Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:13 am
Might I Ask a Mod to please move my RP to the Main forum I sort of screwed up and I'm sorry.

I Know it's in-convenient. But I've worked really hard on it, and when I went to read what it's level 1 definition was I saw that I should have posted it in the Main forum first. I am deeply sorry.

[Click the Red Title, as it is a link to the RP thread]

The Dying Tradition

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 am
Hello I am Ben I believe when I joined this guild I was also involved in many other guilds and could not participate in this one as much as I would like so I really basically a new member even if I have been here for awhile. I am 17 years of age I love rp and wish I had more time for it and hope to be active here soon, but right now I going away for a few days and be back soon so meat you all then.  

Bestro Chen Beast Reaper

Friendly Giver

13,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Vintrict

Omnipresent Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:36 am
cool  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:39 am
Hi im Hiranour  

Hiranour

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:51 am
Hey guys. I'm Sakoyoshi Daianohara. OL Nickname is Saku. Please call me that if you do not wish to call me by my name. My name is Cole. I'm 14 and I've been RPing for a few months. maybe 4 months. RPing in some of the other guilds I'm in has been slwoing down so I looked up a few guilds. Naruto RP is what I'm best at. I can also do Comedy, Romance, and University RPs. I'm also good at using an RPC with any personality. Hope you guys come to like me. I'm an enjoyable person to be around and RP with. I hope the rest of you are to.

I'm always open to PM/Comment Convo. Please feel free to talk to me as much as you wish.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:59 am
hi again im kins and sorry for havent being active after so long. the captain was a bit rude with his recent announcement but i kinda understand him i guess its hard to run a guild and expect it to keep moving but not without its members.. well i dont even know how i was invited to be honest and i know it was such a long time ago but since i have accepted the invitation i guess its my responsibility to say hello even if its once a while for which i want to apology to the captain because i ve been inactive for a very long time heart  

kins_ferr

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:40 pm
I'm FLT, or IGF, whichever you want to call me. All you need to know is that I enjoy a good character-driven, literate role play. I'll let you know right up, I hate illiterates. They annoy me. I'm a grammar Nazi for the most part, but I may or may not let a few errors slide.

I've been hiatus for a while, but now I'm back.

I like to be the DM, GM, ST, whatever you want to call it, in my RPs. Although the RPs that I present to this community are mostly player-driven, I am the chaos and surprises that most characters/players don't see coming.

Come play with me! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:34 pm
I'm MD, formerly Children Of The Damned, but dun' worry about that xd

I'd like to think I'm fairly literate.

My incredibly OP-seeming Archdemon is a real put-off at first, I can only imagine; I'd be the first one to say he looks like I god-mod, but just RP with me for a little, I'm not at all like that.

I'm very easy going, and I'm quite difficult to annoy. I'm just quite dangerous when I AM annoyed wink

Give us a shout somewhen? :3

Snufflufagus

ashleyjordan

Beloved Worshipper

9,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:02 pm
Hi guys! I am so sorry that I've been inactive...I haven't ment to be, it's just that I'm in a lot of guilds and I haven't had the urge to spend type rping when I have been busy with college applications and writing my novel.

Anyways, I'll try to come more often so please don't delete my from the guild. Thanks!

Oh, I am Ashey, by the way smile I love fantasy, historical fiction, vampire, anime and cartoon roleplays so if you do to, send me a pm smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm
Hello everyone! I got the guild anouncment and did a face palm. ><; I appologize as right after I joined this, I was asked to join another, and other stuff came along and sucked up my time threw a straw. razz lol So I again say sorry. I don't won't to leave/be removed!! So you will see my activness.

Also, I thinnk I was very confused when I joined. I felt like I was staring at a huge lake and dipped my toes in but was afraid to jump in, as I didn't know where to jump... O_o Or how deep, or if I wanted to be in shallow water, or if I'd drown... lol Sorry I hope that made sense. Well now I decided that you don't know untill you try and I am not afraid of "Drowning"anymore so I will just "Jump in"and start posting... Following the rules of course.  

Alexia Blackstone

MooMooKun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:12 pm
My name's Kevin. :3 Ive been in the guild for a few months I believe, but I've been a bit inactive.

Btw, sorry for being inactive, I was robbed and didn't have a computer and just got one today. I apologize. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:18 pm
Hi im Rose. I rp every now and then just have to find the right rp that im intrested in. I do try to look around to see what other ideas are out there. and change the story up so it wont be like im taking someones elses rp. But other then this i dont know what to put here so see ya latter!

heart
Rose  

The Rose Vine

3,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

marcies old profile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:53 pm
Hullo, friends. I'm Marcie. I'm sort of... new. To this guild, I mean, (not to roleplaying.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:55 pm
Basically everybody's posting here because of inactiveness (if that's a word), right? Hehe, 'cause I sort of am too. I joined and never really had the guts to post and stuff.  

marcies old profile

DietyKageTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:11 pm
Konichiwa watashi no namae wa Shi Kurosaki

Hello my name is Shi kurosai

I am ppleased to be in this guild, I plan to become really active soon, I just have had loads of writer block thingy umm what is it called now  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games