Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 180 181 182 183 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Sorting
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? A dapper hat
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? I've no clue
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Trying to figure out how this hat works

Ever since his birthday, Tàmhas had been counting down the days. Initially, he hadn't wanted to go, but with a little extra encouragement from his pa, he accepted his invitation to Hogwarts. It wasn't until summer that it came up again. This time for a shopping trip in a magical area. They freaking teleported, which was great (and also very much nauseating), but then they got to go within the walls. There he got his wand, books, and so much more. The rest of the summer was spent helping pa in the forge and reading through his new books. He wanted to try and make sure he wouldn't stand out amongst all the other magic kids by being the only one clueless.

Come the last of August, Tàmhas and Aonghus loaded up in the car, backfiring as they left their driveway to head for London. They stayed in a hotel (Tàmhas' first time ever!) before they would be separated over many miles. (Actually, probably not, given the school was in Scotland. They really should have more trains) After asking a nice magic family, the two managed to break onto the magic platform. It was so cool! After a tearful goodbye, Tàmhas was on the train.

Several hours later, he wobbled off the train (curse this new leg!) and onto a tight platform. He was called over to board a boat (yippee.) and the first years set off. In the distance, a castle. This was it. His new home for the next four-ish months until winter holiday. After getting some help to leave the boat, they all walked inside. So how did this work? He was in the back of the line, not really able to see much. Oh well. He'd figure it out on the fly. Someone started calling names, and soon after, a reply with a gibberish word. The Houses. They all had dumb names, but whatever. Finally, his own name echoed through the hall.

"Tàmhas Ghobhainn!"

Perfect. He walked toward the front, painfully aware of how loud his leg was compared to the other. Maybe he should've figured out full pants (though they would have been difficult while on a moving train). He looked up at the teacher, then sat on the stool. A hat fell over his eyes and he bit his lip. What the heck was a hat to do with deciding his fate? Maybe it was some sort of hazing ritual to freak out the new kids. Like. The teachers already made up the list..... Hmmmmm.....

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxIᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                                The most beautiful things in the world came from the heart of an artist.
                                                                Tàmhas has a wild imagination, full of vivid fantasies. Nothing is ever dull around him, and he has the ability to brighten up any sour mood. He is great at thinking outside the box, coming up with interesting solutions for otherwise frustrating problems.

xxxxxGᴇɴᴛʟᴇ:
                                                                The way of the smith is the way of the land, which includes all things that live upon it– the tree’s roots wind against the stone, the bones of the dead become oil and coal. All of life is not inscribed, but imbued in the stone.
                                                                Nature is a big part of Tàmhas’ life, and he carries a great reverence for everything natural–from the stone and the water to plants and animals, magic isn’t just an abstract force but it lives in the souls of everything on the earth and deserves respect. Practically, this means he does not prefer not to waste or pollute anything–if there is a process to do things in an environmentally friendly, pro-social kind of way, it is worth doing, Capitalist culture is wasteful and despicable.

xxxxxSᴛᴇᴀᴅʏ:
                                                                You have to be firm to work with metal, and strike it true, with force, strength, and absolute certainty. If the strike is hesitant, it will show in the metal.
                                                                So too are people, Tàmhas has learned. Even if he is conflicted or unsure, he doesn’t show it to outsiders. Instead, Tam prefers to think and mull things through, and be able to present a confident decision once he has it.

xxxxxOʙsᴇʀᴠᴀɴᴛ:
                                                                Hold steady boy. This may be dead metal, but if you pay attention, you can tell everything about the piece being built from the moment you enter, and predict what will happen soon: Listen to the sounds of the saw, feel the heat of the smelter. Be always aware, for a machine is a tool that does only what it was built to. You are the smith. You must see the course of the piece, and you must make sure everything and everyone in your forge is safe.
                                                                Even before he was able to swing a hammer or help in the forge, Tàmhas was trained to observe everything around him with great detail. He engages as many senses as he can, putting together a web of how something works or an image of the space around him. He is aware of everything in his vicinity–well, once he gets used to it– and ready to react if something goes awry.

xxxxxCᴏᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                                Working with others helps everyone around.
                                                                That’s just how Tàmhas was raised. He loves working with others, even though he’s usually not the leader of the group. He thinks that in working together, everyone gets to highlight their skills, while having others help with their weaknesses. Plus, working together is a great way to learn.

xxxxxEᴍᴘᴀᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ:
                                                                Everyone has feelings, but it takes a strong man to express them for everyone to see.
                                                                This is how Tàmhas has always been taught. He fully believes himself brave just for sharing his feelings. Thanks to being in touch with his own feelings, Tàmhas has gotten pretty good at identifying others’ emotions, even when they don’t outwardly express them. Unfortunately, this translates to him being swayed by the emotions of others.

{{Wearing :: is pants with only one leg called a pant?}}

I, I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Tʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ
          I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:31 am
User Image
User Image
Now i don’t want to feel the way i do
I’m screaming at myself now
Looking for a way out

User Image

Halfblood | Unsorted First Year | Eleven Years Old
September 1, 2047 Great Hall With: A hat. A talking hat.
Wearing: Plain School Robes Status: "What a day."

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

“You’re full of it.”

“Naw, a’m dead serious!”

Aedan didn’t believe his brother for one second. He continued his blank stare at the pillar ahead of him, as if it might miraculously transform if he stood his ground long enough. It was brick, and definitely solid, and Rowan expected him to run–not walk, run–right into it.

“A’m tellin’ ye, Aedan, we’re gonnae hae tae run through tae get tae the platform!”

Aedan glanced towards his guardian, unamused. “You must think I’m a real numptie, don’t you.”

Rowan scratched at the back of his head. He looked frustrated as his persuasive skills continued to fail him. “A’ve done seven times, an’ a’ve still got my head, dinnae?”

“Don’t know about that…”

“Oi, just look, will ye?”

The man pointed, and Aedan’s eyes followed. An older student passed by, and sure enough, she walked through the very brick, very solid pillar with practiced ease. His face didn’t betray his shock as a hand clapped down on his shoulder.

“Aye, ye believe me nae?” He didn’t dare look up. Rowan sounded pleased as punch, and probably had the snide grin to match. Instead of dignifying him with an answer, Aedan went for the platform himself, Rowan laughing and running after.

Once his things were packed away and the final boarding call rang, Rowan caught Aedan by the shoulder. He turned to face him, only to be caught in a tight embrace. As if the crowd of people wasn’t grating enough, Aedan couldn’t even move his arms. “Rowan, let…” His brother pulled back, holding his shoulders at arms’ length. His expression was fond, but serious. Aedan let him speak first.

“This is yer first time away from home. Take advantage. Make some friends, alright?” Aedan nodded, and Rowan graced him with a wide smile. “Remember what a told ye. Dinnae be any less thon yer best self, an’ you’ll be fine.”

As Aedan boarded the train, his brother waved from the front of the crowd of parents and guardians. “Make sure tae write. A'll hae a surprise fur ye when ye come back!”

Aedan was going to miss him. Hopefully, Rowan would enjoy the break away from him.

The train ride wasn’t particularly eventful. Honestly, Aedan found himself wondering why he had to ride in the first place. He lived in Scotland. Hogwarts was in Scotland, but he got on a train in London… To go back to Scotland? Rowan said it was all part of the experience, but really, it seemed a little backwards.

After the trains, the older students separated from the first years. Apparently the upperclassmen rode in carriages pulled by invisible horses. The first years? They rode across the lake in boats. Another one of those part of the experience things he supposed. It was fine. Aedan had no problem with boats, piling into one with a small group of students.

There was a boy that seemed to hesitate when they were getting off the boats. He was small, and if he had to take a guess, the problem might have had something to do with the fake leg. Aedan thought nothing of it when he stayed at the end of the group and offered him his hand. “Here, come on.” He said as he pulled the boy out. “Are you good?” He nodded towards the group that had began to make their way into the castle. “We should get going, they’ll be waiting for us.”

It didn’t occur to Aedan that he probably should have asked for the kid’s name until they were already into the ceremony. Rowan had just told him to make some friends, didn’t he? He sighed. ‘It’s fine. It’s not like I have to make friends with the first person I talk to.’ And yet, when that boy–Tamhas–stepped up to sort, Aedan committed the name to memory.

Eventually his own name was called, and Aedan found himself sitting on the stool with the hat. The magic, talking hat. What a day. Just when he thought he had a grasp on the whole magical world thing, they introduce talking headwear that decides your next seven years of life. Clearly, there was much to learn.

TACITURN Aedan isn’t shy by any means, but he knows he can come off as reserved and distant. He’s friendly enough that if asked to spend time with someone he would go out of polite obligation, but he doesn’t open up to others easily. He isn’t the type of person to let his emotions get the best of him. If he’s in a tight spot, his naturally calm demeanor will help him to quickly and naturally find a solution to the task at hand. This emotional control sometimes goes too far, however. Aedan struggles when he needs to put his feelings into words. He feels them, but articulating the tugs of his heartstrings into words at times seems insurmountable. It’s much easier to face problems that he can actually see and touch. Concepts, like matters of the heart? Not so much. If I got stranded out in the woods… Well, that’s simple. I’d look for shelter first, then water. Where there’s water, there will be animals to hunt. While I hunt, I’ll find twigs to make a fire to cook and stay warm. But if I was locked in an empty room? I… Don’t know. I don’t know what I’d do. I’d probably go mad inside an hour.

CARING Just because Aedan has difficulty voicing his feelings doesn’t mean he doesn’t care. Where he can’t express in words, he’ll express in actions or facts. If he cares about someone, he’ll remember everything there is to know from their favorite song to their greatest fear. If their friend wants to do something dangerous he’ll never say, I’m afraid you’ll get hurt. I don’t know what I’d do if something happened to you. Rather, he’d grab their hand and point out the facts to convince them to make a safe decision. It’s clearly dangerous. You could slip and crack your skull, and what then? I certainly can’t heal you. Don’t be an idiot.

DEPENDABLE Aedan is not always the person with the plan, but he is the person with the map. Once there is a goal set, he always knows what steps need to be done in order to reach the finish line. Though he comes across as confident in his actions, he doesn’t feel that is necessarily the case. Confidence has nothing to do with it–it’s simply understanding that hesitation will get you nowhere. If you keep moving, you’ll eventually get where you need to be. It’s just a matter of fact. But for those that don’t seem to grasp that concept, it’s not a problem. Aedan doesn’t mind taking their hand and patiently guiding the way. He’ll always be there for those that need him.

ACTIVE From early in the day, Aedan is up and about. A fulfilling day means being up and out, doing things, practicing skills, and learning–all of which involve being up and off his butt. Notably, Aedan isn’t a restless kind of active; he loves the slow moments of a hike, standing over the horizon for a whole half hour listening to the birds sing their sunset symphony, or quietly standing around listening to a musician busking on the side of the street as he sketches out the scene in front of him. He just likes to be up and doing something.

PASSIONATE When there’s a project Aedan cares about, he puts his whole being into it–his blood, sweat, and tears. Heart, body, and mind. He is driven with an unwavering focus, and as a result, he can get so absorbed in what he’s doing that he loses all track of time and won’t come up for air until he’s finished the task at hand and is satisfied with the results. After all, anything worth doing ought to be done right, even if it means a skipped meal or night of rest.

RESOURCEFUL Aedan spends a lot of time in the untamed nature of the Trossachs and doesn’t much like carrying giant packs of equipment. He can make do for the most part with his bow and arrows, a rope, a few carabiners, his knife, and a water bottle. Though he’s usually one for following the rules, when it comes to survival, it’s a whole other game. You need to be able to improvise with what you have. He was always impressed by how people manage to jerry-rig things with limited materials, and aspires to achieve that level of craftiness, but he won’t tolerate seeing anything left half-done for the sake of calling it “good enough.” It should still be done right, or what’s the point when it all comes tumbling down?

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Confirmed with Gryffie that Aedan was the one to help Tamhas out of the boat.
Username

I lie to me
I say everything’s gonna be alright
Like i’m that naive

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:48 am
User Image

I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky
                                                              I could be hurtful, I could be purple, I could be anything you like
                                                              Gotta be green, gotta be mean, gotta be everything more
                                                              Why don't you like me, why don't you like me?
                                                              Why don't you walk out the door?

Gian was nervous to be away from home but also excited about school. So much being new was an odd feeling. He spent much of the train ride being as unnoticeable as possible. He kept it up for the boat ride and mainly just said hello when someone else did. The castle was amazing! So big! He stayed with the group as they entered the great hall and he found himself list in the sky-ceiling. He was trying to find the constellations when he heard his name.

Oh, it was his turn. He hadn't been paying attention but he was able to figure out he needed to go sit on the stool. Once seated the hat nearly covered his eyes. ’Hi Mr hat! How old are you? Who made you? How are you so smart? I got so many questions! Can we chat when you're not busy?’ Gian thought in rather rapid fire. It wasn't often got to talk to a hat!

NERVOUS Gian knows he's weird and will worry others can see it and not like him. He doesn't like all eyes on him and will likely freeze and clam up if he has to present anything or lead a group. He would much rather go ignored
                                                              INQUISITIVE Gian likes asking why; it may even have been his first word. He tends to ask any question that comes to his mind, even if it seems off-topic. He likes learning new information and finding answers.
                                                              ANALYTICAL Gian likes crunching information. It's his kind of fun. Numbers, facts, trivia he'll probably never need? He loves it. When learning he wants to know everything he possibly can on a subject
                                                              AWKWARD People are hard to understand and Gian sometimes says something not quite in tune with the conversation or simply does not know what to say at all. He sometimes suffers foot in mouth syndrome
                                                              SOFT HEARTED he can't bring himself to hurt anything intentionally. That spider in his book? It is the spider's book now. He will inconvenience himself to avoid conflict if at all possible
                                                              FOCUSED Gian can do a task for hours without breaks and may need to be reminded to do so for his own health. He has a tendency to hyper-focus which can be like a double-edged sword.

Do I attract you? Do I repulse you with my queasy smile?
                                                              Am I too dirty, am I too flirty? Do I like what you like?
                                                              I could be wholesome, I could be loathsome, I guess I'm a little bit shy
                                                              Why don't you like me, why don't you like me, without making me try?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:55 pm
User Image
User Image
But is it true
You talk and talk
But baby I need proof
You aren’t making any sense

User Image

Pureblood | Unsorted First Year | Eleven Years Old
September 1, 2057 Great Hall With: The Sorting Hat
Wearing: Plain School Robes Status: Sorting

Erikk still wasn't sure how he felt about leaving home. On one hand, he'd never been out of Godric's Hollow beyond visiting his grandparents. On the other, he had to relinquish the 'man of the house' title to Henrick, and... Well, his Dad was here. The next few months would probably be the most he ever saw of Alarick Knapp in his young life, but would it really? No, Erikk was sure he'd be just as absorbed in his work as he was before. It would be fine. Dad taught the upper years anyway, so they'd probably never see each other unless he actively sought him out. And that didn't seem likely.

While the first years stood in the front of the Great Hall, Erikk's eyes wandered everywhere except the staff table. Floating candles, a banquet that looked every bit as amazing as it smelled. One by one students were being sorted by the hat--Erikk knew all about the sorting hat; he'd only heard about it a hundred times between all his siblings and their friends--and joining their houses at tables lined with color-coded robes. At the yellow table, Hufflepuff, he spotted his sister and raised his hand in a subtle wave. Would he be in the same house as Dominik? It'd be nice to have someone familiar, but he supposed it didn't really matter. He wasn't afraid to be off on his own by any means. Erikk had heard last year that they had a cousin attending as well, much to his surprise. As far as he'd known, Aunt Kandy was long gone, but here her son seemed to be. All Erikk knew was his name was Zack, he was a second year now, and he had every intention of scoping the bloke out for himself. If he were in his house, that sure would make things easier. But surely it wouldn't be hard to find another Knapp.

Soon enough it was Erikk's turn to sort. On the stool he sat, patiently awaiting the hat's decision. 'I haven't put much thought into it,' he admitted to himself. 'I guess it doesn't really matter. I'll be fine wherever I end up.'

WITTY Erikk is a clever boy with a silver tongue. He’s good at reading people, and driving a conversation where he wants it to go. Also known to be a bit of a smart aleck, Erikk always has something to say and will not hesitate to let his opinions be known with a snide remark or two.

ESCAPIST Erikk prefers not to get involved in the day-to-day squabbling at home. Instead he keeps to the tree in the back yard where he can get some peace and quiet, and maybe escape to another world in a good book. Sometimes he just needs to get away from reality for a little while.

WATCHFUL Just because Erikk likes to get away doesn't mean he's not paying attention. As he's grown, Erikk has always kept a watchful eye on his older siblings. He's seen it all--the good and the dreadful--and has come to his own conclusions on their messy family. While he loves them all, he doesn't always agree with their decisions, and is using what he's learned to help guide his little brothers and sisters coming after him. His biggest regret is not being able to do anything to help Flick. He won't let the same thing happen to his younger siblings; not if he has anything to say about it.

PERCEPTIVE All that scouting from the trees has given Erikk a keen eye for detail, though he's mostly limited to what he knows intimately. He'll notice if the smallest thing is out of place in his room, or the slight bite in his sibling's tone when they're feeling tense, but he's not perfect. After seeing Chadwick daily and then suddenly not at all when he was kicked from the house, Erikk’s had no idea it's been Chadwick and not Cenek occasionally coming to visit. He just couldn't have expected it, and therefore never questions why Cenek has been hanging around so much despite moving out. Still, Erikk likes to think he's got a firm handle about the going-ons at home, and even more-so the simpler things like catching a glaring typo in the book he's been reading.

SKEPTIC Don’t bother buttering him up with kind words and sweet promises–Erikk will have none of it. At this point in life, he’s learned it’s best not to take anyone at their word. You can say you’re going to be around, you can say you’re going to do better, but then turn around and spend ¾ of the year away from home anyway. Words are meaningless. It’s actions that speak volumes. In that sense the motto, “I’ll believe it when I see it” carries on in all aspects of his life. Aliens? Fake. There’s just no way; Earth would have had clear contact by now. As good as hackers are these days, if they were here, there’s just no way it wouldn’t be common knowledge. Global Warming? It’s everywhere. It’s horrible. Maybe if humans stopped killing the rainforests, it wouldn’t be such an issue. Ghosts? Well, everyone says they’re real, but Erikk’s certainly never seen one. He can’t exactly take his siblings’ or their friends’ word for it, what if it’s just hazing for the younger kids? The jury’s out on that one until he gets to the Sorting Feast–Oh. Oh. Okay. Yeah, that sure was a ghost floating over the tables. Ghosts are real. Honestly, he was really hoping that it was just hazing. No thanks.

ENVIRONMENTALIST Say it with him, everyone: Humans (clap) do (clap) not (clap) rule (clap) the (clap) Earth! (clap) This is all of our planet. It belongs to every living creature just as much as it does any one person. If you want to get technical, there’s more insects than there are humans. If anything, Earth belongs to the bugs. With that said, there’s nothing that irks Erikk quite like people’s indifference to steadily destroying their own planet. Surviving is one thing, but tearing down whole forests in excess, and not even bothering to replant? It’s straight madness. So, Erikk has taken it upon himself to help the planet heal from its abusers in any way that he can–most notably, he likes to bury pine cones and acorns anywhere he sees that could use a little extra greenery.

OOC:
Username

You need some insight
Calling out the lies
Yeah, yeah, don’t be shy about it
Get in the game

Trickblues

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:34 pm
User Image
User Image
I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds
Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh

User Image

September 1, 2057 Great Hall With: My new friend, Sorting. Hat!
Wearing: Plain School Robes Status: "Stellar, thanks for asking!"

Hogwarts was beautiful! The boats were so fun, and view of the castle looming tall beyond the glow of their lanterns? Breathtaking. It only got better on the inside. The great hall was stellar. Candles floated in the air towards the ceiling charmed to looked like the night sky. 'Pretty!' The sounds of chatter amongst the lines of students at the four tables was warm and inviting, like coming home. From the bits she overheard as they approached the front, that sentiment seemed to be shared amongst some of the other students. It only made sense, after all--they'd be living there for most of the year!

Babs had heard so much about the sorting feast from her Dad and Uncle. There were ghosts, there was food, and there was the magic sorting hat that told you where you'd be living the next seven years. Each house was color-coded with a mascot and a silly name. Her cousins were seated at their tables, somewhere. Logan would be in red with the Griever-dorks, and Diego was green in Slithering. Barbara secretly hoped she'd be in yellow--something that sounded sort of like Hillary Duff--since after all, yellow was her favorite. She lightly tapped her foot on the floor as she waited her turn. Standing still for so long was driving her looney. 'Pffffft,' She smiled, 'Looney. Like Luney. That's funny.'

"Hello, Sorting Hat." She greeted cheerfully once it was upon her head, though she made sure to keep her voice down. "My name's Barbara, oh but you can call me Babs! Or Bonnie, or Barbie. Whatever you like--I'm not picky." She hummed, tapping the back of her shoe against the stool where she sat. "Say, how'd you get to be a magic hat anyhow? Are there others like you? I think it'd be quite fun to have a hat for a friend. Would you like to be friends?"

ENERGETIC Babs is full of energy! She loves nothing more than to be up and moving, and forcing her to sit still for hours on a beautiful day is nothing short of torture.

OPTIMISTIC Barbara likes to keep her glass half full, to the point it's a fault. She hates to dwell in negative emotions and avoids confrontation. If there's an argument, she'll change the topic to something lighter. If you're sad, she'll do everything she can to cheer you up, but giving time to feel and process those heavier emotions? No need. It could always be worse. Still, she's a great person to seek out when you're ready to lift your spirits.

FRIENDLY Every new person Barbara meets is a new potential friend! She just loves to get to know people and have others she can share her life with. She'll always look after her friends with the most well-meaning of intentions, and is always generous with her time.

IMAGINATIVE Elle always encouraged artistic expression, so some of the ideas Barbie comes up with have been known to be a little off-the-wall. For example, her latest masterpiece? An abstract piece about a king hamster riding a pot belly pig into battle with a mighty scepter. She continues to think outside the box even beyond arts and crafts, always keeping an open mind and finding creative solutions to day-to-day problems.

TRUSTWORTHY A loyal friend to the end is what you'll find in Babs. Though she hates confrontation, if she has a friend in need, she will try her best to find a peaceful solution and lighten the mood after. Promises are sacred, and if she's asked, she will never (intentionally) spill a secret.

COMPETITIVE Nothing wrong with a little competition! It's good to keep the senses sharp, and how better to do that than with a rival pushing you forward? She recognizes some people take their need to win a little too far though, and hates when those people ruin the fun for others. Even though Barbara is in it to win it herself, she is a good sport that gracefully accepts defeat, using the lessons learned to push her to improve for the next opportunity.

OOC:
Username

I'm never gonna look back, whoa
I'm never gonna give it up, no
Please don't wake me now
This is gonna be the best day of my life
My li-i-i-i-i-ife

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:54 pm
User Image User Image
Noreen Casey Vann
Halfblood ~ Photonista
xxxUnsorted First Yearxxx

Location : Great Hall ~ Sorting (Fall 2057)
                                                  Company : Sorting Hat and other first years

Nora had been taken to platform 9 and ¾ by her mother and father. It was a sad goodbye but also a happy one as she’d be going to Hogwarts to make some friends. She had a few cousins with her, so it wasn’t like she was completely alone. There may have been tears shed but Nora would hands down hold her mother accountable for those.

The train ride was long but doable. She read a book for most of the time anyway before being told to change into her robes. Throwing them on she figured she was dressed appropriately for the evening. By the time she got off the train and headed for the docks, Nora’s stomach had started to grumble. Half if it was hunger but the other half was nerves. Though she told herself she wasn’t at all nervous. Nora certainly enjoyed the ride to the castle not to mention the view from the water.

Getting inside Nora was starting to get impatient. She really wanted to get the sorting over and done with. Not that she wanted to rush the moment but it couldn’t get there fast enough. Walking into the great hall she was immediately stolen away by the view above. Such a pretty night sky considering. Definitely bewitched. Nora wondered how long it would take for her to learn how to do something like that.

After the speech Nora looked to the hat curious where it would place her. She wanted to be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff like her parents. Though any of the houses would do. It took a dreadfully long time to get to her name. Why couldn’t she have a last name closer to the beginning of the alphabet. Watching those get sorted before her, she knew she’d be taking classes and be housemates with at least some of them.

‘Noreen Vann’

Finally! Her name was called, and Nora was quick to react. It had taken way to long in her opinion. Walking up to the stool, she took a deep breath and had a seat. Letting the hat fall upon her head, she glanced up at it.
                                                  “So how does this work exactly? Like how many talking hats can there be? Though it’s totally cool.” She started to quietly mutter before pausing. ‘I need to stop talking to a hat…’

OOC : - - -

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ■ TALKATIVE First and foremost, Noreen is very much a talker. With both her parents having the gift to gab there is no surprise that she would follow in their footsteps. Though she has a terrible inability to get her point across to people. People being, just about anyone, since she’ll talk about pretty much anything with pretty much anyone around her. If there is a conversation to be had she’s going to be apart of it. If she doesn’t go looking for the gossip train when older, it will be a surprise.
                                                      ■ CURIOUS Noreen has a young curiosity surrounding her. She always wants to know things. Understand how things come together. The smallest things can gain her attention and she’ll spend hours trying to figure it out or understand it better. She tries her best not to be nosey in the process of understanding but sometimes she just can’t help it.
                                                      ■ IMPATIENT Though once she becomes bored of something, Noreen’s patience starts to wear thin. She’s not the most composed when comes to things not coming to her. Usually getting annoyed and quite testy about the situation. She prefers more instant gratification. That’s not to say that she won’t work on figuring something out. Her interest in the something just needs to out way the difficulty spike of figuring it out.
                                                      ■ IMAGINATIVE Noreen has her own way of seeing things. This shows when she interactives with the world around her. See takes inspiration from everything that interests her. Get a camera in her hands and she’s off trying to capture what she sees. Inspiration can strike from anything at anytime and she likes to act on it when she can. She might half a slight artistic style about her occasionally.
                                                      ■ CLEVER Noreen has the brain she just doesn’t always have the desire to use it for most things. She catches on quick when it suits her. She also can be quite witty when she wants to be. Give her some time and she can apply what she sees to her own personal projects. Unfortunately, her cleverness all comes down to when she feels like applying herself.

xxx “If your photos aren't good enough, then you're not close enough”xxx

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:16 pm
User Image
                                          Who's to say
                                          What's impossible, well they forgot
                                          This world keeps spinning
                                          And with each new day
                                          I can feel a change in everything

User Image

════════════════════════

Noah's eyes were wide with amazement as he walked into the Great Hall with the rest of the first years. The room was filled with the sound of students talking and laughing. Above them, where Noah had to assume the ceiling was, there was what appeared to be the night sky, full of stars and candles dangling from nowhere. He'd been told stories about Hogwarts all his life but nothing had really prepared him for what he saw. His imagination paled in comparison now that he was actually here. Every moment since getting on the train, getting to Hogsmeade station, riding over the lake on boats. His mother had mentioned the boats, but she had several understated how cool it was to be gliding over the smooth lake and catching the first view of the enormous castle, lit up like a diamond necklace in the dark. He could barely take it all in.

Now here, in the Great Hall, an even bigger step was about to happen. He had heard plenty about sorting. Being sat down on the little stool in front of everyone with a hat that was a legilimens. His mother had told him how nervous she had been as well as her initial disappointment with her sorting into Hufflepuff (even though Noah was sure that if Hufflepuff was in the dictionary his mother's picture would be there right beside Helga). She had come to love it and still wore her school scarf anytime the temperature dropped below ten degrees. His father on the other hand had "known from the moment he walked in" that he'd be in Gryffindor.

Noah's brain was starting to go down a rabbit hole about his parents and their personalities and relationship when his attention was drawn by the sound of his name. His face flushed and he felt his heart rate pick up a bit. He made his way to the front. He took a deep breath and let himself be seated, feeling the slight weight of the hat hit the top of his head. He didn't know why but it made him squeeze his eyes shut. He tried to empty his mind and let the hat do its thing but it didn't work too well.

He began thinking. I hate to be that kid because I am so not the person to believe in stereotypes, but like if you could maybe not put me into Slytherin...I just hear their common room is really dank. Also maybe some hang up because of some relatives...which I guess you know because you can read my mind. Though maybe the fact that I'm asking not to be in Slytherin means that you should put me there...for some reason. I don't really know why that would be the case but... he stopped himself, I better just let you figure this out. You're clearly going to be better at it than me. Sorry

CREATIVE Noah loves to come up with new ideas. He's curious about the world and uses what he learns to create new ways of thinking. He has plenty of energy that he puts into new ideas and improving the world around him. He has a big imagination and often uses it to see what the world could be.
                                          HARDWORKING Noah stays on top of any task he has to do without having to be asked. When he sets his mind to something, he will do it. If anyone ever asks anything of him he's going to help and never turns away from something because it's hard.
                                          FRIENDLY Noah is kind to everyone he meets and goes out of his way to make sure people feel welcome and cared for. There are very few people, if any, that he doesn't like. He will always give people a chance and loves to get to know them.
                                          GOOD-NATURED Noah is happy almost all of the time and genuinely loves being around and helping others. He finds joy in other people's happiness and does what he can to please others. He's very cooperative and people tend to like him.
                                          TRUSTWORTHY When Noah says he will do something, he will. While he's never unkind, he will be direct and honest if needs be. He is exactly as he shows himself and never feels the need to hide anything. If someone expects something of him, he will deliver.
                                          RESILIENT Noah has had far from a perfect life, but he has never let that stop him. He makes sure to stay positive and never let anything stop him. He takes everything one step at a time and will always get back up when he's knocked down.

════════════════════════

I wanna turn the whole thing upside down
                                          I'll find the things they say just can't be found
                                          I'll share this love I find with everyone
                                          We'll sing and dance to Mother Nature's songs
                                          I don't want this feeling to go away

null

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:57 pm
User Image
xI v a n n a xZ h i r o v
Pureblood ☽☾ Unsorted ☽☾ First Year
♦♦♦ ══════════════════════════════════════════ ♦♦♦

Ivanna was more than thankful for the chance to be separated from her meddling Aunt Alina. After all, it was that very woman that Ivanna blamed for her parent's arrest, and her separation from them, even if her Aunt had taken Ivanna into her care--- In a decrepit cabin at that, nothing at all similar to the sprawling estate that Ivanna had grown up with.

Despite the good reputation of Hogwarts, Ivanna couldn't help but wish she had been able to attend Durmstrang Institute instead, a place her parents had told her countless stories about. More than that, her family name had always been highly revered at Durmstrang. Yet here at Hogwarts, Ivanna knew no one, and was fairly certain no one would have heard of her--- With the exception of the recent articles floating in the papers detailing her parents arrest into Azkaban.

As she arrived at Hogwarts from the boats, Ivanna gently held a large tarantula, a female Goliath Birdeater whom she had affectionately named Morana. Ivanna glanced at the old stone walls and paintings in mild contempt as she entered the castle. "This place could use a serious makeover," She mumbled quietly to her spider with the shake of her head. I would so rather be at Durmstrang right about now, Ivanna finally thought to herself with a wistful sigh. Ivanna couldn't help but wish for such a thing, especially since her parents had always expected for her to go there.

After waiting for what felt like hours, finally her last name was called towards the end of the sorting ceremony. She had never liked being last. As Ivanna gazed at the rest of the room through icy blue eyes, she couldn't help but smirk to herself. If she was destined to attend Hogwarts instead of Durmstrang, then so be it--- But already Ivanna didn't plan on going through with it without having at least a bit of fun in the future, even if it meant breaking the rules.

With her head held high, she stood from her table and strode confidently to the the stool with her pet tarantula perched atop her shoulder. Ivanna sat with her arms crossed defiantly, casting an icy glance up towards the hat. "Ew..." She mumbled instinctively at the sight of the old hat, not even realizing fully that she'd spoken the comment aloud. "My bad, I meant to say... How historical," Ivanna finally stated, the closest thing to an apology that she could manage. Even still, the moment that the hat came even close to touching her head, Ivanna couldn't help but glare ahead in revulsion. With her base knowledge of Hogwarts, there was only one house that she had her sights set on, and that was Slytherin.

♦♦♦ ═════════════════════════════════════ ♦♦♦

DEVIOUS - Ivanna's always had a knack for breaking the rules, especially when it comes to having more fun. She isn't afraid to pull a prank or a clever trick when it comes to achieving what she wants.

DRIVEN - Once she sets her mind on a goal, she'll do whatever she can to achieve it and consider the consequences later.

CUNNING - When it comes to her interactions with others, if the situation calls for it or if Ivanna feels that it can be used to her advantage, she has no qualms against manipulating and plotting.

STRATEGIC - Ivanna is the type to plot to herself and consider all aspects of a problem, if she can.

ARROGANT - Unfortunately, this is a side effect of growing up in a wealthy family with a very high standard of living, along with the influence of her parents.

CONFIDENT - Despite her strategic way of thinking, at times, Ivanna may impulsively speak her mind and veer towards being brutally honest, even if it can come off as mean from time to time... However, this also means that when it comes to her true friends, she will never lie to them.

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
gaia_bunny William Gregory Thomas gaia_grunny
Unsorted First Year

"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened."

William had 3 goals for the day. First, he wanted to pet the Thestrals (he didn't). Second, he wanted to not see Karah (again, his plans foiled when he had to ride with her all the way to the train station in his dads truck). His final goal? Get through the sorting. He knew he needed to, at some point in the next 4 hours or so, get into the Slytherin dorm to see the mermaid, to talk to it through the glass. How many fantastic things could he learn about the creatures! He could probably pull it off on the first day, with all the new faces no one would recognize him yet.

As he walked into the hall, he looked around at all the other kids, he should have known not to be excited about seeing new creatures during the sorting feast. As his name was called he went up front to the hat, "Hello Hat. I know I can fit in any house, you probably think 'Wow this kids such a dork with loving Animals" and that's fine. Really I get it. Do you take in my happiness when sorting though? I'd be very happy in Slytherin, or if you'd rather me be miserable..also Slytherin. My sister is there ya know? But the Merman is ALSO THERE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND. I will pay any cost. I need to talk to the merpeople." He sighed, why was he yelling his thoughts to a hat? Karah said the hat could understand him...but would the hat listen?

He glanced around at all the eyes staring back, these were the humans he'd have to befriend over the next 7 years of his life, he hoped they had some nice pet creatures.

xxxPERSONALITY ____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Self-Sufficient William isn’t particularly needy and for the most part quite capable of taking care of himself. As Karah was at Hogwarts most of the year and his dad had to work, Will has learned over the last three years to take care of himself and doesn’t rely on anyone else to get him through the day. No one else is home? That’s fine William can make himself a snack, read about some magical creatures, and get his homework done.
Flexible While Will cannot be called particularly open-minded, he isn’t completely against changing his mind on things, and is quite easygoing when it comes to details. The important thing is having an end goal: Dad has to work overtime so he can’t go to the aquarium? Disappointing, but it happens. Will understands. They can go next time. Today he’ll turn off the lights and pop “Secrets Under the Sea” in for a 14th viewing.
Patient Will is not the charismatic speaker who changes people’s mind in a single conversation, but the patient figure in the back who quietly and slowly carries out his agenda. If he finds something interesting and worth pursuing, he’s content to take his time and wear someone down bit by bit, learning what he needs to understand, slipping into the smallest cracks of their defense, and making his change slow but great. So far the only thing to so deeply capture his interest has been the study of magical creatures. But he’s still young.
Adventurous William wants to see the world, discover all the new things. Or at least see the old things. Climb every mountain, read every book, meet all kinds of cool creatures.
Recklessly-Friendly William is particularly friendly towards the unknown and towards unfamiliar creatures. His human relations struggle a little–he sees humans as just…kinda boring creatures,, but he is ready to befriend ANY CREATURE NO MATTER THE COST.
Just Keep Swimming Will seems to not let comments from others get to him, and has a surprising ability to just brush comments aside. The comments that do get to him are from those closest to him, whether he admits it or not: his dad, Karah, friends. Maybe this is why he likes creatures better: they can’t say things that get under his skin without him knowing it.

"Good thing I loved Karah so long ago."

Where & Who: William at sorting
Thinking about: CREATURES???

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:49 pm
The Sorting Hat

Cinnabun Gryffie
User ImageUser Image
xx✿ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Sorting
xxx✿ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mister Hat
xxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Getting Sorted
xxxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Please keep Ruthie with me

Everly was super not excited about today. They'd been on the train for like... a million hours (luckily they were able to sit with Kai. Simon had a jooooob to do.... but he did come check on them a few times, which was nice.) and now they were going to be paraded in front of all the other kids, teachers, and probably a gajillion other people, because going to a stay-away school wasn't scary enough. Luckily, Everly wasn't alone. Knowing she had Ruthie made it tolerable.

She looked around a bit, trying to locate either Kai (who must be a chameleon) or Simon. Someone they knew would be helpful in this crowd. Luckily, Simon's hair was a bright teal-green sort of hue. He signed something, tapping his fingers to his cheek and down... then pointed up... wait. Everly knew this one. It was... look... look up! She tilted her chin up, gasping at the array of stars above. She quickly nudged Ruth, gesturing above them. Holy cow, that was pretty neat. She sent a thumbs up over to Simon, who responded in kind.

The professor gave a little speech, calling names to come up. After quite a few... there it was. "Everly Levy" She squeezed Ruth's hand one more time, then made her way to the front. She sat on the stool, nervously fidgeting with her favorite necklace. The hat fell over her eyes, pushing her glasses down her nose. Remembering what she was told, Everly decided now was her chance to ask the hat a favor. "Hi there, Mister Hat. See, you're gonna meet my sister Ruthie here in a sec, and I really want her to go somewhere safe. I hope it's with me, but please give her a nice spot for me, 'kay?" Hopefully Kai's words about being able to ask for houses would work....

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxCʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                                Thanks to her upbringing, Everly has a wild creative side. She expresses it it craft projects most often, but it's also seen in her problem solving. She's really good at finding the longest path from point A to point B, but her solutions almost always work.

xxxxxIɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴛ:
                                                                Ever since she was a wee kiddo, Everly has bee pretty logical. She's good at using past experiences to come up with solutions to current problems. She's also quite good at classes that play off logical thought rather than rote memorization.

xxxxxTʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛғᴜʟ:
                                                                Everly loves helping people and doing things to make people smile. It does take a while to earn this level of trust with her, but once she makes friends, she'll always try to make them happy.

xxxxxSʏsᴛᴇᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ:
                                                                Everly is very used to a scheduled life. She doesn't often stray from her own schedules and highly dislikes sudden changes. She also thinks in rather systematic processes, making logical steps rather than wild leaps.

xxxxxDᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ:
                                                                When she's working on something, Everly can always be counted on to do her best. She hates leaving things unfinished, and will always try to do the absolute most she can on any project, even just those she thinks up.

xxxxxSʜʏ:
                                                                Everly is quite shy, however, her fear of talking to people is easily overriden by anyone needing help. Despite her insecurities, Everly will always try to help people.

{{Wearing: Sorting Attire}}
          yukina101

Leave my door open just a crack. 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
          Why do I tire of counting sheep when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?
          To ten million fireflies, I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
          I got misty eyes as they said farewell
          But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre
          'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
          I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
          It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
          'Cause everything is never as it seems

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
We’ll have to see what best suits Ruth
But let’s see for you first…
Yes, somewhere to support your inventiveness and artistry,
I think it’ll have to be

Ravenclaw!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:50 pm
The Sorting Hat

Yukina101
Take a moment to think of just
flexibility, love, and trust.
Take a moment to think of just
flexibility, love, and trust

User Image
User Image

Ꮜɴꮻꮁꮁꮖꮯꮖꭺꮮ Ꭲꮃꮖɴ Ꮜɴꮪꮻꭱꭲꭼꭰ Ꮁꮖꭱꮪꭲ Ꮍꭼꭺꭱ Ꮲꭺꭱꭺ🇳ꮻꭱꮇꭺꮮ Ꮖ🇳ꮩꭼꮪꭲꮖꮐꭺꭲꮻꭱ

✿◉●•◦Ruth had had a very long, complicated, arduous (her new word for the week!) day. First she'd had a horrifically long train ride away from everything she knew and was comfortable with-though she was lucky enough to have Evie and Kai with her-and go literally speeding towards a school with hundreds of other people she knew nothing about and..was just supposed be happy and ok with it? This was way more nervewracking than her primary school days; at leas then she looked forward to going home. By the time they arrived Ruth had a rather tight grip on her sister's hand as they were lead away with the other first years. She crossed a lake (AT NIGHT. WHAT.) and walked more before they were finally inside the actual castle and by then, honestly, she just wanted to find a nice corner to hide and sleep.

She was so preoccupied with not tripping over her feet and accidentally taking Evie down with her that she completely missed the signed conversation until she was nudged and directed to look upward, gasping aloud when she had. There were whole solar systems above them! She wondered if this was how Astronomy was held because she definitely wouldn't mind being out of bed for this. She listened to the speech if only to be cautious and then waited anxiously as their names were called. As expected, Evie was called first and while she desperately wanted to go with her she knew she couldn't so all she could do was give her what she hoped was a comforting hand squeeze before letting go. Watching her sister get sorted should have theoretically alleviated some of her stress but it only made it worse watching her walk towards a table having no idea if she would follow. When her name was inevitably called, Ruth shuffled towards the stool and tried every calming breath trick in the book (literally, she had a tiny book stowed away thanks to her dad) as the hat was lowered onto her head.

"H-hi. I hope you liked Evie, sh-she's the best. An-and I hope you put her where she could do allot of good, cos she's good at that! Can...can you do that for me too? Please?"

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ◊ PERSISTANT Ruth likes figuring out the truth for herself and is very dogged in her approach to it. If she can't find answers she considers satisfactory then she will dig deeper and deeper and until she does. Before or after exhaustion is not really important.
                                                                ◊ SKITTISH Despite her rather large and supportive family, she's still shy and wary around new people and will usually stand or hide behind a nearby family member until she concluded the new person was not an issue.
                                                                ◊ PARANOID Not as violent as it used to be but Ruth still practices vigilance. Every new person is a potential threat until proven otherwise, every call is a scam, every puppy is secretly a kidnapping *****, etc.etc. Her siblings help her unwind now and again but sometimes she's still right.
                                                                ◊ PERCEPTIVE Due to her paranoia, Ruth makes sure she’s nearly always one step ahead of anything so she never gets surprised and thus can’t become nervous. It’s very hard to hide something from her whether it be a secret or a hidden snack.
                                                                ◊ RESOURCEFUL Since she’s afraid of nearly everyone and asking for help is nearly always out the question, Ruth has gotten very good at figuring out stuff for herself. If she can’t find it, fix it, or reconfigure it, it was obviously not meant to be.
                                                                ◊ HONEST Ruth hates lies. She hates being lied to as well but she especially hates saying one. If and whenever at all possibly, she will tell the truth (or at the very least what she believes it is).

Take a moment to ask yourself if
this is how we fall apart.
But it's not. But it's not. But it's not. But it's not. But it's not.
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
You've got nothing. Got nothing. Got nothing. Got nothing to fear.
I'm here. I'm here. I'm here.

Cinnabun Gryffie

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
’Evie’ thought the same of you, my dear
And I’m glad to say
Your investigative attitude would also do well in

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:51 pm
The Sorting Hat

Cinnabun Gryffie
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Sorting
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? A dapper hat
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? I've no clue
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Trying to figure out how this hat works

Ever since his birthday, Tàmhas had been counting down the days. Initially, he hadn't wanted to go, but with a little extra encouragement from his pa, he accepted his invitation to Hogwarts. It wasn't until summer that it came up again. This time for a shopping trip in a magical area. They freaking teleported, which was great (and also very much nauseating), but then they got to go within the walls. There he got his wand, books, and so much more. The rest of the summer was spent helping pa in the forge and reading through his new books. He wanted to try and make sure he wouldn't stand out amongst all the other magic kids by being the only one clueless.

Come the last of August, Tàmhas and Aonghus loaded up in the car, backfiring as they left their driveway to head for London. They stayed in a hotel (Tàmhas' first time ever!) before they would be separated over many miles. (Actually, probably not, given the school was in Scotland. They really should have more trains) After asking a nice magic family, the two managed to break onto the magic platform. It was so cool! After a tearful goodbye, Tàmhas was on the train.

Several hours later, he wobbled off the train (curse this new leg!) and onto a tight platform. He was called over to board a boat (yippee.) and the first years set off. In the distance, a castle. This was it. His new home for the next four-ish months until winter holiday. After getting some help to leave the boat, they all walked inside. So how did this work? He was in the back of the line, not really able to see much. Oh well. He'd figure it out on the fly. Someone started calling names, and soon after, a reply with a gibberish word. The Houses. They all had dumb names, but whatever. Finally, his own name echoed through the hall.

"Tàmhas Ghobhainn!"

Perfect. He walked toward the front, painfully aware of how loud his leg was compared to the other. Maybe he should've figured out full pants (though they would have been difficult while on a moving train). He looked up at the teacher, then sat on the stool. A hat fell over his eyes and he bit his lip. What the heck was a hat to do with deciding his fate? Maybe it was some sort of hazing ritual to freak out the new kids. Like. The teachers already made up the list..... Hmmmmm.....

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxIᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                                The most beautiful things in the world came from the heart of an artist.
                                                                Tàmhas has a wild imagination, full of vivid fantasies. Nothing is ever dull around him, and he has the ability to brighten up any sour mood. He is great at thinking outside the box, coming up with interesting solutions for otherwise frustrating problems.

xxxxxGᴇɴᴛʟᴇ:
                                                                The way of the smith is the way of the land, which includes all things that live upon it– the tree’s roots wind against the stone, the bones of the dead become oil and coal. All of life is not inscribed, but imbued in the stone.
                                                                Nature is a big part of Tàmhas’ life, and he carries a great reverence for everything natural–from the stone and the water to plants and animals, magic isn’t just an abstract force but it lives in the souls of everything on the earth and deserves respect. Practically, this means he does not prefer not to waste or pollute anything–if there is a process to do things in an environmentally friendly, pro-social kind of way, it is worth doing, Capitalist culture is wasteful and despicable.

xxxxxSᴛᴇᴀᴅʏ:
                                                                You have to be firm to work with metal, and strike it true, with force, strength, and absolute certainty. If the strike is hesitant, it will show in the metal.
                                                                So too are people, Tàmhas has learned. Even if he is conflicted or unsure, he doesn’t show it to outsiders. Instead, Tam prefers to think and mull things through, and be able to present a confident decision once he has it.

xxxxxOʙsᴇʀᴠᴀɴᴛ:
                                                                Hold steady boy. This may be dead metal, but if you pay attention, you can tell everything about the piece being built from the moment you enter, and predict what will happen soon: Listen to the sounds of the saw, feel the heat of the smelter. Be always aware, for a machine is a tool that does only what it was built to. You are the smith. You must see the course of the piece, and you must make sure everything and everyone in your forge is safe.
                                                                Even before he was able to swing a hammer or help in the forge, Tàmhas was trained to observe everything around him with great detail. He engages as many senses as he can, putting together a web of how something works or an image of the space around him. He is aware of everything in his vicinity–well, once he gets used to it– and ready to react if something goes awry.

xxxxxCᴏᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                                Working with others helps everyone around.
                                                                That’s just how Tàmhas was raised. He loves working with others, even though he’s usually not the leader of the group. He thinks that in working together, everyone gets to highlight their skills, while having others help with their weaknesses. Plus, working together is a great way to learn.

xxxxxEᴍᴘᴀᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ:
                                                                Everyone has feelings, but it takes a strong man to express them for everyone to see.
                                                                This is how Tàmhas has always been taught. He fully believes himself brave just for sharing his feelings. Thanks to being in touch with his own feelings, Tàmhas has gotten pretty good at identifying others’ emotions, even when they don’t outwardly express them. Unfortunately, this translates to him being swayed by the emotions of others.

{{Wearing :: is pants with only one leg called a pant?}}

I, I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Tʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ
          I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ

No need to worry, I don’t bite
A steady hand, a cooperative mind
You’ll find a hearth below the earth:

Hufflepuff!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:53 pm
The Sorting Hat

Trickblues
User Image
User Image
Now i don’t want to feel the way i do
I’m screaming at myself now
Looking for a way out

User Image

September 1, 2047 Great Hall With: A hat. A talking hat.
Wearing: Plain School Robes Status: "What a day."

“You’re full of it.”

“Naw, a’m dead serious!”

Aedan didn’t believe his brother for one second. He continued his blank stare at the pillar ahead of him, as if it might miraculously transform if he stood his ground long enough. It was brick, and definitely solid, and Rowan expected him to run–not walk, run–right into it.

“A’m tellin’ ye, Aedan, we’re gonnae hae tae run through tae get tae the platform!”

Aedan glanced towards his guardian, unamused. “You must think I’m a real numptie, don’t you.”

Rowan scratched at the back of his head. He looked frustrated as his persuasive skills continued to fail him. “A’ve done seven times, an’ a’ve still got my head, dinnae?”

“Don’t know about that…”

“Oi, just look, will ye?”

The man pointed, and Aedan’s eyes followed. An older student passed by, and sure enough, she walked through the very brick, very solid pillar with practiced ease. His face didn’t betray his shock as a hand clapped down on his shoulder.

“Aye, ye believe me nae?” He didn’t dare look up. Rowan sounded pleased as punch, and probably had the snide grin to match. Instead of dignifying him with an answer, Aedan went for the platform himself, Rowan laughing and running after.

Once his things were packed away and the final boarding call rang, Rowan caught Aedan by the shoulder. He turned to face him, only to be caught in a tight embrace. As if the crowd of people wasn’t grating enough, Aedan couldn’t even move his arms. “Rowan, let…” His brother pulled back, holding his shoulders at arms’ length. His expression was fond, but serious. Aedan let him speak first.

“This is yer first time away from home. Take advantage. Make some friends, alright?” Aedan nodded, and Rowan graced him with a wide smile. “Remember what a told ye. Dinnae be any less thon yer best self, an’ you’ll be fine.”

As Aedan boarded the train, his brother waved from the front of the crowd of parents and guardians. “Make sure tae write. A'll hae a surprise fur ye when ye come back!”

Aedan was going to miss him. Hopefully, Rowan would enjoy the break away from him.

The train ride wasn’t particularly eventful. Honestly, Aedan found himself wondering why he had to ride in the first place. He lived in Scotland. Hogwarts was in Scotland, but he got on a train in London… To go back to Scotland? Rowan said it was all part of the experience, but really, it seemed a little backwards.

After the trains, the older students separated from the first years. Apparently the upperclassmen rode in carriages pulled by invisible horses. The first years? They rode across the lake in boats. Another one of those part of the experience things he supposed. It was fine. Aedan had no problem with boats, piling into one with a small group of students.

There was a boy that seemed to hesitate when they were getting off the boats. He was small, and if he had to take a guess, the problem might have had something to do with the fake leg. Aedan thought nothing of it when he stayed at the end of the group and offered him his hand. “Here, come on.” He said as he pulled the boy out. “Are you good?” He nodded towards the group that had began to make their way into the castle. “We should get going, they’ll be waiting for us.”

It didn’t occur to Aedan that he probably should have asked for the kid’s name until they were already into the ceremony. Rowan had just told him to make some friends, didn’t he? He sighed. ‘It’s fine. It’s not like I have to make friends with the first person I talk to.’ And yet, when that boy–Tamhas–stepped up to sort, Aedan committed the name to memory.

Eventually his own name was called, and Aedan found himself sitting on the stool with the hat. The magic, talking hat. What a day. Just when he thought he had a grasp on the whole magical world thing, they introduce talking headwear that decides your next seven years of life. Clearly, there was much to learn.

TACITURN Aedan isn’t shy by any means, but he knows he can come off as reserved and distant. He’s friendly enough that if asked to spend time with someone he would go out of polite obligation, but he doesn’t open up to others easily. He isn’t the type of person to let his emotions get the best of him. If he’s in a tight spot, his naturally calm demeanor will help him to quickly and naturally find a solution to the task at hand. This emotional control sometimes goes too far, however. Aedan struggles when he needs to put his feelings into words. He feels them, but articulating the tugs of his heartstrings into words at times seems insurmountable. It’s much easier to face problems that he can actually see and touch. Concepts, like matters of the heart? Not so much. If I got stranded out in the woods… Well, that’s simple. I’d look for shelter first, then water. Where there’s water, there will be animals to hunt. While I hunt, I’ll find twigs to make a fire to cook and stay warm. But if I was locked in an empty room? I… Don’t know. I don’t know what I’d do. I’d probably go mad inside an hour.

CARING Just because Aedan has difficulty voicing his feelings doesn’t mean he doesn’t care. Where he can’t express in words, he’ll express in actions or facts. If he cares about someone, he’ll remember everything there is to know from their favorite song to their greatest fear. If their friend wants to do something dangerous he’ll never say, I’m afraid you’ll get hurt. I don’t know what I’d do if something happened to you. Rather, he’d grab their hand and point out the facts to convince them to make a safe decision. It’s clearly dangerous. You could slip and crack your skull, and what then? I certainly can’t heal you. Don’t be an idiot.

DEPENDABLE Aedan is not always the person with the plan, but he is the person with the map. Once there is a goal set, he always knows what steps need to be done in order to reach the finish line. Though he comes across as confident in his actions, he doesn’t feel that is necessarily the case. Confidence has nothing to do with it–it’s simply understanding that hesitation will get you nowhere. If you keep moving, you’ll eventually get where you need to be. It’s just a matter of fact. But for those that don’t seem to grasp that concept, it’s not a problem. Aedan doesn’t mind taking their hand and patiently guiding the way. He’ll always be there for those that need him.

ACTIVE From early in the day, Aedan is up and about. A fulfilling day means being up and out, doing things, practicing skills, and learning–all of which involve being up and off his butt. Notably, Aedan isn’t a restless kind of active; he loves the slow moments of a hike, standing over the horizon for a whole half hour listening to the birds sing their sunset symphony, or quietly standing around listening to a musician busking on the side of the street as he sketches out the scene in front of him. He just likes to be up and doing something.

PASSIONATE When there’s a project Aedan cares about, he puts his whole being into it–his blood, sweat, and tears. Heart, body, and mind. He is driven with an unwavering focus, and as a result, he can get so absorbed in what he’s doing that he loses all track of time and won’t come up for air until he’s finished the task at hand and is satisfied with the results. After all, anything worth doing ought to be done right, even if it means a skipped meal or night of rest.

RESOURCEFUL Aedan spends a lot of time in the untamed nature of the Trossachs and doesn’t much like carrying giant packs of equipment. He can make do for the most part with his bow and arrows, a rope, a few carabiners, his knife, and a water bottle. Though he’s usually one for following the rules, when it comes to survival, it’s a whole other game. You need to be able to improvise with what you have. He was always impressed by how people manage to jerry-rig things with limited materials, and aspires to achieve that level of craftiness, but he won’t tolerate seeing anything left half-done for the sake of calling it “good enough.” It should still be done right, or what’s the point when it all comes tumbling down?

OOC:
Confirmed with Gryffie that Aedan was the one to help Tamhas out of the boat.
Username

I lie to me
I say everything’s gonna be alright
Like i’m that naive

Much to learn, more life to live
Your fire is best tempered in the deep.
Yes, you’ll make true friends in

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:55 pm
The Sorting Hat

CatWaffle
User Image

I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky
                                                              I could be hurtful, I could be purple, I could be anything you like
                                                              Gotta be green, gotta be mean, gotta be everything more
                                                              Why don't you like me, why don't you like me?
                                                              Why don't you walk out the door?

Gian was nervous to be away from home but also excited about school. So much being new was an odd feeling. He spent much of the train ride being as unnoticeable as possible. He kept it up for the boat ride and mainly just said hello when someone else did. The castle was amazing! So big! He stayed with the group as they entered the great hall and he found himself list in the sky-ceiling. He was trying to find the constellations when he heard his name.

Oh, it was his turn. He hadn't been paying attention but he was able to figure out he needed to go sit on the stool. Once seated the hat nearly covered his eyes. ’Hi Mr hat! How old are you? Who made you? How are you so smart? I got so many questions! Can we chat when you're not busy?’ Gian thought in rather rapid fire. It wasn't often got to talk to a hat!

NERVOUS Gian knows he's weird and will worry others can see it and not like him. He doesn't like all eyes on him and will likely freeze and clam up if he has to present anything or lead a group. He would much rather go ignored
                                                              INQUISITIVE Gian likes asking why; it may even have been his first word. He tends to ask any question that comes to his mind, even if it seems off-topic. He likes learning new information and finding answers.
                                                              ANALYTICAL Gian likes crunching information. It's his kind of fun. Numbers, facts, trivia he'll probably never need? He loves it. When learning he wants to know everything he possibly can on a subject
                                                              AWKWARD People are hard to understand and Gian sometimes says something not quite in tune with the conversation or simply does not know what to say at all. He sometimes suffers foot in mouth syndrome
                                                              SOFT HEARTED he can't bring himself to hurt anything intentionally. That spider in his book? It is the spider's book now. He will inconvenience himself to avoid conflict if at all possible
                                                              FOCUSED Gian can do a task for hours without breaks and may need to be reminded to do so for his own health. He has a tendency to hyper-focus which can be like a double-edged sword.

Do I attract you? Do I repulse you with my queasy smile?
                                                              Am I too dirty, am I too flirty? Do I like what you like?
                                                              I could be wholesome, I could be loathsome, I guess I'm a little bit shy
                                                              Why don't you like me, why don't you like me, without making me try?

So many questions! I’m quite flattered
But you’ll have to find me to ask them again
Puzzle on that with kindred spirits in

Ravenclaw!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:56 pm
The Sorting Hat

Trickblues
User Image
User Image
But is it true
You talk and talk
But baby I need proof
You aren’t making any sense

User Image

Pureblood | Unsorted First Year | Eleven Years Old
September 1, 2057 Great Hall With: The Sorting Hat
Wearing: Plain School Robes Status: Sorting

Erikk still wasn't sure how he felt about leaving home. On one hand, he'd never been out of Godric's Hollow beyond visiting his grandparents. On the other, he had to relinquish the 'man of the house' title to Henrick, and... Well, his Dad was here. The next few months would probably be the most he ever saw of Alarick Knapp in his young life, but would it really? No, Erikk was sure he'd be just as absorbed in his work as he was before. It would be fine. Dad taught the upper years anyway, so they'd probably never see each other unless he actively sought him out. And that didn't seem likely.

While the first years stood in the front of the Great Hall, Erikk's eyes wandered everywhere except the staff table. Floating candles, a banquet that looked every bit as amazing as it smelled. One by one students were being sorted by the hat--Erikk knew all about the sorting hat; he'd only heard about it a hundred times between all his siblings and their friends--and joining their houses at tables lined with color-coded robes. At the yellow table, Hufflepuff, he spotted his sister and raised his hand in a subtle wave. Would he be in the same house as Dominik? It'd be nice to have someone familiar, but he supposed it didn't really matter. He wasn't afraid to be off on his own by any means. Erikk had heard last year that they had a cousin attending as well, much to his surprise. As far as he'd known, Aunt Kandy was long gone, but here her son seemed to be. All Erikk knew was his name was Zack, he was a second year now, and he had every intention of scoping the bloke out for himself. If he were in his house, that sure would make things easier. But surely it wouldn't be hard to find another Knapp.

Soon enough it was Erikk's turn to sort. On the stool he sat, patiently awaiting the hat's decision. 'I haven't put much thought into it,' he admitted to himself. 'I guess it doesn't really matter. I'll be fine wherever I end up.'

WITTY Erikk is a clever boy with a silver tongue. He’s good at reading people, and driving a conversation where he wants it to go. Also known to be a bit of a smart aleck, Erikk always has something to say and will not hesitate to let his opinions be known with a snide remark or two.

ESCAPIST Erikk prefers not to get involved in the day-to-day squabbling at home. Instead he keeps to the tree in the back yard where he can get some peace and quiet, and maybe escape to another world in a good book. Sometimes he just needs to get away from reality for a little while.

WATCHFUL Just because Erikk likes to get away doesn't mean he's not paying attention. As he's grown, Erikk has always kept a watchful eye on his older siblings. He's seen it all--the good and the dreadful--and has come to his own conclusions on their messy family. While he loves them all, he doesn't always agree with their decisions, and is using what he's learned to help guide his little brothers and sisters coming after him. His biggest regret is not being able to do anything to help Flick. He won't let the same thing happen to his younger siblings; not if he has anything to say about it.

PERCEPTIVE All that scouting from the trees has given Erikk a keen eye for detail, though he's mostly limited to what he knows intimately. He'll notice if the smallest thing is out of place in his room, or the slight bite in his sibling's tone when they're feeling tense, but he's not perfect. After seeing Chadwick daily and then suddenly not at all when he was kicked from the house, Erikk’s had no idea it's been Chadwick and not Cenek occasionally coming to visit. He just couldn't have expected it, and therefore never questions why Cenek has been hanging around so much despite moving out. Still, Erikk likes to think he's got a firm handle about the going-ons at home, and even more-so the simpler things like catching a glaring typo in the book he's been reading.

SKEPTIC Don’t bother buttering him up with kind words and sweet promises–Erikk will have none of it. At this point in life, he’s learned it’s best not to take anyone at their word. You can say you’re going to be around, you can say you’re going to do better, but then turn around and spend ¾ of the year away from home anyway. Words are meaningless. It’s actions that speak volumes. In that sense the motto, “I’ll believe it when I see it” carries on in all aspects of his life. Aliens? Fake. There’s just no way; Earth would have had clear contact by now. As good as hackers are these days, if they were here, there’s just no way it wouldn’t be common knowledge. Global Warming? It’s everywhere. It’s horrible. Maybe if humans stopped killing the rainforests, it wouldn’t be such an issue. Ghosts? Well, everyone says they’re real, but Erikk’s certainly never seen one. He can’t exactly take his siblings’ or their friends’ word for it, what if it’s just hazing for the younger kids? The jury’s out on that one until he gets to the Sorting Feast–Oh. Oh. Okay. Yeah, that sure was a ghost floating over the tables. Ghosts are real. Honestly, he was really hoping that it was just hazing. No thanks.

ENVIRONMENTALIST Say it with him, everyone: Humans (clap) do (clap) not (clap) rule (clap) the (clap) Earth! (clap) This is all of our planet. It belongs to every living creature just as much as it does any one person. If you want to get technical, there’s more insects than there are humans. If anything, Earth belongs to the bugs. With that said, there’s nothing that irks Erikk quite like people’s indifference to steadily destroying their own planet. Surviving is one thing, but tearing down whole forests in excess, and not even bothering to replant? It’s straight madness. So, Erikk has taken it upon himself to help the planet heal from its abusers in any way that he can–most notably, he likes to bury pine cones and acorns anywhere he sees that could use a little extra greenery.

OOC:
Username

You need some insight
Calling out the lies
Yeah, yeah, don’t be shy about it
Get in the game

Fine indeed, my dear.
Witty and watchful,
Skeptical but steadfast,
Better be

Slytherin!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 180 181 182 183 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games