Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:53 am
Arage
(Noo..not Naruto...lol)
"Oh, you gotta be kidding me..." he said aloud as he walked around the Leaf Village.(Never watched the damned show.)

*Walks up to him* Hello. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:56 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Arage
(Noo..not Naruto...lol)
"Oh, you gotta be kidding me..." he said aloud as he walked around the Leaf Village.(Never watched the damned show.)

"Oh, hello Sora," he said, turning around to face her.  

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:57 am
"hmm come on guys...lets go look around"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:03 am
Arage
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Arage
(Noo..not Naruto...lol)

"Oh, hello Sora," he said, turning around to face her.

So...now what?  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:51 am
[ill make my normal appearence since i dont know where or what you are doing ;3]

*two cyan glowing eyes stared from the shadow of Lola*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:27 am
hey guys look at my new eyes. just bought them theyre call sharingan eyes or something and they make everything look cool. and i can see through clothes. *looks at lola and whistles and then howls like a wolf* oh and watch this. someone do a magic thing that i dont know. like umm how about summoning a keyblade or something.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:28 am
she laughed "hey" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:33 am
[srry minds in the gutter right now. playing DMC 1 and GH2 and Diablo 2. little busy, mind in the gutter from staring at all the hot chicks.]

*watches sora summon the keyblade and copys her and summons another keyblade* am i cool or what? *looks back over at lola* damn im glad your mine. oh and i heard theres a ninja tournament going on, im gonna go join. i learned some cool stuff on the way here. *does an instant transmission this and appears at the tournament registry* one entry please.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Arage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:34 am
He walked over to the tournament sign up, putting his name down also.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:43 am
*walks in the arena for his first fight against a guy name sasuke* ha he cant be that strong and if he is ive got one better. *puts on the black ninja headband he stole off some giant strong looking guy and leans it over his right eye* hey wow its almost like i can still see. *turns around to see sasuke and stares him right in the eyes and puts the headband on the right way and watches sasuke shudder in fear* ha youre gonna have fun against me. *walks in and stands in the middle of the arena and watches sasuke try to land a jump attack and instant transmissions out of the way* hmph. gonna have to do better than that. *fights sasuke and wins and gets to the final match* Arage? im not gonna fight him. i wont do it, im probably already in trouble with lola. ill give up. *starts walking towards the tournament guy to give up hoping noone will stop him*  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Arage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:47 am
"Too late," he said, walking to Necross from the entry table. "Already forfitted, you win..." he smiled slightly, walking out of the arena.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:48 am
Aprilbaby1

*Logen whispered in Lola's mind, her cyan eyes showing from her shadow, i sense that his eyes see more than you think they see*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:48 am
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

*Logen whispered in Lola's mind, her cyan eyes showing from her shadow, i sense that his eyes see more than you think they see*
"what do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:51 am
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

"what do you mean?"

*he saw through your clothes...*

"i dont think he saw through your skin, becouse if he did, he would have noticed our bond!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:57 am
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

"what do you mean?"

*he saw through your clothes...*

"i dont think he saw through your skin, becouse if he did, he would have noticed our bond!"
"true" she said thinking  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games