Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:11 am
Kasaki01

I live in San Diego! Where was I when you came here?!
Anyway, yeah our panda's are usually away because of stress issues or they're trying to breed them, we actually just got a baby panda about a month ago, they showed him on the news playing with the tiger cub that was born a few weeks before.
The wild animal park would have been a better choice, unless it was sumer when you visited. It would've been way too hot to wanna walk around for a few hours if that was the case and most of the animals would be away so the dont get dehydrated(sp?) or have a heat stroke. Though i havent been in the Aerospace musuem for a while, its pretty cool in there lots of WWII and Wright brothers aviation history and actual planes. As for the Marine base, which one? We have quite a few here.
And yes, i agree whole heartedly Sea World is quite awsome. I love the relaxing aura it has. Next you visit tell me ill point you towards more cool places.

Umm... it was like 6 years ago when I visited. sweatdrop Was just a quick little weekend visit as part of a choir competition my school was participating in. While I was hanging out around furry sites, back then I was not half a social I am am not. I tended to just lurk around and never to got know anyone. ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:32 pm
Diana Vulpes
Kasaki01

I live in San Diego! Where was I when you came here?!
Anyway, yeah our panda's are usually away because of stress issues or they're trying to breed them, we actually just got a baby panda about a month ago, they showed him on the news playing with the tiger cub that was born a few weeks before.
The wild animal park would have been a better choice, unless it was sumer when you visited. It would've been way too hot to wanna walk around for a few hours if that was the case and most of the animals would be away so the dont get dehydrated(sp?) or have a heat stroke. Though i havent been in the Aerospace musuem for a while, its pretty cool in there lots of WWII and Wright brothers aviation history and actual planes. As for the Marine base, which one? We have quite a few here.
And yes, i agree whole heartedly Sea World is quite awsome. I love the relaxing aura it has. Next you visit tell me ill point you towards more cool places.

Umm... it was like 6 years ago when I visited. sweatdrop Was just a quick little weekend visit as part of a choir competition my school was participating in. While I was hanging out around furry sites, back then I was not half a social I am am not. I tended to just lurk around and never to got know anyone. ninja

I see.  

SuckerPunch!

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:17 am
Well, in just a couple of hours, I will be hopping on an airplane bound for Miami. It's taken over a month, but finally my moving will be complete.

I'm terrified of heights and I'm terrified of flying, so wish me luck! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:07 am
I'm just letting you guys know that I'm nearly to the point of giving up drawing, I just don't have a talent for it. Flame me all you want, seems that all I'm good for.  

Crenn

SuckerPunch!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:38 am
Crenn
. Flame me all you want, seems that all I'm good for.

When you say stuff like that and feel sorry for yourself, you have a better chance of making people want to flame you, rather than help you

Crenn
I'm just letting you guys know that I'm nearly to the point of giving up drawing, I just don't have a talent for it.

When you say "I dont have a talent for it", are you saying "Since I'm not as good as others, I give up." or "Its hard for me to draw a stick figure."?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:46 am
Manda_Tifa
Well, in just a couple of hours, I will be hopping on an airplane bound for Miami. It's taken over a month, but finally my moving will be complete.

I'm terrified of heights and I'm terrified of flying, so wish me luck! sweatdrop

Good luck Manda! I hope everything goes well!  

Sirus Jin

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:40 pm
Sirus Jin
Manda_Tifa

Good luck Manda! I hope everything goes well!

Good luck Manda. Just don;t think of the movie, "Alive" that one got me freaked out on flying for so long  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:26 pm
Well, I tought ' giveyou al anupdte onmy dream ********, i rund the vacaion by gong and getting the flu. i cant leave y hoteland ive bee lke this since saterda.i wa takeno the hospital via ambuence,butsent home tat night.thismornin,back to the ospitl. im odtat i probably wont begetting to do ******** wonderful..  

UglyCoyoteNG

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:31 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Well, I tought ' giveyou al anupdte onmy dream ********, i rund the vacaion by gong and getting the flu. i cant leave y hoteland ive bee lke this since saterda.i wa takeno the hospital via ambuence,butsent home tat night.thismornin,back to the ospitl. im odtat i probably wont begetting to do ******** wonderful..

Aww I'm sorry NG, I hope you feel better!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:35 pm
I'm back. <^^>  

Shadows sweet embrace

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:09 pm
<< >> *kerpounces and snugs Shadow* Yay! Welcome back, hehe. <^^>  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:10 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

That's happened in my family more than once x.x  

Af Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:29 pm
*big deep breath* I'M HERE!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!

Thanks for the warm wishes, Rainey and Rin!

The flights weren't so bad....the four-hour wait in Atlanta airport sucked, but Advent Children and Inuyasha kept me occupied...I may even end up doing it again...(I might have to fly if I wanna go back home for the holidays).

So here I am in Miami, Florida...and I'm SUCH a tourist already...I got all excited about PALM TREES!!! I'm approximately 2 miles from Downtown, so finding work shouldn't be all that difficult...my uncle already has about 20 million job opportunities lined up for me, as well as different ideas in case none work out... razz They're trying to get me into hotels. *shrug*

Tomorrow I'm gonna shop around Miami for stuff for my room (which, by the way has 2 walk-in closets and it's own bathroom! *SQUEE*) But that's what's up with Manda!

And sucks about your flu, NG...I do hope you feel better...That's rotten luck getting the flu on your vacation! *snuggles and strokes your fur comfortingly*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:58 am
User Image

I think she should know what this is for sweatdrop  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:42 am
Manda_Tifa
*big deep breath* I'M HERE!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!

Thanks for the warm wishes, Rainey and Rin!

The flights weren't so bad....the four-hour wait in Atlanta airport sucked, but Advent Children and Inuyasha kept me occupied...I may even end up doing it again...(I might have to fly if I wanna go back home for the holidays).

So here I am in Miami, Florida...and I'm SUCH a tourist already...I got all excited about PALM TREES!!! I'm approximately 2 miles from Downtown, so finding work shouldn't be all that difficult...my uncle already has about 20 million job opportunities lined up for me, as well as different ideas in case none work out... razz They're trying to get me into hotels. *shrug*

Tomorrow I'm gonna shop around Miami for stuff for my room (which, by the way has 2 walk-in closets and it's own bathroom! *SQUEE*) But that's what's up with Manda!

And sucks about your flu, NG...I do hope you feel better...That's rotten luck getting the flu on your vacation! *snuggles and strokes your fur comfortingly*

Glad the trip was safe Manda, and that you are enjoying yourself!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games