Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:48 pm
"well i don't know about that." sin teased giving a coy smile. "if you were a contortionist i'm sure you'd get plenty of job offers." she laughed.

Gabriel flew down and returned.
"i've sent for a healer. she shouldn't be long."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:55 pm
Harley stuck her tongue out in playful disgust. "I'm flexible....but I'm not that flexible," she whispered as Gabriel returned.

Aisling let out a relieved sigh and thanked Gabriel him a quick hug as a tear fell down her cheek.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:02 pm
Sin chuckled. "I am." she wriggled her snakish tail with a hiss.

Gabriel hugged back, stroking a hand through her hair in comfort. "fear not, lerieta is very good."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:12 pm
Lilith breathed a sign of relief.
"I'm glad that someone will be here soon." She said and relaxed a bit.
Knowing that Dougal would be alright she let her eyes roam looking at everyone in the room then finally settling on Harley, she looked pretty normal but something wasn't quite right about her.
She stared trying to figure out what it was.

[If that makes no sense let me know. I'm so out of it. xD]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:17 am
((lol))

Harley smirked at Sin's response. I would love to test that..... she thought quietly to herself. Then she got the feeling of being watched. Glancing briefly she noticed Pixie-gal was watching her but said nothing to her.

Aisling gave a quiet nod before she released Gabriel and returned to her brother's side. She hoped the healer would get here soon....she hated seeing her brother in such a state.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:43 pm
Gabriel stood quietly and tried to conentrate on seeking out Lerieta in order to track her. Absently he found himself nudging his way into her mind again. Predicatbly, she was worrying about what she was called for but he discerned that she was flying at high speed.
He found his action more difficult to hide when accompanied with people, and it was some moments before he noticed Adam's gaze on him. He almost started in surprise. Adam raised his eyebrows in curiosity.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:30 pm
Lilith noticed Harley glance at her but still said nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:56 pm
Opal remained silent-only observing the expressions being exchanged between the others and sensing their tension with her own. Looking over Dougal's condition brought on guilt from when she did practically the same thing to him and it wasn't exactly that long ago.....at least it felt that way.

Aisling continued to stay by her brother's side and comfort him.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:56 am
Gabriel continued to eye Adam a little guiltily but then flapped his wings.
"Oh, she's almost here. I should greet her."

Adam paused, wondeirng whether to ask what was on hsi mind. Gabriel had been doing something unusual, but he didn't wnat top push it. It was none fo his business - after all, he didn't know if Gabriel had gained more power after the first War in order to keep the otehr angels safe. as a demon it was not his place to ask.
demon. He looked down at Dougal. sometimes he forgot what he really was.

Gabriel walked out of the room and then took to the air once outside. A few minutes later there was a fluttering sound and a young red-haired angel appeared. She looked stressed and quickly came to greet him.
"Gabriel, what is wrong?"

"Don't distress yourself." Gabriel soothed. "come inside."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:28 am
Aisling and Opal's attention turned towards the return of Gabriel with the healer, Lerieta.

Aisling bowed her headed in acknowledgment and reluctantly back away from her brother's side to allow Lerieta room to aid him.

Harley too glanced over at the new arrival.

Another holier-than-thou angel....great.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:30 pm
Lilith also looked at the new angel.
She watched as the angel approached Dougal.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:42 am
Sin sighed and kept out of the way of the angel, watching her. The new arrival didn't need much explination in order to realise her purpose here, and autmatically sat down next to Dougal, seraching over his injuries.

"A demon?" she asked, a little surprised. She looked unnerved by the three demons present.

"Yes, an ally." Gabriel said. "please stabilise the holy magic so as not to harm him."

"I shall use nature's magic insteasd then." the angel nodded and cupped her hands to Dougal's chest trying to locate and anchor each of his chakra so she woudl be able to transfer natural energy into him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:53 am
"And for the lack of creative juices flowing.....I shall dub thee Red," Harley murmured in a low tone as she watched the healer work. So....angels used nature based magic too.... Harley figured they did, but it was nice confirmation so if she ever when up against an angel she knew another tactic they might use.

Aisling bit her bottom lip as she waited on Dougal's improvement. He made a small flinch from the angel's hand on his chest, but he then relaxed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:52 pm
Lilith continued watching Dougal and the angel.
She glanced at Harley when she spoke but then looked back to Dougal again.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:54 am
[I was doodling last night some of my older characters from a different RP and I just realized that I have one that would probably fit pretty well in this one. I'm thinking of adding him but I have to put a profile together first.
That and it will amuse me since his name is Gabriel too. xD I was thinking at first "No, that'd be weird" but then I remembered that biblical names aren't uncommon so it wouldn't really be. He'd just be hanging out with the 'original' Gabriel.]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games