Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:58 am
Tomoe blushes a lot at him calling her 'baby' and smiles lightly. "Yeah, I am..." she said as she softly began to purr as he touched her ears. She closed her eyes tightly and continued purring. "Hmm.... soo good..." she said, softly cuddling on his chest. "Hm.... Esuna.. who...?" she said as she enjoyed this moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:23 am
Juno feels the purr on his chest, loving how it feels. "On second thougth. .i don't care if it feels awkard at once.. now it feels soo good.. " kisses her softly on the forehead. "You really are a special girl. Never change... please." he says, a tone of growl in his own voice.  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:24 am
(lol nice) she was standing by the river looking down, she saw a shadow and quickly turned around, she shruggs it off and looks back into the crystal clear water, when she turned to get on her dragon she noticed it gone "w-where did he go?" she looks around then felt someone put a cloth around her nose and mouth, she tries to scream but then felt very sleepy, they carried her and then vanished  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:29 am
Tomoe giggled softly as she looked into his eyes. "You really think so....? Thank you Juno-chan.." she said, smiling lightly towards him. She kissed him once again, bitting his lip softly. She looks at him and smiled deviously.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:29 am
(Woah, ... Suspense! XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:30 am
(lol XD)  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:31 am
Suddenly Tomoe stops and blinks softly. "Eh..... wait a minute.... something's not right..." she said as she used her telephaty to contact bella. "He sis.... siiiis? Is everything allright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:33 am
she can hear her voice but didnt respond,

they took her to a hidden castle and layed her on a table, they smiled strapping her down so she cant run away  

Aprilbaby1

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:37 am
Juno looks at her, and saw the look she gave hm. " Hmm.. my cat seems anxius for something.." he says, rubbing her tail and holding it, curius at how it moves, despite not having any muscles to move his own butt.

Ok. That was too much info there...

"What do you wish? I could give you anything that i can give you now... i mean, this moment is so perfect.. it's like nothing could ever shatter this." he says, thinking "Nothing could possibly go wrong..." (especially after what's really happenning, lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:41 am
Tomoe's eyes open wide. "Bella... she isn't responding!" she quicky jumps off Juno and opens the balcony window. "Something's wrong! I can sense it!" she said, with a look of worry in her eyes.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:45 am
one of the girls smiled and transformed into bella, she fixed her hair and appears where they last left her, she walks back to the castle a smile on her face.

they smile bringing out tools and what not, they set it around her getting ready  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:48 am
Valdamt walks out of the Mages room and into the main Hall of the Castle. "Why do I have the sinking feeling that something's not right....?" he said as he walked, arms behind his back in a toughtful way.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:49 am
she walks inside smiling "im back, just like i said" she walks up the stairs and down the bellas room  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:51 am
Valdamt noticed her come in and followed toward her room. He knocked on the door. "Bella, it's me." he said, as he, without waiting for a response, entered the room.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:52 am
"oh, hello father" she said smiling "is there something you need?"

they take a needle and stick it in her arm to put her to sleep for a little longer, they smile and left the room to grab some more stuff  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games