Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:23 am
Yes! Its here! And it looks awesome!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:48 am
http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/816935/bioware-mmo-project/videos/e3live_starwarsoldrepublic.html

More info on TOR, including the ability to control personal ships.  

Rodyn

GaijinGuy36

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:53 pm
Rodyn
Wow, not even a member of the forum for a half-hour and I'm already being asked by the Mando group for recruitment.

Oya! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:03 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp4Qm5aSBTk

More info on the conversation system and voice overs.  

Rodyn

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:41 pm
I will devote my life to this upcoming game. Holy crap.

EDIT: One thing that really irks me is that in the Bounty hunter class description, it makes no mention to Mando'ade. This is bothersome to me because not only is the template for the bounty hunter a Mandalorian, but more than 90% of the Bounty hunters/mercs employed by the Sith Empire were Mandalorian.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:39 pm
i kill everone and everthing on battlefronts  

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:06 pm
Hm. That's quite the claim. Any bite behind that bark? Or has the nekk dog been domesticated.

MORTAAAL KOMBAAAAT!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:41 am
swbf2 is awsome i beat it in two hr. and im a legndery gerneral

akatsuki mimber

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:42 pm
I've played Saga Edition Star Wars.
I've been playing it since it came out.
And I am the entire Galaxy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:54 pm
lol.

So sayeth the game master. The flexibility of a P&P RPG can make for such an interesting experience. I mean there's no rule that says you can't upload a OOM Series pilot droids memory into a Vulture starfighter to make a useable Vulture companion... hell, you could probably create a Gundam with the starship design rules if you really wanted too.

A pity they don't have rules for custom ground vehicles, or is it assumed that is incorporated into the starship design rules?  

stellarmagic

Rodyn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:26 pm
Cale Darksun
I've played Saga Edition Star Wars.
I've been playing it since it came out.
And I am the entire Galaxy.

I haven't, unfortunately. Hell, I've barely played DnD thanks to how sucky the only people I know that play it are at consistency.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:43 am
Sith Warrior, The Old Republic.  

Rodyn

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:20 pm
I have a bad feeling about RP in this game. My friends and I were discussing it. We all came to an agreement that there would be a lot of "lol i r sith loard" or "dood i has beskar lol." :/ Is it just the mass amount of SWG players, or does anyone else fear the worst?

Oh, and.. Smuggler ftw biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:31 pm
That's hardly an uncommon worry. It's also one of the many reasons why I'm playing a Trooper. I don't want to get mixed up in the Force-noob crowd. You know, the ones that think Jedi and Sith are gods when it comes to power.  

Rodyn

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:34 pm
Agreed. I'm playing smuggler, so I don't have to be a total bad a** with huge weapons, or, a freaking force monkey who can fry someone with his fingertips. This way I can do casual RP, and mix in fire fights. I mean.. Han Solo. Nuff said. :]

So we get to pilot ships?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games