Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:19 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Seth Tio'bre1517 Lumiere
Where: Lune Beach
With: Billy, Val, Saorise
Dating: Single

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
200/200 HP
Wallet: $1000 (lots more on bank)
User Image

The young man had smiled when Billy seemed happy with the snack offer and they exchanged their wares with each other. When they spoke of the rareness of the drink, the water magi got even more curious. When he introduced himself though Seth looked at them all during his introduction. It wasn't much different from when he was performing with an orchestra. At least at the beginning, after the introductions at those large events he was often to busy with his music just like the others. Hearing Billy's comment that they would love to hear him play someday he had chuckled a bit. "I didn't bring my violin with me today. The sand and salt water isn't good for the wood. But I wouldn't mind playing for you another time." he offered. "As long as I don't have to join a concert of course." he added, almost forgetting to add he did still travel to join orchestras. "I live in Lumiere District, number 1517. You're welcome to come visit sometime." he said.

After that came his skill demonstration. It wasn't all but the some was hard to show and the healing part needed injuries first and he rather that didn't happen. Seth chuckled when Billy's girl squeaked at the bubble of her horse. Once he was done and Billy spoke of surfing with his skills Seth laughed softly. "I wish. But I can't control the water on that large scale. I can heal minor wounds with water though and with my magic I can breath underwater. It also slows down my aging, but that is about the extend of my abilities." he explained. After that it was Val's turn. Seth sat back down on the sand pillow he had been given and opened the soda he had traded for snack before taking a sip. It really tasted very well. Seth gave a thumbs up to Billy, but he didn't speak because they were all listening to Val and watching her abilities. Seth looked surprised when her stuff just appeared out of nowhere and blinked a bit. He was also glad it meant she would no longer need to go up there to grab her items. He was surprised more so when she revealed a blue rose out of thin air and gave it to him. The water magi smiled and accepted it. "Thank you, it's beautiful." he said, flattered she gave him a rose. To be fair, a blue rose could mean a multitude of things. But since they just met, Seth accepted it as a friendly gift and would make sure to put it in water as soon as he could.

After Val all eyes went to Billy's girl as she went up next and Seth grabbed one of his own snacks while picking up his bag and placing it between all of them so the group could help themselves. After that he looked at Saorise fully and awaited her introduction. He was positively awed when the woman revealed she was older then the people of Ireland. Even with his decelerated aging, Seth couldn't begin to hope to reach that age. When she asked about a test for her vision the water magi shook his head. "I believe you though." he said and smiled. there was no reason for her to lie after all and the young man wasn't paranoid either. After Saorise of course all eyes went to Billy, the only one left to make such a big introduction. So he was a demi god. That explained his tall stature, Seth thought. It sounded like a lot of fun to be able to do what they could. Not that he would want to trade. His water magic was part of him. Once they created something from sand it was back to Saorise, but Seth glanced at Billy when they spoke of their Sativa strand. Nonetheless he shook his head with a soft smile. "Thanks, but I don't smoke." he said with a slight apology in his voice. He didn't drink much either in fact. Some once or twice if he was sold any. Seth was well aware he looked younger than he was. At that moment it occurred to him he never even mentioned his age. But he could answer it if asked. Seth took another drink from his soda as he waited for Saorise to describe her vision.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES
> Healing: He can heal minor wounds using his magic.
> Hydrokinesis: The ability to manipulate water at will and change it into different shapes. His favorites are animal shapes. Having the ability to transform it into Vapor or mist. No longer his to control once it's vapor or mist. An escape mechanism.
> Water Breathing: Being attuned to water specifically as a Water Magi, Seth can use his magic to breath underwater. It doesn't take much, but it still requires energy, if he uses it for longer periods of time he needs to rest.
> Decelerated Aging: He ages slower than a human would, does not need water nearby to remain that way.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

[color=#6699ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:15 pm
User Image

Mood: stressed,
With: no one atm
Wearing: swimming bikini underneath motorcycle suit.
Items: wallet ($300 cash bank card, ID. Card drivers ID) towel, bike helmet, smartphone.

After a few days, Veronica, after spending a good amount of time in her house, rearranging furniture, unpacking boxes, folding clothes and buying groceries, setting up the cable, electricity, all basically turning her new house into a home, decided to take a drive out of the house. She remembered the friend that she met that one day when she complimented her bike. The chat was unfortunately cut short because she was in a hurry to pick up a shipping order. Hoping to see her again she drives by, exploring and she drives by the beach, she see's clear and clean ocean and sands AMD on a hot day like this, Veronica feels compelled to lay down, she drives Into one of the parking spots and locks up, and from her case in the back she pulls out a towel and takes off to find a clear spot in the sand.

Elsa Amora

Ragnarok Akumachi

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Crimson Boho Babe with Daisy Dukes «» Company: Billy, Seth, and Rise «» Location: Beach «» Money: $560 «» Relationship Status: Single

“Huh Billy...I would never peg you as a foreign soda drinker.” Val commented unexpectedly and out loud as her ears overheard some parts of Seth and Billy’s conversation while they exchanged their own items between them. Val was not the type to eavesdrop on any private discussion but it was expected since the three were huddled up and were sitting in a miniature circle before Saorise’s arrival a few minutes later. Billy seemed to hand off the blue soda to Seth, before turning back to her once more to talk. “ I'm a bit envious of your traveling lifestyle.” The young demi-god admitted to the witch, starting off a tiny conversation about his desires about traveling and tattoos.

Val couldn’t help but notice how much Billy’s eyes light up whenever he was passionate about something, It didn’t just happen with this friendly chat with them, she could tell there was a light in them while he talked to Seth as well about his fancy beverage. He is like a golden retriever Val thought to herself, while outwardly a smile appeared on her face. Billy talked about his desire to get Yggdrasil, the world tree, on his back. “That’s pretty ambitious for a tattoo. I mean a whole back piece for someone with no tattoo experience. You know, i’m going to show you my first tattoo. “ the pinkette said, knowing the symbol he was talking about. (She was a pagan after all) . She held her right hand and leaned forward to Billy, close enough for him to see, and showed him her sun and moon finger tattoo. This is my first tattoo and it only took a few minutes. But it hurt like a wild dog. You’ll have to have some guts for what you want.” Val grinned at him, while Billy held a glow in his eyes after she said her peace to her new friend.

He held that glow in them all though Seth and her performances of abilities. It was really cool to see someone that invested in magick again, especially with the reputation that Soleil has. He even wanted to know if Seth could be a best surfer. However, Seth was just a mage who moonlight as a concert violinist. With her, he commented on her ability to summon things as Valilisa was sitting down, It’s only simple and helpful when I summon objects. It gets more complicated when I’m summoning creatures.” She explained as she walked to sit back down on her cushion, making room for Saoirse. Val turned her head to Seth, “ By the way, the rose was a thank you gift.”

Turning her attention to Saoirse, Val was surprised to hear that Billy's Irish gal was pretty much normal. Yeah, the whole immortal thing was not a regular thing, but the neo-hippie didn’t have much room to talk about that. But she wasn’t as unusual as them. Saorise did really want to show of her great sight though. But the witch didn’t have any advice for a test. It was when Val was thinking of a test, when Billy out of nowhere asked Seth and her about smoking cannabis. Seth answered first with a resounding ‘No’. But the witch nodded, “Yes. Why do you ask?”

Billy didn’t answer her before it was his turn for entertaining and he did entertain everyone. He revealed that he was, in fact, a demi-god, which explained so much. Then he went onto bend the earth in such a way that he ended up crafting a sandcastle island right in the ocean, miles away. As he finished he gave the floor to his girlfriend. “Tell them what you see love.'' He smiled happily, as he looked at her with such love and wanting everyone to know how badass his lover was. It was an endearing quality to have, in Val’s mind. After that show of love, Billy walked over to get something from his bag and returned with a mason jar of herb, called Emerald Breeze.

“I will buy it off you Billy, but only if you smoke this with me.” Val announced before anything on the matter was said. Billy didn’t have to suggest it, she already knew what he was getting at. She had a lot of friends after all. “I do owe you for the sunscreen,” smiled Vasilisa, walking to grab a lighter and $50 dollar bill from her shorts filled with sand. As Val walked back to the group, she overhead Billy’s cheeky idea of ‘walking on water’. “I’m up to visit your little island, but only after we smoke.”

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C):

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:28 pm
AwkwardGirlhood
Rhun Tolihzeh
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Willing zombies walk the streets
Golden age, dead century
Brothers, sisters, lovers, wh*res
Casualties of long and lost wars
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song
Everyday it will be the same
Listen to the song that still remains
Under violent clouds we break
No time for healing again and again"

Saorise O'Crom

Her little introduction had been so boring compared to everyone else’s, but that was exactly what she wanted. Most of her abilities couldn’t be shown unless she was on the hunt, which meant someone would have to die in order for her to show off, which was definitely not worth it. That and she hadn’t even told her boyfriend what she truly was, and there was no way in the abyss she was going to spring it on him while there were two strangers hanging around. She hadn’t planned on saying a word until it became absolutely necessary. However Batty’s display gave her a chance to show off, though she wondered if it would really convince people. She could make something up and none but Batty would be the wiser, or people might think the two had set it up beforehand. Gazing out into the ocean, she saw the little sandbar he had created upon which a castle had been erected, and four little people stood alongside it. ”Yer figures have gotten immensely better, Batty.” She complimented him before preparing her report. ”We’ve got a sand castle out there, more of a ninth-century English, I think. One central tower and two ramparts. Out front there’s Seth wearing fancy magic folk dress. Frankly it’s more a fantasy movie style, but it looks nice. Ye got Val off to the side, wearing some might fine garb. A real rich witch, I see. Batty’s on the left rampart, sword in hand, wearing some mighty thick armor there. Or do ye think yer that stacked?” No, it really was a fairly accurate representation of him, but only Batty and her knew what was over there, and she really couldn’t pass up the opportunity to pick at him a little. "And I’m up top the central tower, wearing one heck of a fitted dress. Definitely medieval fantasy. Got a nice little tiara there, guessin that makes me a princess." She paused for a second as if in thought. "Me a princess and ye me knight? That might be me favorite part..." She trailed off for a moment before looking back out to the little sand sculptures. ”Och! Batty! Ye made me a might thick, now didn’t ye?” He was about spot on, but she was enjoying the exaggeration and she really couldn’t wait to see if he got flustered or if his habitual cool cracked. She walked a little further down the beach to get “a different angle” then came back to compare and report. ”Aye, I see what ye did there. Hard to tell from this angle, but ye knocked me up. Look about six months along, though with hips like those, can’t be our first time…how sly.” She gave him a smirk, wondering how he was going to respond to all of that. She declined the weed that was up for grabs; she had never really been interested in trying, though she supposed at some point she should try given it was her man’s profession.

"Another mother's breakin'
Heart is takin' over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen
In your head, in your head, they're still fightin'
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are dyin'"

Relationship: Dating
      Mood: Mischievous
          Ooc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:33 am
☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♞ Billy was happy that he was hitting things off pretty well with these guys, and Seth was all too happy to share his music. What made him a little shocked was the fact that Seth lived near him and he never knew.''Small world we live in the same area'' he said in a bit he didn't try to hide his shock. After his shock wore off though he was back to being mellow'' I understand your reasoning no wonder I never see violins on the beach'' he said scratching his chin. When the man spoke more about his abilities Billy looked at him with keen interest. His powers sounded freaking amazing water is truly flexible and very useful.''Your powers are nothing short of amazing at least to me despite limitations'' he spoke in true honesty. That got him thinking about his own powers, so much he could do with it. Could he control lava he wondered but he wasn't going to find a volcano and find out?

♞ Seth's thumb up did not go unnoticed as Billy return the thumbs up with a grin. When Val gave Seth the blue rose Billy took note it could mean many things, but he said not a word. Being Gardner things like flowers are kind of his thing, however, that didn't stop him from thinking'' Am I watching a love story unfold before my eyes or a tragedy?'' Billy's concentration was turned on Seth for a few as the look of awe appeared on his face. He was not surprised and he kind of wanted to chuckle, but he held it in. Not every day you hear saying someone is older than a group of people. When Seth spoke of not smoking Billy gave a shrug as if it didn't matter it did not '' Not a problem'' he told the man. Not everyone smoked and that was fine by him Billy was confident this fact would not drive them apart.

♞ What was funny to him was that no one mention how ''elemental'' they were one was earth and the other water. His attention was now on Val she notices his drinking style to which he replied'' I like to dabble in foreign affairs so to speak.'' He is an ambitious man that tattoo for him would mean a lot more than just a really big tree. '' Eh I like the motto go big or go home'' he replied with a chuckle letting his mind wander for a second'' Should I get a tattoo of grandmother Gaia?'' he thought. Billy is all ears when Val spoke of her finger tattoos he looked down at them, and he thought they were...cute. Her words were spot on to is a line of thinking in general'' Right no future for the fearful'' they were going to get along just fine'' They're impressive and sort of cute'' he said still looking down at her fingers. Billy soon found himself sitting with them if this were a campfire. As she spoke of conjuring creatures he could see how that would be difficult. What if she messed up and made some eldritch abomination that would be both cool and disturbing.

♞ The woman known as Val wasted no time about getting down for a smoke and that made him grin. ''' I like your style alright let me roll this bad boy up'' he said getting out some rolling paper. It was the good kind of rolling paper that slow burn that smelled of green appeals. After wrapping the weed up nice and tight all they needed now was to light it up, but not before his lover made him blush hard. He bearly caught Val words though after we smoke we can visit the island '' If I tumble I'm taking you with me'' he quip before turning his attention fully to his lover. '' By the way, I hope you guys like the smell of green appeals'' these papers were no ordinary wrapping papers they're strong enough to cancel out the smell of the weed. For places like this, not everyone enjoyed the smell of weed after all. Think of it as a people pleaser wrapper no one will suspect a thing, well unless they were super nosey.

♞Then he focuses on Saorise words once more she described them perfectly, but he was enjoying it even her little jabs. '' I'm a thick boy he said playing along his face was red now. '' The princess and the knight is my favorite part as well'' he said rather softly. Then he chuckled to himself my thousand plus years princess. His cool did break at what she was saying and he knew she was messing with him '' Ah you got me I'm just a dog with a bone ...a plump bone at that when it comes to you'' he said shaking his head as if to shake away his flustered emotion. When she spoke about the him knocking her up and the like, he wanted to bury his head in the sand or wrap her in a big giggling hug. This was an unseen side of him he was usually the mellow type, but she had a way making him express himself more.''You're enjoying this way too much and now you get the crusher'' he said getting up to wrap go wrap her in a big hug, but he tripped and landed on his face instead.

Mouth full of sand he props himself upholding his head up with his right hand. Using his earth manipulation to clean his mouth out he sat there for a minute chuckling he was not afraid to be a fool. One of his many endearing qualities he got up though and made his promise come to life. He picked her up and gave her a big bear hug the crusher but it was done in such a loving way there was truly no pain. Billy did whisper in her ear though no one could hear her'' you're getting the paddle for this'' he teased as he let her down. Was he joking only he and she knew he sat her down she was soft like a pillow and he loved that about her body. Regaining his mellow vibes he looked over to Val '' I guess it is just me and you smoking I hope you guys don't mind'' he looked to both Seth and Saorise then back to Val'' Would you like to do the honors'' he said while holding up the nicely wrap blunt.

OCC: I hope you don't mind the hug.

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Rlationship: Dating Saorise O'crom

Mood: Flustered yet regaining the mellow.

Thoughts:'' You just love to mess with me ''

Company: Val,Seth,Girlfriend Saorise.

Wallet:700$ Bank: 800.00$

Items:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhanced muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

AwkwardGirlhood

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:35 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Seth Tio'bre1517 Lumiere
Where: Lune Beach
Thoughts: What an interesting group we form here. ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
200/200 HP
Wallet: $1000 (lots more on bank)
User Image

The young man had sat back for a bit once the others were taking their turn as he drank some more of the soda. The bag with snacks he had placed between all of them consisted of an assorted variety of cupcakes, different type of cookies and several types of sweets. The young man didn't hide his love for sweet food and he had plenty of it to share. Of course there wasn't just the typical snacks he actually had brought some healthy bars as well. Though Seth loved sweets, he did keep a good variant diet and took good care of himself. It helped of course that he needed to be ready to travel and get with orchestras on sometimes a short notice. Not just that his current manager had been rather tough about it as well. So far they all seemed to get along great. Even with their different views on stuff like smoking. It didn't bother Seth as long as they wouldn't keep asking him after he said no. The water magi couldn't imagine Billy doing that though, they seemed way to kind and open for that.

What did surprise him was when he heard Billy's reply to the housing and he smiled. "Then we don't have to travel far when we agree to meet for some music." he said and chuckled softly. For a while he just took the backseat after and listened to the stories and replies coming from the others with him, though he couldn't hide his surprise at Saorise's age. He didn't comment on it though. And it wasn't like age really was a big thing, especially to people like him where it was muddled a bit if one went by human standards. Often times he was confused for a teenager. But Seth couldn't exactly blame them as such was the 'burden' of his decelerated aging. The water magic couldn't mind it though. He just liked to live life and have fun as any other. And it would seem entertainment would certainly be brought with this group. As he listened to Saorise describing what she saw, though he blushed when he heard her description of him. It sounded like an archmage garb, that was quite some confidence in his skill there. Maybe more than Seth himself had, though he was very confident about his Hydrokinesis. It was his longest trained ability after all.

Once she was done though, Billy went for her for that hug and Seth couldn't help but laugh softly when they face planted upon tripping. Thankfully Billy was laughing too, so they didn't seem to mind. When they finally grabbed Saorise and hugged them that seemed the end of it for now and the calm vibe returned to the group. If Seth didn't know better he would think they were an existing group meeting up. It would seem they all just flowed well with each other. "Feel free to smoke, I don't mind." he gave his personal opinion. Though of course it was up to Saorise than if they minded. They were in the fresh, open air. So the water magi wouldn't be bothered by the smoke either and he didn't mind the scent of apples. "I look forward to seeing this sculpture with my own eyes, but you described it so well Saorise I think I have an iea of how it looks. I'm curious to see if I imagine it right. What about you Val?" he said with a cheerful smile. Of course Billy already knew how it looked since he built it.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES
> Healing: He can heal minor wounds using his magic.
> Hydrokinesis: The ability to manipulate water at will and change it into different shapes. His favorites are animal shapes. Having the ability to transform it into Vapor or mist. No longer his to control once it's vapor or mist. An escape mechanism.
> Water Breathing: Being attuned to water specifically as a Water Magi, Seth can use his magic to breath underwater. It doesn't take much, but it still requires energy, if he uses it for longer periods of time he needs to rest.
> Decelerated Aging: He ages slower than a human would, does not need water nearby to remain that way.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

[color=#6699ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:50 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ⑮тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦②
( ① чєαя, ⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:04 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ayluin1215 Pasadena
Where: At Home
With: Erik and Mr. Krotak
Voice: Though he rarely sings or speaks in the old language.
Status: Healthy, thoughtful. Eating breakfast with Erik and Mr. Krotak ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
Armor: -

User Image
100/100 HP
Wallet: $500
User Image

Ayluin stretched when he made it to the beach and smiled as he looked over the area. Today was going to be a nice day with not to much heat, so Ayluin and Yoshi had agreed to meet up at the beach for the day. The place had a few people sitting or laying around already and a few children running about. It was a great sight to see. Ayluin was wearing swim trunks and a light shirt with open shoes for this day. But the moonelf placed his bag on the ground for a moment before he leaned over an took off his shoes, picked his bag back up and walked onto the beach with bare feet as he wandered through the sand. This promised to be a nice day. For Ayluin this was a fine temperature to go swimming with already, but he was aware that most of that would happen once warmer and near the beach for the little Tanjiro. A smile played over his lips as he thought of them both. Yoshi was his longest friend and her little son was adorable. It would be great to spend a day at the beach together.

After a walk over the beach while looking for the best spot for them, Ayluin settled on a spot near the sea and close to the Smoothie Palace just in case. There was also a watch tower nearby and the young man stopped before putting his bag down once more and opened it starting to unpack as he would wait for the other two to join him. From inside he took a large blanket which he placed down first and then his bag on top of that before he unpacked it fully. He had brought a parasol, a few towels, sunscreen, soda for Yoshi and himself and plenty of lemonade for the young boy. Once the parasol was set up, Ayluin dug into the sand a little under it's shadow before placing the the bottles in and covering them up, though he kept the top sticking out. They didn't want a lot of sand to get in them after all, but the sand would keep it cool. It was a trick he had learned from a passerby with his last visit to the beach. They had noticed he had them out just in some shadow and had been so kind to teach him this little trick.

After setting up the sitting spot with the parasol and bottles, Ayluin opened another compartment of the bag and he took out a brand new set of beach toys that he had bought a few days earlier and placed them in the sand on the beach side of the blanket. There was a bucket, some plastic small shovels and a rake as well as a beach ball that the moonelf then started to inflate. All of them had the logo on them of the aquarium nearby which was where he had bought them. Of course he didn't doubt that Yoshi would bring toys as well but it had been a while since he bought something new for the boy so Ayluin had taken this opportunity. Once done he sat down on one side of the blanket and leaned back reclining on the soft surface and closed his eyes a bit against the sun above. All he could do now was wait.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

⬤ One of his abilities is that he can grow plants from seeds. Nothing major but he can grow small fruits (berries, strawberries etc.) and herbs.

He can conjure a powerful shield of energy which blocks attacks and repels the attacker. But the more often he has to use it or the longer he has to sustain it, the more energy this drains. The same goes for how many he is protecting. If it is just himself it takes less energy than when protecting two or more. If he is to tired he can't call upon the shield at all.

Studying Illusions

Quoted
Katze Allemon-Schatten

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

[color=#00b359]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:31 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

㊝ '' ㊝

◉Yoshi Fujimoto The Ninja Assassin◉

㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝

██ ████████████████ ---☯ ██ ████████████████ ---☯ ██ ████████████████ ---☯ ██ ████████████████ ---☯

♚Today is a cold day for a beach day, but it did not seem to bother the duo that is mother and son. For preparation, they had done a light workout before leaving the parking lot. Their bodies had heated up nicely, so they felt the cold less. As they made their way to the destination to meet Ay Tanjiro happily carried most of the beach gear. He was far stronger than most kids his age thanks to the Arch Demon blood coursing through his veins. Not mention all the ninja training she had put him through it had paid off. The curious thing about his bloodline is that it took more than one generation before his arch-demon blood was diluted. Meaning his half Arch-Demon like his mother rather than less than half.

♚ Truly his grandfather's blood legacy would not be washed away so easily. At first, this was of great concern for Yoshi would her beloved son be subjected to murders intent like her? No, the boy was not like her in that regard, so thank the gods for that. He was too pure of heart while Yoshi had demons in her heart, so she would mold him into a force for good. That was the teaching she had imployed upon him as their daily training, and the boy took to it like a fish to water. It was a good thing Tanjiro is holding all the gear because of how clumsy she could be, and the sand was not helping. ''I-I will endure'' she whispered as she walked upon the sand cautiously. Tanjiro ever the patient boy looked back at her '' Don't worry mom I'll catch you if you fall'' he said with a big grin on his face. He waited for her to catch up. When she did Yoshi gave him a pat on the head'' That my little ninja'' she said lovingly.

♚ As they got closer to their intended location Yoshi's mind wandered a bit, she began to think about how the last two weeks had gone. Of course, her urge to kill came out during that time, and she had took the lives of a few lowlives. On her midnight run, she had found a drug deal going down against rival gangs. They didn't know she was their just another shadow in the night. Until the man holding the briefcase of money had a ninja star lodge into the side of his skull. The ensuing chaos allowed her to slip in smoke bombs where she tore them apart in a cloud of darkness. There were a few nonhumans that gave her trouble, she did not escape unscathed, however. Those wounds heald up nicely after the passing weeks and good thing they were hidden. Just thinking about that bloodbath made her excited the voices started to speak once more, she drowns them out quickly. Focusing on Tanjiro's tiny sand prints instead which calm her down '' Not a good time to think about this'' she scolded herself.

♚ She was broken from her thoughts even more, so when Tanjiro shouted '' Mr Ay'' the young lad lead the way, and when he made it to the spot where the Elf seems to be relaxing. Tanjiro sat the gear down, which were two chairs, buckets, toys, a small bag of water and sweets alike, towels, and a big beach ball.'' Hello Mr. Ay'' the young boy said his voice filled with excitement, and then curiosity when he saw all the toys on the ground neatly organized. He knew it was for him without even saying it he looked tot he elf'' You bought all this for me? Thank you sir'' he bowed respectfully to the elf. So did Yoshi as she came up behind them '' Y-yes I thank y-you as well'' with greetings over with Yoshi and Tanjiro got to set things up. When they were done Tajiro had not touched the items Ay had set out for him without Ay permission. '' May I play with these toys?'' he asked politely looking over at the elf.

♚ Yoshi looked over at Ay as well'' H-How have you been Ayluin?'' she asked while keeping in eye on Tanjiro. She knew he wouldn't touch those toys Ay would know as well this was not the first time they met. Yoshi did have a feeling they were being watched though and kept herself alert. Though she did this in a way that was subtle not the average person would understand it. Tanjiro, on the other hand, kept his guard down knowing that mama bird would protect him at any sign of trouble.
OCC:

██ ████████████████ ---☯ ██ ████████████████ ---☯ ██ ████████████████ ---☯ ██ ████████████████ ---☯

㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝

User Image

❥Mood: Happy as a bumblebee

❥Inventory: Beach Gear

❥Location: Lume Beach

❥Thoughts:'' I get the feeling of being watched hmm"'

❥Company: Tanjiro and Ayluin

❥Money: 30,000 in the bank/ On hand 500

❥Occupation: Cashier Jewlwer

❥Relationship Status: Single and not looking at the moment.

❥Attire: Simple beach Attire

◉'''' ◉

Theme Song: Beneath The Mask

Extra:

Yohsi&Tanjiro Theme: The Greatest Love Of All

Yoshi&Yamoto Theme: Memories Of You

Alternate Theme(When she loses control): Throw it all away (Song starts at 1:11)

Weapon(s): Tamashi Kyuban(Soul Sucker): A Japanese ninja blade with a crimson blade, and jet black hilt. A key chain is attached to the end of the hilt it looks like a warp and distorted cross. The blade can be summoned with thought and gives off an evil aura of doom and foreboding. Legend says this is the true soul of Yoshi Fujimoto who really knows for sure?

Ninja tools: She has extensive knowledge of all ninja tools and how to use them effectively. Smoke bombs, kunai, shuriken, ninja blades, caltrop, Kusari-Gama, blow dart, Yumi(Japanese bow) etc.

Species: Arch-Demon/Human

Abilities: {All powers your character possesses; Optional.}
>Demonic Energy Manipulation 1: Yoshi as the ability to manipulate her own demonic energy to create weapons made of pure energy. These weapons are far more powerful than just regular steel weapons.

>Demonic Energy Manipulation 2: Yoshi is able to solidify her own demonic energy into walls of energy to block enemies attacks or cover herself in it like lightweight heavy armor if that makes sense(Not sure if that counts as an add on)

>Demonic Energy Manipulation 3: Desperate times call for desperate measures, and blasting your enemies into oblivion is one of them. Yoshi can channel her demonic energy into beams highly destructive being a demon hybrid and all. Usually uses this as a last resort.

>SuperHuman Speed: Being a demon a supernatural creature her speed is fast as a race car. About 200 mph.

> SuperHuman Accuracy: Having this ability allows her to hit her target from miles away. Among other things like attacking pressure points more accurately, and hitting her target most of the time. It doesn't matter how accurate you're when your target can just bloc or is fast enough to dodge.

>Superhuman Strength: Being a demon and all, she is for above any human being in strength. Arch-Demon equals greater strength, and so her strength caps at 1500.

⇉ Her eyes become a golden color when she is overwhelmed by her inner demons so to speak.
⇉ Yoshi is known to have an incredible singing voice, but only sings when she is drunk or for her son to calm him down or put him to sleep.
⇉ She likes the whole magical girl outfits and often wears them when no one is around.
⇉ She tries to limit her killings to criminals you can thank the t.v show dexter for that and not the cartoon one.
⇉ Her son Tanjiro is only four years old.
User Image

⇉Owns a pet demon-kitten named Kiba.
⇉ Ninja attire when she is on the prowl.
User Image

⇉ How She used to look back in the day well some 400 plus years ago.
User Image

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games