Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Picture Post! (New rule. Read the first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:15 am
Rellik San
o.O Y u k i O.o
Rellik San
o.O Y u k i O.o
Rellik San
o.O Y u k i O.o
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

a day before i went green

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i went green lol.
You're hoody is cute, I want one, also, you change your hair to such cool colours. ^_^

thats actually my jacket lol, although i do have a hoodie thats basically the exact same thing
Lmao, I've been trying to track one down for my girlfriend, where did you get it and do they export do you know?

i actually got my hoodie from a friend who bought me it when a gift store in our mall was closing it was about maybe80$ CND because it came with cat mitts also and my jacket i found at winners( i wasnt aware they even sold emily strange things there) and yeah it was about 60$ CNDbut im pretty sure if you look online for emily the strange clothing you can find both of those items, seeing as they both are part of that company.
Thanks a ton. ^_^

no problemo, also out of sheer curiosity i checked the website and they have the hoodie with mitts but the jacket i cant seem to locate.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:09 pm
The me in my famous top hat (and looking a bit confused/annoyed):
User Image

I got to hold an owl on my trip to Prague! whee (Also called me not so gothed up):
User Image  

Balroggie

2,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:14 pm
Balroggie
The me in my famous top hat (and looking a bit confused/annoyed):
User Image

I got to hold an owl on my trip to Prague! whee (Also called me not so gothed up):
User Image

That's a beautiful owl 3nodding
and I like your hat and collar. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:59 pm
o.O Y u k i O.o
Rellik San
o.O Y u k i O.o
Rellik San
o.O Y u k i O.o

thats actually my jacket lol, although i do have a hoodie thats basically the exact same thing
Lmao, I've been trying to track one down for my girlfriend, where did you get it and do they export do you know?

i actually got my hoodie from a friend who bought me it when a gift store in our mall was closing it was about maybe80$ CND because it came with cat mitts also and my jacket i found at winners( i wasnt aware they even sold emily strange things there) and yeah it was about 60$ CNDbut im pretty sure if you look online for emily the strange clothing you can find both of those items, seeing as they both are part of that company.
Thanks a ton. ^_^

no problemo, also out of sheer curiosity i checked the website and they have the hoodie with mitts but the jacket i cant seem to locate.

I found a UK company to order it from. :3 Otherwise it would be 62.79 to order. O_O

And I just noticed... Photoshop, filter, distort, difuse glow. Nice effect one of my favourites. smile  

Rellik San
Crew

Balroggie

2,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:24 pm
Dead Ed
That's a beautiful owl 3nodding
and I like your hat and collar. whee

The owl was awesome! The handler told me it was really heavy, but it wasn't as heavy as I thought.

I like my hat and collar too! xd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:52 pm
Isel
User Image
User Image
User Image

-Isel-

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:39 am
Rellik San
o.O Y u k i O.o
Rellik San
o.O Y u k i O.o
Rellik San
o.O Y u k i O.o

Thanks a ton. ^_^

I found a UK company to order it from. :3 Otherwise it would be 62.79 to order. O_O

And I just noticed... Photoshop, filter, distort, difuse glow. Nice effect one of my favourites. smile

yup for the second one at least, the lighting on my skin was TERRIBLE otherwise i woudlnt of botherd hahah  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:01 am
Isel
Isel
User Image
User Image
User Image
As always, dear, you look so cute.

*picked up on your want of commented-ness*

EDiT: I'd only ever flame you for smoking if you did so when I was in the vicinity. While I realize it's bad for you and you probably shouldn't do it, I'm not gonna try and get involved. Your choice. But for future references/if we ever cross paths outside of Gaia, I can't breathe around cigarette smoke.  

EvFaerAshlynn

DeaTh_WiLL_CoNQuER

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:35 pm
shoe_trophy
User Image
Last summer with my friend in Paris. (I'm on the left.)

User Image

User Image
From when my hair was shorter.
Your hot ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:37 pm
lurichan
.+Melanthios+.

hahaha!!! You won't be ignored on this day xd

Anyway....I like the tiara thingy on you, have you ever tried dressing in medeval attire? I think it would like rather nice on you!!!! 3nodding

Actually I went to a ren. faire for the first time last year. 3nodding It was a lot of fun. Sadly I didn't remember to take pictures.
-Not ignoring- You look so dressed up and pretty, ma'am ^_^  

DeaTh_WiLL_CoNQuER

Athiel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:46 pm
Finally got my camera back^^

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:25 pm
my baby's got a brand new crib razz
User Image
if a hello kitty guitar in a coffin case doesn't sum me up....nothing does  

ketchakik

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:17 pm
Athiel

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I take it someone gave you a cup of coffee for the last two pictures? lol
But in seriousness, you look quite lovely. (Though my mom just passed me and went "Oy! eek " whee )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:48 am
Athiel

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
I think you're the hottest one here. heart domokun

XAngelFromYourNightmareX

XAngelFromYourNightmareX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:49 am
Isel
Isel
User Image
User Image
User Image
You're a cutie. 4laugh mrgreen

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games