Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:08 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃User Image
Seventh Year Slytherin

▬▬"A healer is someone who seeks to be the light"▬▬

Ves sat with her usual crowd at the sorting feast, Aeryn and Vinny to be specific. They were being all cutesy, and Vinny was being proud, and was head over heels in love with his head boy status, while Aeryn was...being Aeryn. At least this year her glasses were green, much more Slytherin supportive than her previous ones. She could talk to them she supposed, but they were just... so them and she couldn't risk her friendship with Aeryn by actually directly associating with her, as per usual.

Looking to her left, she noted that August ended up next to her. He was, of course, taking notes. She sighed at him, sure he was a great student and that meant a lot of studying, but it was opening feast. She wasn't even studying that openly yet for her NEWTs and she was actually taking her NEWTs this year. She poked him in the side with a fork, and whispered to him (not wanting to interrupt the sorting), "You're not easy to stab through with a fork, not tender enough. You need to cook longer." Wow, a food joke, maybe she had spent too much time with Brook and Aidene this summer and their cooking fests. She grinned at August, hoping he knew she was joking, and she was indeed not turning into a cannibal. "August, it's sorting feast, you don't need to take notes on everyone. You can learn them over time." She reached for his quill, and attempted to snatch it from him. Surely she could play keep away with his writing utensils?

▬▬ "that she wishes she had in her darkest moments." ▬▬

Where: Sorting Feast
With Whom: The Slytherins
Thinking about: NEWTs already Auggie? Really?
Vespera Description: Short 4'9", blond hair, green eyes
Wearing: School Robes
OOC: If Vinny and Aeryn need to be changed for their Vinaeryn lemme know

addaellis

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:45 pm
User Image
AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
sixth year || Slytherin Prefect || muggleborn
Daily Dragon managing editor || Language club captain || Quidditch Announcer

A poke in his side jolted August. Vespera, of course. ”Hello to you too,” he greeted quietly. He gave a soft sigh at her metaphor about cooking long enough, taking it as a critique on his studying. If he had more time, he would of course marinate in the literature more. Read more carefully, write more of his thoughts in order, take more time between texts. August was very aware of just how much he hadn’t read about International Law. Granted none of it was required reading, but he was still getting anxious little bubbles in his gut just looking at the list of histories and texts that he knew existed but he hadn’t read or understood. His reading list was already, frankly, endless. Perhaps ignorance was bliss. He didn’t have this kind of nervousness with Herbology.

He paused. If his newest resolution--avoid Princess Rhea until he could convince her she could do much better than him-- was any indication, he was not a very “tender”. ”Please wait just a little longer.” he replied. ”And do try to refrain from using the cutlery to poke people. Quills are sufficient.”

At that, she snatched the quill from his hand. August stared for a moment, before deciding that pulling his wand out would be highly disrespectful and dramatic. Instead, he just sighed and grabbed another pen from his bag. "Just the Slytherin students, Vespera. I learn the other students in time."

setting Sorting 2048 || with Vespera, the Evening Poke
wearing uniform +glasses || status Ves pls.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even now as I write this down
All pretensions disappear
Now our impulses will bite
At the ankles of our fear
You're connected to the heart
But tonight we'll set you free

"Swallow the Knife" by Story of the Year , cover by Peter Hollens

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Slytherin Table
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Vinny, Ves, and Auggie
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm not afraid to hit her in front of the head boy

Aeryn was.... bored. She'd already tried pestering Vinny, but he was trying to remain alert around the little firsties, as well he should. He'd let her know that summer he'd been chosen for Head Boy, which earned him a playful tease about being tall enough to monitor all the kids at once. Secretly, she was quite proud of her boyfriend, especially since it meant that none of the other boys in their group had gotten it. Honestly, if they'd trusted either of the twins, she very much might not've come back.

Glancing over, she saw Ves beside her (always beside her, why?) talking to Auggie on her opposite side. For whatever reason, Auggie was taking notes, and between that and his watching sorting, the redhead could only assume he was writing down names and houses. "Waiting on someone in particular, August? Or just trying to know all the wee ones?" She adjusted her braid out of her way, watching the younger boy. She then looked at Ves, wielding a fork like a dagger. Oh right, she was still doing that thing where she poked random people. "I'd have to agree. You poke me with a fork and you'll be right unconscious for the night. And I'll eat your dinner." She sent a steely gaze, a small frown on her lips.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

They can say that I won't stay around, but I'm gonna stand my ground
You're not gonna stop me. You don't know me, you don't know who I am
Don't count me out so fast! There will be no fade out, his is not the end
I'm down now, but i'll be standing tall again
Times are hard but I was built tough I'm gonna show you all what I'm made of
I've been brought down to my knees and I've been pushed way past the point of breaking
But I can take it! I'll be back, back on my feet! This is far from over! You haven't seen the last of me!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:57 am
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃User Image
Seventh Year Slytherin

▬▬"A healer is someone who seeks to be the light"▬▬

Ves grinned at Aeryn, then snatched the pen that August had pulled out to replace his quill. She started passing August's writing utensils over to Aeryn, "I would never poke you with a fork tonight Aeryn, I reserve that privilege specifically for whoever is sitting on my left, so only August gets that privilege. Besides, you can't eat my dinner, I'll just get more." She stuck her tongue out at Aeryn. She wouldn't poke August anymore (or start poking Aeryn), she didn't need him taking points away from Slytherin before the year even started. Why did he have to take notes on the students? Useless things, he could just... talk to the kids once they sat down, or in the common room, to get to know them. "August, you're trying too hard. The first thing these kids are going to see if you writing things down. They're going to think you're making a hit list of firsties so you can pesture them. Give it a rest." Would August listen? Probably not. But she had done her civil duty to try to make him stop and behave.

▬▬ "that she wishes she had in her darkest moments." ▬▬

Where: Sorting Feast
With Whom: The Slytherins
Thinking about: NEWTs already Auggie? Really?
Vespera Description: Short 4'9", blond hair, green eyes
Wearing: School Robes

addaellis

Miss Gryffindork

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:09 am
User Image
AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
sixth year || Slytherin Prefect || muggleborn
Daily Dragon managing editor || Language club captain || Quidditch Announcer

“My cousin Sparrow is starting this year,” August replied when Aeryn asked if there was a particular student he was looking out for. “Wren’s sister. I’m fairly sure she won’t be in Slytherin though, so just learning the names as a prefect.”

He gave Vespera a peculiar expression when she took his penm and Aeryn a raised eyebrow of slight exasperation when she threatened Vespera for the poking. August had half a mind to take points away or something, but he glanced over at Vinny and then up at the teacher’s table at Professor Hill and decided, for the sake of his housemates, he could keep his patience a little longer. Not long later, Vespera made the case that he might be intimidating the first years with his notes...was that so? August gave the notion some thought as they continued--Ves had stolen his writing utensil anyways-- before finally just surrendering it. He set the notepad closed on top of the text and just resumed greeting the first years with the usual ”Hello, Welcome to Slytherin.”

Well, it was certainly a lot easier than trying to guess the spellings of names. He clapped with a knowing smile when Sparrow was sorted into Gryffindor. She’ll be in good company with Lizzie and Aldrick then. At least they can keep up with her.

August shifted his book off the table in preparation for the feast to begin. ”Vespera, my pen and quill, if you please? I won't be writing during dinner.”

setting Sorting 2048 || with Vespera, the Evening Poke and Aeryn, the Nocturnal Threatmaker
wearing uniform +glasses || status I'm...intimidating?

Miss GryffindorK" ] [/quote][/spoiler][/align]

[align=center][color=white]_______________[/color][/align]
[url=https://pin.it/63nz364y4uk35e][imgleft="height=100,width=100
https://i.imgur.com/b4DuPyG.jpg[/imgleft]User ImageUser Image

Even now as I write this down
All pretensions disappear
Now our impulses will bite
At the ankles of our fear
You're connected to the heart
But tonight we'll set you free

"Swallow the Knife" by Story of the Year , cover by Peter Hollens

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:06 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Slytherin Table
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Vinny, Ves, and Auggie
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm not afraid to hit her in front of the head boy

Aeryn lifted an eyebrow when Ves casually mentioned she'd not poke her with a fork tonight. "Don't poke Auggie with it either. He's just over there.... stalking eleven year olds, or whatever he does. And for eating your dinner, you must've missed the part where you'd be unconscious." She sent a small grin (though not necessarily a friendly one) over toward the blonde, a mischievous twinkle in her coppery eyes.

August explained that his cousin was starting, stating that it was Wren's sister. "Which emotion is this one? We've got you and Sona, both with your nose in a book, there's Wren, I'm pretty sure he's the angry little git there.... so how's this one?" She crossed her arms, boots clicking on the floor. Ves told Auggie he'd scare away the new first years, and Aeryn sighed. If anyone were to scare the little bitties, it would probably be Vinny, which really sucked since he was probably the nicest guy in the whole school. Well... at least their house. Some of the Hufflepuffs were annoyingly chipper. When August asked for his pen and quill back, Aeryn grabbed them both from Ves' hands, then reached over to hand them to the younger boy. "There ya go."

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

They can say that I won't stay around, but I'm gonna stand my ground
You're not gonna stop me. You don't know me, you don't know who I am
Don't count me out so fast! There will be no fade out, his is not the end
I'm down now, but i'll be standing tall again
Times are hard but I was built tough I'm gonna show you all what I'm made of
I've been brought down to my knees and I've been pushed way past the point of breaking
But I can take it! I'll be back, back on my feet! This is far from over! You haven't seen the last of me!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MsMorbidity

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:00 pm
User Image
► Aubrey Lewis ◄

First Year SlytherinHalfblood

┛ ▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨ ┗

where: Great Hall, Slytherin table
with: Slytherins
thinking: This is alright. I can do this.
wearing: school robes

She stepped down from the sorting hat quickly, sitting down at an open seat at the Slytherin table. Abe hadn't been paying that much attention to the rest of her class' sorting, and for a few moments wondered if everyone got a little pep talk. Or was that just for her? Either way it made her feel comfortable and more at home in the great unknown.

She gave a soft 'hello' to who she could assume was one of the students with authority. From what she could tell with the energy that he was writing that it was important. Bothering him further would probably be distasteful.

Abe didn't have that much information on this house, and had only heard the bad stories from her Aunt telling her the hijinks they used to get up to and those who got in the way of their success. She'd look up the history of the four houses after everything was done and over with, probably read into her first couple of classes and get more on board with all the curriculum she had put to the back burner. This was probably a good time to put that sort of thing at a higher priority.

┓ ▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨ ┏

ooc: open to interaction  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:18 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Welcome back to Hogwarts everyone. I hope that your summers were enjoyable, but now it's time to begin a new school year. For those that are just joining us, welcome to the school, and may your time here be full of learning and excitement. Before we get tot he feast, I would like to review a few of the rules that need to be repeated for the older students and should be pointed out for the incoming ones. First off, there is to be no magic used in the hallways between classes, and second, the Forbidden Forest is named such for a reason, and students that ignore that are likely to have a most unpleasant encounter should they push their luck. Other rules are posted for people to review, but these are the most constantly broken ones. Now, let us sit back and enjoy the feast, and again, welcome to everyone here." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 2:53 am
User Image
AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
seventh year || Slytherin Head Boy || muggleborn
Daily Dragon Editor-in-Chief || Language club captain || Quidditch Announcer

Considering he had been on a red eye flight this morning and Rhea had dragged him out for one last cliff-diving hurrah the moment he landed, August was caught somewhere between staying up too late studying, jet lag, and anxious anticipation of the new year.

Maybe that was what gave him so much appreciation of Lia's efficiency. For the most part during the Prefect Meeting, August had busied himself passing out handouts--notes and information he’d compiled for the prefects-- and then, trusting they could all read and would ask questions if they had it, simply stated: ”What Lia said. Please read the handout clearly and let us know if you have questions or concerns. First meeting is Friday after class in the Prefect’s Lounge. Have a good year everyone!”

August was somewhat still reeling from that, hoping his notes would be sufficient for the new prefects. Maybe he should have just gone ahead and lectured on it all. He had lingered around as long as necessary in case there were immediate questions, but otherwise, August was off to find what compartment his girlfriend and friends had found so he could catch up or take a nap before his patrol. He’d fallen asleep for a few hours, but it was past midnight in Taipei now and he quite wanted to just get back to his dorm, sleep until his schedule figured itself out, and get back to studying.

But the exhaustion and tiredness was squished under a familiar mask of attentive professionalism. As usual, he had a pen and notepad out and was making a roster of all the first year Slytherin students, and carefully greeting each new arrival with thier name and a ”Welcome to Slytherin.”

Notes for Prefects

Welcome back for another year and congratulations on being a prefect!
This is a responsibility and an honor and we look forward to working with each of you.

• List of responsibilities
  • List of privileges
  • Initial passwords for each house
  • Perfect meetings are at [time] and [place]. We will decide patrol schedules at the first meeting on Friday.
  • Full roster of all prefects by house

Please always feel free to come to us for any grievances, concerns, questions, or just if you need support in any way.

setting Sorting Feast 2049 || with Slytherin Table + new Snakes
appearance 5'9", 157 lbs, glasses || wearing uniform + 2 shiny pins
status Keep it together....

”QUOTING”

Are we dancing
are we really here
Is this feeling something real
or will it disappear
Are we dancing
does the music soar
Was this lovely song I hear
ever heard before

"Are We Dancing" from The Happiest Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 4:53 pm
Sometimes it's raisin' your voice
Sometimes it's makin' some noise
Sometimes it's provin' to the world it was wrong
Whenever you can't see the light
Whenever there's no end in sight
Keep on, keep on moving on

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slyтнerιɴ Fιrѕт Yeαr 💯 Socιαl Medια Bυrɴoυт 🔥 Aɢe 11😎

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Being told that a talking hat could talk was one thing but actually hearing it was an entirely different experience. it took allot of Viv's willpower to not immediately jump once hearing it but she did chuckle when he (she? they?) mentioned that moment had passed for her humor and went about shuffling through her mind. At least that's what she thought it was doing. It must've found what she was looking for since it yelled out her house and off she went. She'd read a bit about Slytherin from the history book which had been neutral but had still sorta pitched the founder in a bad light. Her siblings had tried to help it though mentioning that a majority of the students there weren't as bad as some might say, and Ava even had a few friends there and to her, she was a great judge of character. So she wasn't all that worried about being sorted here. As Viv took a seat she noticed Kenna all the way over at the Gryffindor waving and clapping excitedly making her giggle again as she waved back. She was a little startled by an older year greeting her with a notepad of all things and welcoming her to Slytherin. It was weird but at least he wasn't trying to be all faux buddy buddy with her. Her first counselor had tried that and it got old really quick. [color#CBA135 ]"Typi

Keep on moving on
Here comes a breakthrough, here comes a day
Here comes a moment that you gotta go for it so don't let it get away
It's all about breakthrough, just turn the page
'Cause everyday I'm getting closer, life is just a roller-coaster

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 7:15 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Second Year Slytherin

▬▬"Being the best is great, you're the number one."▬▬

Chadwick squeezed Sparrow's hand as they went to their separate tables, he sat down in the middle of the Slytherin table, and glanced around ot his left and right... no one. He frowned, had he really not made any meaningful connections last year? He put on a small smile, and watched the sorting going on, only paying half a mind to it. He had his family, and their friends he supposed, what other friends did he have? Sparrow, but she was his girlfriend, they had to be friends. He had a few enemies, especially from the Ravenclaw house (Finley). He shook his head, it was nothing to worry about he kept the smile on his face, and began to chat a little with the people around him, he passed a quick, "Hello August, Congrats on head boy." before August was going down to the first years, giving his welcoming thing he did. Still carrying around the notebook of course.

▬▬"Being unique is greater, you're the only one." ▬▬

Where: sorting feast
With Whom: slytherins
Thinking about: This year, we make more companions
Wearing: school robes
OOC: Open for Interaction

_____

_____

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 8:42 pm
If I ruled the world, ruled the world, ruled the world
I'd give the power to the people, everybody would be equal
Fight Club would have a sequel, and my rent would be much cheaper
Jenny wouldn't hate her figure when she's small, or when she's bigger
She'd be kissin' on the mirror, and the WiFi would be quicker

User Image
C E L E S T E
J O A N
S H O I C H E T

HALFBLOOD │ SLYTHERIN │ SECOND YEAR

It was with a heavy heart that Celeste bid her adieus to Ella and Pietro upon entering the Great Hall. So heavy, in fact, that between the rocky carriage ride, her growling stomach, and the low din of the four house tables, she was not in the best of moods upon approaching the Slytherin Table. Said mood was not exactly improved when she realized who she was directly across from. Cella didn't 'hate' Chadwick Knapp. He was nominally polite most of the time. Cella knew this because she was also nominally polite most of the time. Did it make her a good person? No. Was she still a good person? Obviously. Life was competition, and that included morals, if you asked Celeste.

However, in Knapp's case, Cella was pretty sure the nominal politeness hid a raging prat, to be blunt. Could she prove this? Not really. She just had her suspicions. Her mother would tell her that she was a naturally suspicious person, and you couldn't just go around snubbing people because you thought they were maybe a little dodgy. That wasn't how the world worked. And perhaps- perhaps!- Cella begrudgingly thought, she was harshly misjudging poor Chadwick. Maybe his twin was the sketchy one. It could be a whole investigation. Ella would like that. Or they could just ask any of the Knapps' many, many siblings. Like normal people.

"Hello Chadwick," she greeted her housemate maybe a touch too smoothly, clasping her hands neatly in front of her on the table. "How was your summer? Did you do anything fun?" See? This was really clever of her, she thought triumphantly. If he said something like 'I had loads of fun boiling frogs alive', she'd know he was officially No Good. If he said something like 'I had the time of life volunteering at my local nursing home and playing board games with the elderly', she could rest assured.

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Everybody would recycle, fewer cars, and more bicycles
No more fighting for survival, you would hear this song on vinyl
You'd see a doctor if you're sick, Mary, don't you worry 'bout it
'Cause there'd be no crazy bill, no more thousand dollar pills
And age would be a source of pride; you've got beautiful laugh lines

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 11:17 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

fourth year || Slytherin || pureblood
Quidditch reserve || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

Wren was bored. Muttering rude remarks about the incoming first years had been fun the first time, but it got boring even last year, and this year he didn’t even bother. Last year he had managed to encourage at least Skip to join the Quidditch team. Maybe Isolde and Chadwick had heard his challenge too, but he didn't take credit for those. This year Wren had a more lazy--”subtle” he preferred calling it-- approach: He propped the aptly titled Quidditch Strategy in front of him and searched for potential people that might be a worthy addition to the Quidditch team.

August had glanced back at the second year who congratulated him as he made his way towards the first years. ”Thank you, Chadwick. Good luck with your studies this year.” Wren rolled his eyes at the interaction between two people he quite disliked. August had made it abundantly clear to Sparrow over the years that dating at her age was highly inappropriate. Given how he had overreacted with Jonah and Sonora, who weren’t breaking up every other week, Wren could imagine the irritation August was masking right now. He was surprised August wasn't on a "Last Name Only Basis" with Chadwick as well. Wren was caught between agreement because...Sparrowick was dumb, and disagreement because...agreeing with August caused him physical pain. He glared at Chadwick down the way, debating who he hated more.

A debate for another day. Wren glanced at the rest of the thinning crowd of first years, wondering grumpily how long it would be until they could get some food around here. Dunce, unfortunately, had other plans. She had been sitting patiently on Wren’s lap earlier, but presently slipped off and went scuttling under the table to paw and meow at one of the first years who had sat down not long ago. ”Dunce, g’damnit. Vivian, was it? Don’t fall for her bullshit, she’ll be fed when we are.”

setting Sorting Feast 2049, Slytherin Table. || with Some snakes, some firsties, and his beloved cat.
appearance 5'4", 140 lbs || wearing uniform, tie intentionally missing.
status Stupid cat making me talk to people

Stefan Lee Salvatore

I was angry with my friend;
I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe:
I told it not, my wrath did grow.
✧✦
~"A Poison Tree" by William Blake

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 5:55 am
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Second Year Slytherin

▬▬"Being the best is great, you're the number one."▬▬

Chadwick smiled at Celeste, as she began speaking to him, oh thank goodness, maybe Finley hadn’t gotten around to every single person in the school to tell them how he had acted in the summer. Chadwick replied to her in a cheerful voice, ”Hello Celeste.” How was his summer? Well part of it had been awful, he wasn’t with Sparrow, and that was tragic, he did love the girl and wanted to be with her, they were soulmates as she was always saying. However, they did go and get a lot of goodies from their grandparents, and had made a lot of food. All of these things would be good points to bring up, one sentence max for each one would be a short polite conversation… .

He rested his elbow on the table, and his chin in his hand and answered, ”My summer was okay I guess. Cenek and I stayed with our grandparents a lot, so we could be near the Winchesters. Cenek was a pain, demanding attention and what not,” Cenek hadn’t really been demanding much attention, he was just trying to get the grandparents to notice that Chadwick had broken something - Cenek had gotten in trouble for it. ”Let’s see, we did bake a lot, but Brook already ate everything because she’s a pig.” Calling his sister a pig, was that rude? He didn’t think so, it was common knowledge that she enjoyed food he thought, especially with her at the head of the Cooking Club. ”Of course, tragedy struck when my love Sparrow and I broke up over a silly little thing. Thankfully we worked it out, although not before she let her sorrows dye her hair, have you seen the rainbow of colors? It’s very nice actually, but I can’t let Archer know that, if I told him it was nice, he would think I was lying and would probably promptly get Sparrow to change it, and she shouldn’t change something that makes her happy, ya know?” He did enjoy all the colors of her hair, but there was one strand he liked quite a bit, when he had made the comment that he liked the one strand, Sparrow had started doing her hair to accent that color, it was so thoughtful of her really.

He stopped and realized he had gone on a tangent, he hadn’t meant to go on and on about his summer, but it was too late now. Oh well, who needed conversation length rules of politeness, she had asked him a question she would get an exceptional answer. He put his hand back under the table, clasping the two hands together and fiddling with his thumbs, ”How was your summer? Any fun adventures for you?” Asking how her summer was, that was how conversations worked, even if he didn’t care too much on how the girl’s summer was, maybe there would be something interesting in there.

▬▬"Being unique is greater, you're the only one." ▬▬

Where: sorting feast
With Whom: slytherins
Thinking about: This year, we make more companions
Wearing: school robes

The Forgotten Weasley

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 9:56 am
If I ruled the world, ruled the world, ruled the world
I'd give the power to the people, everybody would be equal
Fight Club would have a sequel, and my rent would be much cheaper
Jenny wouldn't hate her figure when she's small, or when she's bigger
She'd be kissin' on the mirror, and the WiFi would be quicker

User Image
C E L E S T E
J O A N
S H O I C H E T

HALFBLOOD │ SLYTHERIN │ SECOND YEAR

Cella wasn't much familiar with the idea of 'staying with grandparents', since her only grandparent was Joan, her dad's mum. She didn't even call her Gran or Nan, because Joan wasn't really that old. Cella liked her; she'd been named after her, after all, but she couldn't stand the tiny, cramped and often cluttered flat she lived with, or the cruddy little town of Cokeworth with its filthy river. "Your grandparents live near the Winchesters? That's convenient," she remarked, but maybe that was why the families were friends in the first place. Proximity and all that. Personally speaking, Cella had never liked her neighbors, but then again, she didn't like a lot of people.

She wasn't sure if she should laugh or not when he called his sister a pig. Calling your brother a pain in the arse was pretty standard, from what she knew of siblings, but was calling your sister a pig along the same lines? Cella had never had a sister, and she only had two cousins, who were both boys, and certainly not pigs, even if she didn't always get along with them. As it was beginning to turn out, telling if someone was a jerk or not from the way they spoke about their brothers and sisters was very difficult, especially when said brothers and sisters weren't present to either laugh it off or defend themselves.

Celeste settled for a small, bemused half-smile, deciding that wasn't very incriminating for either her or him. What was really interesting was this Sparrow ordeal! Cella was vaguely aware that one of the Knapp twins had been dating the Gryffindor girl, but she could never be bothered to recall who, and besides, the whole idea of having a boyfriend or girlfriend had seemed very silly to her last year. At twelve, it seemed decidedly less silly and more intriguing, even if she had yet to 'like-like' someone. After all, Cella had very high standards! Dad said that was a good thing; it was how he got Mum, and then Mum had thrown a pillow at his head. "What did you break up over?" she whispered breathlessly, hoping he'd tell her if she promised to keep her voice down and never, ever tell anyone else- although of course she'd have to tell Ella, they were best friends-

"She dyed her hair?" Cella craned her neck around, trying to spot Sparrow, but the Gryffindor table was packed with students old and new, all with varying shades of hair color. "My mum threatens to cut her hair sometimes when she's angry with my dad," she confided knowingly. "And people think my dad dyes his hair, but he's just a freak of nature with super light blonde hair. Like, it's almost white." Cella generally preferred not to discuss her parents at all with her classmates, unless they were close friends, but Chadwick was giving her rather a lot of info about his summer, so she felt it was only fair. Tit for tat.

"Who's Archer?" she asked in genuine confusion, thinking. "There's no Archer in our year, is there?" She prided herself on knowing these sort of things, and she was reasonably sure there weren't any Archers in Slytherin, either. "Doesn't Sparrow have brown hair? She must be dying it all the time to keep it a rainbow, unless she bought some glamour potions," Cella reflected. Maybe she should dye her hair, although she generally liked being blonde. Blondes had more fun, or so the saying went. Besides, although she would never admit it, she loved when her aunts told her how she looked just like her mum.

Cella hadn't really been expecting him to ask how her summer went, more ramble on and on about how amazing his had been. Well, he had rambled a bit, but it was better than getting nothing in response, right? Perhaps- perhaps!- she'd judged too quickly. Aw. Her mum would be so proud of her, being all 'empathetic' and 'tolerant' like a true Hufflepuff. 'Believe the best in those around you' and all that other stuff her dad would refer to as 'bullcrap'. Then again, her dad could also be a little... cynical? He said he was just being realistic. Her mum said his idea of 'realistic' was that everyone was either a liar or secret criminal.

"My summer? Hm... I spent a lot of time with Ella- you must know her, she's in Gryffindor with Sparrow- we went over to her house- she has a really cool house- and watched a lot of telly. And I went to a museum with my cousin Rian and my aunt... And my dad took us to Helsinki," she'd clearly been saving this for last, "because he had to catch a dark wizard there." Okay. So she was 'slightly' exaggerating. They had gone to Helsinki, but a week after her dad had apprehended the 'dark wizard' in question, who was wanted for smuggling magical creatures across international waters. Still! How many other people got to go to Helsinki in the aftermath of a very expensive criminal case? "He's a hit wizard," she said flippantly, as though it were no big deal, really.

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Everybody would recycle, fewer cars, and more bicycles
No more fighting for survival, you would hear this song on vinyl
You'd see a doctor if you're sick, Mary, don't you worry 'bout it
'Cause there'd be no crazy bill, no more thousand dollar pills
And age would be a source of pride; you've got beautiful laugh lines

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games