Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:43 pm

Soul felt the snips of the wolf lady on his ankles as he was running. He looked at the the end of the rooftop knowing she wouldn't jump off of it. Soul ran top speed off the roof looking behind him seeing the wolf was right there at the edge.
At this point he looked down to see he was a couple yards away from the ground and that the school is really tall. Everyone must think this suicide at this point. He grudged to himself.
When he was a couple feet away from the ground and where the wolf could not see him he put his hands together teleporting him back to the rooftop on the opposite side of where the wolf was.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:44 pm

The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
eddie didnt feel so intimidated. he didnt care if he died, as long as he died trying.
ria stepped infront of Eddie, teared up.
Racy tugged at Luca's sleeve. "what are you doing!? are you trying to get killed?!" racy whispered, scared once again in her lifetime.
nate looked back, seeing mitsuki wssnt after him anymore. she was at eddie. "ugh." and nate ran back. he hated runnin away from things. it made his feel like a coward.

Mitsuki lunged at Luca and stabbed him right in the stomach. "I told you not to stand in my way. Do you remember little kitty? Back in Vietnam? I told you to not get in my way." She giggled and pulled out her katana, licking the blood that was on the blade. "Now, who wants to play with me?"
Saya screamed as she saw Luca fall to the ground. "Lucaaa!!!" She immediately ran towards him, trying to heal him desperately. Tears started to fall on her face.
Luca's eyes closed, he was breathing haggardly.
Ria and Racy did the same, kneeling down by luca. "luca!!" Ria screamed, scare of blood at the moemnt. racy teared up,, loking at luca helplessly.
eddie gowled. "I CANT BELIEVE YOUR DOING THIS!!" eddie snapped at Mitsuki, unafraid, not caring if he dided right that second. it wouldnt matter anyways.
ria turned to Eddie, hearing him yell at mitsuki. "no!! eddie!! what are you doing!?" she was already crying, and she got up, running at eddie frantically.
((i got scared. i thought there was somethign wrong with mai computers, so i had to change to 3 diff computers. xD))

She ignored everything that was going on and tried to heal Luca desperately.
Luca opened his eyes and grinned at everyone. "Don't worry. I'll be fine." He sighed, wincing at the pain. "I'll be fine," he murmured. It hurt deeply, but he had to act calm or else they'd panic. He closed his eyes and sighed once more. He couldn't even lift a finger at her, she just stabbed him without mercy..
((yo what about what eddie said?))
racy nodded, standing up, looking for Mitsuki.
ria slapped eddie, knocking into sense. "ar you kidding?!?!are youtrying to kill yourself!!? you cant say things like that to mitsuki!!! scream " ria scolded Eddie.
edde touched his recently slapped cheek, thinking about it blankly.

[ Well, Mitsuki is chasing after this boy who just totally angered her. She's ready to rip his throat out. Dx ]

Saya stopped healing him, finally sealing up the wound. "Please, be more careful." She glanced at Eddie and shook her head, worried. "Don't say that to Mitsuki. She will eat your guts out." She pointed at Mitsuki, chasing the boy. "If he's lucky, she's just gonna bite him or something."
Luca sat up and looked around for Mitsuki. He crawled over to where Racy was and sat near a corner. He had to let his wound heal or else he's done for.
racy looked at him, sadly. she quietly sat by him, hugging her knees to her chest. she didnt know what else to do. "are you alright?"
eddie looked to Saya. "yeah.. sorry. kinda got over my head... 0.0"he thought abut it, couldnt really believe he said that outloud too.
nate came up back ont he roof. "is she gone?" nate said, looking at everyone, not seeing mitsuki. he'd been there the whole time, just unseen. nate saw luca's trial of blood. "ows..." he said to himself.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:45 pm

The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia held his hands tighter. The scent of Luca's blood crawled up her nose. It made her throat burn, and she shivered. It was driving her crazy. She clenched her teeth together and ground them. Luca's blood was turning into a puddle.She leaned back against Yuuta. " How is this n-not driving y-you crazy?"

[ Dudes. Did gaia just crash? It wouldn't load. Dx ]

Yuuta looked at Mia and shrugged, "I'm used to it. He gets hurt alot. And besides, his vampire blood smells disgusting." He crinkled his nose and closed his eyes. Although Luca was practically dying, he stood there with Mia, protecting her.

[[ Yeah. XD I thought my computer got a virus. but the server crashed. ]]
" Will he be okay?" Mia asked taking a few deep breaths. She heard the boy stand up to Mitsuki. " Dead boy." She said quietly watching mitsuki, her eyes fearful again, but they were bright crimson, meaning she was ready to strike. Looking at the blood gave her goodbumps.

[ That scared me. I thought my internet connection was failing or something. xD ]
Yuuta nodded slowly. "Don't worry. He'll be fine." He turned to look at the boy, wondering what he could possibly do. She'd just kill him, probably throw him high in the air, jump, and stab him. That was her signature move. But it probably would've changed by now.

Mia loosend her grip on his hands a little since her knuckles were turning white. Mia nodded, her eyes glued to mitsuki, watching her carefuly. The boy had angered her. He seemed so cocky, one great weakness, almost as bad as fear.

He sighed and closed his eyes. Mitsuki had already turned into her wolf form, meaning that once she caught him.. she'd probably.. Yuuta shook his head, ignoring the scared thoughts. "Are you okay?" He glanced at Mia, concern and fear in his eyes.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." Mia said stroking his cheek comfortingly. She put a smile on her face, but it didn't stretch all the way to her eyes like usual. The smile was a smile, but it didn't look completley real. She walked up next to Yuuta, Not wanting to look at hiroshi and amaya, not wanting to draw attention. She watched mitsuki closeley, ready to protect her friends if anything.
Hiroshi made no noise, but was relieved when miyo paid not attention to them. He knew it was for their saftey. He was sitting infront of Amaya, who was cuddled into a corner.
Amaya stayed silent, like normal. She looked away from everyone, holding one of Hiroshi's hands tight and looking to the grass.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:52 pm

IzzyCW
Soul felt the snips of the wolf lady on his ankles as he was running. He looked at the the end of the rooftop knowing she wouldn't jump off of it. Soul ran top speed off the roof looking behind him seeing the wolf was right there at the edge.
At this point he looked down to see he was a couple yards away from the ground and that the school is really tall. Everyone must think this suicide at this point. He grudged to himself.
When he was a couple feet away from the ground and where the wolf could not see him he put his hands together teleporting him back to the rooftop on the opposite side of where the wolf was.

Mitsuki sighed as she saw him teleport away. "Coward," she growled. It wasn't fun anymore, so she decided to seek out another victim. She turned around and changed back to her human form, picking up her katana that she dropped. She yawned, and turned to face Mia. Mitsuki smirked and pointed her katana at her. "Wanna play little kitty?..," she purred once more.

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:55 pm

Nate saw Mistuki point her kantana at Mia, and wanted to do something, yet at the same time he was bding held back by ria.nate gritted his teeth, not wanting anyone else to get hurt.
eddie walked up beside nate, wanting to interfere too.

The Dreaming Panda
IzzyCW

Mitsuki sighed as she saw him teleport away. "Coward," she growled. It wasn't fun anymore, so she decided to seek out another victim. She turned around and changed back to her human form, picking up her katana that she dropped. She yawned, and turned to face Mia. Mitsuki smirked and pointed her katana at her. "Wanna play little kitty?..," she purred once more.

Mia held Yuuta's hand very tightly. " I..No." She growled, looking mitsuki straight in the eyes. She looked down, not being able to keep the glance locked. Mia took a deep breath and made a fist with her hand. "Why are you doing this?" She asked through clenched teeth.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
Ria and Racy did the same, kneeling down by luca. "luca!!" Ria screamed, scare of blood at the moemnt. racy teared up,, loking at luca helplessly.
eddie gowled. "I CANT BELIEVE YOUR DOING THIS!!" eddie snapped at Mitsuki, unafraid, not caring if he dided right that second. it wouldnt matter anyways.
ria turned to Eddie, hearing him yell at mitsuki. "no!! eddie!! what are you doing!?" she was already crying, and she got up, running at eddie frantically.
((i got scared. i thought there was somethign wrong with mai computers, so i had to change to 3 diff computers. xD))

She ignored everything that was going on and tried to heal Luca desperately.
Luca opened his eyes and grinned at everyone. "Don't worry. I'll be fine." He sighed, wincing at the pain. "I'll be fine," he murmured. It hurt deeply, but he had to act calm or else they'd panic. He closed his eyes and sighed once more. He couldn't even lift a finger at her, she just stabbed him without mercy..
((yo what about what eddie said?))
racy nodded, standing up, looking for Mitsuki.
ria slapped eddie, knocking into sense. "ar you kidding?!?!are youtrying to kill yourself!!? you cant say things like that to mitsuki!!! scream " ria scolded Eddie.
edde touched his recently slapped cheek, thinking about it blankly.

[ Well, Mitsuki is chasing after this boy who just totally angered her. She's ready to rip his throat out. Dx ]

Saya stopped healing him, finally sealing up the wound. "Please, be more careful." She glanced at Eddie and shook her head, worried. "Don't say that to Mitsuki. She will eat your guts out." She pointed at Mitsuki, chasing the boy. "If he's lucky, she's just gonna bite him or something."
Luca sat up and looked around for Mitsuki. He crawled over to where Racy was and sat near a corner. He had to let his wound heal or else he's done for.
racy looked at him, sadly. she quietly sat by him, hugging her knees to her chest. she didnt know what else to do. "are you alright?"
eddie looked to Saya. "yeah.. sorry. kinda got over my head... 0.0"he thought abut it, couldnt really believe he said that outloud too.
nate came up back ont he roof. "is she gone?" nate said, looking at everyone, not seeing mitsuki. he'd been there the whole time, just unseen. nate saw luca's trial of blood. "ows..." he said to himself.

Saya looked at Eddie and patted him on the back. "It's fine. Don't worry, just be more careful." She eyed Mitsuki and her eyes widened as Mitsuki turned to Mia.
"I'm fine," he mumbled. He winced as he turned to look at Mitsuki, who was now targetting Mia. "Oh no.." He groaned.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
IzzyCW

Mia held Yuuta's hand very tightly. " I..No." She growled, looking mitsuki straight in the eyes. She looked down, not being able to keep the glance locked. Mia took a deep breath and made a fist with her hand.

Mitsuki tilted her head and smirked. "Cowaard," she sang. She twirled her katana around, repeating the word 'coward' over and over again.
Yuuta held her arm sternly and glared at Mitsuki. "Lay off Suki," he growled. "Don't you dare touch her."
"Or what Yuuta-kun? Gonna hurt me? You can't even manage to touch me.. You can't hurt me," she giggled. Mitsuki laughed at them. "You guys are all cowards," she growled out.
Yuuta's eyes narrowed, keeping his hold on Mia's arm.
[ Awh, gotta go. Dx ]

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:01 pm

The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
IzzyCW

Mia held Yuuta's hand very tightly. " I..No." She growled, looking mitsuki straight in the eyes. She looked down, not being able to keep the glance locked. Mia took a deep breath and made a fist with her hand.

Mitsuki tilted her head and smirked. "Cowaard," she sang. She twirled her katana around, repeating the word 'coward' over and over again.
Yuuta held her arm sternly and glared at Mitsuki. "Lay off Suki," he growled. "Don't you dare touch her."
"Or what Yuuta-kun? Gonna hurt me? You can't even manage to touch me.. You can't hurt me," she giggled. Mitsuki laughed at them. "You guys are all cowards," she growled out.
Yuuta's eyes narrowed, keeping his hold on Mia's arm.
[ Awh, gotta go. Dx ]

[[ Awwh!! Mkay! ]: ]]
" I'm not a coward." Mia growled, holding Yuuta back, not wanting to get him hurt.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:08 pm

((nuuuu!!!! Dx but fine. -.- BUT because ur leaving, im making eddie and nate risk their lives. xD))
Nate and eddie growled. they didnt liek being called cowards. "im not a corward...." nate said, under his breath.
im not a coward... eddie thought too.
ria shook head head. "you guys, shut up!!" she didnt want them getting hurt.
but to both nate and eddie, it didnt matter if they died.
"im no coward. i just dont want to Die becaus I Have A Life." nate said, standing up to mistuki. he didnt care anymore. he just wanted mitsuki to stop. eddie stood next to Mitsuki, getting on guard, just on case. nate couldnt though, since he wasnt like that. nate growled. "go ahead. kill me." nate really dindt care.
Ria shook her head, not believing how stupid and selfish they were bring.l how pointless they where thinking. "no!" ria cried out, pulling the two back. "Bakas!! she'll kil you! no matter what!!! stupid its not gonna change anything!!! scream "
nate wasnt one of those guys that would leave his friends in trouble, watchign them die helolessly on the side. he was someone who would do something about it, even if it risked his life. but he wasnt ever so smart about it. and eddie only followed nate, because they were best friends, and if nate died, he'd die too.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:08 pm

[[ OMG YOU GUYS I FINALLY UNDERSTAND THE NAME OF THIS GUILD : DD I was just pronouncing it what it looked like but now i get it, it is Neko backwards it is so clear now heart ]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:10 pm

IzzyCW
[[ OMG YOU GUYS I FINALLY UNDERSTAND THE NAME OF THIS GUILD : DD I was just pronouncing it what it looked like but now i get it, it is Neko backwards it is so clear now heart ]

ಠ_ಠ

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:10 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW

ಠ_ಠ

[[Don't give me that face Lenny >.> I'm slow OK jeez.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:11 pm

IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW

ಠ_ಠ

[[(☞゚∀゚)☞ ]]

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:13 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW

ಠ_ಠ

[[(☞゚∀゚)☞ ]]
xDDD haha cute.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games