Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akuma10112

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:57 am
Doragon Zantepesuto
User Image

Doragon shook Fawkes's hand. "Doragon Zantepesuto," he said. "Likewise." Doragon was curious when he spoke of an amber. "An amber?" he asked. "That's powerful."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:03 pm
"Fossil revival? Well, the closet place would have to be Cinnabar Island. Unless of course you wish to go a little further out to say Hoenn or some place." He shrugged. "Oh, and, you may want to check your SNAG. You should have a new message." Sub said with a devious grin. "Any who, if you plan on going to Cinnabar Island I may have a favor to ask of you which maybe Doragon here could help you with."

*Edited*  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:11 pm
"Once again, try Hydro Pump!" Dan and his Dewott, Rain, were training outside in front of HQ. Today seemed like the best time to help Rain with Hydro Pump since it was peaceful at the moment. Rain took a deep breath and exaled... nothing. "Try to think of it like Water Gun but bigger!" Dan explains. Rain crossed his arms, contemplating before trying again. Still nothing. "It's okay Rain. Maybe it's too soon for you to learn it." "Dew... Dewott!" And at that moment, some how, some way, Dan overheard Sub say "favor" and flinched. He rushed inside, a look of horror on his face, to see he had picked two new victi- task willing people. He would have advised against it but feared he may get dragged into it aswell.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:14 pm
Fawkes (pronounced: Fox) Knightley / Age 16
-SNAG Cadet

Fawkes smiled at Doragon. "Yeah, it was by mere luck I found it. Very rare and very powerful. That's why I wanna revive it as soon as possible." He listened to Sub and played the message on his SNAG machine. His eyes widened at the mission. "I had no idea such a colony lived here. I have to have one." He looked at Sub, "to be frank, i'm a tad insulted. If I choose to accept the mission? Of course I do, sir!" He smiled brightly, "so I need to head out. Imma go revive my fossil then I will take on the mission. After all, an Aerodactyl would make things much easier." He was about to run off when Sub asked him for a favor. "Huh? Sure, what is it?" He looked back at their leader.

Edited

Sylar Ginyoku

Trainer_Avo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:20 pm
Avo was just returning to HQ after a small training session on his own together with his Turtwig and Omanyte he had recieved not too long ago. As he got near the entrance of the HQ, he could see someone rush inside there. Avo cocked his head and wondered what it could be.
"He sure was in a rush..." He said to himself. He decided to go inside himself as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:23 pm
Doragon Zantepesuto
User Image

Doragon looked at Sub curiously. Something about his expression made him nervous. "Favor?" Doragon echoed, looking up at Chimchar. "Sound interesting."  

Akuma10112

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:28 pm
"Yes, there is a machine part I need from the Pokemon Lab on Cinnabar Island. They were suppose to send it a week ago to Viridian City's Pokemart but it never arrived and I have left messages with their secretary but gotten no replies so if you would could you ask them about that and maybe bring the machine part back with you? It's kind of hefty so that's why I suggested Doragon could go with you to help bring it back. What do you two say?" He said to Fawkes and Doragon. He then noticed the front door to the building open and stared at it curiously to see who was coming in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:30 pm
Avo walked through the doors of HQ to see some people gathered. As well as some of the higher-up's being there. Avo remained quiet as he just bowed his head as a greeting. Not wanting to disturb them.  

Trainer_Avo

Sylar Ginyoku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:35 pm
Fawkes (pronounced: Fox) Knightley / Age 16
-SNAG Cadet

Fawkes shared Doragon's curiosity, especially at the devious look on Sub's face. When Fawkes found out what the favor was, it didn't sound that bad. "Of course. I need to go to Cinnabar anyways, so that sounds fine to me. What do you say, Doragon?" He turned to the male he would be partnered with for the time being. Fawkes noticed Avo and Dan walk in and smiled kindly at them but didn't say a thing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:40 pm
"Well hello there, who might you be? A new recruit?" Sub said to Avo and then noticed Dan, finally and grinned. "Yep, it's an easy favor." He said to Fawkes but still looked at Dan as he said it, as if taunting Dan for the last favor he asked, which he was involved in, but this time he was more serious than the last, this was honest. "Well, if you two decide to pick it up then let me write a little note so they know who is asking for the part." Sub said going to find a piece of paper.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

UBERSERKERMAN

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:40 pm
Before the door could close behind Avo, another person would walk in behind him. How fortunate for the man walking in. On his torso, he is wearing nothing. His bronzed skin stops at about his waist, interrupted by a pair of white pants that are shredded with age. Both of his hands are bound to each other by shackles. His hair is white and is accompanied by a headband that looks like it was white at one point, but it is stained with blood and sweat.

Guy looks around the room he's entered and a grin appears on his face. "Hello."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:42 pm
Doragon Zantepesuto
User Image

Doragon returned Tympole to its Pokeball and smirked. "Sounds fun," he said. "I'll go. But will I be allowed to catch Pokemon on the way? I want to leave to of my Pokemon behind."  

Akuma10112

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:46 pm
Surprisingly, it sounded like a real mission. It seemed he was just imagining things but his eye twitched when Sub gave him that look. He stepped aside from the two people who walked in behind him. Returning outside, he and Rain decided to resume training for Hydro Pump. "This would be a lot easier if we had a sparring partner. The only one who could match up to you would be..." Dan brings out Shark, his Gabite. "Alright you two. A friendly match for training. Rain you will practice Hydro Pump and Shark... oh! How about Dragon Pulse?" As both pokemon agreed, they began to spar with one another.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:47 pm
Avo looked over at Sub, who started talking to him all of a sudden.
"A-Ah. Yes. I'm one of the new recruits, Avo Scintalis.. I've just been on two missions so far, so nothing too much I suppose" Avo said with a bit of modesty. He then looked over to Guy who came walking in. Boy, must he be chilly in the winter like that. He then looked back over at the others, who seemed to continue their conversation.  

Trainer_Avo

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:58 pm
"Another? Why hello there! You must be the one I spoke to about joining recently!" Sub said to Guy as he entered the HQ and turned back to Avo. "Pleased to meet you Avo, making yourself comfortable in our happy little team I hope?" He asked and turned to Doragon. "Yes, of course you may catch one Pokemon on your little outing." He said handing him a piece of paper. "Give this to the Pokemon Lab receptionist on Cinnabar Island, it will explain every thing to them, good luck!" He waved.

(Why don't you RP your little trip in >this< thread?)  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games