Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:04 pm
angel_eyes200
Ria was suprised, seeing luca jumo off the roof, lookign for racy. "wow, and she had to get shot for him to do that." ria said, teasingly.
Eddie and nate looekd to Hiro and amaya. "oh.. okay. sweatdrop " nate said, nervously rubbing the back of his head.
Eddie looked to Racy, and then to Hiroshi. No, she'll be fine.he thought to Hiro. anyone could hear his thoughts, he jsut cant say anything with his voice.
Racy sighed, just laying on the ground. she soon Sat up, Seeing luca in the distance. she kinda paniked, not wanting him to se her like this. but she couldnt do anything. too weak. she manged to blush though, even though her face was pink from being al tired from ealrier.

Luca soon arrived at the field and he kneeled beside Racy. "Are you okay? What happened?" He smelled the scent of blood and his eyes turned bright red. He shook his head and looked at her, his eyes showing concern.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:11 pm
The Dreaming Panda

Luca soon arrived at the field and he kneeled beside Racy. "Are you okay? What happened?" He smelled the scent of blood and his eyes turned bright red. He shook his head and looked at her, his eyes showing concern.

racy blsuhed again, looign into his eyes, confused at why it turned red sfor a secnd. then she looedk down at her bullet wound, still recovering. "oh... y-yeah. im fine.. im just healing a bit slow. eddie changed his hands into guns, and he shot at me, but im fine now, really." she said, trying not to make him worry. even though she couldnt stand up like she wanted to, she jsut sat there like everythign was fine.
eddie looedk at racy, and rolled his eyes to himself. youre being way too obvious. he thought, directly at racy.
racy glared at him, then ignored it.
nate looekd to eddie, and nudged him. "you shot Racy?!"
eddie nodded, sheepishly.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:22 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Hiroshi shrugged. " Naww man. We cool. It wasn't you that did that anyway." He said looking at racy. " Should someone carry her to a dorm?"
Amaya stayed quiet for a moment. " I..I guess not. " She said, slightly hesitant. " I'm just a little freaked out." She said honestly.
Mia nodded. " Just a little freaked out by all of this. I've never seen Nate and eddie that bad." She said shaking her head.

Yuuta smiled, sighing in relief. He laid back down on the bed and closed his emerald eyes. At least she was okay, there was nothing to worry about anymore. He opened his eyes and looked at Mia. "Don't worry, everything's going to be fine," he smiled.

[[sorry for the late respond! I didnt see you responded XD ]]
Mia nodded smiling, and laying down next to Yuuta. She was at a loss for words at the moment. " I hope. " She finally said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:24 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

racy blsuhed again, looign into his eyes, confused at why it turned red sfor a secnd. then she looedk down at her bullet wound, still recovering. "oh... y-yeah. im fine.. im just healing a bit slow. eddie changed his hands into guns, and he shot at me, but im fine now, really." she said, trying not to make him worry. even though she couldnt stand up like she wanted to, she jsut sat there like everythign was fine.
eddie looedk at racy, and rolled his eyes to himself. youre being way too obvious. he thought, directly at racy.

Luca glanced at Eddie, clearly hearing his thought. He looked back at Racy and lifted her upp, bridal style. "We can let Suki heal your wound for you, if she's still herself.." He mumbled. [ The word Bridal-style cracks me upp. xD ] He smiled at her, his eyes still full of concern.  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:27 pm
((Holy fudge you guys....gah....I am seeing new names and stuff. Ugh, I hate starting school again. I'm going to be on less because of school and jobs and then excercising and homework on top of that...Erg. Summer is so over for me... v.v So...maybe you guys can be awesome and tell me what the fudge is going on?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:30 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

Luca glanced at Eddie, clearly hearing his thought. He looked back at Racy and lifted her upp, bridal style. "We can let Suki heal your wound for you, if she's still herself.." He mumbled. [ The word Bridal-style cracks me upp. xD ] He smiled at her, his eyes still full of concern.
Racy blushed, and she slid ehr hands to her face, covering he cheeks. she knew she was being really obvious that she was blushing, but she really tried to hid her face. "'mhmk..." she said, she looed back at ehr wound, and it was still kinda of bleeding in the middle.
eddie chuckled at Racy's reaction.
Nate watched them until he got bored, and he looekd to eddie. "i still cant believe you Shot Racy!!" nate shook his head.
Ria saw Racy and Luca coming back, seeing and she squealed, in excitement and partially for no reason at all.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:33 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
((Holy fudge you guys....gah....I am seeing new names and stuff. Ugh, I hate starting school again. I'm going to be on less because of school and jobs and then excercising and homework on top of that...Erg. Summer is so over for me... v.v So...maybe you guys can be awesome and tell me what the fudge is going on?))
((yeah i have school on mon. Dx
1. WHERE MAKING COLORFUL POSTS XD
2. Eddie and Nate went all hunter, and eddie ended up shooting Racy, and nate sliced Rai's shoulder, but everythings all good and the guys are back to normal.
3. Mia has 2 friends tht came in Hiroshi and Amaya.
4. Mitsuki isnt herself, and shes 'suki' right now. a differnt part of herself.
5. Racy likes Luca, and Luca is worrying about Racy's gunshot wound!! x) ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:46 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Hiroshi shrugged. " Naww man. We cool. It wasn't you that did that anyway." He said looking at racy. " Should someone carry her to a dorm?"
Amaya stayed quiet for a moment. " I..I guess not. " She said, slightly hesitant. " I'm just a little freaked out." She said honestly.
Mia nodded. " Just a little freaked out by all of this. I've never seen Nate and eddie that bad." She said shaking her head.

Yuuta smiled, sighing in relief. He laid back down on the bed and closed his emerald eyes. At least she was okay, there was nothing to worry about anymore. He opened his eyes and looked at Mia. "Don't worry, everything's going to be fine," he smiled.

Mia nodded smiling, and laying down next to Yuuta. She was at a loss for words at the moment. " I hope. " She finally said.

Yuuta nodded and closed his eyes again. "We should get back to the others.." he murmured softly. "That is, if you want to?" He opened an eye and looked at Mia.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:54 pm
((OWCH CRAP I FREKKIN BURNT MYSELF!! DX I HAVE MAI HAND STUCK IN A CUP OF ICE WATER SO IM TYPIN SLOWW!! >O<))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:56 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

Racy blushed, and she slid ehr hands to her face, covering he cheeks. she knew she was being really obvious that she was blushing, but she really tried to hid her face. "'mhmk..." she said, she looed back at ehr wound, and it was still kinda of bleeding in the middle.
eddie chuckled at Racy's reaction.
Nate watched them until he got bored, and he looekd to eddie. "i still cant believe you Shot Racy!!" nate shook his head.
Ria saw Racy and Luca coming back, seeing and she squealed, in excitement and partially for no reason at all.

Luca headed for the dorm buildings since Suki was there, while carrying Racy. He chuckled, seeing that she was trying to hide her face since she was blushing. They soon arrive and Luca jumped up on the roof, Racy still in his arms. "Suki, can you heal Racy's gunshot wound?"
Saya looked at Luca and pointed at Suki. "I don't think she quite alright Luca. Look at her.."
Suki sat away from everyone, hugging her knees tight to her chest. Her eyes were closed and she rocked back and forth. It seemed like she was trying to comfort herself, but it didn't seem to be working.
Luca frowned as he stared at Suki's unusual behaviour. "Oy! Suki! Can you hear me?" He called out to her, but it didn't seem like she was herself at the moment.
Suki turned around to look at Luca and her eyes turned a bright red. "Don't "oy" me. I'm much powerful than you, I can just kill you with one finger." She turned back to look at the opposite direction, closing her eyes once more.
Saya raised her eyebrows and looked at Luca. "I think.. that.. I've awakened something awful here. She's turning evil by the second. I think, I woke up the true Mitsuki."  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:56 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Yuuta nodded and closed his eyes again. "We should get back to the others.." he murmured softly. "That is, if you want to?" He opened an eye and looked at Mia.

" Sure, Sure." Mia said, opening her eyes and looking slightly dazed. She sat upright slowly, waking herself up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:58 pm
angel_eyes200
((OWCH CRAP I FREKKIN BURNT MYSELF!! DX I HAVE MAI HAND STUCK IN A CUP OF ICE WATER SO IM TYPIN SLOWW!! >O<))

[ Owch. Are you okay? Dx I hope you feel better soon.. ]  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:01 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

[ Owwie. How'd you do it? DX ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:03 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

((i lit a candle, and cuz im stupid, i stuck a string of plastic in it. i didnt know plastic could catch on fire Dx uwaa im so stupid!!))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:05 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

((i lit a candle, and cuz im stupid, i stuck a string of plastic in it. i didnt know plastic could catch on fire Dx uwaa im so stupid!!))

[[Aww!! That sucks, I sorry. You're not stupid, just curious XD ]]  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games