Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:57 pm
Going to try to post everything today, school keeps holding me back x_x  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:51 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

Ah I forgot school is on in full for some folk noooooo. By the way loving the post and oh my goodness that pikachu onsie lol. Well this should be fun xd  

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:48 am
Was working on a dwarf for another guild I owe it to them to finish ,her off long before my teacher character. Here is a spoiler if you guys care to read about it,and now I'll turn my attention on Samona in full. mrgreen

◉The Druid Path◉

-This story takes place far to the south in another land under the southern mountains-

❖The sounds of hammers of pick axes are music to a dwarf ears,but for me Sambaba silveranvil another sound called to me the wild. Before I get into all that mess ye need to know where I lived at the time. I lived in the great southern mountains called Slummalog peak named after a legendary stone giant that was killed ages ago by what? I'll tell you by the mighty efforts of three dwarven clans that now make their homes here they be the gold-anvil,silver-anvil and bronze anvil clan. If legend is to be believe they felled the mighty Slummalong,and as he was dying a great mountain was formed from his corps! What better place to make home than the corpse of one of your most hated enemies? Anyways back to present day we lived under the rule of a mighty king and his queen. King Nozolin gold-anvil and queen Krossina gold-anvil if ever a dwarf needed respect look no where else but them. Under their rule we lived in peace with the neighboring elves and humans forming the an alliance known as The southern Federation.Before that it was a bunch of chaos,but that was before I was born and a long time ago.Now here we're living like dwarves always have fierce warriors,blacksmiths,traders and most of all keepers of the mountain.

❖I grew up in these mountains called them home for years,but I was just a wee lass my mother and father were killed on patrol.Leaving me my older sister Hemebella and younger brother Raznil in the care of me granddad Brornog silver-anvil. Me granddad used to be a fierce warrior back in the day,but now he is up in the years three hundred years old to be exact.He cannot fight like he use to,so he took up the druid arts which many thought,he was crazy for it was unusual for dwarf to become a druid. Mainly because we believed that to be for the elves and humans who ate too many funny mushrooms. I Believe the respect he had earn over the years saved him from harsh ridicule,he had simply done too much and sacrifice so much to be mocked. Living under my granddad thumb me and me siblings were subjected to a lot of his teaching about nature. All the while juggling our responsibilities as dwarflings.You know we were as thick as thieves until we were separated my sis Hemebella had the makings of warrior,me brother Raznil was sent to both the mines and to be warrior,and myself black smithing caught my eye's. The blood,the sweat and tears of crafting armor or weapons like no other is like giving piece of yourself away.I knew it was my destiny to be one,but who says destiny is a one way street?

❖After my shifts of working the forge I'd come home to one of granddad's leafy meals choke full of beans,leafy things and some meats. Me and my siblings were used to eating his cooking by now I can say they were special. More than that though I'd often go off with granddad to his secret grove,and this is where I was starting to fall in love with the druid ways. I remember him telling me'' If you have the knack for it Baba I'd love to tech you they ways of the green magic. But I an't force this on ye only if ye feel it in your heart that you have the passion for such a life!'' It was a deep question to ask dwarfling at the time,but I knew i'd always had a loving for the druid ways such as he. I didn't know how to express it at the time would I be ridiculed as,well? I wondered this was the point to walk away,but for some reason I did not it was another calling,and i'd be missing out if I turn away now. So with a determine look in me eyes I told granddad ''teach me'' with that after my work sessions I'd go with him to his secret grove and learn. My training began when I was given my own seeds to start my own garden from those seeds I'd learn to commune with nature.

❖I thought it was nothing special at first I've been helping old granddad garden since I was about ten. This was different though having my own little garden to grow with my own two hands. It was really refreshing much different than living under a mountain ye know,and the learning aspects of his teachings thoroughly had me hooked. Keep in mind I was about fifteen when this was going on,and ten years under his guidance I learn a lot. When I was twenty five I decided to put his teachings to good use,and show the lot of them how valuable druid magic can be. It was night patrol and we ran into a band of goblins and ogres I used the firestorm and icestorm spell that got the other dwarves slacked jawed. For the druid magic is different form their usual clerics we had. I wanted to show them this magic was not to be underestimated. I found myself going on more patrols after that,but I never neglected my forge nah that was my calling along with druid magic. It was rather funny the druid magic help me see forging weapons in a new light,and gave me a way of looking at crafting differently.

❖I found that my crafting had improved,but I sought out more so I left Slummalong for four years. I wanted to learn to enchant my weapons more than what I knew,so I sought out an old friend of granddad. An elf named Keazumin wasn't easy getting the skinny elf to agree to teach me,but granddad always had my back told me to give him a sack of priceless gems.These gems he told me were useful for enchantments and other things .Keazumin agreed I studied under the elf for four years,he was decent as far as I could tell. I learn more than just enchantments from him,and often we'd leave his home to enjoy the city he lived in called Ruron. It was place where a many of races wen't together and shared ideas.I picked up a bit of trading skills with him as well,he thought me about how to turn a profit the trade of the merchant. When my training was done I headed back home to greet my granddad laying in his bed his health slipping. He had grown weaker over the years Raznil had been taking care of him of late. I took over as soon as I could using my druid magic to try,and to stabilize him it worked,but it was obvious he was nearing his end.

❖ When I turned thirty a lot of things happen that day let's start with the first my birthday.I was given a gift granddad,he pulled me said wanted to tell me of a secret chest in the grove.This was his words ''Instead of watching me die slowly girl ye can go out and find your destiny. I know a of a spot in the center of the grove go their on the full moon tonight and commune with earth! You must really feel it in your soul and bones girl ye understand me,and once ye get your hands on the treasure ye must go. No one must know ye have it ye understand me...go and find your way you'll see.'' I had no clue of what he was talking about I thought he might of lost his mind,but I always trusted granddad before that though I had work to do.I spent most of the day working the forge to craft wonderful necklaces for me kin all three of them. They say that some dwarf crafting you cannot recreate this is what I did. I put my heart and soul into crafting these necklaces I would never be able to craft anything as beautiful as those.

❖I was done only late into the night,but before heading to the grove I headed home. I decided to slip the necklaces next to them while they slept a finale gift for me love ones. After that I headed to the grove my goodbyes were the necklaces. In the groove I stood in the center I closed my eyes in deep concentration.The grove was alive with the sounds of night time creatures and the moon was full then I felt it. The call of the earth and form the ground arose a chest cannot believe me eyes. It was pure silver chest bigger than I was for sure I walked up to it with shaking hands,and looked inside my eyes went wide than ever I tell ye. The warhammer was beautiful beyond my imagination I was,so transfixed on it that i did not notice the other treasures. A large traveling backpack and a map,but my focus was on the warhammer. As I grasp it I felt magic old magic pour into me the feeling was hard to explain ,but I know power when I feel it and I was feeling it.I was nearly overcome with tears such a gift for me granddad? I took a few deep breaths to steady myself before getting the other gifts. When I took them out the silver chest sank back into the earth I suspect never to be seen again.

❖ I put my new weapon into the traveling back pack,and that is when I knew it was magical backpack. I nearly lost my wits before figuring that out bahaha. Then I looked to the mp instructions to a place called Dragon castle and on the map were the words adventure awaits! I heard about this place from granddad a place for all kinds of people to make their fortune and fame. The way he talked about it sounded like a place of fairy tails,but not unlike the city of Ruron. Granddad was always dwarf ye could trust,and so I decided I'd be heading their after I packed the rest of me stuff. I left in the dead of night saying my finale good byes in silence. I took on the form of an owl and too my surprise the backpack changed in size to accommodate me. The magic properties of the bag are amazing. I made it to port and decided to wait at a near by inn.The next day I'd take a voyage to strange new land hoping to find my way.

❖ When Sambaba finally made it to Dragon castle,she did not immediately go to the castle rather stayed in the near by village. Their she racked up a great deal of money selling and making weapons,armor and jewelry at a decent price. She has been in this new land for about five months and during those months she had visited the castle. The place truly lived up to it's name,but instead of setting up shop in the castle permanently she choose to visit it so often to sell her wares.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:33 pm
So, uhm, is there an actual system to the time in the guild or is it just still midnight? Because it seems like it was more than a month ago that that was updated.  

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:54 pm
Zombuddie
So, uhm, is there an actual system to the time in the guild or is it just still midnight? Because it seems like it was more than a month ago that that was updated.
There was an actual system but the captain has been busy with school so she hasn't been updating it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:56 pm
PonderingPenguin
Zombuddie
There was an actual system but the captain has been busy with school so she hasn't been updating it.

Okay, thanks for letting me know!  

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:31 pm
The number of posts here was just so beautifully even.. Exactly 2600 posts. <3 It's not anymore. Mwahahahaha!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:53 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

Tis finally done cap'n I've finished my math teacher bio hopefully you will enjoy the read mrgreen Sorry it took so long got a lot of distractions also in job crop blah.

Hopefully we know have new guardian on the scene cool  

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:43 pm
Guys I need help!
No matter what I do my quotes aren’t working!! What am I doing wrong???

[quote=“Insert”][/quote]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:41 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
Guys I need help!
No matter what I do my quotes aren’t working!! What am I doing wrong???

[quote=“Insert”][/quote]

I think it's just a matter of your computer (or whatever you're using) or something? If you look really closely at the ", the ones you post look different. That being said, I'm pretty sure you don't HAVE to use those. You can try doing something like this.

[quote=Insert][/quote]

It looks like a proper quote in a post, but I don't know if it actually quotes the person or not.. Try it out? Hopefully, it'll work for you.  

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:07 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
XxIce_ReaperxX

Tis finally done cap'n I've finished my math teacher bio hopefully you will enjoy the read mrgreen Sorry it took so long got a lot of distractions also in job crop blah.

Hopefully we know have new guardian on the scene cool

Great! I'll go check him/her out ^•^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:16 pm
Sorry for letting you guys wait, I'll be posting everything tomorrow.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Zombuddie

NIGHTMARES IN DAYDREAMS

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:34 pm
IM FREE FROM SCHOOL!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:45 pm
I don't know if I'm actually really allowed to just randomly post something here but, hello! I'm a new member and- and- I just, I don't know, want to introduce myself? Thanks for accepting me, by the way! I'm really excited to be in a guild again because I just came back to gaia after a 6(?) year leave and I'm pretty sure I'm rusty.  

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:37 pm
Mr Nightmares
I don't know if I'm actually really allowed to just randomly post something here but, hello! I'm a new member and- and- I just, I don't know, want to introduce myself? Thanks for accepting me, by the way! I'm really excited to be in a guild again because I just came back to gaia after a 6(?) year leave and I'm pretty sure I'm rusty.

You're totally allowed to randomly post here. ^^ Hello! I'm Mystie!~ It's nice to meet you. I hope you'll enjoy it here~  
Proceed...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games