Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Platform
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Milo and Wyatt
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Preparing to depart
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I don't want to go!

Quinn reached a hand out, offering a pathetic attempt to prevent Wyatt from rubbing his face with a hankie. "Ev-everything is scary! Look how many people are here! And they'll all be with me! And there's a train, so it won't be quiet the whole time! What do I do if it gets too crazy!?" His words were interspersed with sobs and gasps for air, the boy on the edge of a panic attack. Milo sighed softly, looking over at Wyatt. He then reached out and held Q's hands reassuringly.

"Quinn, I know it seems like a lot, but don't worry. We packed your blanket and some noise-cancelling earphones. If you need to, just put them on. There's also lots of books in your backpack so you can read on the train. Plus, who knows, maybe you'll really like your teachers? I know Dris and Laili really did." He grinned, pressing another kiss into Quinn's hair. "You can do it, I promise. You're very good at classes at home, and besides, you'll make friends, then it'll be like a stay-over party all the time!" He grinned reassuringly, (surprisingly) earning a tiny grin in return.

"I... I can try. If it doesn't work - if I can't make it the whole time - you promise you'll let me come home? You gotta promise." He looked between his dads, luckily not noticing Milo's little cringe. "Try your very best. And give it a real try. I know you can do it."

Yukina101

I ʀᴀɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, ʀᴀɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏɪsᴇ, ʀᴀɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴡᴀʏ
          Iᴛ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ɪɴ Wᴏʀʟᴅ Wᴀʀ III, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴ' ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ, ᴡᴇʟʟ I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ
          I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. Cᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ?
          I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ I'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ! I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ
          Iɴ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴘᴏʀᴛʀᴀɪᴛ, ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ. Lᴇᴛ's ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ, ʟᴇᴛ's ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟʟʏ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:20 am

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:03 pm
User Image
                                                                              Nightshades on a warning
                                                                              Give me strength at least give me a light
                                                                              Give me anything even sympathy
                                                                              There's a chance you could be right
                                                                              If I listen close I can hear them singers, oh

Skip was happy to go to school but sad he had to leave his new milk snake home. He so wanted to bring his noodly friend. Gnocchi wasn't pleased either bit Skip convinced him he get pampered in his stead. He made his parents promise to take extra good care of Gnocchi. And he promised his snake he would come visit every break and to take him next year. Mourning his inability to bring his friend He quickly found a compartment to mope. He had brought some books and comic books with him so he shouldn't be too bored right?

Voices in your body coming through on the radio
                                                                                The union of the snake is on the climb
                                                                                Moving up it's gonna race it's gonna break
                                                                                Through the borderline

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:25 am

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 26th for the school.))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:51 pm
    User Image
    ⁂ Margaux Héloïse Lévesque ⁂
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    xxx
    Time: 2048-2049
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Of course Margaux's parents joined her to drop her off for her departure for her sixth (!) year at Hogwarts. She would forever and always be the jewel of their eyes. She was their precious one and only child and they would hold on to her and protect her for as long as she could. It was amazing to realize next year she would finally be an adult. She saw no reason to leave the shelter of her parent's home and protection till she could further hone her craft and build a following for her work. Starving artist had no appeal to her, especially when working with precious metals, gems, and jewels.

Hugging and kissing both her mother and father on the cheeks she said her farewells. As her parents apparated away, Margaux turned to look at the crowd with a small smirk. So many rushing about, she felt like a demigoddess compared to most of her fellow Hogwarts students. They were that far beneath her and her league. It was laughable.

Of course she stood out in the crowd, quite a bit because of this. She was finally reaching her full potential as a beautiful young lady. Her long brunette hair fell down her back ending in "effortless" waves, her make-up was flawlessly natural bringing out her delicate features, and her black suit style dress, heels, decorated with delecate gold and pearls (her designs of course) were all perfectly styled. She knew she was a beauty and well aware of her financial (and often blood) superiority over her classmates and she loved it.

When she was younger she was more vocal on her knowledge of her (personally) perceived superiority, but she had settled into a quieter shunning of certain individuals. She knew this year was going to be good, academically (especially since she did not have Herbology dragging down her average), socially, and artistically. Why wouldn't it be? Someone like her deserved goodness. Good things came to worthy people and few were as worthy as her.
                                                      User Image
                                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                      Ratty? My, how original, never heard that before
                                                      Well, then, if you're so sure of what you want
                                                      It'd better be

Slytherin!
                                                      {OoC: Open for Interaction}
                                                      Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
    • Deal Me In 50
    • Married 100
    • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
    • Deal Me In 50
    • Married 100
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:52 pm
    User Image
    ⫸ Annabella Clodagh Sheehan ⫸ a.k.a. Annie
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    xxxxxxxxx
    Time: 2048-2049
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Annie couldn't wait for another year at Hogwarts. She was excited to be able to roam the castle and the grounds and see a good handful of her classmates. And of course there was Art Club and Daily Dragon too. Places she felt that she honestly belonged. She may be the awkward looking, never pretty enough, muggleborn at Hogwarts, but she felt like she belonged and natural enough in her own skin. She was a witch, regardless of anything else in her opinion, and her and a good deal of the rest of the world felt she belonged there. Additionally, Annie was a little more confident flashing a smile with a hint of teeth or laughing. Her mother found a great orthodontist who was able to set her up with an invisalign system over the year and was able to work with her via post. All summer and Annie was already seeing progress. She knew magic could no doubt fix it sooner but her mom and stepdad were against that so she accepted this compromise. Either way she was happy to share a bit of her new smile with the busy platform. Her smile faded slightly when she saw the stuck up French girl standing out before rolling her eyes and going to drop off her trolley now that she had left her mom and step dad. At least Margaux had the good grace to decide Annie was that far under her that she never bothered her much unlike a few others or Annie's long lasting nemisis back home. Either way, another year at Hogwarts was about to begin and Annie was determined to be positive about it.

User Image
                                                                ------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                                You're a lively one, for sure
                                                                Kind and brave, unbridled optimism
                                                                Hm, this is a tough one
                                                                But... yes, I think, for you

Hufflepuff!
                                                                {OoC: Open for Interaction}
                                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:42 pm
    User ImageUser Image
                                                    Take 𝔪𝔢 to the 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖕
                                                    I wanna 𝓼𝓮𝓮 the 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 when I stop ɓuıɥʇɐǝɹq, turnin' blue
                                                    Tell me
                                                    🄻🄾🅅🄴 is endless, don't be so ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒᵘˢ
                                                    ɭєคשє me like ץ๏ย do

Kenna was far more excited than she wanted to admit. She was finally going off to Hogwarts like her sister and mum had years ago. Though neither of them really seemed to have kept any friends from their school days, Kenna was determined to be the different one. Alethea had never been very social so her losing and/or not making many friends wasn't very surprising. And from what she knew about her mum's past, she was more interested in music, partying, and a long string of boys/men to really care about making and keeping friends. Hell her own mum couldn't (or wouldn't) tell her who her father was, so that said a lot. Of course, she'd calmed down since raising her and her sister, but still.

She hiked her backpack up on her shoulder, and smiled at her mum.
                                                    "Yes I'll be good. Yes I'll make friends. Yes I'll write you to let you know about my sorting. Can I go now?" With one final hug, her mum let her run off into the crowd of people. She was so ready for a little freedom, and to be around people her own age. Kenna bounced along, hoping she'd run into Viv or maybe another first year, or both. Both would be nice. She wanted as many friends as possible.

If you ПΣΣD me, wanna §êê me
                                                    You
                                                    ҍҽէէҽɾ hurry, I'm ㄥ乇卂ᐯ丨几 soon
                                                    Call my
                                                    ̷f̷r̷i̷e̷n̷d̷s̷ ̷ and tell 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 that I 𝓁❀𝓋𝑒 them
                                                    And I'll
                                                    𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 them

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Statustician 100
    PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:31 am
    User Image
    Canaan Grey
    RavenclawSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingle

Canaan was actually looking forward to this year at school. With OWLs and all that went with it behind him, he could relax a little, though not too much as now all his classes were dealing with what he needed to prepare for NEWTs next term. However, this year he was taking Apparation class and studying to be an Animagus, which was just too darned cool in his book, and it was possible he might get into actual games of Quidditch for the House, and not be a back-bencher. Yeah, things were definitely looking up.

One thing he was truly happy about was the fact Connla was with him this time around. He'd been worried about his large canine friend at the start of last term, but not today. The big Irish Wolfhound was being usual boisterous self, tongue hanging out and tail wagging like he was a one hundred and twenty pound puppy. Despite the dog's obvious excitement at the whole adventure, he parked himself at Canaan's side, barely even tugging at the lead the young man held.

As was customary, his dad brought him to the train station, and helped with his trunk, with the two guitar cases and the case for his broomstick strapped to it. His father passed off the load to be put aboard the train before setting his son off into the world with a hug, a handshake and a promise to come collect at Christmas.

Now, Canaan was searching for friends to potentially travel with. He quickly spotted Margaux, whom was definitely putting out the whole 'Out of my League' vibe, and while he certainly didn't mind her company, he also picked out Annie in among the other returning students. It still rankled him how he couldn't pluck up the courage to ask her to the dance last term. Almost as though he were reading his thoughts, Connla tugged on the lead, drawing him in her direction with a little bark. He walked over to Annie, and he asked her, "Hi, Annie. How was your holiday?"

OOC:
    mc2

User Image
                    "The curtain rises on the scene, With someone shouting to be free
                    The play unfolds before my eyes, There stands the actor who is me
                    The sleeping hours takes this part, Through traffic, telephones and fear
                    Put out your problems with the cat, Escape until a bell you hear

Our reasons are the same, But there's no-one we can blame
                    For there's nowhere we need go, And the only truth we know comes so easily "

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:47 pm

It was hard to tell who was more nervous: Halice or her dad. At least if someone were to ask Halice what she was feeling, she would own up to it. Her dad, on the other hand, was much too busy covering up his feelings by making sure that she was doing okay. "Are you sure you packed everything?" he asked.

Halice sighed. "For the last time, yes I'm sure!" Ever since the owl had arrived with her acceptance letter, the girl had set right to work. She had packed and unpacked her trunk countless times. Yes, on one hand Halice was nervous to be going off on her own for the first time, but on the other hand, she was full to the brim with excitement.

"Well, if you're sure, I guess I'll be doing then," Will said sadly. Yes, he was nervous about his daughter going off to school, but all the reasons he was nervous weren't really reasons anymore. After all, they caught the people who had killed his dad's side of the family, but Will still couldn't help but feel worried that something would happen. Of course, he was excited too. He loved his time at Hogwarts, even if it wasn't exactly the most traditional route. He couldn't wait for his daughter to have her own adventures.

"Bye Dad! Halice gave him a great big hug. It would have to last them until the next time they saw each other. With that final hug, Halice gathered her luggage and went off into the crowd.

As she wandered through the crowd, Halice let her mind wander. As far as she could tell, the train wasn't loading quite yet. Maybe Halice could find a bench to go sit on and people watch. As the girl scanned the station for an empty bench, she paid less and less attention to the crowd around her. It was no surprise then that she bumped into a girl who seemed to be the same age as her. "I'm so sorry! she exclaimed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              ♛!xLOCATION: Platform 9&3/4
              ♛!xWITH: Mackenna Butler
              ♛!xOOC:
              Devlyn Maycry

a porg
    Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:31 pm
    User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                    hєч líttlє dαnnч, dσn't чσu crч
                                                    í αm чσu frσm much lαtєr ín чσur lífє
                                                    í knσw чσur hαír ís wíld, í knσw чσu hαvє nσ stчlє
                                                    чσu'rє stíll α vírgín αnd чσu wíll вє fσr α whílє

spaceIt wasn't Austen's first time on the platform, but it was the first time he was so perturbed being there. Normally the yearly trip meant saying goodbye to his sister, then heading on home with his parents, or sometimes to Diagon with Wyatt and Milo. This time, however, he would be saying goodbye to the adults, and getting on the train. This was a dangerous venture, because it meant he had to actually find a way to get away from his sister. He was hoping she'd decide she was too old and mature to bother him, rather than trying to be a "good big sister" and drag him along with her. Maya could go either way, depending on her mood. He hadn't had any luck figuring out which way she'd go.

spaceOnce he was through the barrier, he stepped to the side and waited for the others, wondering how terrible it was that he was half-hoping Q would be directly behind him, and that they could vanish into the crowd before anyone else made it through. He didn't want to not say goodbye to his parents and godfathers, but on the other hand, Maya. He sighed, glancing around at the crowd already present. It was a lot of people, but nothing he wasn't used to, since he spent a lot of time at Diagon. Although, if someone shoved themselves into him, he might flip out. A little. Admittedly, the fact that he was going to be stuck in a crowd of strangers for the foreseeable future was also contributing to his poor mood. But he was going to blame it mostly on his sister.

dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw thαt чσu αrє cσσl αs ******** σn thє ínsídє?
                                                    чσu'rє just gσíng thrσugh αn αwkwαrd phαsє frσm 12 tσ 29
                                                    dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw thαt єvєrчσnє fєєls wєírd σn thє ínsídє?
                                                    dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw? dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw? dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw?

wнere - The Platform
                                                    wнen - 1 Sept 2049
                                                    wιтн - Maya, Q, Family
                                                    - ooc -
                                                    blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:41 pm
    User ImageUser Image
                                                    Take 𝔪𝔢 to the 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖕
                                                    I wanna 𝓼𝓮𝓮 the 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 when I stop ɓuıɥʇɐǝɹq, turnin' blue
                                                    Tell me
                                                    🄻🄾🅅🄴 is endless, don't be so ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒᵘˢ
                                                    ɭєคשє me like ץ๏ย do

Mackenna was hardly paying attention as she wandered the crowd. She was tall for an eleven year old... but not when the station was filled with older students and parents as well. She just hoped she'd find her friend somehow. Riding the train all the way to school alone sounded horribly boring. Just as she was thinking about how depressing it would be to do so, she was bumped into.

Kenna spun on her foot to find a girl about her age sputtering out an apology. She smiled brightly.
                                                    "Not a problem at all!" She chirped. "It's not like its 100% your fault. I wasn't paying attention either." She pushed her hair behind her ear. "I'm Mackenna Butler, but you can call me Kenna. I'm a first year!" It looked like this girl was her age too, but who knows. Being eleven came with that fun fact that you could look anywhere from age eight to fifteen. This girl could have been a second or even maybe third year. She hoped she was a fellow first year though. Another friend in her year would be excellent.

If you ПΣΣD me, wanna §êê me
                                                    You
                                                    ҍҽէէҽɾ hurry, I'm ㄥ乇卂ᐯ丨几 soon
                                                    Call my
                                                    ̷f̷r̷i̷e̷n̷d̷s̷ ̷ and tell 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 that I 𝓁❀𝓋𝑒 them
                                                    And I'll
                                                    𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 them

a porg

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

a porg
    Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:32 pm

Thank goodness the other girl wasn't annoyed by Halice's absent-minded wandering. That would be an awful way to start out her time at Hogwarts. Reputation could be everything, and pre-teens could be awful. The last thing Halice wanted was for people to talk about her. Sure, with her family name, she was pretty sure people were going to talk about her, but then again, they might not. All of that had happened so long ago. Of course, there was her great Aunt Gwyn, but nobody really knew about that unless they actually knew Halice.

"I'm a first year too!" Halice replied as the girl, Kenna, introduced herself. Maybe Kenna would be a friend. It would be nice to know somebody before actually starting school. That would make things a little easier. It was always easier for Halice to make friends if she was with someone she already knew. She'd just have to be brave for now. "I'm Halice Rosentha. Just Halice is fine though."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              ♛!xLOCATION: Platform 9&3/4
              ♛!xWITH: Mackenna Butler
              ♛!xOOC:
              Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:38 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Platform 9&3/4
    xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? My entire friggin family
    xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Preparing to go to school
    xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Why are parents so obsessed with being total weirdos

Maya was super excited about school for a couple reasons. First, she stood an actual chance in quidditch, since she'd gotten to actually play a couple games. Second, her little brother was finally going to join her. Sure, she didn't particularly like hanging out with her bookworm brother, but he was still her brother! He ran through the platform first, and Maya had a feeling he was going to try and hide among the crowd. Lucky her, she knew he wouldn't go anywhere without Q. She pushed ahead, sprinting through the barrier. Sure enough, there was Austen, looking like he wanted to flee.

"Hey little brother, you're not trying to escape before saying bye to mom and dad, are you? You know as well as I do that they'd be like... super sad." She playfully nudged his shoulder, avoiding her customary hair-ruffling because it was his first day and also she didn't want him to be a grumpy little butthole all night. Soon after, Quinn walked over, trailed by all the parents. "We've got exactly 28 minutes until first call, then exactly 37 until departure. So we have time for goodbyes." "Okay, but also they call you. We don't need a timekeeper, mmkay?"

Maya squawked when she got a gentle swat on the head from her mom, but she kept her eye rolling at a minimum... sorta. There was definitely a little eye rolling. "It's very good to have someone keeping an eye on the time. Especially since you have issues with time management, young lady." Lyre calmly chided her firstborn, before giving her a big hug and a smooch, which earned an annoyed "uch!" from Maya. Lyre then moved to hug Austen, planting a smooch on his cheek as well. "As for you, my dear, please remember to write home. We'll really miss you. And make sure not to let your big sister tease you too much. Remember, we love you no matter what!" She hugged him again, stepping back a bit to admire her kids. Maya didn't really seem interested, since she was looking around in the crowd, probably for one of her friends.

Q took a few minutes to hug his own parents, saying quiet goodbyes. Once he realized the others were done, he looked over at Austen, then gestured vaguely at his watch, which he'd gotten as a gift the year prior since he liked to follow schedules. "It's now 19 and 28." His voice was softer this time, not wanting to upset the grumpy older girl. Milo wrapped his youngest son into another bear hug, this time earning a grumpy frown from the boy. Maybe one day Q would warm up to hugs he didn't initiate... but apparently not yet.

Cara MiaKitty

Eᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴏx ᴍᴇ ɪɴ, sᴜꜰꜰᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴄᴋs ᴍᴇ ɪɴ
            Pᴀɪɴᴛɪɴ' ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄʀᴏᴘ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ʙᴇɢɪɴs
            'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ, I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟɪɴᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇꜰɪɴᴇᴅ
            I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰʟʏ, I ᴀᴍ ʟᴇᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, I ʀᴇᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
            I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄɪsᴍ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ
            Sᴏ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀʀᴇ
            I ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ, ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴǫᴜᴇʀ, ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀɪᴠᴇ! I ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ, ᴛᴏ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ, ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏsᴘᴇʀ, ᴛᴏ ʀɪsᴇ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:54 pm
    User ImageUser Image

hєч líttlє dαnnч, dσn't чσu crч
                                                    í αm чσu frσm much lαtєr ín чσur lífє
                                                    í knσw чσur hαír ís wíld, í knσw чσu hαvє nσ stчlє
                                                    чσu'rє stíll α vírgín αnd чσu wíll вє fσr α whílє

spaceAusten nearly groaned when his sister was the next one through, and didn't bother trying not to at her accusation. "I would've found them after you'd found a friend or something," he muttered. It wasn't like they'd run off before the train left, even if he had vanished into the crowd. They'd have been scouring it looking for him, he knew.

spaceQ's arrival, and commentary on the time, was met with sarcasm, so he elbowed Maya in the ribs, glaring at her. He was about to comment on it as well, but his mother joined them and beat him to it. Just as well, since she had actual authority and whatnot. He allowed the kiss to his cheek, not quite old enough yet to be bothered by such, and knowing he'd be missing her more than the rest of the family anyway. He loved them all (even his sister), but he'd always been his mother's son.

spaceHis dad surprised him, however, by lifting him up in a hug. This he did not bear with so much dignity, squirming and grumbling until he was put down.
                                                    "Was that really necessary?" he whined, straightening his sweater.

spaceJames grinned and huffed a small laugh, clapping a hand down on Austen's shoulder. "Of course it was," he replied. "For all I know, you'll hit a growth spurt while you're away and be too big for it by the next time I see you, huh? Gotta get it in while I can." He winked, eliciting a roll of his son's eyes and a groan.

spaceStill, Austen knew he'd miss his father too, and so he leaned in to give the man a proper goodbye hug.
                                                    "I'll write a ton," he promised, "but the letters'll all be really boring." He wasn't, after all, the sort of kid who got up to mischief or participated in interesting group activities. He'd be surprised if there was a single club to draw his attention at the school, truthfully.

spaceHe hugged his godfathers goodbye as well, then turned to Q.
                                                    "What do you think is better," he asked, "getting a car immediately and being at risk of being joined by unwelcome people, or waiting to see who's already in the cars before attempting to pick one?" On the one hand, anyone could bust into their compartment. On the other hand, there was a chance if they waited that no cars would have preferable company. Of course, he'd never ridden the train. He didn't know how crowded it usually was.

dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw thαt чσu αrє cσσl αs ******** σn thє ínsídє?
                                                    чσu'rє just gσíng thrσugh αn αwkwαrd phαsє frσm 12 tσ 29
                                                    dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw thαt єvєrчσnє fєєls wєírd σn thє ínsídє?
                                                    dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw? dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw? dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw?

wнere - The Platform
                                                    wнen - 1 Sept 2049
                                                    wιтн - Maya, Q, Family
                                                    - ooc -
                                                    blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games