყ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ. Nσƚԋιɳɠ ƈαɳ ɠҽƚ ιɳ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Aʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ԃɾყ ϝαʂƚҽɾ ιɳ ƚԋҽ ʂυɳ, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ,

Sσ ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, Sԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games