Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 12:42 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
                                                Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Slytherin - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Pureblood - Adopted
                                                ╚══════════════════════════╝

Upon hearing that she was sorted into Slytherin, Jessica didn’t quite know how to feel. Part of her felt relief now that it was confirmed she was not in Gryffindor, but now she worried that she ultimately didn’t belong in Slytherin. No one in her family was sorted into Slytherin – then again, she was adopted. Perhaps her biological parents were sorted into the same house. Regardless, what was decided upon was done, so Jess made her way over to the table decked in green. Jess sat down next to another girl who she recognized from the sorting, an possibly from somewhere else before that, and when she did, she was greeted by the Head Boy with a “Welcome to Slytherin.” Jessica smiled back at him and continued watching the sorting, waiting patiently for the feast to begin.

A moment later, a cat had begun bothering the first year next to her from under the table. Eyes darted at the animal. Briefly, she wondered if bringing Pretty to school was a mistake. Maybe she’d just have to keep him in his cage while she was in class. Although he could always just fly away or sit up high somewhere.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

The world comes to life and everything's bright
                                                From beginning to end when you have a friend

Yukina101
addaellis

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 3:13 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Second Year Slytherin

▬▬"Being the best is great, you're the number one."▬▬

When Celeste asked about where the Winchesters lived, Chadwick grinned, he loved talking about his family and his Winchparrow's family, and how they knew each other. "Yes, they live very close to each other. My grandparents are very close friends with the Winchesters actually, they went to Hogwarts at the same time that Sparrow's Dad. They grew up near each other, they would play outside together as kids. It's crazy really, that her parents are old enough to be my grandparents. They don't seem to mind it though, but it did make it where Sparrow and I grew with each other, so we've basically been together since birth."

Of course, she had to ask why they broke up, it was rude to poke into other people's business, but also wouldn't be very nice if he didn't answer. He would have to answer of course, but he had to word it very carefully, "We broke up this past summer because... well I think she stopped loving me. She left for a few weeks, and when she came back she just kept falling asleep when we were trying to hang out, so I sent her home to bed and she just never came back." He didn't mention that he had told her to go home and never come back, merely... it was her choice of course, that was a good coverstory. "It worked out fine though, we realized the miscommunication between the two of us, and are now happily back on the count of our 4 year anniversary, it's quite exciting."

He glanced at Sparrow at the other table as Celeste began to talk about hair and hair dye and hair colors, Chadwick...didn't really care. He nodded at her though, and answered her next question, "Finley Archer, he's a third year Ravenclaw that has it out for me I think. He's friends with my brother, and I'm pretty sure Cenek has just filled his head with lies about how terrible a person I am..." He sighed and shook his head, "It's fine, let people think what they want, I'm not a bad person. Finley Archer helped assist in the creation of Sparrow's hair though, his dad has a hair salon in Hogsmeade, its a pretty cool place. I'm not sure what potions she may put in it, it just always looks nice." He smiled, ah Winchparrow, he had never expected her hair to be a topic he could hold such a long conversation about, especially when she wasn't there to talk about it. He would have to be sure to tell her later that all of her hair was nice, she would like that wouldn't she?

Chadwick groaned inwardly at the mention of Ella, of course Sparrow had mentioned Ella - Sparrow mentioned literally everyone she met and talked to on a daily basis. But, he wouldn't have to linger on that, because she mentioned her dad and a trip the took, and a dark wizard. "That sounds like a thrilling time, in Helsinki. A Dark Wizard? Wouldn't that be scary and dangerous to have his entire family there? What was it like? Did you get to see him work? Who was the dark wizard? How did your dad become a hit wizard?" Chadwick had questions, and he needed answers to them, this would be a great story to share with the others, the story of Celeste's dad - the Hit wizard.

▬▬"Being unique is greater, you're the only one." ▬▬

Where: sorting feast
With Whom: slytherins
Thinking about: Can I be a hit wizard?
Wearing: school robes

The Forgotten Weasley

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 6:36 pm
If I ruled the world, ruled the world, ruled the world
I'd give the power to the people, everybody would be equal
Fight Club would have a sequel, and my rent would be much cheaper
Jenny wouldn't hate her figure when she's small, or when she's bigger
She'd be kissin' on the mirror, and the WiFi would be quicker

User Image
C E L E S T E
J O A N
S H O I C H E T

HALFBLOOD │ SLYTHERIN │ SECOND YEAR

Cella's brow furrowed as Chadwick described how the two families were connected. Apparently his grandparents were about the same age as Sparrow's parents, which meant either Mr. and Mrs. Winchester were pretty old to have a twelve year old daughter and a fourteen year old son, or Mr. and Mrs. Knapp were pretty young to have a seventeen year old as their eldest child. Either way, it wasn't her business, but she supposed it was sort of funny. After all, her own parents had always been very open about the fact that she was a 'happy accident' as they hadn't intended to have children for another few years when she came along.

The only people Cella really knew 'from birth' that were also children were probably, she reflected, Tris and Ella and her cousin Angus. She wondered if it was odd to now date someone you'd literally known since diapers. Or maybe that helped? They probably never got embarrassed or awkward in front of each other, since they'd known each other for so long. She was caught off guard when Chadwick, rather than outright ignoring her question, did answer, although she wouldn't say his reply gave her very many answers, really. He said Sparrow had stopped loving him... and kept falling asleep?

"Like Sleeping Beauty?" she asked, nose wrinkled. Were they hanging out at night, or very early in the morning? Had Sparrow literally been so bored by him that she kept nodding off? "She left? Like on holiday?" It wasn't as if you could just storm off into the night when they were their age, no matter how tempted Cella sometimes was after an argument with her mum. But four years, she had to admit, was still very impressive. Maybe that was why the idea of dating anyone made her secretly a little nervous. What if they broke up? What if she failed at a relationship? It'd be so humiliating. Besides, her parents had never been with anyone but each other, and they were deeply in love.

But, she could sort of picture Sparrow Winchester as a princess. As in birds coming to land on her fingers and animals following the sound of her singing. What was more interesting was when Chadwick started going on all about Finley and how Cenek had convinced him to hate Chadwick. As far as Cella could tell, there were two options here: either Chadwick was being truthful and Cenek hated him for seemingly no reason and did everything he could to make everyone else hate Chadwick too, or Chadwick was lying so much he might as well be taking a nap, and Cenek was just an easy scapegoat. They were identical, after all. Probably only their siblings and parents could tell who was who, when it came down to it.

"Wow," said Celeste. "Why do you think your brother hates you so much? Cenek's always seemed so... quiet and polite." She rested her chin on her fist, eyes wide. She wasn't even entirely sure herself how much of it was an act. She'd give Chadwick this: he'd make a really great actor or politician. He was so smooth- he barely even stuttered or trailed off like most people their age would. She could respect him for that, at least, whether he was lying or not.

"Anyways," she was pleased when her Helsinki bait was taken, because it felt better to be able to brag to other people rather than to her close friends, like Ella. "Well, it's not like we were out with him on his mission or anything. We stayed in a hotel and and just waited until he was done with work. But he got a new scar from it- my dad, I mean," she said proudly, "on his neck. It looked really scary until the healers got to it. The dark wizard was this Irish man who ran an illegal magical menagerie- keeping unicorns locked up in cages, selling dragon eggs, that sort of thing. But my dad's so lucky- he gets to travel all over for his job. I just wish he was home more," she'd blurted that last bit out without really thinking, then flushed. "I mean, his work is so important, though. Hit wizards are even tougher than aurors, if you ask me. And Helsinki is amazing- we went to see a show at the National Theatre, it looks like a castle. And we saw a hockey game."

When Chadwick asked how her dad had become a hit wizard, she hesitated, frowning. "Well, there's a lot of training for it, I know that. And you have to have really good DADA marks. And know how to apparate really smoothly, of course. And it probably helps if you know how to defend yourself even without a wand, since you're going after super dangerous criminals. My dad practices his dueling a lot when he's home, at the range."

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Everybody would recycle, fewer cars, and more bicycles
No more fighting for survival, you would hear this song on vinyl
You'd see a doctor if you're sick, Mary, don't you worry 'bout it
'Cause there'd be no crazy bill, no more thousand dollar pills
And age would be a source of pride; you've got beautiful laugh lines

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 11:05 am
Sometimes it's raisin' your voice
Sometimes it's makin' some noise
Sometimes it's provin' to the world it was wrong
Whenever you can't see the light
Whenever there's no end in sight
Keep on, keep on moving on

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slyтнerιɴ Fιrѕт Yeαr 💯 Socιαl Medια Bυrɴoυт 🔥 Aɢe 11😎

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv was still waiting on Halice to be sorted, though she realized it would probably take a while due to her last name, and trying to ignore the grumblings coming from her stomach. The combinations of only having sweets and then barfing up those sweets on a boat had left her in the negatives as far as hunger. She grinned briefly as another girl was sorted and came sitting over by her to not seem unfriendly but was startled when she felt something brush against her legs. Even more so when an older boy cursed explaining that she'd be fed after the feast. Ignoring Zoe's sharp corrections, she dived down and looked underneath the table to see an adorable cat causing her to coo and offer her fingers towards her. "She's no trouble, she's really cute! And it's just Viv." she tacked on as she drew herself back up, directing it towards she assumed was their owner. Then she realized she hadn't actually introduced herself to the other first year, someone she'd actually be roommates with, and then turned to her. "Hi, I'm Viv..if you didn't hear it already. I should've probably introduced myself earlier. Sorry." Viv apologized with a wince already hearing Zoe's usual reprimands.

Keep on moving on
Here comes a breakthrough, here comes a day
Here comes a moment that you gotta go for it so don't let it get away
It's all about breakthrough, just turn the page
'Cause everyday I'm getting closer, life is just a roller-coaster
kiska166

addaellis

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 12:45 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

fourth year || Slytherin || pureblood
Quidditch reserve || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

Dunce purred at the pets and promptly hopped on the bench between the two girls, looking between them and begging for attention. That sucked, because it meant Wren would have to talk to people before he’d even had dinner. He nodded in greeting instead of...shake hands or whatever pretentious thing might have been proper. ”Viv then. I’m Wren. And you were...Jennifer? Rebecca? Didn’t catch yours.”

If they wanted to just watch the sorting and pet his cat, he was going to go back to glancing over Quidditch Strategy but if they seemed like they were open to conversation, he’d reply.

Once the Feast had started and he had assembled his plate though, Dunce hopped back over and Wren fed her a few strips of chicken. Usually Wren would wait for someone like August to engage them in conversation and jump in if there was an interesting opportunity, but it seemed August was talking to other first years. Finally, Wren simply asked: ”So what’re your deals? Reading? Knitting? Sports?”

setting Sorting Feast 2049, Slytherin Table. || with Some snakes, some firsties, and his beloved cat.
appearance 5'4", 140 lbs || wearing uniform, tie intentionally missing.
status food and potential recruits

EDIT: I think this is a little better >.<" Sorry for the double quote

”Yukina101"

kiska166

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I was angry with my friend;
I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe:
I told it not, my wrath did grow.
✧✦
~"A Poison Tree" by William Blake

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 1:09 pm
User Image

Jessica Quimby-Winthrop

Jessica continued to watch the cat interact with the other first year until the cat, whose name was Dunce, had jumped up onto the bench in between her and Vivian. Or Viv, as she preferred. Jess began petting Dunce, scratching behind his ears and listening to the conversation between her roommate and the cat’s owner, who had introduced himself as Wren. She looked up at him when he asked for her name. “Jessica,” she corrected him. See? He doesn’t know your name. No one paid attention to you up there, her inner dialogue chimed up. It stung a little that he remembered the other girl’s after only hearing it once, but he didn’t remember hers. On the outside, however, Jess tried her best to appear at least a little upbeat although all she wanted at this point was to eat and go to bed. Today’s adventure, particularly the second half of the day, had really taken a toll on her.

Viv then reintroduced herself, or rather officially introduced herself to Jessica, and apologized for not having done so earlier. “That’s okay. I’m Jess. Nice to officially meet you,” she said, this time stating her nickname. Whether she was called by her first name or by its shortened version didn’t matter to her. Jessica stayed mostly quiet for the rest of the Sorting Feast until Wren had asked them what they were interested in. In reality, her favourite activity was playing with her dolls, but she wasn’t about to admit that to someone she had met only moments prior. Her second favourite activity was eating, but again, that wasn’t cool to share. Instead, she said, “I like to sing.” Although she hadn’t taken any lessons, that was something she was at least comfortable proving if they wanted her to, and she didn’t think it was a hobby she’d get bullied for.

Yukina101
addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 8:55 am
Sometimes it's raisin' your voice
Sometimes it's makin' some noise
Sometimes it's provin' to the world it was wrong
Whenever you can't see the light
Whenever there's no end in sight
Keep on, keep on moving on

Slyтнerιɴ Fιrѕт Yeαr 💯 Socιαl Medια Bυrɴoυт 🔥 Aɢe 11😎

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv grinned excitedly as the cat made herself comfortable between them but then frowned, feeling uncomfortable that her name was remembered while the other girl's, Jessica she now knew, wasn't. In her defense, there had been allot of first years and she'd really only been paying attention to not barfing more and seeing where her friends were going. She noticed the book he was reading and wanted to ask about it when he in turn asked them what their "deals" were. She was a little confused by the question until Jessica, or just Jess, mentioned she liked to sing causing her to make a soft "oh" sound. "I like sports? And comic books." Viv answered hesitantly. The few times she had been allowed to play outdoors she'd enjoyed doing anything that involved running or potentially injuring herself which is why Zoe had made it her mission to keep her mostly confined. She didn't think the school had a sports club for her to play soccer but Quidditch was something that did interest her. Though she should probably get a few flying lessons before she actually tried out.

Keep on moving on
Here comes a breakthrough, here comes a day
Here comes a moment that you gotta go for it so don't let it get away
It's all about breakthrough, just turn the page
'Cause everyday I'm getting closer, life is just a roller-coaster
kiska166

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 7:56 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Welcome back to Hogwarts everyone. I hope that your summers were enjoyable, but now it's time to begin a new school year. For those that are just joining us, welcome to the school, and may your time here be full of learning and excitement. Before we get tot he feast, I would like to review a few of the rules that need to be repeated for the older students and should be pointed out for the incoming ones. First off, there is to be no magic used in the hallways between classes, and second, the Forbidden Forest is named such for a reason, and students that ignore that are likely to have a most unpleasant encounter should they push their luck. Other rules are posted for people to review, but these are the most constantly broken ones. Now, let us sit back and enjoy the feast, and again, welcome to everyone here." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 2:22 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

fourth year || Slytherin || pureblood
Quidditch reserve || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

"Jessica. Hello there" Wren repeated.

After the headmaster had spoken and food was provided, he had asked what the girls did. Well, at least he got answers. It wasn't much to work with but better than nothing. Jessica--singing--possibly problematic. Viv-- sports and comics--possibly promising. He stabbed a brussel sprout. Hm. Not enough pepper. He swallowed before speaking.

"Singing huh. You a musical theatre kinda girl?" As long as Jessica wasn't a secret Sparrow-like, all obnoxious and loud and constantly belting out "Because LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFEEE is a Musicallllll~~", he'd live. Maybe he ought to just connect her with Sparrow. Maybe Jessica preferred something amusing like opera. He smirked at the thought.

"Sports, hm? Ever heard of Quidditch?" Wren jerked his chin towards the book he'd been reading with a raised eyebrow. He didn't know much about Viv yet, but if he was being frank, Slytherin needed padding on the reserve bench, and they couldn't afford to be picky. These two girls had pulses and seemed human, which already sounded infinitely better than "cats on brooms" he'd joked with some of the team at the end of the year.

Last year he had challenged anyone with guts to show up at tryouts. This year...he wondered if baiting might be more amusing. His Windshear had been the best broom money could buy two years ago--comparable to the Firebolt X. Sure there might be better brooms now, but he kept his broom in pristine condition and thought it was better than whatever rotten driftwood Comet was still churning out. "First years have Flying class. The brooms are...well they fly. But if you're interested, I have a Windshear we can take out tomorrow afternoon." He nodded over at Jessica to make clear that he meant both of them were invited. "You too, Jessica. If you've any interest in flying."

setting Sorting Feast 2049, Slytherin Table. || with Some snakes, some firsties, and his beloved cat.
appearance 5'4", 140 lbs || wearing uniform, tie intentionally missing.
status food and potential recruits

kiska166

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I was angry with my friend;
I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe:
I told it not, my wrath did grow.
✧✦
~"A Poison Tree" by William Blake

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 10:39 am
User Image

Jessica Quimby-Winthrop

The headmaster had walked over to the podium, causing a hush to fall over the Great Hall. Jess turned her attention over to Professor Steele, listening intently as he advised the students not to break two specific rules. Jess thought you’d have to be mad to wander into the Forbidden Forest – it was forbidden after all. Once the feast began and all sorts of food appeared on the table in front of her, Jess dug in, piling more onto her plate than the average eleven year old. She turned her attention back to Wren as he asked what their deals were and took note of Viv’s response. Sports and comic books.

Jessica raised an eyebrow at Wren’s question regarding her singing. “Not quite,” she answered quickly to try and get another bite in before continuing. “I mean, I enjoy musical theatre to an extent. Why, is there some sort of club for that?” she asked, genuinely curious. If there was, maybe she’d join. Although she wasn’t sure that most theatre obsessed students were into the same type of music as her. She liked punk, and based on her experiences, theatre kids did not.

Jess had heard of Quidditch. Half of the kids, or now adults, in her family had played during their time at school. However, she wasn’t particularly keen on trying out for the sport. Not until Wren had began baiting them with his broom, which sounded like it was much better than the inventory of brooms the school had to offer to students without their own broomsticks. “Definitely interested in flying on a Windshear,” she said, nodding excitedly at the boy’s invite. She just wasn't sure if she was interested in trying out for the Quidditch team.

Yukina101
addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 3:03 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Slytherin Fifth Year Prefect Quidditch Captain
Halfblood Future Business Owner Seeker

Location : Great Hall - Slytherin Table (2049)

Shawna had little doubt that she would make prefect but between that and Quidditch it was going to be a challenge. She’d spent much of her summer helping her parents with the family business. So, doing prefect duties couldn’t be any harder or so Shawn assumed. Once she was on the train, she was quick to learn her role and get to it. Though nothing really happened on the ride to school. Before she knew it, everyone was in the great hall prepped and ready to go for the next batch of first years.

It seemed like they weren’t getting a whole lot of Slytherins this year which not only sucked for their house but also for Quidditch. Shawna wasn’t looking forward to the small pool she had to work with. However, it was what it was. She’d figure something out or at least she bloody well hoped so.

Before long, the sorting had concluded, and dinner had appeared. Once everyone had their fill, Shawna decided it was time to get the first years to their common room. Clearing her throat, Shawna prepared to get their attention. “Hello first years, listen up.” She called out as she stood from her spot.

“My name is Shawna Llywarch and I’m one of your fifth year prefects. The other being Takuto Ikeda, he’s somewhere around here.” She introduced them. “If you could follow me, I will lead you to our common room.” Shawna said before leading the group towards the dungeon.

[[ Exit to Dungeon Staircase ]]

Diamond Wales
                                                  Yukina101
                                                  Kungfudemoness
                                                  kiska166

Company : Slytherins First Years

OOC : - - -

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:09 am
User ImageUser Image

I dreamed I was missing. You were so scared
                                                        After my dreaming, I woke with this fear

What am I leaving

When I'm done here?

'Not too invested in the drama of it all, are you?
                                                        Well, that's just fine, I know just where to put you.
                                                        Slytherin!'

The hat called out, and Dakota nodded silently. The hat was right of course. He didn't care about all the drama and flare and such. He knew his sister would be absolutely in love with the entire school and castle and floating candles and talking hat, but that just wasn't him.

He made his way over to the table of green and silver that was cheering for him and found an empty spot. This was the house of his father and his uncle, and he was pretty sure basically his entire family on his mum's side. He knew he'd probably fit in here at least.

(Open For Interaction)

When my time comes

Forget the wrong that I've done

Help me leave behind some
                                                        Reasons to be missed

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:15 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You're payin'? Is the 𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙 cleanin' you out? Am I 𝓈𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎?
                                                            Today, I'm ƚʜiᴎʞiᴎ' about the ₜₕᵢₙgₛ that are ԃҽαԃʅყ
                                                            The way I'm
                                                            ɖʀɨռӄɨռ' you 🄳🄾🅆🄽
                                                            Like I wanna ɭᎴᏒᎧᏇᏁ like I wanna ΣПD me

Titus' anxiety only rose as the hat began to whisper in his head. What if he'd made it angry with his thoughts and so it punished him by putting him in the wrong house!

'After a day of travel, I wager I'm cleaner than you, boy
                                                            I've said it to your sister already
                                                            Be more mindful when dealing with those that have power over you
                                                            Not all will be as willing to forgive as I am
                                                            Now then, if you're so sure
                                                            Slytherin!'

He breathed out a sigh of relief as he was placed in Slytherin along with his twin. His parents would be so proud of both of them! He was glad he didn't have to be just another disappointment. That was his greatest fear. Once he got to the table, he took a seat with his sister of course and looked around curiously.
                                                            "I'm so glad we got the same house Rosa... I dunno what I'd do if I had to face all these... idiots without you by my side," he whispered. Idiot wasn't quite the word he was looking for but all the adrenaline of the sorting hadn't quite left his body yet, so he failed to think of the correct term and went with the next closest.

What had you ҽxρҽƈƚҽԃ?
                                                            Me to make you my ǟʀȶ and make you a Ştคr?
                                                            I'll meet you in the park, I'll be
                                                            ¢αℓм and ¢ðllꢆêÐ
                                                            But we knew
                                                            尺丨Ꮆ卄ㄒfrom the ʂէąɾէ that you'd ̴f̴a̴l̴l̴ ̴ apart
                                                            'Cause I'm too
                                                            ̷ ̷e̷x̷p̷e̷n̷s̷i̷v̷e̷

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:46 pm
Strange young girls
Covered with sadness
Eyes of innocence
Hiding their madness.
Walking the strip
Sweet, soft, and placid

User Image
я σ ѕ α м υ η ∂
¢ σ я ∂ є ℓ ι α
ℓ ι ℓ ℓ α η т ι η є

ѕℓутнєяιη │ ρυяєвℓσσ∂ │ ƒιяѕт уєαя

Rosamund was rather unimpressed with the Hat's rationale for her sorting- it barely provided any at all, except to call her out for insulting it, when she was raising very valid concerns- 'the one who decides your fate', how dramatic! And that was saying something, coming from her. Of course she was thrilled to be in Slytherin like her parents, and even more thrilled when Titus followed her, but she hardly considered any of the other houses a death sentence, besides perhaps Hufflepuff. Then again, they might make the best audience, she supposed, so accepting of anything. The Ravenclaws might have been a tad pretentious and insufferable. All in all, she was rather pleased with how things had panned out, and even more pleased that the Hat had only been on her precious head for a few moments. She smiled brightly at Titus when he spoke up, whispering (as the Sorting was still ongoing), "I'm glad too. It'd be horrible here without you. But don't worry, I'd have let you into our common room anyways," she reassured him. She cast an appraising glance up and down the table full of Slytherins. "Let's hope they live up to the name. I feel like it's our right to have high expectations in a house that goes on and on about being the most successful," she pointed out.

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

Colors surround them
Bejeweling their hair
Visions astound them
Demanding their share.
Children of Orpheus
Called by the dove

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You're payin'? Is the 𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙 cleanin' you out? Am I 𝓈𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎?
                                                            Today, I'm ƚʜiᴎʞiᴎ' about the ₜₕᵢₙgₛ that are ԃҽαԃʅყ
                                                            The way I'm
                                                            ɖʀɨռӄɨռ' you 🄳🄾🅆🄽
                                                            Like I wanna ɭᎴᏒᎧᏇᏁ like I wanna ΣПD me

Ty nodded, and then snorted a tiny bit when she said she would have snuck him into the common room anyways. He had been thinking the same thing. Nothing would keep them apart. That's what having a twin was for right? He let his eyes wander over their new housemates as she spoke and found himself less than impressed.

"I just hope they live up to some standards at all," he muttered. He knew that Slytherin was supposed to be successful and ambitious, and was generally full of purebloods which made him feel like they should all be well put together and have great showmanship. So far he wasn't seeing it, but it had only been a few moments. "Though if they don't, I'm sure we can whip them into shape with a few good lessons on flare, and fashion, and being your best self."

What had you ҽxρҽƈƚҽԃ?
                                                            Me to make you my ǟʀȶ and make you a Ştคr?
                                                            I'll meet you in the park, I'll be
                                                            ¢αℓм and ¢ðllꢆêÐ
                                                            But we knew
                                                            尺丨Ꮆ卄ㄒfrom the ʂէąɾէ that you'd ̴f̴a̴l̴l̴ ̴ apart
                                                            'Cause I'm too
                                                            ̷ ̷e̷x̷p̷e̷n̷s̷i̷v̷e̷

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers