Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:42 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
"Rio." Sabu called. "Do you have any idea when the second exam will start?" Sabu leaned heavly on a tree. It had been hours since the exam was announced, but so far no one had told them to begin. He hoped he wasn't already supposed to be participating.
"I think the Hokage-dono said we had the day off before the next part started, i can't remember if she said we had to make our own way their or if we were going to be given transportation." Rio said, still somewhat dissapointed that Reena had had to leave.

"I see. My head is still a little fuzzy from the heat stroke. I'm getting old." Sabu said chuckling.
"Really, you don't look that old," Rio said, "How old are you?"

Sabu ran a hand through his hair. "I'm only 25, but I feel so much older. "
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:43 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
((Rainbows and unicorns! Fluffy pink bunnys and slumber parties! mrgreen ))
((Rainbow = Gold blaugh Unicorn makes a great garnish with roast pink rabbit. And slumber parties make great times for going on a murder spree. twisted rofl ))

(( eek NOOOOOO!!!!!! -hides teh bunnies-))
((Breaks a chunk of unicorn leg off. "Want some." twisted ))

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:53 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
((And Genji has his bio. I don't have a copy of it. And I don't recall you needing to know everything. wink ))
((I have a form of autism when I want to know something it drives me crazy not knowing.))

((You'll just have to wait.))
[i really hate when there's a porblem i can't find the anwser to, drives me into a relm of pissed off i rarely get into]]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:01 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
((And Genji has his bio. I don't have a copy of it. And I don't recall you needing to know everything. wink ))
((I have a form of autism when I want to know something it drives me crazy not knowing.))

[i really hate when there's a porblem i can't find the anwser to, drives me into a relm of pissed off i rarely get into]]

(( eek ))

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:21 pm

Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

(( eek ))
[yeah, like a few days ago, something i was working on in flash was so screwed over, everything i tried to do to fix it made it worse, so i just said 'screw it' and scrapped it, and started over]]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:48 am

Kai Hyugiha
Kenji's punch hit Kai and turned into a pile of dirt after using Kawarini. "Kenji what have I told you. Never attack head on it's to obvious." Kai noticed the chakra flowing around a beetle. "A summon." Kai thought throwing a kunai at the beetle killing it.

((Pain Kai doesn't want anyone around. Get it you pest. stressed ))

The Dragon quickly sent out a message. Iris. I told you, leave the premises. Summon or not, you must leave. Just to let you know, I can tell who's chakra belongs to. It all depends on the chakra signature. You or your friends send a summon here, I will inform Kai.

Kenji actually knew it was going to be obvious.... Kai-sensei has the Mangekyou!!! But Kenji was expecting to get hit back. Alright then... You with me Dragon? Kenji asked in his mind. The Dragon said: Yes.

"Ok Kai-sensei. I'll try and make it a little less obvious." Kenji quickly leaped into the air, did a string of handseals and then... Katon!! Housenka no jutsu!! Kenji let out a barrage of large fireballs at Kai...

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:59 am

Kai's roku hoshi mangekyou sharingan activated as he pulled out kagekiri activating it. "Dance of the Red Mantis." Kai said as he moved from left to right dodging the fireballs creating a hypnotic after image behind him. "Nice try Kenji but you forget one problem you have no movement in the air." Kai said as he slashed kagekiri repeateddly sending blades of dark chakra towards Kenji with intent to stun him.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:31 pm

Kai Hyugiha
Kai's roku hoshi mangekyou sharingan activated as he pulled out kagekiri activating it. "Dance of the Red Mantis." Kai said as he moved from left to right dodging the fireballs creating a hypnotic after image behind him. "Nice try Kenji but you forget one problem you have no movement in the air." Kai said as he slashed kagekiri repeateddly sending blades of dark chakra towards Kenji with intent to stun him.

That's what he thinks... Kenji didn't know what the Dragon meant, but before he knew it, he felt some of his chakra drain. In that instant, the Ryuu Katto was activated and then the Dragon 'zipped' down to the ground, the waves of energy hit nothing.

Landing, the Dragon de-activated the Ryuu Katto. "Thanks. But, I was gonna try something less-chakra consuming." Like what? asked the Dragon.

Remembering that he's still in a battle, Kenji let the answer be a thought: Kagezan, whilst he performed a string of hand seals. While doing so, the Dragon argued: Like he said, you have no foothold whilst in the air.

Raiton!! Genkiryuu no jutsu!!! Kenji pulled back and thrusted his right arm, with his palm open. A large, skeletal dragon made from lightening chakra was launched and made way for Kai. But, in that instant, Kenji pulled back and lunged his left hand, fist closed and then another lightening dragon was launched.

((Sorry if it looked like I was godmodding, but the Dragon is their, and he is helping out. What's more, kenji got the skeletal Genkiryuu thatnks to Geku.))

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:45 pm

"Doryuu Heki" Kai said spewing out a brown liquid from his mouth. The liquid on the floor expanded forming a large rock wall. "Doryuudan" The wall formed into the head of a giant dragon and fired a large stream of rock and mud at Kenji and his attacks.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:47 pm

"So there is no way around this, eh?" Fuki asked as his eyes flashed dangerously.
Chiyo shook her head. "Somehow I knew this would happen."
The hippo opened his huge mouth and spoke. "Why have you summoned me Chiyo-chan? I was eating!"
Chiyo smirked. "You're always eating Gojo-san."
With no warning, Fuki's summon lunged forward fangs bared. Gojo reared up and the giant cat bounced off of his thick hide. Then he bent down and opened his mouth. A huge flood of water shot out toward his opponent. The cat narrowly avoided the attack, but was left on a small island of dry land in a suddenly created lake. Gojo submerged himself until only his head was seen.
Fuki shook his head. "So predictable Chiyo-sensei. Let me show you my new summon!"
The cat vanished, and as Fuki fell through the air, he formed several seals. Upon hitting the ground he slapped the sand and yelled "Summon no Jutsu!!!!"
A huge cloud of smoke appeared covering the entire island.
"I don't like this Chiyo-chan. I'm getting a bad feeling..." Gojo said as the cloud slowly disspersed.
Chiyo gasped when she saw what was revealed. "How did you..." she stammered.
Fuki stood on the center head of a three headed dragon. Each head was coloer differently to represent thier powers. Red for fire, blue for ice, and yellow for lightning. The dragons glared down on Gojo hungrly.
"Yes." Fuki replied, "It is your family's ultimate summon! Ryuuzon!"

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:24 pm

Kai Hyugiha
"Doryuu Heki" Kai said spewing out a brown liquid from his mouth. The liquid on the floor expanded forming a large rock wall. "Doryuudan" The wall formed into the head of a giant dragon and fired a large stream of rock and mud at Kenji and his attacks.

((Isn't that stone wall thing a Kage Level jutsu? High Level Jounins can't do it either... hmm))

"Ah f***!!!" Kenji thought fast... but without thinking clear. Kenji flipped back a few times, while doing so, he powered up the Rairyuuken. Kenji!!! What are you doing? "Taking the attack... head on!!!"

The Stone Dragon came rushing towards Kenji, and when it came inches towards Kenji, he struck. An explosion ensued and the Stone Dragon blew apart.... but with Kenji being flinged back a few metres, rolling roughly across the ground.

He slowly tried to get up... "Damn it..." I tried to warn you...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:39 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha

((Isn't that stone wall thing a Kage Level jutsu? High Level Jounins can't do it either... hmm))

"Ah f***!!!" Kenji thought fast... but without thinking clear. Kenji flipped back a few times, while doing so, he powered up the Rairyuuken. Kenji!!! What are you doing? "Taking the attack... head on!!!"

The Stone Dragon came rushing towards Kenji, and when it came inches towards Kenji, he struck. An explosion ensued and the Stone Dragon blew apart.... but with Kenji being flinged back a few metres, rolling roughly across the ground.

((It's a B rank jutsu so jounins can use it easily. S ranked ones are hokage level jutsu.))

"Dance of the Red Mantis" Kai said as swayed around creating a hypnotic after image as he headed towards Kenji. "Nehan Shouja no Jutsu" Kai said making the illusion of feathers falling from the sky in the surrounding area able to put people to sleep. Kai using both jutsu in an attempt to throw Kenji's senses out of alignment.

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:53 pm

Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha

((It's a B rank jutsu so jounins can use it easily. S ranked ones are hokage level jutsu.))

"Dance of the Red Mantis" Kai said as swayed around creating a hypnotic after image as he headed towards Kenji. "Nehan Shouja no Jutsu" Kai said making the illusion of feathers falling from the sky in the surrounding area able to put people to sleep. Kai using both jutsu in an attempt to throw Kenji's senses out of alignment.

((Leaf Ninja I assume?))

Kenji was falling asleep... but because of the Dragon's urgings, he's trying to fight the sleepiness... But who can do that without dispelling? Kenji was forcing himself up... but felt getting weaker. "Ah dammit..." Kenji was slowly falling asleep... and in his mind he said; I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that. The Dragon gave a small shake of the head and smiled. Here...

Kenji was nearly 'fading' and then... he felt energized. Glancing up, he remembered Kai was there. Quickly, did a get-up flip and attempted to kick Kai in the chest as he tried to backflip away.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:03 am

Kai used kawarini to replace himself with one of the large stones to test Kenji's physical strenght.

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:45 am

Kai Hyugiha
Kai used kawarini to replace himself with one of the large stones to test Kenji's physical strenght.

Kenji kicked hard and felt the hardness of the rock. The rock was sent rolling and tumbling back a few paces. And at the same moment, Kenji landed from the back-flip.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games