Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:59 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Hiroshi looked at him in a 'seriously' type of way. " Careful." He said letting go of him. " I don't quite like that tone."
Amaya kept her mouth shut and turned to Mia. " Miyo, do you have any lipgloss?" She asked despretly.
Mia giggled handing her a tube. She Hiroshi and ran over and gave him a huge, tight hug. " I missed you and amaya so much!" She smiled. She let go and looked at Nate. " Hey, you okay?" She asked putting a hand on his shoulder.
" Hey." Hiroshi said smiling at the boy and letting go of Mia. " I'm hiroshi. "

"im negi. nice to meet you hiroshi" he smiled

" Nice to meet you t-" Hiroshi looked at Nate. He knew he was going hunter, he backed away.
Amaya tried grabbing Mia and hid behind Hiroshi. She couldn't quite get a grip of Mia's arm as Mia approached Nate.
Mia got down on one of her knees. " N-Nate?" She knew he was going hunter, and that she should back away, but she didn't. She put her hand on his arm.
nate closed his eyes tightly, feeling that touch again. "p-please.. dont come near me. i-i.. i dint want to hurt you...." nate pleaded.

Hiroshi nodded. " Y-Yeah. Miyo-san. Come here." He agreed.
Amaya couldn't find the words to say. She knew the Mia wouldn't move.
Mia shook her head removing her hand. " I..I'm not moving."
" Always so stubborn!" Hiroshi cursed as he watched Mia carefully.
nate opened his eyes, looking at mia, feeling his eyes flicker to the red firey color that had become his signature hunter look over the yars. then it kept flickering back from red to green, red to green, like a broken stop light. nate saw yuuta and suki comming over, and he growled under his breath, the fainted of sound, and un able to be heard by most ears. he was drawing too much attention. now 3 vampires were around, more excuse for him to go hunter. he tried to stay away from all of them. "really! i dont want to hurt anyone!" nate said, pushing himself ito a corner, trying to get awya from mia;s touch. it was driving him crazy.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:02 pm

[ @Angel: It wasn't Saya that came over. It was Suki. xD ]

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Hiroshi watched [[edit xDD ]] Nate's eyes. They looked cool. He knew mia was in danger though. " Miyo..."
Amaya could finally speak. She foreced the words out of her mouth. " Miyo-san!! Come on!"
Mia frowned, she didn't know what she should do. " Sh-should I take you to the forest?" She asked quietly, backing away slightly, still the closest to him.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:05 pm

The Dreaming Panda
[ @Angel: It wasn't Saya that came over. It was Suki. xD ]
((oh. xD fixed it! ;3))

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:14 pm

Nate shook his head to mia. "n-no.. i can handle it." he said, determined. hi head hurt like crazy. like a battle was going o in there. he human brain fighting against the crazy scientist's technology chip in his brain. nate closed his eyes, trying to relax, and pull himself together. he opened his eyes, they were gren, but a hint of red on the iner circles of his pupil. he touched mia's arm. "t-thanks.." then she looked around, jumping over everyone and quickly running away. he looekd back, at everyone, then he looekd ahead just in time to get smacked in the face by Racy, Eddie and Ria.
"NATE!!" ria screamed out as she got knocked over like a bowling pin. ria got up, helping up racy and eddie."Nate! nate nate nate, your not hunter yet are you?!" ria said, lookign into nate's eyes, all paniky.
eddie got up, lookign into nate's eyes, then over tot he crowd down the hall.
Racy growled at Nate once she got knocked over. she looekd into his eyes, stepping back, and then running around nate to the crowd of people at the end of the hall.
Ria followed racy.
"GAH! why are there so many frekkin vampires at this school?!?!" nate cried out, continuing his run away, pushing eddie aside.
Eddie ran too, following nate. he was kinda confusedon what to do, because he was Vampire too, but he was also a hunter. he stopped following nate, then went back to Racy and ria and the crowd. he couldnt let anyone know he was a hunter too, becaue if it got around top much, he would be dead. literally. "Nate.. what happened?" he asked around the crowd.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:14 pm

[ Brb, gotta go buy something from the grocery store. ]
Yuuta gritted his teeth, his eyes flickering from emerald to bright red. "Mia! Stop it.. he's dangerous!" His vampire self was threatening to unleash itself. This was bad.

Suki growled, ripping into her wolf form.

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Hiroshi grabbed Mia's arm and pulled her back. " Are you crazy?! What's gotten into you Miyo??" He frowned at her, unhappy with her stupid actions.
Amaya looked at Mia with unapproving eyes. " Exactly, How could you put yourself in danger like that?!"
Mia tried pulling away, put Hiroshi's grip was too tight. " I..I don't know, okay? Just let me go please." She said quietly, loosing hiroshi's hand and backing away towards Yuuta.
[[kk]]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:31 pm

Ria and Racy screamed, seeing Nate crash through the ceiling, looking scary, and threatenig.
Racy loekod to eddie, seeing his pure blue eyes flicker into dark red ones like Nate. "eddi! no! you can control it!!" racy said, running to Eddie, and holding his arms, desprately.
eddie harshly pushed Racy to the side, running up with nate. "ello, ready?" eddie said, not al all like himself.
Nate nodded, mterializing his swords filled with the spcial poison for vamps. his eyes roamed around the room, wondering who to strike at first.
Ria ran to Rayc, helping her up. "Eddie! Nate! stop! your out numberd! Dont do this! yu dont have to listen to those scientists! they made you liek this! stop!!" ria cried out, trying to get into their heads.
Eddie shook his head. that was just the chip. "nate and eddie arnt here anymore. theyre gone. forever." and eddie threw a small glowing dagger right at ria, pericing her arm, making ehr fall onto ehr knees in pain.
Nate chuckled, spinning around over and over, constantly shooting out arrows, bound to hit someone.
Racy shook her head, confused. she knew this had hppened before, but she didnt remeber where. "ACK!! you hit Ria!" then she gripped a her leg, feeling an arrow get into her leg.
eddie materialized two sharp swords, ready to go at anyone to come at him or nate.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Hiroshi called to mia. " Mia? Where are you going?!"
Amaya watched silently terrified. She knew what was going to happen.
Mia hear the thoughts. " Oh god.. No.." She mumbled running as fast as she could through the dorms, stopping at the room with all of the noise. She walked in, looking at ria and racy on the ground and Nate and eddie. Her eyes grew.
Hiroshi grabbed Amaya and followed, running trying to keep up with mia. She was going to get herself killed.
Amaya ran too. " Hiroshi, they're crazy. They.." She shook her head.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:44 pm

racy and ria were on the ground, putting deep pressure on their wounds, trying to keep the poison from spreading.
Eddie spotted Mia, his face growing an evil grin. his hands tranformed into Blades, leaving the swords to Nate who was now walking to the others, just doing his job, unwillingly. Eddie spun in place, making a litle tornadoe, his hands swinging around free. he was like a living blender.
Ria gripped at the ground, trying not to get sucked into the little vortex of eddie's death hands.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:48 pm

Hiroshi burst in, freezing eddies hands and feet to the ground. He did the same to Nate, pushing the two in a closet. " Mia. Amaya, Get them out." He said pusing back on the door.
Amaya scrambled, grabbing ria and running out.
Mia picked up racy, bursting out of the room, and making Amaya follow her anywhere away from there. She took them to her dorm. She laid ria and racy on her bed and wrapped an old ripped shirt around their wounds, and a belt around the top and bottom of each of their wounds, keeping the poison sitting. " Are you two okay?" She aske dlamley, knowing the answer.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:59 pm

eddie and nate burst out of the Closet, shaking of bits of ice off their hands and knees. "Were not Done with them yet!" nate said, as if this was all a fun little game.
Eddie grinned, hopping over and following the trail of Mia's and racy's and ria's scent.
nate hopped over Hiroshi and followed eddie running as fast as mia was earlier.
Racy loked up at mia,gratefully. "thank you... Agh!!" racy screamed in pain.
Ria was in tears. "uwaaa!! im gonna die! i didnt want to die yet though!! uwahahaaa! crying " ria cried out. ris looekd at ehr arm. even though it was tightly pressurized, she still felt he cold poison go through her blood stream.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:05 pm

Hiroshi set their shoes on fire and ran in front of them. Guys, you have to hurry, and get out, NOW.' he thought.
Amaya started panicing. " What are we going to do?!" She cried.
Mia had an idea, it made her cringe, but it would work. She leaned down, biting ria and sucking the poison out of her bloodstream, doing her best to not drink the blood. She spit it in the garbage-can. She walked over to racy, and bit her, doing the same. She ran into the bathroom, washing out her mouth. They were poison free. " C'om on." Mia said feeling a little weezy, vampire blood tasted bad to her. " Lets g-get out." She mumbled helping ria up and running out. '
Amaya watched Mia horrified, and took racy, zooming out the window with mia.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Hiroshi set their shoes on fire and ran in front of them. Guys, you have to hurry, and get out, NOW.' he thought.
Amaya started panicing. " What are we going to do?!" She cried.
Mia had an idea, it made her cringe, but it would work. She leaned down, biting ria and sucking the poison out of her bloodstream, doing her best to not drink the blood. She spit it in the garbage-can. She walked over to racy, and bit her, doing the same. She ran into the bathroom, washing out her mouth. They were poison free. " C'om on." Mia said feeling a little weezy, vampire blood tasted bad to her. " Lets g-get out." She mumbled helping ria up and running out. '
Amaya watched Mia horrified, and took racy, zooming out the window with mia.
Eddie chuckled at Hiroshi's little trick. eddie closed his eyes, making the sky Rain. nate and eddie ran in pudles, setting out the fire effortlessly. nate and eddie followed, eddie already tranforming his hands into the deadly swords he loved using, and nate hand the two swords edde gave him a second ago. no matter what, these chips where gonna use nate and eddie to their full potential.
Racy and Ria sighed, feeling light headed from the blood loss, thinking mia was crazy that she actually did that, but it worked. now racy had a gaping hole in her leg, and two small holes next to it.
Ria had the same, except in her arm. "mia! Take us to the feild." Ria demanded, sounding liek she had a plan.
Racy smiled, catchig on quickly. andonce it started Raining, Racy smiled more. she always felt stronger in the rain.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:16 pm

negi goes to them "what happend?"
((really what hapend?))
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games