Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx↝ Ɯнєяє Aм I? Gryffindor Table
xxx↝ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? Brianna
xxxx↝ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Chatting until Dinner
xxxxx↝ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? Can't wait to chill out

Colton snorted when Brianna said he wasn't wrong. Truly, their grandmother was a crazy old bat. She commented on the nightmares of the elderly woman's cooking, and shuddered. "Ugh, don't remind me. The only one that actually eats at her house is Dad, and that's probably only because she killed his sense of taste in childhood. Perks of being her kid, Dad can eat anything." He snickered, thinking of the time they all got ill from weird curry and their dad was calm as a daisy the whole time. Damn him and his ability to eat anything!

Colton sighed over at the Hufflepuffs, wondering what Kenzie and Saio were talking about. He was concerned for them both when Bree asked him about the train ride. He'd spent the entire thing doing prefect stuff, and it was, as usual, really boring. "It was good, I guess. They introduced the new prefects, gave us our schedules, and talked. The train's usually fine."] He shrugged, not thinking his status as prefect was all that interesting. Admittedly, Connor wanted it, and Colton didn't like it. It was.... ironic.

kiska166

Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴏsᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴘs
Fᴀɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜɪᴘs
Jᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴏsᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴘs
Fᴀɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜɪᴘs
Jᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ, ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's sᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋs, ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀᴍs.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:56 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:05 pm
User Image
                                                I am a head case
                                                I am the color of boom
                                                That’s never arriving
                                                At you are the pay raise
                                                Always a touch out of view
                                                And I am the color of boom

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

GᖇYᖴᖴIᑎᗪOᖇ ᑭᖇᕮᖴᕮᑕT || ᕼᗩᒪᖴᗷᒪOOᗪ || ᖴIᖴTᕼ Yᕮᗩᖇ

════════════════════════

Roo had sat down to watch the sorting, kind of glad that Detch had gotten into Ravenclaw as opposed to Slytherin or Hufflepuff. If nothing else, it meant that Detch could actually get away from his brother in school. Nevertheless, he had clapped for every new Gryffindor in the house, and when the feast started, he piled his plate up. He was hungry, after all. He hadn't eaten anything since breakfast, and hadn't really had much on the train due to patrolling. However, when it came time to go to the common room, he looked over the table as he stood just to do a quick headcount. He didn't want anyone getting lost, after all. "Hey first years! Welcome to Gryffindor! I'm Reuben Horne, though you can just call me Roo. I'm one of the prefects for Gryffindor, the other being Lucy Jacobs for fifth year. We're going to be going up to the common room, so pay attention to the route. That way you don't get lost later when you need to get to it. Come on." He walked toward the front of the table, waiting for the first years to gather together before he looked to make sure that Lycu was ready as well. After that, he made his way out of the Great Hall.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Okay, let's see if I get lost here...
                                                OOC: Next post will be at the Grand Staircase. Please wait for oyehh to post before posting your student there.

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

All my life I’ve been living in the fast lane
                                                Can’t slow down
                                                I’m a rollin’ freight train
                                                One more time
                                                Gotta start all over
                                                Can't slow down
                                                I’m a lone red rover

Kungfudemoness
                                                Fiona Calderwood

Devlyn Maycry
                                                Kory Whitethorne

The Forgotten Weasley
                                                Daniel Shephard
                                                Cadence Gregory

Miss GryffindorK
                                                Elisabet Amsel

Slytherin Lord
                                                Payton Chance

Diamond Wales
                                                Zachary Whitethorne

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:41 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 150 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 165 points, goes to Gryffindor. Second place, with a total of 175 points, goes to Slytherin. And finally, in first place with a total of 475 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Hufflepuff! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:35 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Fellow Gryffindors
Mood
Excited

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Maura was practically beaming at her sorting. This was amazing news! She wouldn't have to listen to her father going on and on about how wonderful it was that they were in the same house, because she was in a different house! She was practically skipping to her table, greeting her new housemates with a bright and cheerful greeting.

She quickly took a seat and glanced at the stranger sitting next to her, grin still plastered onto her face. A'm Maura! weel actually a'm Agnes bit ah dinnae lik' that name. Tis a name fur an auld lassie, sae ca' me Maura! whit's yer name? Now that she was here, she was determined to know everything about everyone.

[ooc: Open to interaction]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:47 am
User Image
[/img]

Daniel Strickland

Gryffindor │ First Year │ Muggleborn

Hopping up off of the stool once the hat was taken off of his head, Danny made his way to the table that was filled with all the students wearing crimson and gold robes, which his own had changed to once he was "sorted". He was still very confused on how the hat had determined which house he had belonged to, as it didn't seem like you could just sit on someone's head and know everything about them just like that, but he was happy enough! There was a lion on the crest, for goodness sake. Taking one of the last remaining empty seats, he waited for all the other first years to get sorted, noticing that Yancy was sorted into Slytherin. For some reason that didn't surprise him.

Name Here

OOC: (Open for interaction)

Sequine

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:41 pm
Hey, burn it up
Like you’re gonna set everything on fire
Hey, turn it up
Until the dawn is gone
It's ok to just live because we're still young
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi enjoyed her ride with Lizzy and Gabby and regretfully said her goodbye to her Hufflepuff friend before joining the other at the Gryffindor table. She kept an eye out for Drew having only seen her for a minute in Hogsmeade talking a rather short man of all things but hadn't intruded because it seemed important. And it was rude. She probably should've lead with that. The teen took a seat with a good enough view of the badger table to keep an eye out for her little brother and to ensure nothing like the incident from last year happened again. She had felt so bad she barely paid attention to the table after giving her brother congratulations and had only seen the tail end of the argument. Their older brother had pretty much gotten it under control by then but she still felt sorta bad. Which was why she was going to be keeping an extra eye on him just in case. Hopefully nothing like it would happen again but you could never be too sure. But Gi still made sure to also watch the sorting and clap appropriately for all the students getting sorted, and maybe doing it a little harder for the ones landing in Gryffindor, sue her. She did notice that allot of the first years seemed to be going to Hufflepuff, but she figured since it was only the middle that they'd get some more lions before the end of the night.

Quote:

Quote:

Who do you think you are to say otherwise
Stop comparing, I'm just human
Live however you want, it’s yours anyway
Stop trying, it’s okay to lose
Errbody say La la la la la (La la la la la)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:16 pm
Well with that river to my left
Another mile straight ahead
No more moving until I find what I deserve
I don't know where I am headed
But the picture is embedded in my mind
As I move on through the curve

W I L L I A M
S I O R U S
B R O W N

gryffindor │ first year │ halfblood

Bill was both shocked and delighted to be sorted into Gryffindor, relishing in the dumbstruck look on his older sister's face as she watched him take his seat. Of course, Donella clapped all the same, and he doubted she was genuinely upset, but he was still a bit smug about it. Finally, something that separated him from the rest of the family, or more specifically, his sister. Had he been in Hufflepuff with her, he'd just have been 'Donella's little brother'. Fat chance micromanaging his life while he was in an entirely separate house! The blond boy blinked at the girl next to him, noting that her accent was far stronger than his own. "I'm William, but I mostly go by Bill. Or Billy, if you want," he said sheepishly. "Scottish, are you? I'm from Bearsden, near Glasgow."

OOC:
Fuzzymelonlord

Will I see you again?
We like to hope, but no promises
Where were you when my mind was at bay?
But my heart told me to leave today
And as long as there's a road
No rain or no snow can ever slow me down

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Richard Indigo Devereux
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Location : Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Richard wasn’t himself this year as he grabbed a carriage ride and headed into the great hall. In fact, one could say he was a bit down in the dumps. Since Monika graduated, the Gryffindor himself missing her. They used to spend a lot of time together. Now that she wasn’t around, and Garnet was spending time with Treva it just wasn’t the same. He did have Essie still though. Between being housemates and doing their studies.

As the seventh year sat and watched the sorting he tried not to think about Monika. She was doing her own thing. Living her life. Clearly busy figuring things out and leaving him out of it. Okay… so he clearly wasn’t doing a good enough job keeping the former Ravenclaw off his mind. What he wouldn’t give for a distraction right now. At least Gryffindor was doing well for new members. Hopefully some first years were interested in astronomy. His club could use some new members before he left at the end of the year.

With : Fellow Gryffindors...

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OOC : - - -

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:55 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Fellow Gryffindors, Billy
Mood
Excited

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

If possible Maura's smile grew, a fellow Scott? What were the odds of that? Well...fairly high but that was beside the point. "O' course a'm Scottish a'm fae the granite city, Aberdeen! " It was oddly comforting for her to meet someone from her country, even in such a strange place. "This is yer first year tae, right? "

The Forgotten Weasley

Fuzzymelonlord

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:09 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:02 am
User Image
                                                    I wanna be a billionaire so ******** bad
                                                    Buy all of the things I never had
                                                    Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
                                                    Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Darrell stood and looked over the students. He had been waiting until the end of the feast, and he figured he might as well move the students now before they got too tired and fell asleep at the table. Besides, he was supposed to be a prefect, so he might as well act like one. "All right, first years! I'm Darrell Cherri, and I'm one of the prefects for Gryffindor. The other in my year is Chrys Meadows. I hope you had a good dinner, 'cause we're about to go up to the Gryffindor tower. If you'd follow me, we'll be up there soon." He made a headcount of the first years, trying to make sure he didn't lose any before he started out.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, have to move the first years to their dorms. This won't end badly.
                                                    OOC: Next post will be in the Grand Staircase. Please do not post there until me or Cara MiaKitty have posted.

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Oh every time I close my eyes
                                                    I see my name in shining lights, yeah
                                                    A different city every night, oh I
                                                    I swear the world better prepare
                                                    For when I'm a billionaire

Devlyn Maycry

Fuzzymelonlord

Sequine

The Forgotten Weasley

Summer II

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:46 pm
                                          ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                          Brianna Overton
                                          Gryffindor - Sixteen - Sixth Year - Reserve Chaser - Muggleborn
                                          ╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: open for interaction))

Brianna was one of the first students to not only arrive at the Gryffindor table, but also to the Great Hall. How bizarre. The blonde smiled at the second year who had joined her on the train ride as she passed by, taking a seat alone. Admittedly, it was odd not having Colton or Mackenzie join her at the table; however, that didn’t mean she missed their constant PDA. Bree glanced towards the entrance, waiting for her friends, that she had yet to spot, to arrive. Part of her was expecting her brother to walk through the door although she knew that wasn’t about to happen. Briefly, she wondered how the twins were doing. She was sure she’d receive a letter from her family within a week – they probably wrote her as soon as she departed this morning.

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                          Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:28 pm
User Image
unsorted • first year • pureblood

-----------------------------------------A N I Y A HxxxS P E N C E
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Unfortunately, Aurora had been placed in Hufflepuff before her. While Anni had hoped that hat would place her with her new friend, she would have to make due with what she had be sorted into. After walking to an empty spot at the Gryffindor Table, the first year sat down in the middle of some people and leaned up to try to find her friend through the ocean of student heads. After a minute or so of searching, Aniyah called it quits for the time being and decided to wait for the feast to begin. Man was she starving! Her small legs stretched out underneath the table before accidentally kicking the person next to her in the knee. Turning to her right would be a blonde haired girl who looked like one of the older students from a first glance. Definitely not somebody she wanted to piss off on her first day. "Sorry." She said in a genuine tone. "I got sorted into a different house than a friend. I was trying to find her. Didn't mean to do that."

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RESILIENT
                          Growing up as the youngest sibling of three brothers makes little room for signs of weakness. Aniyah has suffered her fair share of scrapes and bruises, not afraid of getting her hands dirty or worn from whatever she wants to do. Once she sets her mind to something, she's in it until the job is done.

CARING
                          The fact that Aniyah hates to admit, believing it it makes you incredibly vulnerable to admit so. She cares deeply for the well being of her friends and acquaintances, even if they haven't done anything to directly benefit her. While in this state of mind, she becomes very attached, often refusing to leave her friend's side unless she's absolutely sure that they'll be able to get by on their own.

BRAVE
                          Not one to back down from a dare or challenge, Aniyah tends to see every obstacle blocking her path as another way to grow. She'll happily put her nose to the grindstone for a while and deal with whatever needs to be dealt with. She can be known to over do it, and go looking for something to waste some time if bored or has nothing else really going on in her life.

ENCOURAGING
                          Somebody's gotta have your back, but that doesn't mean they can take care of you always. Not wanting others to go through whatever hard times she's gone through herself, Annie is very helpful and wants to see her friends or classmates succeed more so over herself. She enjoys watching people learn from themselves and others, eventually doing whatever gave them trouble in the first place on their own. While she can push them too hard sometimes, the redhead only wants them to be as strong as her.

SARCASTIC
                          While not one to always joke around, Aniyah's sense of humor can be a tad honest for most people's sake. She picks up her sarcasm from her older brother, and wields it with just as much skill as he can.

HOTHEADED
                          Matching her fiery hair color, Aniyah has a bit of a short fuse when it comes to controlling her anger. Even joking around, she can sometimes become upset when somebody jokes about an area she's particularly sore about. One sure way to get under her skin is to make a ginger joke, which may or may result in a crude remark or fistfight.

kiska166

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games