Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:10 pm
Rainey_angel81
Just something scary..for me at least.

I thought I was dying or dead...I dunno. Anyway, sometimes at work, when I have dogs in the house with me, I'll curl up in a chair and take a little nap and I usually don't go into a deep sleep, I stay on the edge of being awake and sleeping, where I'm still alert in the real world but am dreaming at the same time. Anyway, I was dreaming about someone dying and I've had this before where it was me or someone else and all I've felt was the emotion of dying, but this time I felt it physically. All of a sudden, when they said that "her heart is going" my chest burned and I could feel my heart thumping a few times and then stopped. and then they said "she's not breathing" and I couldn't breathe and from the start I was trying to wake up and I could hear the dogs barking and faintly feel the wet nose of the dog that was inside with me, but I couldn't move and everything hurt. When my eyes finally popped open, my chest hurt and my throat hurt...so I don't know what it was, but it felt very real.

Well, as far as I can tell you were entering REM sleep, which is where your body is paralyzed and where deep dreaming occurs. The aching when you woke up was probably from fighting against your body trying to shut down for sleep. As for it being extremely realistic, I dunno. But I understand what that's like, I've felt stuff in my dreams too, kinda freaky sometimes. Dreams are strange things. For me, if I even remember them, in the dreams I either have super acute hearing or I can feel something within the dream...or it has nothing to do with me. Visually, they tend to be lacking...but I suppose that makes some sense given how very poor my eyesight is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:28 pm
Sabi.exe
UglyCoyoteNG

e_____e I GET TO DINE WITH SHAMU LAWLS. i cant wair.

My friend's mom saw Shamu give birth. :O

I got to prepare and feed Shamu's food in San Antonio  

Rainey_angel81

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:30 pm
Leyla Giselle
Rainey_angel81

I thought I was dying or dead...I dunno. Anyway, sometimes at work, when I have dogs in the house with me, I'll curl up in a chair and take a little nap and I usually don't go into a deep sleep, I stay on the edge of being awake and sleeping, where I'm still alert in the real world but am dreaming at the same time. Anyway, I was dreaming about someone dying and I've had this before where it was me or someone else and all I've felt was the emotion of dying, but this time I felt it physically. All of a sudden, when they said that "her heart is going" my chest burned and I could feel my heart thumping a few times and then stopped. and then they said "she's not breathing" and I couldn't breathe and from the start I was trying to wake up and I could hear the dogs barking and faintly feel the wet nose of the dog that was inside with me, but I couldn't move and everything hurt. When my eyes finally popped open, my chest hurt and my throat hurt...so I don't know what it was, but it felt very real.
I'm so used to that now that it's not new to hear about. The only advice anyone can give you is to try and move your finger. As soon as you can move any body part, you can break out of it. I used to get it real bad back when I lived with my mom and her ex.

I've had something like it before on the edge of sleep, but what my body usually does is give a jolt and I;m out of it, but it has never been painful...I guess is the word for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:38 pm
Rainey_angel81
Leyla Giselle
Rainey_angel81

I'm so used to that now that it's not new to hear about. The only advice anyone can give you is to try and move your finger. As soon as you can move any body part, you can break out of it. I used to get it real bad back when I lived with my mom and her ex.

I've had something like it before on the edge of sleep, but what my body usually does is give a jolt and I;m out of it, but it has never been painful...I guess is the word for it.

I've had that happen before. Its a scary feeling, but I've been able to over come it. When I know that i want out of sleep i move, very slowly because my mind and body arnt fully concious, but i move. Its hard though when i wake up im out of breath and feel like a ran a mile with out stopping...Its strange but when that happens think about what room you're in, acknowledge that you in that room even though you can see it. Make yourself move, itll feel weird because you have to think outside of the dream and push yourself to move a apart of you. You'll be able to do it if you just think about the real world.  

SuckerPunch!

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:45 am
XD Disapinting as it is"shamu" is just a stage name given to al the preforming orcas. The Original Shamu was a male.His mate was Namu. anyway..

I got to feed dolphins, and pet them. I got to see a sleeping Boluga. I got to bark wit sealions. I got to see a polar bear...uhm. I saw Shamu's House Of Duse. I'm probbly going to go to the zoo tomarrow. DSo I wont be wring anthing here.I'l miss you all. Seeeya!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:52 am
UglyCoyoteNG
XD Disapinting as it is"shamu" is just a stage name given to al the preforming orcas. The Original Shamu was a male.His mate was Namu. anyway..

I got to feed dolphins, and pet them. I got to see a sleeping Boluga. I got to bark wit sealions. I got to see a polar bear...uhm. I saw Shamu's House Of Duse. I'm probbly going to go to the zoo tomarrow. DSo I wont be wring anthing here.I'l miss you all. Seeeya!!

Have a good time at the zoo. Have a good break ^-^  

Crenn

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:52 am
UglyCoyoteNG

My sister's friend used to be a tour guide at the San Diego zoo and now she got promoted to being a keeper.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:56 am
Rainey_angel81

I've only had one experience like that... except I was completely asleep when it happened. In my dream, a large spider (My 2nd biggest fear) was biting my throat, I couldn't talk, scream or anything, I couldn't even breathe. I can't remember how I woke up, but when I did, I was very tired, and had to be calmed down. But luckily, this is years ago.... but I never want to go through that ever again gonk  

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:24 am
I guess I've gone through that panicky sleep thing, too....I never remember what I'm dreaming before hand, but sometime's my body will jerk awake, and I'll literally jump in bed and be breathing hard...and then I'll just go right back to sleep. blaugh

Lucky NG.....gets to go to the zoo! wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:00 am
I get to go to the Minneapolis Zoo and Mall of America at the end of the month. The zoo has Red Pandas, so I'm excited razz  

Af Mas

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:06 am
Af Mas
I get to go to the Minneapolis Zoo and Mall of America at the end of the month. The zoo has Red Pandas, so I'm excited razz

Let's hope the enclosure is Affy proof! (j/k)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:38 am
Af- Mall of America!?!?Take pictures of the sharks for me! I hear they have whale sharks there, but I never did look it up.

As for red pandas, our zoo has thm, they're a breeding pair.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:59 am
I have been to the San Diego Zoo before. 3nodding Never did get to see the pandas while there, but had a pretty fun time and picked up the cutest little Siberian tiger plush you ever will see. It was sort of the start of my collection. heart

Personally, I would have really have liked to have seen the wild animal park, but when we voted on it more people wanted to go to the zoo and we didn't have time for both. gonk Didn't get to see the Aerospace Museum or the Marine base either. whee But we did tour the Old Town State Park, which was meh, visited San Juan Capistrano, which was a very beautiful place and we sang inside one of the cathedrals.

Our visit to Sea World was probably one of the most awesome things about the whole trip, had a lot of fun at all the different shows they put on. Our last relaxing hours, after hour choir competition, was on the beautiful clean beaches of California. And, well, if you know anything about the Northwest coast line, you can understand how nice it was for us. xd

There sure are a lot of tourist traps down there. rofl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:19 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Af- Mall of America!?!?Take pictures of the sharks for me! I hear they have whale sharks there, but I never did look it up.

As for red pandas, our zoo has thm, they're a breeding pair.

It'll be a two day trip. My roommate Ri, her coworker and her coworker's friend will be going with. I think we're doing the zoo first, and then the mall the next day. I will be bringing my camera, for lots of pics razz

I've been to Sea World once, in Texas, a LONG time ago. Was disappointed because I didn't get to touch the dolphins >.<  

Af Mas

SuckerPunch!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:43 am
Diana Vulpes
I have been to the San Diego Zoo before. 3nodding Never did get to see the pandas while there, but had a pretty fun time and picked up the cutest little Siberian tiger plush you ever will see. It was sort of the start of my collection. heart

Personally, I would have really have liked to have seen the wild animal park, but when we voted on it more people wanted to go to the zoo and we didn't have time for both. gonk Didn't get to see the Aerospace Museum or the Marine base either. whee But we did tour the Old Town State Park, which was meh, visited San Juan Capistrano, which was a very beautiful place and we sang inside one of the cathedrals.

Our visit to Sea World was probably one of the most awesome things about the whole trip, had a lot of fun at all the different shows they put on. Our last relaxing hours, after hour choir competition, was on the beautiful clean beaches of California. And, well, if you know anything about the Northwest coast line, you can understand how nice it was for us. xd

There sure are a lot of tourist traps down there. rofl

I live in San Diego! Where was I when you came here?!
Anyway, yeah our panda's are usually away because of stress issues or they're trying to breed them, we actually just got a baby panda about a month ago, they showed him on the news playing with the tiger cub that was born a few weeks before.
The wild animal park would have been a better choice, unless it was sumer when you visited. It would've been way too hot to wanna walk around for a few hours if that was the case and most of the animals would be away so the dont get dehydrated(sp?) or have a heat stroke. Though i havent been in the Aerospace musuem for a while, its pretty cool in there lots of WWII and Wright brothers aviation history and actual planes. As for the Marine base, which one? We have quite a few here.
And yes, i agree whole heartedly Sea World is quite awsome. I love the relaxing aura it has. Next you visit tell me ill point you towards more cool places.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games