Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:58 pm

Slighter laughed looking at them both once again, 'Come on, Say it." He said laughing, "I, The alpha male commands you!" he said laughing has he looked at Sora, Shaking his head.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:21 pm

Tumorias crossed her arms across her chest stubbornly, "Well, what good will it do for me?"

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:27 pm

Slighter shrugged, "Well, it will be a great burden lifted from your shoulder." he said with a chuckled, 'Or something like that."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:45 pm

Tumorias shook her head, "No it wouldn't!!! It just would embarrass me more!"

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:47 pm

Slighter laughed more, "that bad?" he asked her with a smile, "You might as well just save yourself some time Cause I'm not going to stop asking you." he said to her while pointing at a cloud in the sky for no reason.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:04 pm

Tumorias sighed then started to read the paper again, "Well good thing I'm good at ignoring people."

Sora sat down next to Slighter and crossed her arms across her chest, "I can't think of anything!"

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:08 pm

Slighter sighed, "Well it was worth a try." He said to Tumoria before he faced Sora, "Say, do you know what she means?"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:22 pm

Tumorias smiled some but, was soon caught up in the paperwork again.

Sora looked at Slighter, "Huh? What do you mean?"

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:00 pm

Slighter looked at Sora and sighed, "Well Tumoria said that everything you start thinking stuff happens," He siad scratching his head, "Or something like that.... But anyways she told me that she couldn't tell me because it was to embarrassing."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:01 am

Sora started to laugh, "Aw come on Tumorias they weren't that bad!" She continued to laugh.

Tumorias glared at Sora, "Yes they were! I'm not forgetting the mountain lion trick you pulled on me!"

Sora just laughed harder.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:08 am

Slighter looked at them both and sighed once more, "Mountain..... Lion....?" He said has he looked up at them both
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:27 am

Sora grinned and looked at the confused Slighter, she started to explain. "See, I was going to meet Tumorias and I was running behind a few minutes, while taking a short cut through the ruins and mountian area I saw a dead mountain lion." She shrugged, "I don't know how it died but, the hide and body were in perfect condition and it was clear off all of its insides." She nodded, "Anyways, I got an idea and I started to stuff the mountain lion with leaves. grass, and rocks. Then, I put it on a branch and made sure it would stay. Then, once everything was ready I ran to meet Tumorias." She said chuckling a bit, "Of course she was mad at me for being late but, we didn't know or have an idea to keep us busy so..."

"So, Sora said we should split up and we did. Her going west and me east. Anyways, after running a couple of miles I stopped and rested by a tree. Trying to get information about it since I can talk to plants and stuff. Well, it wasn't talking back so, I grew aggravated and hit the tree." Tumorias sighed, "I heard something fall and turned around to be face to face with a mountain lion.."

Sora laughed, "Anyways, all of a sudden I heard a scream and I saw that my mountain lion plan worked. I'm surprised it did but, I think it was one of my best jokes yet."

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:33 am

Slighter Burst out laughing at Tumoria, "You got scared of a mountain lion?!" He said while laughing, looking back at Sora, "Where you planing on scaring her or did you just put it there for a joke?"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:39 am

Tumorias flushed in embrassament, "It was more of the element of surprise! I didn't expect it!"

Sora laughed with Slighter, "I really don't know. I guess more of a joke."

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:45 am

Slighter couldn't stop laughing, 'Well Even if you where more surprised then scared, it was still funny!" Slighter said has he looked back at her
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games