Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:41 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
nate's eyes widened, being totally freaked. eek
racy shook her head, as if telling mitsuki not to do it.
ria got scared. "but.. why nate?" ria asked, totally curiously.
eddie shrgged, watching misuki's every move and looked at nate, wondering it nate should be running or showing some thing to protect himself.
nate absentmindedly materialized his 2 swords he used earlier, just in case anthing bad would happen.
((sory i stopped the colors for now.))

[ That's fine. ]
Mitsuki giggled more, swinging her katana threatingly. "I don't think those little toys will help you at all Nate..." She smiled malevolently, showing her sharp fangs.
Saya cringed. She'd seen this somewhere before. She just couldn't remember where. "Mitsuki..."
Luca's eyes widened. He'd seen this somewhere before. It was a lot like Vietnam. Mitsuki had gone on a killing spree, killing everyone in sight. It was such an awful scene. Even if the soldiers tried shooting at her, she'd quickly heal.
"So.. you've remembered huh?" Mitsuki looked at Luca and giggled. "Oh, that was such a fuun daay."
[ Blood+ Reference! Wooh! xD ]
Nate dropped his swords. "okay, thats it im takin a run fur it, later!" he said alll quickly, hopping off the roof and landing on his feet automatically running as fast as he could away to where evr.
Racy called out, "Run nate, Run!!"
Ria worried for Nate. he ws probably the least powerful out of all of them, having no real powers, just being a normal neko.eddie watched nate run, then turned back to mitsuki. you lay a finger on him... he growled.

Mitsuki turned her head to look at Eddie. "Or what boy?" She growled back. It made her furious, these fools. Mitsuki stepped closer to Eddie now.. gripping her katana. "Tell me, what will you do if I lay a hand on your precious friend over there. Tell me."
Saya growled, turning into her vampire self. Her eyes glowed bright red as she bared her fangs at Mitsuki. Even if she tried, Mitsuki would just kill her in a second. But it didn't hurt to try. "Mitsuki! Stop it!"
Mitsuki grinned at Saya. "I'll rip you to pieces Saya," she giggled.
Saya closed her mouth and backed away from Mitsuki. Shocked and scared.
Luca walked over to Mitsuki and glared. "Stop it! What are you trying to prove!" He yelled.
eddie didnt feel so intimidated. he didnt care if he died, as long as he died trying.
ria stepped infront of Eddie, teared up.
Racy tugged at Luca's sleeve. "what are you doing!? are you trying to get killed?!" racy whispered, scared once again in her lifetime.
nate looked back, seeing mitsuki wssnt after him anymore. she was at eddie. "ugh." and nate ran back. he hated runnin away from things. it made his feel like a coward.

Mitsuki lunged at Luca and stabbed him right in the stomach. "I told you not to stand in my way. Do you remember little kitty? Back in Vietnam? I told you to not get in my way." She giggled and pulled out her katana, licking the blood that was on the blade. "Now, who wants to play with me?"
Saya screamed as she saw Luca fall to the ground. "Lucaaa!!!" She immediately ran towards him, trying to heal him desperately. Tears started to fall on her face.
Luca's eyes closed, he was breathing haggardly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia shut her eyes tight for a moment. 'You're a heck of a lot stronger than me. How are you keeping them in so easy?' She thought to Yuuta, finally giving in, not being able to hold them back any longer. Her eyes faded out of their light green, and turned into a deep blue. The blue meant she wasn't feeling too threatend at the moment, and that she wasn't planning on attacking anyone. She opened her eyes and held Yuuta's hand tightly.

'I don't know. I just do I guess.' He shrugged and turned his gaze on Mitsuki. He shivered, mumbling softly, "Vietnam.." Yuuta squeezed her hand gently.

Mia looked at Mitsuki, freaked out. Her eyes were slowly making the transitionn to the bright crimson. She looked up at him, seeing the images and shivering. " That must have been horrifying.." She said outloud, her eyes growing large. They made their transition to the red, and she looked at mitsuki fearfully which was a mistake on her part. She shouldn't have shown fear. It meant weakness. She sucked it up, trying to make the fear leave her face, but it lingered in her eyes. She held herself to Yuuta to keep from lunging at Mitsuki.
Hiroshi held Amaya behind him while him and her watched what was going on in the backround. Nothing was happening to amaya, she was like his little sister. He'd die without her.
Amaya held herself close to Hiroshi, trying to keep calm, and keep her fear down, but it was in her eyes.

Yuuta held Mia's arm firmly. 'Don't attack. She'll just kill you.' He turned his head back to glance at Mitsuki.
Mitsuki smirked as she saw Mia. "Are you scared little kitty?" She called out. It was like playing with dolls. She giggled and twirled her katana. "Do you wanna play?" She purred.
Yuuta got in front of Mia, protectively. He knew that phrase. If the other accepted her challenge, she'd lunge at you and rip your throat. 'Don't Mia. She's just messing with you..'

It took all of Mia's strength to stay behind Yuuta and not attack. " N-No." She forced the words through her teeth, she closed her eyes tight again. She took a deep breath, calming herself down. Her instincts were screaming at her to fight, but her heart was telling her to stay put, and so was Yuuta.

"Hmph." Mitsuki turned away from her with distaste and focused on the others.
Yuuta sighed in relief and took her hand in his. "You're safe for now.." He looked at Mia, his eyes filled with fear.  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:48 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia shut her eyes tight for a moment. 'You're a heck of a lot stronger than me. How are you keeping them in so easy?' She thought to Yuuta, finally giving in, not being able to hold them back any longer. Her eyes faded out of their light green, and turned into a deep blue. The blue meant she wasn't feeling too threatend at the moment, and that she wasn't planning on attacking anyone. She opened her eyes and held Yuuta's hand tightly.

'I don't know. I just do I guess.' He shrugged and turned his gaze on Mitsuki. He shivered, mumbling softly, "Vietnam.." Yuuta squeezed her hand gently.

Mia looked at Mitsuki, freaked out. Her eyes were slowly making the transitionn to the bright crimson. She looked up at him, seeing the images and shivering. " That must have been horrifying.." She said outloud, her eyes growing large. They made their transition to the red, and she looked at mitsuki fearfully which was a mistake on her part. She shouldn't have shown fear. It meant weakness. She sucked it up, trying to make the fear leave her face, but it lingered in her eyes. She held herself to Yuuta to keep from lunging at Mitsuki.
Hiroshi held Amaya behind him while him and her watched what was going on in the backround. Nothing was happening to amaya, she was like his little sister. He'd die without her.
Amaya held herself close to Hiroshi, trying to keep calm, and keep her fear down, but it was in her eyes.

Yuuta held Mia's arm firmly. 'Don't attack. She'll just kill you.' He turned his head back to glance at Mitsuki.
Mitsuki smirked as she saw Mia. "Are you scared little kitty?" She called out. It was like playing with dolls. She giggled and twirled her katana. "Do you wanna play?" She purred.
Yuuta got in front of Mia, protectively. He knew that phrase. If the other accepted her challenge, she'd lunge at you and rip your throat. 'Don't Mia. She's just messing with you..'

It took all of Mia's strength to stay behind Yuuta and not attack. " N-No." She forced the words through her teeth, she closed her eyes tight again. She took a deep breath, calming herself down. Her instincts were screaming at her to fight, but her heart was telling her to stay put, and so was Yuuta.

Yuuta sighed in relief and took her hand in his. "You're safe for now.." He looked at Mia, his eyes filled with fear.

Mia held his hands tighter. The scent of Luca's blood crawled up her nose. It made her throat burn, and she shivered. It was driving her crazy. She clenched her teeth together and ground them. Luca's blood was turning into a puddle.She leaned back against Yuuta. " How is this n-not driving y-you crazy?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:48 pm
Soul saw the girl stabbed the boy. Soul was shocked he didn't know such a fight would be happening at school. he put his to hands together in front of him kind of like a Hive-Five only in front of him in a praying stance as he teleported to the rooftop where the action was taking place. He looked up straight at the crazy lady with the sword. "There's no need for a 'cat fat' lady. Don't think you have done enough here, don't make me hit a girl. He smirked.  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:15 pm
IzzyCW
Soul saw the girl stabbed the boy. Soul was shocked he didn't know such a fight would be happening at school. he put his to hands together in front of him kind of like a Hive-Five only in front of him in a praying stance as he teleported to the rooftop where the action was taking place. He looked up straight at the crazy lady with the sword. "There's no need for a 'cat fat' lady. Don't think you have done enough here, don't make me hit a girl. He smirked.

[ Isabel! D:< Have you been reading?! Now your character is going to die. Nice going. blahblah. D:< ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:18 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW

[ Isabel! D:< Have you been reading?! Now your character is going to die. Nice going. blahblah. D:< ]]

[[I'm confuzzed know : / sorry i took a while to type this... the server crashed : /]]  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:19 pm
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW

[[I'm confuzzed know : / sorry i took a while to type this... the server crashed : /]]

[[ Oh good, it wasnt just me. xDD No, the lady you told you were gonna hit, just stabbed someone, if you read the other posts. You're characters gonna die now. ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:21 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia held his hands tighter. The scent of Luca's blood crawled up her nose. It made her throat burn, and she shivered. It was driving her crazy. She clenched her teeth together and ground them. Luca's blood was turning into a puddle.She leaned back against Yuuta. " How is this n-not driving y-you crazy?"

[ Dudes. Did gaia just crash? It wouldn't load. Dx ]

Yuuta looked at Mia and shrugged, "I'm used to it. He gets hurt alot. And besides, his vampire blood smells disgusting." He crinkled his nose and closed his eyes. Although Luca was practically dying, he stood there with Mia, protecting her.  

bones and rot

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:22 pm
[[ FFFF UUUU GAIA NEVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN DX ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:23 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW

[[ Oh good, it wasnt just me. xDD No, the lady you told you were gonna hit, just stabbed someone, if you read the other posts. You're characters gonna die now. ]]

[[OH NO HE WONT]] Did you read his powers :/  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:23 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[ Dudes. Did gaia just crash? It wouldn't load. Dx ]

Yuuta looked at Mia and shrugged, "I'm used to it. He gets hurt alot. And besides, his vampire blood smells disgusting." He crinkled his nose and closed his eyes. Although Luca was practically dying, he stood there with Mia, protecting her.

[[ Yeah. XD I thought my computer got a virus. but the server crashed. ]]
" Will he be okay?" Mia asked taking a few deep breaths. She heard the boy stand up to Mitsuki. " Dead boy." She said quietly watching mitsuki, her eyes fearful again, but they were bright crimson, meaning she was ready to strike. Looking at the blood gave her goodbumps.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:24 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
nate's eyes widened, being totally freaked. eek
racy shook her head, as if telling mitsuki not to do it.
ria got scared. "but.. why nate?" ria asked, totally curiously.
eddie shrgged, watching misuki's every move and looked at nate, wondering it nate should be running or showing some thing to protect himself.
nate absentmindedly materialized his 2 swords he used earlier, just in case anthing bad would happen.
((sory i stopped the colors for now.))

[ That's fine. ]
Mitsuki giggled more, swinging her katana threatingly. "I don't think those little toys will help you at all Nate..." She smiled malevolently, showing her sharp fangs.
Saya cringed. She'd seen this somewhere before. She just couldn't remember where. "Mitsuki..."
Luca's eyes widened. He'd seen this somewhere before. It was a lot like Vietnam. Mitsuki had gone on a killing spree, killing everyone in sight. It was such an awful scene. Even if the soldiers tried shooting at her, she'd quickly heal.
"So.. you've remembered huh?" Mitsuki looked at Luca and giggled. "Oh, that was such a fuun daay."
[ Blood+ Reference! Wooh! xD ]
Nate dropped his swords. "okay, thats it im takin a run fur it, later!" he said alll quickly, hopping off the roof and landing on his feet automatically running as fast as he could away to where evr.
Racy called out, "Run nate, Run!!"
Ria worried for Nate. he ws probably the least powerful out of all of them, having no real powers, just being a normal neko.eddie watched nate run, then turned back to mitsuki. you lay a finger on him... he growled.

Mitsuki turned her head to look at Eddie. "Or what boy?" She growled back. It made her furious, these fools. Mitsuki stepped closer to Eddie now.. gripping her katana. "Tell me, what will you do if I lay a hand on your precious friend over there. Tell me."
Saya growled, turning into her vampire self. Her eyes glowed bright red as she bared her fangs at Mitsuki. Even if she tried, Mitsuki would just kill her in a second. But it didn't hurt to try. "Mitsuki! Stop it!"
Mitsuki grinned at Saya. "I'll rip you to pieces Saya," she giggled.
Saya closed her mouth and backed away from Mitsuki. Shocked and scared.
Luca walked over to Mitsuki and glared. "Stop it! What are you trying to prove!" He yelled.
eddie didnt feel so intimidated. he didnt care if he died, as long as he died trying.
ria stepped infront of Eddie, teared up.
Racy tugged at Luca's sleeve. "what are you doing!? are you trying to get killed?!" racy whispered, scared once again in her lifetime.
nate looked back, seeing mitsuki wssnt after him anymore. she was at eddie. "ugh." and nate ran back. he hated runnin away from things. it made his feel like a coward.

Mitsuki lunged at Luca and stabbed him right in the stomach. "I told you not to stand in my way. Do you remember little kitty? Back in Vietnam? I told you to not get in my way." She giggled and pulled out her katana, licking the blood that was on the blade. "Now, who wants to play with me?"
Saya screamed as she saw Luca fall to the ground. "Lucaaa!!!" She immediately ran towards him, trying to heal him desperately. Tears started to fall on her face.
Luca's eyes closed, he was breathing haggardly.
Ria and Racy did the same, kneeling down by luca. "luca!!" Ria screamed, scare of blood at the moemnt. racy teared up,, loking at luca helplessly.
eddie gowled. "I CANT BELIEVE YOUR DOING THIS!!" eddie snapped at Mitsuki, unafraid, not caring if he dided right that second. it wouldnt matter anyways.
ria turned to Eddie, hearing him yell at mitsuki. "no!! eddie!! what are you doing!?" she was already crying, and she got up, running at eddie frantically.
((i got scared. i thought there was somethign wrong with mai computers, so i had to change to 3 diff computers. xD))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:24 pm
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW

[[OH NO HE WONT]] Did you read his powers :/

[[ Yeah. Super strength and transporting. Wooo. Transporting doesn't do anything if you get stabbed. D: ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:27 pm
IzzyCW

Mitsuki turned to glare at him, tilting her head. "Are you challenging me?" She growled. Mitsuki took a step forward to him, and soon lunged to stab him.  

bones and rot

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games