Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:51 pm
angel_eyes200
Back on the feild, Eddie and nate were getting kinda bored, so they wented to see where everyone was and what they were doing. Eddie shut off the rain, since it was kinda getting on his nerves. Ey, whats everyone doing on the roof? eddie thought to nate.
Nate shrugged, climbing up onto the roof with eddie.Nate blinked at suki, seeing her lok creepy and scary.
Racy looked at Suki, confused and worried. "w-whats gonna happen, Luca-san?" racy was getting a bit more worried than she wanted to be.
Ria blinked at Suki, standing up and backing away. "o-okay.. okay Mitsuki..." ria ran back,slipping on the wet roof, alomost falling off the roof.
But eddie cought her, pulling her back up. whats happening to her?
Eddie's and ria's and racy's fangs grew in, just for the safety of it. nate didnt do anything, really not wanting to go hunter on her.

Mitsuki stood up and turned around, eyeing each and every one of the people on the roof. Her grin started to fade as she spotted Nate. She bent down to pick up her katana and unsheathed it, licking the sharp blade without getting cut.
Saya stepped in front of Nate, seeing that Mitsuki looked at him oddly. "Stop it Mitsuki!" She cried out. This whole thing with Mitsuki was creepy and weird. She realized that she really didn't know Mitsuki.
Luca's eyes turned bright red as he eyed Mitsuki carefully. "Mitsuki. Drop your katana.." he said sternly.
Mitsuki glanced at Luca and giggled. "Oh, why should I do that?" She stepped closer to Nate, turning her head to look at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:57 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia nodded, the thoughts clouding into her mind too. " Who's thoughts are those? Sounds kind of like Luca." She said squinting a little and furrowing her brow, trying to figure out who they belonged to.

Yuuta nodded, lifted Mia, and jumped on the roof. He was confused when he saw mostly everyone gathered there. It was unusual. He glanced at Mitsuki, knowing immediately that the real Mitsuki was awakened.

An alarm went off in Mia's head, her instincts were starting to kick in. Her fangs grew, but she covered her mouth for a moment, squeezing Yuuta's hand and not making noise. She covered her fangs up with her lips and looked up at Yuuta. 'What's happened to mitsuki?' She thought to him, her tone slightly frantic, but different than normal since she was starting to change into her vampire self. She pushed the instincts deep down, trying to cover them, but her fangs still stayed.

Yuuta glanced at Mia, concerned. He didn't see the fangs though but her tone was unusual. 'When Saya forced Mitsuki to awaken from her hibernation, she woke up to Suki, her split personality. And over time, Suki started to fall asleep and the real Mitsuki awakened. I don't really know what that means..' He looked at her with concern, 'What's wrong Mia?' He thought out to her.

Mia nodded. 'I see.' She looked at mitsuki for a moment and then back to him. ' My insticts are starting to surface. I don't know why though....' she thought back confused. She opened her mouth and looked up at him, pointing at her fangs. Her eyes flickered between a very deep,deep blue and bright crimson for a moment, neither her normal light green. She moved some black hair out of her face.

'I think it's because of her.' His hand directly pointing at Mitsuki. 'I'm feeling this weird urge to change into my vampire self right now too, but I'm just resisting it..' It sure was odd. Was it because Mitsuki posed the most threat out of all of them? Or was it because she was the most powerful of them all? He shook his head, trying to erase the worried thoughts in his head. It did seem like she could slaughter all of them right now...  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:58 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
Back on the feild, Eddie and nate were getting kinda bored, so they wented to see where everyone was and what they were doing. Eddie shut off the rain, since it was kinda getting on his nerves. Ey, whats everyone doing on the roof? eddie thought to nate.
Nate shrugged, climbing up onto the roof with eddie.Nate blinked at suki, seeing her lok creepy and scary.
Racy looked at Suki, confused and worried. "w-whats gonna happen, Luca-san?" racy was getting a bit more worried than she wanted to be.
Ria blinked at Suki, standing up and backing away. "o-okay.. okay Mitsuki..." ria ran back,slipping on the wet roof, alomost falling off the roof.
Eddie's and ria's and racy's fangs grew in, just for the safety of it. nate didnt do anything, really not wanting to go hunter on her.

Mitsuki stood up and turned around, eyeing each and every one of the people on the roof. Her grin started to fade as she spotted Nate. She bent down to pick up her katana and unsheathed it, licking the sharp blade without getting cut.
Saya stepped in front of Nate, seeing that Mitsuki looked at him oddly. "Stop it Mitsuki!" She cried out. This whole thing with Mitsuki was creepy and weird. She realized that she really didn't know Mitsuki.
Luca's eyes turned bright red as he eyed Mitsuki carefully. "Mitsuki. Drop your katana.." he said sternly.
Mitsuki glanced at Luca and giggled. "Oh, why should I do that?" She stepped closer to Nate, turning her head to look at him.
nate's eyes widened, being totally freaked. eek
racy shook her head, as if telling mitsuki not to do it.
ria got scared. "but.. why nate?" ria asked, totally curiously.
eddie shrgged, watching misuki's every move and looked at nate, wondering it nate should be running or showing some thing to protect himself.
nate absentmindedly materialized his 2 swords he used earlier, just in case anthing bad would happen.
((sory i stopped the colors for now.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:02 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia nodded, the thoughts clouding into her mind too. " Who's thoughts are those? Sounds kind of like Luca." She said squinting a little and furrowing her brow, trying to figure out who they belonged to.

Yuuta nodded, lifted Mia, and jumped on the roof. He was confused when he saw mostly everyone gathered there. It was unusual. He glanced at Mitsuki, knowing immediately that the real Mitsuki was awakened.

An alarm went off in Mia's head, her instincts were starting to kick in. Her fangs grew, but she covered her mouth for a moment, squeezing Yuuta's hand and not making noise. She covered her fangs up with her lips and looked up at Yuuta. 'What's happened to mitsuki?' She thought to him, her tone slightly frantic, but different than normal since she was starting to change into her vampire self. She pushed the instincts deep down, trying to cover them, but her fangs still stayed.

Yuuta glanced at Mia, concerned. He didn't see the fangs though but her tone was unusual. 'When Saya forced Mitsuki to awaken from her hibernation, she woke up to Suki, her split personality. And over time, Suki started to fall asleep and the real Mitsuki awakened. I don't really know what that means..' He looked at her with concern, 'What's wrong Mia?' He thought out to her.

Mia nodded. 'I see.' She looked at mitsuki for a moment and then back to him. ' My insticts are starting to surface. I don't know why though....' she thought back confused. She opened her mouth and looked up at him, pointing at her fangs. Her eyes flickered between a very deep,deep blue and bright crimson for a moment, neither her normal light green. She moved some black hair out of her face.

'I think it's because of her.' His hand directly pointing at Mitsuki. 'I'm feeling this weird urge to change into my vampire self right now too, but I'm just resisting it..' It sure was odd. Was it because Mitsuki posed the most threat out of all of them? Or was it because she was the most powerful of them all? He shook his head, trying to erase the worried thoughts in his head. It did seem like she could slaughter all of them right now...

Mia shut her eyes tight for a moment. 'You're a heck of a lot stronger than me. How are you keeping them in so easy?' She thought to Yuuta, finally giving in, not being able to hold them back any longer. Her eyes faded out of their light green, and turned into a deep blue. The blue meant she wasn't feeling too threatend at the moment, and that she wasn't planning on attacking anyone. She opened her eyes and held Yuuta's hand tightly.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:11 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

eddie shrgged, watching misuki's every move and looked at nate, wondering it nate should be running or showing some thing to protect himself.
nate absentmindedly materialized his 2 swords he used earlier, just in case anthing bad would happen.

[ That's fine. ]
Mitsuki giggled more, swinging her katana threatingly. "I don't think those little toys will help you at all Nate..." She smiled malevolently, showing her sharp fangs.
Saya cringed. She'd seen this somewhere before. She just couldn't remember where. "Mitsuki..."
Luca's eyes widened. He'd seen this somewhere before. It was a lot like Vietnam. Mitsuki had gone on a killing spree, killing everyone in sight. It was such an awful scene. Even if the soldiers tried shooting at her, she'd quickly heal.
"So.. you've remembered huh?" Mitsuki looked at Luca and giggled. "Oh, that was such a fuun daay."
[ Blood+ Reference! Wooh! xD ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:15 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia shut her eyes tight for a moment. 'You're a heck of a lot stronger than me. How are you keeping them in so easy?' She thought to Yuuta, finally giving in, not being able to hold them back any longer. Her eyes faded out of their light green, and turned into a deep blue. The blue meant she wasn't feeling too threatend at the moment, and that she wasn't planning on attacking anyone. She opened her eyes and held Yuuta's hand tightly.

'I don't know. I just do I guess.' He shrugged and turned his gaze on Mitsuki. He shivered, mumbling softly, "Vietnam.." Yuuta squeezed her hand gently.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:19 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

[ That's fine. ]
Mitsuki giggled more, swinging her katana threatingly. "I don't think those little toys will help you at all Nate..." She smiled malevolently, showing her sharp fangs.
Saya cringed. She'd seen this somewhere before. She just couldn't remember where. "Mitsuki..."
Luca's eyes widened. He'd seen this somewhere before. It was a lot like Vietnam. Mitsuki had gone on a killing spree, killing everyone in sight. It was such an awful scene. Even if the soldiers tried shooting at her, she'd quickly heal.
"So.. you've remembered huh?" Mitsuki looked at Luca and giggled. "Oh, that was such a fuun daay."
Nate dropped his swords. "okay, thats it im takin a run fur it, later!" he said alll quickly, hopping off the roof and landing on his feet automatically running as fast as he could away to where evr.
Racy called out, "Run nate, Run!!"
Ria worried for Nate. he ws probably the least powerful out of all of them, having no real powers, just being a normal neko.eddie watched nate run, then turned back to mitsuki. you lay a finger on him... he growled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:21 pm
1:Name: sσυℓ sαтō
2:Age: 18
3:Year: 6
4 razz owers: Soul can teleport and is very strong.
5:Bio: Soul is very care free but will always protect the one that is close to his heart no matter what even it costs him his life. This had gotten him expelled from his last school for protecting his now, ex-girlfriend.
6:Classes: summer vacation..
7 razz ic: User Image
8:user: IzzyCW

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:22 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

'I don't know. I just do I guess.' He shrugged and turned his gaze on Mitsuki. He shivered, mumbling softly, "Vietnam.." Yuuta squeezed her hand gently.

Mia looked at Mitsuki, freaked out. Her eyes were slowly making the transitionn to the bright crimson. She looked up at him, seeing the images and shivering. " That must have been horrifying.." She said outloud, her eyes growing large. They made their transition to the red, and she looked at mitsuki fearfully which was a mistake on her part. She shouldn't have shown fear. It meant weakness. She sucked it up, trying to make the fear leave her face, but it lingered in her eyes. She held herself to Yuuta to keep from lunging at Mitsuki.
Hiroshi held Amaya behind him while him and her watched what was going on in the backround. Nothing was happening to amaya, she was like his little sister. He'd die without her.
Amaya held herself close to Hiroshi, trying to keep calm, and keep her fear down, but it was in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:27 pm
As soul approached the school he noticed a shine in the corner of his eye. He looked over seeing it was from a weapon. He strolled over to where he was able to talk to the people on the roof. He his head was tilted up but just enough so that the sun would hit is hat to shade his eyes to where no one could see them. "You guys are lucky school isn't in or you would in a heck of a lot trouble." He smirked.  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:29 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

[ That's fine. ]
Nate dropped his swords. "okay, thats it im takin a run fur it, later!" he said alll quickly, hopping off the roof and landing on his feet automatically running as fast as he could away to where evr.
Ria worried for Nate. he ws probably the least powerful out of all of them, having no real powers, just being a normal neko.eddie watched nate run, then turned back to mitsuki. you lay a finger on him... he growled.

Mitsuki turned her head to look at Eddie. "Or what boy?" She growled back. It made her furious, these fools. Mitsuki stepped closer to Eddie now.. gripping her katana. "Tell me, what will you do if I lay a hand on your precious friend over there. Tell me."
Saya growled, turning into her vampire self. Her eyes glowed bright red as she bared her fangs at Mitsuki. Even if she tried, Mitsuki would just kill her in a second. But it didn't hurt to try. "Mitsuki! Stop it!"
Mitsuki grinned at Saya. "I'll rip you to pieces Saya," she giggled.
Saya closed her mouth and backed away from Mitsuki. Shocked and scared.
Luca walked over to Mitsuki and glared. "Stop it! What are you trying to prove!" He yelled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:34 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia looked at Mitsuki, freaked out. Her eyes were slowly making the transitionn to the bright crimson. She looked up at him, seeing the images and shivering. " That must have been horrifying.." She said outloud, her eyes growing large. They made their transition to the red, and she looked at mitsuki fearfully which was a mistake on her part. She shouldn't have shown fear. It meant weakness. She sucked it up, trying to make the fear leave her face, but it lingered in her eyes. She held herself to Yuuta to keep from lunging at Mitsuki.
Hiroshi held Amaya behind him while him and her watched what was going on in the backround. Nothing was happening to amaya, she was like his little sister. He'd die without her.
Amaya held herself close to Hiroshi, trying to keep calm, and keep her fear down, but it was in her eyes.

Yuuta held Mia's arm firmly. 'Don't attack. She'll just kill you.' He turned his head back to glance at Mitsuki.
Mitsuki smirked as she saw Mia. "Are you scared little kitty?" She called out. It was like playing with dolls. She giggled and twirled her katana. "Do you wanna play?" She purred.
Yuuta got in front of Mia, protectively. He knew that phrase. If the other accepted her challenge, she'd lunge at you and rip your throat. 'Don't Mia. She's just messing with you..'  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:36 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

[ That's fine. ]

Mitsuki turned her head to look at Eddie. "Or what boy?" She growled back. It made her furious, these fools. Mitsuki stepped closer to Eddie now.. gripping her katana. "Tell me, what will you do if I lay a hand on your precious friend over there. Tell me."
Saya growled, turning into her vampire self. Her eyes glowed bright red as she bared her fangs at Mitsuki. Even if she tried, Mitsuki would just kill her in a second. But it didn't hurt to try. "Mitsuki! Stop it!"
Mitsuki grinned at Saya. "I'll rip you to pieces Saya," she giggled.
Saya closed her mouth and backed away from Mitsuki. Shocked and scared.
Luca walked over to Mitsuki and glared. "Stop it! What are you trying to prove!" He yelled.
eddie didnt feel so intimidated. he didnt care if he died, as long as he died trying.
ria stepped infront of Eddie, teared up.
Racy tugged at Luca's sleeve. "what are you doing!? are you trying to get killed?!" racy whispered, scared once again in her lifetime.
nate looked back, seeing mitsuki wssnt after him anymore. she was at eddie. "ugh." and nate ran back. he hated runnin away from things. it made his feel like a coward.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:38 pm
IzzyCW
As soul approached the school he noticed a shine in the corner of his eye. He looked over seeing it was from a weapon. He strolled over to where he was able to talk to the people on the roof. He his head was tilted up but just enough so that the sun would hit is hat to shade his eyes to where no one could see them. "You guys are lucky school isn't in or you would in a heck of a lot trouble." He smirked.
Ria hissed at him. "shh!! we're in a life an death situation here!!"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:39 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Yuuta held Mia's arm firmly. 'Don't attack. She'll just kill you.' He turned his head back to glance at Mitsuki.
Mitsuki smirked as she saw Mia. "Are you scared little kitty?" She called out. It was like playing with dolls. She giggled and twirled her katana. "Do you wanna play?" She purred.
Yuuta got in front of Mia, protectively. He knew that phrase. If the other accepted her challenge, she'd lunge at you and rip your throat. 'Don't Mia. She's just messing with you..'

It took all of Mia's strength to stay behind Yuuta and not attack. " N-No." She forced the words through her teeth, she closed her eyes tight again. She took a deep breath, calming herself down. Her instincts were screaming at her to fight, but her heart was telling her to stay put, and so was Yuuta.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games