Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:09 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

"That would be selfish..."
*Cornelius answers.*

"I am entitled to be a little selfish." heart
*Luminova coos.*

*saxophone solo from careless whispers*
The fog in the room shinryu left slowly changes color and the lights dim setting the mood for dancing. while Jack can be heard, singing in the distance with George Michael's voice.*
"♬And I'm never gonna dance again,
These guilty feet have got no rythem
Though it's easy too pretend
I know your not a fool
Should've known better then to treat a friend
The wasted chance that I've been givin
So I'm never gonna dance again,
The way I dance with you.♫"
*saxophone solo from Shinryu in the other room.*

*Cornelius stands up and rolls his eyes toward the door as he notices the music and singing.*

*Luminova's hand falls from her beloved's chest as he stands up and turns her head in the opposite direction from the door and looks down in embarrassment, while holding her left arm just below the shoulder with her right hand.*

"No."
*Cornelius says, turning his eyes back to Luminova, before turning right to reach for his cloths.*

*Luminova sighs and grabs Cornelius's folded cloths off the bed with her left hand.*
"You're right she says, holding the shirt, vest, and coat open for him."
"We need to meet up with the rest of the company... They have no apparent way to know what has happened to us, and we only have until tonight to tell them and then prepare for Tyrius's coming siege..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:46 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
VanessaXross

The fog in the room shinryu left slowly changes color and the lights dim setting the mood for dancing. while Jack can be heard, singing in the distance with George Michael's voice.*
I know your not a fool

*Cornelius stands up and rolls his eyes toward the door as he notices the music and singing.*

*Luminova's hand falls from her beloved's chest as he stands up and turns her head in the opposite direction from the door and looks down in embarrassment, while holding her left arm just below the shoulder with her right hand.*

"No."
*Cornelius says, turning his eyes back to Luminova, before turning right to reach for his cloths.*

*Luminova sighs and grabs Cornelius's folded cloths off the bed with her left hand.*
"We need to meet up with the rest of the company... They have no apparent way to know what has happened to us, and we only have until tonight to tell them and then prepare for Tyrius's coming siege..."

"Yes."
*Cornelius answers, reaching his arms back to allow her to slip his upper garments into him and then proceeds to button them.*
"As much as we would like to rest and enjoy each other's company, this is neither the time or place to do it."  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:21 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
VanessaXross

I know your not a fool

"No."

"Yes."
*Cornelius answers, reaching his arms back to allow her to slip his upper garments into him and then proceeds to button them.*
"As much as we would like to rest and enjoy each other's company, this is neither the time or place to do it."

"No, it isn't."
*She says back, slipping Cornelius's brigandine over him and fastening his cape.*
"As I've told the others, in order to properly rest, we need food. and our food is with the rest of the company..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:11 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"No."

"Yes."

"No, it isn't."
*She says back, slipping Cornelius's cuirass over him and fastening his cape.*
"As I've told the others, in order to properly rest, we need food. and our food is with the rest of the company..."

"You also have one more patient that you need examine..."
*Cornelius adds, slipping on his gauntlets, while she fastens his cape.*
"I'll send him in."
*And with those words, Cornelius steps out the door, leaving behind his helmet, knowing that she will return it to him, when she leaves the room.*  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:46 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"No."

"Yes."

"No, it isn't."

"I'll send him in."
*And with those words, Cornelius steps out the door, leaving behind his helmet, knowing that she will return it to him, when she leaves the room.*

*Luminova brushes some hair behind her right ear, as she watches her beloved exit the door and waits.*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:00 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"Yes."

"No, it isn't."

"I'll send him in."

*Luminova brushes some hair behind her right ear, as she watches her beloved exit the door and waits.*

"So, wha be tha all aboot?"
*Aileen asks Cornelius as he steps into the room.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:47 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"Yes."

"No, it isn't."

"I'll send him in."

"She is tired."
*Cornelius answers.*
"She doesn't show it, but all the fighting has made her weary..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:42 am
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"No, it isn't."

"I'll send him in."

"She is tired."
*Cornelius answers.*

"Ah though tha Fae, such as er didnae get tired."
*Aileen says, looking at luminova, through the open blinds in the window.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:58 am
Burning Icebitch
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"No, it isn't."

"I'll send him in."

"She is tired."
*Cornelius answers.*

"Ah though tha Fae, such as er did nae get tired."
*Aillen says, looking at Luminova, through the open blinds in the window.*

*No, I think they do..."
*Cornelius answers, following Aileen's gaze.*
"Just not as easily as we do... besides, it's not her body that is tired... It's her mind..."
*He then looks back down at Aileen.*
"The stress of war is getting to her... She wants to take a break from it... spend some time with me..."
*He then looks back at Luminova again...*
"So do I..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:53 pm
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icebitch
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel

"She is tired."
*Cornelius answers.*

*No, I think they do..."
"Just not as easily as we do... besides, it's not her body that is tired... It's her mind..."
"The stress of war is getting to her... She wants to take a break from it... spend some time with me..."
"So do I..."

"We all are."
*Aidar adds.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:06 pm
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icebitch
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel

"She is tired."
*Cornelius answers.*

*No, I think they do..."
"So do I..."

"We all are."
*Aidar adds.*

*Cornelius looks passed Aileen, at Aidar.*
"Captain?"
*He asks.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:01 pm
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icebitch
Cornelius Steele

"She is tired."
*Cornelius answers.*

*No, I think they do..."
"So do I..."

"We all are."
*Aidar adds.*

"Captain?"
*He asks.*

"We been fightin the Zurge fo weeks with little tae nae res, and tae top it of, we've noo ad tae contend wit Tyrius, plus, we knoo tha he be sendin his full force at us, noo tha he can't fight, imself... Even those o os who normaly hunger fo battle, be startin tae show signs o fatigue..."
*With those words, Aidar turns and walk out into the hall and looks around to see how Veronica is doing with the Wargs.*
"Veronica! Shinryu! I wanna complete report o our conditions!"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:57 pm
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icebitch
Cornelius Steele

"She is tired."
*Cornelius answers.*

*No, I think they do..."
"So do I..."

"We all are."
*Aidar adds.*

"Captain?"
*He asks.*

"We been fightin the Zurge fo weeks with little tae nae res, and tae top it of, we've noo ad tae contend wit Tyrius, plus, we knoo tha he be sendin his full force at us, noo tha he can't fight, imself... Even those o os who normaly hunger fo battle, be startin tae show signs o fatigue..."
*With those words, Aidar turns and walk out into the hall and looks around to see how Veronica is doing with the Wargs.*

"Agreed, we are clearly being over worked, here..."
*Cornelius says, following the Burning Icewolf into the hall.*
"And, as the saying goes, we can't fight a war on two fronts. When G.H.O.S.T. arrives, we can't just drive them off, just to have them come back after us..."
*Cornelius then begins to glance around, looking for Sha.*
"We have to CRUSH them!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:42 am
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icebitch
Cornelius Steele

"She is tired."
*Cornelius answers.*

*No, I think they do..."
"So do I..."

"We all are."
*Aidar adds.*

"Captain?"
*He asks.*

The crystal tablets float over and around shinryu and he scans them really quickly. "The rest of you guys are fine now, any residue radiation is now gone a long with any traces of silver or silverite, most of the healing my gel did, so your natural healing factors can do the rest
All you need now is to relax or at least slow your heart rates down. Let me know if you guys feel any discomfort anywhere on your body" shinryu then evaporates his body into dust and just fades into the mist  

HomacXross7
Crew

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games