Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rodyn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:36 pm
There's been mentions of "space combat", but nothing actually specified.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:38 pm
Well that's good for smuggler role play, methinks.

Although I really want to play bounty hunter, I'm not going to. Chances are, I'll role play a Mandalorian, and I'd rather stray away from that crowd. I've seen the worst come out of that in SWG.  

Valkore Fraust

Rodyn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:41 pm
I have my eyes entirely set on Trooper, for some reason. I honestly don't know why. But I've made a Trooper RP guild for TOR with four members currently, so that should add some entertainment for me. Aside from the game itself, of course.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:47 pm
Oh, Trooper RP is great fun, don't get me wrong. But I'm too used to it, haha. I'd like to try smuggling, as my personality isn't just "Affirmative, bang bang." It's "yeah, whatever, let's do it." Not so disciplined, it seems. :]  

Valkore Fraust

Rodyn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:56 pm
My character is a bit laid back. He tends to use humor as a morale-boosting technique, and is one of those types that cares about his troops and such. But he's still your typical CO.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:58 pm
That's good. In SWG, I role played a Stormtrooper. And it was just so... bleh. I had to suck up to my CO who was a total douche in character, and out. I would bark back a lot, too. Ex-Military ftw.  

Valkore Fraust

Rodyn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:19 pm
What irks me is that people keep thinking that Troopers are the generic cannon fodder seen in the movies. But it's stated on the Trooper page that they're actually elite commandos.

Ah, well. Just means that beating-down Force noobs will be funnier.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:29 pm
Oh yeah. I understand 100%. Maybe there will be a class that's a little less than a trooper. /shrug

How well do you think a smuggler will do against Force-monkies/Bounty Hunters?  

Valkore Fraust

Rodyn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:42 pm
Well, considering the fact that they have a crotch-kick attack, admirably well.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:15 pm
LOL

The thing that has me down in hopes of raping demolishing force-monkeys, is the blaster pistols. They can't be high in damage, especially if there's dual weapons.

There aren't going to be player crafted weapons, right?  

Valkore Fraust

Rodyn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:32 pm
They haven't said anything about player crafting yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:35 pm
Word. I would hope so. Either that, or have a lot of weapons with random stats.

I can't wait to see the other classes.  

Valkore Fraust

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:44 pm
Goin' smuggler baby, yeah.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:52 pm
It looks so fun. Hopefully, on a good role play server, the number of smugglers aren't high with noobs. That's one of the reasons why I'm picking it.  

Valkore Fraust

Rodyn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:56 pm
I'd like to wear the armor set I find aesthetically pleasing, but that's not the way of RPGs...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff