Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:41 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Hiroshi Etai
Hior bows and smiles back. My name is Hiro, and thank you, Numious." Hiro walks over to the corner. He sits down, legs crossed, the biwa in his lap. he lies the top part of the biwa on his shoulder and his head against the side of it, and begins playing a beautiful song, playing the tones so harmoniously, that Hiro's every emotion is reveled through the biwa's four strings.

Numious sayd to the Hiro "Your vary good at that! Would you like to play that for my daughter's birthday in two days?!"

soren stops laughing
soren:two days?
how come you never told us about your birth day sam??

Sam says nurvously "Uh, well,Um I didnt think it was that important"
"Your almost 18 sweet heart, why dont you tell anyone about your birthday?"
Sam replys "Well, Im not a vary open person"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:41 pm

{GAHH" since you obviously Ignore and dont read my posts... ill just post the posts here and start writing on my book... >< to ignore people is not cool ><}

theese are the posts:

"Thats odd,"

*the professor said as he saw cole just vanish*

"what am i to do, hmm what if i made the space time continuum go unstable above them and it takes the army with them, gahh! that would most likely destroy the isle too, that would be to bad for my plans... hmm, what about that portal thingyy that would be fun to recreate... that would be a stabile way to get the whole army wiped all at once! though will the 'devil' or the 'god' be wanting to take them in?"

*as he thought this out loud to his clones, they gave him the right amount of everything, of electricity, warmth, energy, and what kind of energy there was needed, he started the device he held in his hand now that he had created the right device he tried it, and it worked, though this was not fire and flames not a single howl of pain, this was heaven, or as it seemed, there was a mist alike ground and there was people with wings all over the place, he saw a lady with gracefull wings and such he said then to himself*

" the devil dont have wings of white feathers... i think the energy must have be the same but the voltage the opposite... interesting"

*then he went intoo the portal he had made and re arranged the voltage so it would go in the opposite way, this was it, he tried and he did it, he created a portal through the wall intoo hell, at the exact place where they all were then Professor Klingez said*

"hello there, as he saw right intoo sam's face!"

*as the little professor came on his flying disc Through the portal he just had made, he said*

" mostly interesting, it is as most of the fiction in all of the fiction books about it, and"

*he turns silent in a moment*

"yes screams of horror Mostly interesting, i thought it might have been something like this but is it really torture, and such... well the people who comes to hell is mostly the ones who are the most wicked... hmm, am i wicked? and all the others that have comed here? hmm, i guess we're not, that might be aggrovating the devil, or whatever his real name is... im curious how was this made?"

*he directly asked the man sitting in the chair*

Wacram Glaziuz

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:42 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
{GAHH" since you obviously Ignore and dont read my posts... ill just post the posts here and start writing on my book... >< to ignore people is not cool ><}

theese are the posts:

"Thats odd,"

"what am i to do, hmm what if i made the space time continuum go unstable above them and it takes the army with them, gahh! that would most likely destroy the isle too, that would be to bad for my plans... hmm, what about that portal thingyy that would be fun to recreate... that would be a stabile way to get the whole army wiped all at once! though will the 'devil' or the 'god' be wanting to take them in?"

*as he thought this out loud to his clones, they gave him the right amount of everything, of electricity, warmth, energy, and what kind of energy there was needed, he started the device he held in his hand now that he had created the right device he tried it, and it worked, though this was not fire and flames not a single howl of pain, this was heaven, or as it seemed, there was a mist alike ground and there was people with wings all over the place, he saw a lady with gracefull wings and such he said then to himself*

" the devil dont have wings of white feathers... i think the energy must have be the same but the voltage the opposite... interesting"

*then he went intoo the portal he had made and re arranged the voltage so it would go in the opposite way, this was it, he tried and he did it, he created a portal through the wall intoo hell, at the exact place where they all were then Professor Klingez said*

*as the little professor came on his flying disc Through the portal he just had made, he said*

" mostly interesting, it is as most of the fiction in all of the fiction books about it, and"

"yes screams of horror Mostly interesting, i thought it might have been something like this but is it really torture, and such... well the people who comes to hell is mostly the ones who are the most wicked... hmm, am i wicked? and all the others that have comed here? hmm, i guess we're not, that might be aggrovating the devil, or whatever his real name is... im curious how was this made?"

{*gets headach* to much to read *dies*}
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:45 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Hiroshi Etai
Hior bows and smiles back. My name is Hiro, and thank you, Numious." Hiro walks over to the corner. He sits down, legs crossed, the biwa in his lap. he lies the top part of the biwa on his shoulder and his head against the side of it, and begins playing a beautiful song, playing the tones so harmoniously, that Hiro's every emotion is reveled through the biwa's four strings.

Numious sayd to the Hiro "Your vary good at that! Would you like to play that for my daughter's birthday in two days?!"

soren stops laughing

we would have gotten you presents
kevin:and cake
soren:straberry cake
kevin:chocolate's better
soren:no strawberry
kevin:chocolate
soren:strawberry!!!!
kevin:chocolate!!!!

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

Hiroshi Etai
"Only if you and your daughter would allow me to.." Hiro says, still playing.

"Of course I wouldnt ask if i didnt want you to"
Sam "Yeah that would be kool if you would play"

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

theese are the posts:

"Thats odd,"

{sorry that i write in such detail >< hate me for it love n war :3}

Wacram Glaziuz

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:46 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Hiroshi Etai

soren stops laughing

Sam yells "I dont eat remember!!!I will die!! hello?!"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:47 pm

Hiroshi Etai
Hiro stops playing. "Sire Numious, I would like to ask a few questions.. about Sam."
"I dont know, I dont know anything about her anymore"

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:48 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

theese are the posts:

"Thats odd,"

{sorry that i write in such detail >< hate me for it love n war :3}

{No I couldnt hate you, I love you to much as a friend ^^}

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Hiroshi Etai

soren stops laughing

soren surprised h ya sorry
kevin:ya sorrychcolete's better
soren:i think i hear a knife screaming castration
kevin surprised k strawberry is better

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

[Wacram Glaziuz goes and sits in a corner of her room and sulk becouse she gets ignored]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:49 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

soren stops laughing

chcolete's better

dunkler o_O

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:50 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

soren stops laughing

Sam yells "Whatever you guys can do whatever you want its not important, Its just a stupid birthday"
(the funny part is tht my b-day is rlly in 2 day's lol)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:50 pm

"Sam, may we try the magics again?"

o0-Nate_River-0o

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games