Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:18 am
Tomoe looks a bit worried as she quickly gets off him. "Oh! I'm sorry! The chains, right? Sorry... I... realy have to stop ouncing on people.... did I hurt you?" looks at him, feeling concerned. "Sorry, Juno-chan... force of habit.." her ears drop down slightly as she smiles a bit nervously. "Yes... I'm happy now! I'm very happy!" she says as he tail softly swifts side to side.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:25 am
Juno starts staring at the tail, looking at it with a bit of hypnotism in his eyes. "... Interspecies love, perhaps.." he thinks to himself. "No, it's ok... I just feel kinda dumb for having to cope with these. This is the other reason i never got women...and i'm a bad player, so i didn't even pursue beign a womanizer. Still.. it would be nice if i could find one day a way to destroy these.. but sadly, this is the only thing keeping me from a horrible death from the 2 Fire and Ice elements inside my body" saying this rather plainly, like if it was no big deal.

"But i'm glad you're happy... hmm... so I actually made you happy, not mad at me. That's a first one!" he says, getting up. "Woah... head-ache.... " he says, walking drunkily sideways . "Meh.. it's that potion.. . i ran so fast and climbed pretty high for being in my condition... do you mind if I pass out on your rug?" he says.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:32 am
Tomoe smiled softly. "Yes I mind... if you're going to pass out, do it on my bed. That way you won't get a concusion," she said, giggling softly. She looks at him, feeling really bad because of the chains. "I wish i could help you with them......."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:36 am
Juno waves his hand in a very normal fashion, and says "Forge these." Smirks a bit. and sits on the bed again. "... I really didn't want to be sick now.. not when i admitted to you that i find you overly attractive... "saying this while she sees her ears and eyes, looking at him with an innocent face. "... Call it begginer's bad luck in love" he says, and holds her face softly. "So.. what is there to do now? " asking this because, not that he's bored, but rather, he feels a bit air-headed from missing soo many events while he was out cold.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:41 am
Tomoe blushes slightly when he says that. she purrs softly at his touch and smiles. "Well.... nothing much, but sleep and uh... talk!" she said, giggling softly. She smiled as she leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:49 am
Feeling the kiss, he holds it, believing it was time he stopped being an airhead and started being a man. A Manly man. With chest hair.

No. Not with hair, but still, with a strong chest.

"Mmm... " he mutters, loving it al, feeling his heart race for the sensation the kiss gives him. "Well... i can also scratch out the part where you look and act like a child, that's for sure." he says.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:53 am
Tomoe giggled softly. "Well... I guess you can!" she said as she crawled on top of him and kisses him again, blushing softly and bitting his lip lovingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:56 am
Feeling her love, he whispers "You Neko-jinns are all about fun and play... me likey very much.." he says, and holds her hips softly, for the first time touching a woman wihtout being slapped or given the stink-eye. "...Wow... how old are you, again?" he says, but can't say it correctly from the kiss, which they're going at it happily.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:59 am
"A couple of years... I'm not telling..." she said as she giggled softly and blushed when she felt his hands on her hips. "I'm glad you do..." she says as she keeps kissing him, softly touching his hair and playing with it. "Hmm... I'm so happy..." she mutters softly as she kept kissing him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:16 am
Brb Lunch... Xd sorry for ruining the moment, Kaos.  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:46 am
(aww how cute 4laugh lol so wat i miss besides the love scene?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:49 am
(lol nothing else)  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:51 am
(lol so waz up?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:52 am
(lol nothing just a romantic love scene XD)  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:53 am
(B from Lunch!) (Hmm.. not much, i think. There wasn't really any lovemaking, lol, i be a retard, but there is a wholla lotta love X3 And a wee bit of drama, i think. >X3 )

Closes to her ear, and softly whispers "Are you, Tomoe baby?" he says, and for once, doesn't react exagerated to his surprising reply. "I'm practically bursting with joy in my chest... i just haven't been like this... ever. " he says, smirking. He touches her ears, and feels how soft they are. "I feel like i'm just playing with a small kitten... am i suposed to feel awkard from that?" he says, chuckling softly. "I could just forget all my worries.... hmm, esuna's going to have one hoot of a time over there.. "he says, rolling his eyes a bit.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games