Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:48 am

Tumorias crossed her arms across her chest, "Yeah.. keep laughing.. I don't care."

Sora continued to laugh with Slighter. When she calmed down she looked at Tumorias and smiled, "We all still love you Tumorias."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:52 am

Slighter looked at her and sighed when he stopped laughing, 'Yeah we still love you." he said has he opened his arms, "Now come here and give me a big hug." He said in a childish voice for a laugh, even though he was being partially serious.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:21 am

Tumorias blinked at looked at Slighter, "You want me to give you as hug?" She was confused.

Sora laughed, she could hear the seriousness in his voice. Poor Tumorias, she didn't know how Slighter was.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:26 am

Slighter kept his arms open, looking at Tumoria, "Come on now, don't keep me waiting." He said ahs he stood up, tilted his head and took a step forwards towards her, not looking back at Sora while keeping a straigh face on.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:41 am

Tumorias blinked again, noticing he got up and started to walk towards her. Looking around for an escape route she notices that... they were none. Then looking at Slighter again she askes, "Why do you want to hug me? You have Sora right there."

Sora continued to laugh but soon calmed down, she shook her head and watched the two.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:46 am

Slighter shrugged, keeping and straight while not saying anything. Taking another step towards her, He tilted dis head on the other side and smiled.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:42 pm

Sora looked at Tumorias and smiled, "Might as well let him hug you."

Tumorias sighed, and just sat there.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:29 pm

Slighter shrugged and lowered his arms, "But I guess your right, I don't really know you so Hugging Sora would be better." he said with a grin on his face has he turned to face Sora and without warning pouncing at her.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:12 pm

Tumorias laughed.

Sora's eyes widened as her back hit the ground under her, like it always did. Sighing she looks at Slighter, "Must you take me by the element of surprise. At least give me a warning!"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:14 pm

Slighter looked at Sora and laughed, "Right sorry," he said to her grinning, "Well here you warning, I'm about to hug you!" he said laughing has he hugged her playfully.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:52 pm

Sora sighed and let him hug her. "Wow. Thanks for the 5 second warning, I like.. totally had time to escape." She said sarcastically. But, she lightly laughed with him.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:54 pm

Slighter looked at her and laughed some more, "And now I'm about to Lick !" sh he said giving her another warning before he stuck out his tongue and licked her cheek like her would have in his wolf form. Getting off of her, Slighter looked at Tumoria and laughed.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:11 pm

Sora gasped, "Slighter!" Then sitting up she starts rubbing her cheek, "Ewwy.. I got Slighter cooties!"

Tumorias laughed and looked at Slighter, "Good one!"

((Wait.. I thought Slighter wore a mask... >_>;; ))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:16 pm

((He does wear a mask, But it only have the top part of the jaw, leaving a little room for his lips.))

Slighter looked at Sora and laughed, "You know you like it!" he said with a smirk has he face Tumoria, 'what are you laughing at?" he asked her has he pounced at her and hugging her without warning.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:29 pm

((Oh, okay! I gets it now! ))

Tumorias gasped, "Hey!!"

Sora smirked and changed into her wolf form. Pouncing on Slighter and Tumorias she yells, "Dog pile!" She started to laugh some.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games