Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lAgent_Toful

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:18 pm
Hello everyone I'm Denise but please call me Niese or Tofu.
I'm currently inactive but thats only beause I was moving but I am back now.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:45 pm
Saw the announcement. I was once active with the guild storyline... till it got canceled.

I actually have an affiliated guild with you... so I would like to remain a member, even though I am inactive at this time.

If you still wish for me to leave because if my inactivity, please PM me and I shall. I just didn't know if you wanted me to stay on board being an affiliated guild owner and all...

Well. Let me know and I'll leave if that is your wish. Alright? mrgreen  

Tesunie

15,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Morphine Biscuit

3,500 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:00 pm
I guess you could say I haven't been very active.

I blame school. gonk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:07 pm
i joined and then just kinda stop using the computer all together sweatdrop well i'm going to start posting more 3nodding  

icern300

Blessed Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sometimes Flaccid

O.G. Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:11 pm
Don't Tell me the s k y ' s the limit...

User Image
єkαyŭ
»[The Silent Dreamer]«

hellooo. I've been around for a while kinda lurking but not posting. I'ma start posting again.

=D User Image

User Image

...When There are f o o t p r i n t s on the Moon.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:54 am
Hi thur. I'm LJ, or ElleJae, or Jess, or Bobina Popadopolis. You can take your pick of which one you want to call me. And I'm excited to start RPing...wahoo!!  

ElleJae

Pink Slowpoke

Liberal Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:52 pm
Hi there I am Zinochi. Well thats what i am going by here biggrin
Hope to Rp with all of you soon.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:18 pm
Yea... Well hey everyone! My name is Mist, *giggles* as you can most likely already tell. I was invited to this guild. I didn't do much cause I wasn't sure at first, but when i got the announcement i went ahead and posted something. I hope it kicks off good. If you guys wanna check it out, its called Frostview. I have RP experience, but mainly in Chat RP's. I have done a few Forum ones though and understand the rules. Well nice meeting everyone and i hope to play with you soon *bows and walks out*.  

Mist James Sage

7,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Gaian 50

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:34 pm
I bow one arm behind my back. "Hello everyone I am hiniko nara or hust hini/hiniko. Im and oddball and open to just about any form of roleplay. I am a big fan of reature of the night roleplays and am relataivly well educated in the creatures of the night myself so if you have any questions please ask. I love going into detail when I am not busy or when possible and hope to contribute to the guild. If you have any questions please feel free to ask."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:40 am
Name: Mist James Sage
Name's Origin: I made it up with my alter ego.... er... is that right?
Currently attending school at: IADT (International Academy of Design and Technology)
Intended Major: Bachelors in Digital Media and Animation
Employment: N/A
Siblings: None
Hobbies: Gaia (Duh), RP (Obviously), Drawing (Has a DA page), Writing (Obviously again *giggles*), Running, Furs (Anthropomorphic Beings, and no i don't do suits)

Favorite System: Wii.. its just... more fun with friends.
Favorite Game Series': ZELDA *drools*
Favorite Anime: Samurai 7
Favorite Manga: Legal Drug
Best Anime movie ever: Hmmm... tough... but if anything i would have to go with Kiki's Delivery Service

Favorite Food: Cajun-style, sauteed, shrimp
Favorite Movie (Non-Anime): Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
Favorite Instrument: Harp (Mainly the lyre's... Its because of Sheik *blushes*)
Favorite Store: Earthbound
Favorite Bands: Orange Range, Rin and Len Kagamine, Jinn, and umm.. Reba McEntire  

Mist James Sage

7,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Gaian 50

ElleJae

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 am
Mist James Sage
Name: Mist James Sage
Name's Origin: I made it up with my alter ego.... er... is that right?
Currently attending school at: IADT (International Academy of Design and Technology)
Intended Major: Bachelors in Digital Media and Animation
Employment: N/A
Siblings: None
Hobbies: Gaia (Duh), RP (Obviously), Drawing (Has a DA page), Writing (Obviously again *giggles*), Running, Furs (Anthropomorphic Beings, and no i don't do suits)

Favorite System: Wii.. its just... more fun with friends.
Favorite Game Series': ZELDA *drools*
Favorite Anime: Samurai 7
Favorite Manga: Legal Drug
Best Anime movie ever: Hmmm... tough... but if anything i would have to go with Kiki's Delivery Service

Favorite Food: Cajun-style, sauteed, shrimp
Favorite Movie (Non-Anime): Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
Favorite Instrument: Harp (Mainly the lyre's... Its because of Sheik *blushes*)
Favorite Store: Earthbound
Favorite Bands: Orange Range, Rin and Len Kagamine, Jinn, and umm.. Reba McEntire

I think you're my new favorite person. Zelda and Kiki's Delivery Sevice...hells to the yes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:10 pm
*laughs* I'm glad to be a favorite, thanks *blushes* and i cant find my RP on the forum....

Never mind i found it *face-paws and laughs* it was on the second page  

Mist James Sage

7,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Gaian 50

Kala Kirya

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:17 pm
Yello all, I'm Kala. I've basically been inactive because 1. College has been doing it's best to devour my soul, and 2. No one has accepted me into their RPs! razz

I've done a lot of RPing in the past, but never on Gaia. Mostly in private forums and the like. ^_^ I'd really like to find some new RPs to get involved with, so here's me still applying to RPs!! *crosses fingers*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:33 pm
Hello. As you can see my name is shade264. Usually I just go by shade. Haven't been on lately due to difficulties with work and writers block in general. but since I've no intention of leaving I figured it was time to get active again. generally I like roleplays that encourage individual thought, and that provide creative ways to expand on a characters background or to apply any unique abilities they may have. Usually these are fantasy or sci-fi, but I will play just about anything if it seems interesting.  

Shade264

SerinaNight

Feline Rogue

11,325 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:13 pm
Hi! I saw the announcement and realized I hadn't been posting. sweatdrop So I went to join a roleplay but couldn't find any I liked/weren't already 80 pages long so I'm gonna make one...

I guess you could call me Serina, most people do.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games