Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up from the stuff when Tony re-entered the room. He smiled brightly at the man before looking back down. "I do not even know what half these things are, will you show me?" Loki questioned holding a hand out to his mate. He knew he could figure out the stuff but he wanted Tony to be involved. Loki was relieved to find a book on the care of kittens which he set on the bed to read at his first chance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was surprised when Loki reached out for him, having thought Loki would be too distracted. Tilting his head, Tony slowly came to Loki’s side, sitting down with him and letting Loki hand him whatever he didn’t understand right away. Tony wasn’t an expert on all of it, having gotten a woman at the store to tell him what was the most popular and buying everything she suggested. Explaining what he could and putting together a few of the toys, he couldn’t help but laugh as Mischief got tangled in one of the plastic bags, shot around the room until he was free of it and then ended up in Loki’s lap. “I guess she knows who mommy is.” He smirked. He didn’t mind animals and was happy to let Loki have the kitten and eventually horses, but he was also at a complete loss of what to do with a pet. He had never spent an extended amount of time with any animal aside from fish he had in an aquarium in one of his first offices until he realized how horrendously cliché and horrible it was.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:55 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony joined him in exploring the cat things. He listened intently as the man explained certain toys and even watched as he put them together. Loki relaxed smiling happily and content as they played with the kitten. When Mischief got herself tangled and shot off around the room loki laughed calling to her. "Come here sweet girl, I will help you." Loki called to her but she got herself free. He smiled as she curled in his lap and he pet her. Hearing Tony say she knew who mommy was his face fell a bit. "I guess she does. Thank you tony, this is the most wonderful gift." Loki smiled leaning in to kiss the man.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as he watched Loki pet her and the kitten settled in a little, growing tired as it got later. Leaning into the kiss, Tony met his eyes, love clear in them. “Anything to make you happy Lo.” He said softly. Reaching out to brush the god’s cheek, he tilted his head slightly, wondering if this would continue to make Loki happy. “You should probably introduce her to the others tomorrow while I’m gone. Steve has already met her, but I don’t think any of the others know…..” he said slowly, finally dropping his hand to pet at the kitten.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki reflected the love Tony held for him. "You alone make me happy, but this is great." Loki murmured leaning into the man's touch. "I will take her to breakfast tomorrow. I have been eating with the others when you have been at work." Loki stated. He was sure he would threaten clint to make sure the man did not terrorize his kitten. He was also sure Natasha and Bruce would love her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s heart skipped a beat at Loki’s words. He really did hope he made his lover, his mate, happy. Smiling at the knowledge that Loki had been comfortable enough to go eat with the team in the mornings, Tony scratched at the kittens chin before he sat back, leaning against his hands. “Just make sure Thor doesn’t crush her.” He chuckled. He knew the blond would never hurt Mischief, but the kitten could easily fit in one of his hands right now. “I should be back by lunch tomorrow.” He said, letting his plans for tomorrow distract him for a moment. His mind had been wandering more with the business of the month, but hopefully it would slow down a bit after Halloween, no party to plan, they’d finally be in the mansion, and Thanksgiving would be Steve and Bruce’s project, not his.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki "I would not let him touch her as much as I would not let him pretend to touch a child." Loki frowned holding his kitten close. "We can have lunch tomorrow then." Loki smiled. He would be glad to have his mate back full time at least until the next time the man needed to do work again. "I still need to find a costume." he sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head as he watched Loki cradling the kitten close, a smile tugging at his lips. That was adorable. A part of him wondered if that was the way that Loki looked with his kids when they were babies. Nodding an agreement to having lunch together, he briefly thought over what he might be able to get them. Seeing Loki’s frustration at not having a costume, tony smiled warmly at them. “Everything I really want to see you in I wouldn’t be able to let you go to the party in.” he smirked, giving him a wink. Sighing though, he scooted closer to Loki, pressing close to his side. “I’ll help you look after lunch tomorrow.” He promised.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:33 pm
MDaylus

"Because you would be forced to tear it off me?" Loki questioned with a wicked grin. "Thank you. I want to find the perfect outfit for me but I also want to make a good impression on the rest of the heroes. They are your friends and you said that some would come live in the mansion with us." Loki stated nuzzling against Tony.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little nod, eyes twinkling with mirth at Loki’s words. “Exactly.” Part of him wondered if he could Talk Loki into trying on some of those more naughty costumes at some point. Humming at Loki’s words, he chuckled. “Not all of them are, but you will definitely meet those I do like.” He said lightly, arm wrapping around Loki. Turning to kiss his cheek, he let himself enjoy being so close to Loki. “And you don’t have to worry about impressions…..nothing they say or think will ever change how I think of you.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony stated that he would definitely meet those that Tony did like. "I know that nothing I say or do will change how you think of me. However friends have much sway in the world. If the Avengers had decided that they didn't like me, you can't say that you would not have listened to them a bit?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:43 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled slightly, shaking his head. “They didn’t like you at first Loki. They thought you were a mass murdering psychopath.” He pointed out. “And you forget who your mate is. The more someone says no, the more I say yes. The worst thing someone could have done for us was decide that you were perfect for me and try to shove me into a relationship with you too fast or too forcefully.” He said lightly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:49 am
MDaylus

"I had been forced to try and take over their world of course they didn't like me at first." Loki pouted when Tony chuckled. "Then I suppose I should be glad no one tried to do that to us." Loki stated with a soft smile. He couldn't, didn't want to imagine a world without Tony.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:17 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s words. “I suppose you should.” He said softly, leaning in to kiss him. Pulling away after a moment, he kissed his forehead. “Why don’t we get in bed?” he asked lightly, Getting up, he moved the heated cat bed/house he had bought to a safe little corner of the room. He knew cats had their own minds and she’d probably end up in the bed, but he hoped she would learn to sleep in her own space most of the time.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:24 am
MDaylus

Loki leaned into the kiss with a pleased hum. "Bed sounds nice." Loki agreed moving to get up and not jostle Mischief. He set her on the bed as he picked up the book and moved it to his side of the bed. Setting it down on the night stand he climbed into bed with a yawn.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games