Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:13 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
[[ OMG YOU GUYS I FINALLY UNDERSTAND THE NAME OF THIS GUILD : DD I was just pronouncing it what it looked like but now i get it, it is Neko backwards it is so clear now heart ]

ಠ_ಠ

[[Don't give me that face Lenny >.> I'm slow OK jeez.

[[(☞゚∀゚)☞ ]]
xDDD haha cute.

[[Teehee. Ikr. ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:17 pm
angel_eyes200
((nuuuu!!!! Dx but fine. -.- BUT because ur leaving, im making eddie and nate risk their lives. xD))
Nate and eddie growled. they didnt liek being called cowards. "im not a corward...." nate said, under his breath.
im not a coward... eddie thought too.
ria shook head head. "you guys, shut up!!" she didnt want them getting hurt.
but to both nate and eddie, it didnt matter if they died.
"im no coward. i just dont want to Die becaus I Have A Life." nate said, standing up to mistuki. he didnt care anymore. he just wanted mitsuki to stop. eddie stood next to Mitsuki, getting on guard, just on case. nate couldnt though, since he wasnt like that. nate growled. "go ahead. kill me." nate really dindt care.
Ria shook her head, not believing how stupid and selfish they were bring.l how pointless they where thinking. "no!" ria cried out, pulling the two back. "Bakas!! she'll kil you! no matter what!!! stupid its not gonna change anything!!! scream "
nate wasnt one of those guys that would leave his friends in trouble, watchign them die helolessly on the side. he was someone who would do something about it, even if it risked his life. but he wasnt ever so smart about it. and eddie only followed nate, because they were best friends, and if nate died, he'd die too.
((xD nates stupid...))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:17 pm
[I'm using my psp, so replies will be slower.]
Mitsuki turned to the two boys, smirked, and lunged at them. She stabbed Nate the same way she did Luca. Licking the blood that had splattered on her face. She totally ignored Mia.
[ gtg. Gah. Dx ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:19 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Mitsuki turned to the two boys, smirked, and lunged at them. She stabbed Nate the same way she did Luca. Licking the blood that had splattered on her face. She totally ignored Mia.
[ gtg. Gah. Dx ]

[[ Agh. DX Byee then ]:
Okay editing, sorry guys. i dont like it. XD ]]
Mia gasped. " What is wrong with you?!" She said, instantly regretting her outburst. She looked at mitsuki angrily anyway, her grip on yuuta's hand looseing, making it so the link was almost broken.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:25 pm
The Dreaming Panda
[ gtg. Gah. Dx ]
nate fell to his knees. he didnt complain though, he knew he had it comming. ria scremed, automatically healing him ."i told you i told you i told you!!!" gonk Ria said, making nate looked at her.
nate smiled, a painful smile. "i know..." he reached up and ruffled ria's hair. he tried not to complain too much.
eddie growled, almost roared at mitsuki,but Racy got up and covered eddie's mouth before if got any louder. "shu'up!!" racy hissed, lookin to mitsuki, almost a glare.
racy helped heal nate. "your stupid you know that?" racy said, meaning it but didnt mean offense. wink
nate nodded.
eddie couldnt stop glaring at mitsuki, but he soon forced himself, looking down at nate. you alright?
nate nodded again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:43 pm
Mia still glared at Mitsuki, but in her mind she was talking to Nate. 'Are you okay?' she thought to him, the concern in her voice very apparent. Even though she didn't love him romantically, she loved him like family now.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:45 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
[ gtg. Gah. Dx ]

[[ Agh. DX Byee then ]:
Okay editing, sorry guys. i dont like it. XD ]]
Mia gasped. " What is wrong with you?!" She said, instantly regretting her outburst. She looked at mitsuki angrily anyway, her grip on yuuta's hand looseing, making it so the link was almost broken.
nate and eddie looked to mia worriedly. she shouldnt have said that outloud. esplecially comming form nate. he learned his lesson the hard way.
Ria coughed, getting mitsuki's attention, trying it nomatter how stupid it was. "um.. sorry, i didnt mean to say that out loud..." ria said, blushing, partially covering her mouth.
racy looked to ria, confused and a bit disappointed. it sounded so fake.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:46 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia still glared at Mitsuki, but in her mind she was talking to Nate. 'Are you okay?' she thought to him, the concern in her voice very apparent. Even though she didn't love him romantically, she loved him like family now.
nate looked at her, and nodded thinking, yeah... im fine. worry about yourself, k? dont be stupid like me... wink  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:49 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
nate looked at her, and nodded thinking, yeah... im fine. worry about yourself, k? dont be stupid like me... wink

Mia nodded to nate, and looked to Ria shaking her head. ' I don't want you getting killed for me. They need you.' mia thought to her, referring to racy, nate and eddie. Everyone knew it was mia who had said it, not ria, since ria was talking to nate while mia had said it. She appreciated the fact the ria had tried to cover for her though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:54 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia nodded to nate, and looked to Ria shaking her head. ' I don't want you getting killed for me. They need you.' mia thought to her, referring to racy, nate and eddie. Everyone knew it was mia who had said it, not ria, since ria was talking to nate while mia had said it. She appreciated the fact the ria had tried to cover for her though.
Ria Laughed nervously. "yeah.. im just trying to stick up fr my frind.." ria said, forgetting to think it.
nate, eddie, and racy smiled, hearing that thought. except nate just smiled, thinking how obvious ria was being. poor nate, no real powers.
((g2g, night!! sorry T^T))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:58 pm
[[ np xD byeeeeez ]]
Mia took a deep breath and looked back at mitsuki, keeping the eye contact.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:20 pm
[ Imma do a pretty post. Since I'm bored. xD ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

→ Let's Play

Mitsuki giggled, pointing her katana at Mia. "Oh. So the little kitty wants to play huh?" She had clearly heard the outburst and the thoughts that she shared between the other kitties. [ xD Aha. I'm not used to RPing as a bad guy. Though, I've been told I'm good at it. ] Her pupils turned into slits, like a cat's eyes. She grinned and started to walk closer to Mia. She ignored everyone that lamely tried to catch her attention, closing in on her prey.

Yuuta ran full speed towards Mitsuki, a dagger in his hand. "I'm not letting you hurt her!" He yelled. He attempted to stab Mitsuki but she jumped away. He tried yet again, only to be sliced in the chest by her. Yuuta ignored the pain that exploded in his chest, ignoring the blood that was now dripping onto the floor. He tried to harm Mitsuki but to no prevail. Even though he was in his full vampire self, she was simply too fast for him. Or anyone at the matter.

Mitsuki caught Yuuta off guard, his back turned towards her. She appeared behind him and quickly pierced him in the back. The other end of the katana sticking out of his chest. She giggled as the blood splattered on her face, her eyes showing pure amusement. Mitsuki pulled out the katana from his back, licking the blood clean off of the blade.

Yuuta screamed in pain as he collapsed to the ground. He had his hand over the wound on his chest but the bleeding was too much. He stood up, staggered, and fell to the ground once more. The pain was unbearable! He closed his eyes that were filled with tears and breathed in deeply. Yuuta coughed out blood as he tried to put pressure on his wound.

Saya collapsed to the floor. Horrified. They were just gonna die. Without a reason besides Mitsuki's own amusement and probably her anger. Her eyes turned blank, her entire brain shutting off. There was no way out of this. She held in the tears that were about to spill as she looked at Mitsuki without a hope.

Luca stared at Yuuta's staggering figure, he couldn't help his best friend. Because he too was injured. Was there no end to this cruel acts that Mitsuki was carelessly doing? It was probably revenge. For the things that they did to her. He shook his head and put a hand over his stomach, holding in the tears that he wanted to cry out.

Mitsuki turned to look at Mia and growled. "It's your turn. And I mean business now. I will kill each and every one of you here." She gripped her katana, her fangs clearly visible now. "Then after I'm done disposing of you foolish humans, I'll rid the entire world of its filthy garbage," she growled. She tilted her head to the side, her blood splattered face transformed into an evil smile.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Long post FTW! xD ]  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:49 pm
((AWWW so sad!!! TT^TT))
Racy gasped, seeing all the blood. she wanted to cry, feelign so bad for everything. Racy thought back, rememebring that Mitsuki started acting like this after Luca carried her in. was this her fault? Racy shook her head, hoplessly trying to think of something. anything! racy couldnt let this happen. nothing could every be this bad, could it? racy just stood there, frozen. she couldnt believe one of her best friends...the old Mistuki. Racy could never imagine Mitsuki doing this, yet is was happening.

Ria burst into tears, covering her mouth so she wouldnt scream. This was Terrible! Ria wanted the old mitsuki back. Ria couldnt stop crying; crying silently to herself. there was no hope. everyone was just gonna die here. it was all pointless. coul they run? no. could they try to change her back? no. could they do anything at all? no. it was all pointless. pointless deaths, wasted lives, that could have been something. noone could ever be this heartless, evil, terrible, murderous, with no guilt or shame. Except for Mitsuki.

Nate blinked, staring blankly at Yuuta. he was gonna die, for sure. even though nate was searing i his own pain, everythign seemed to wash away. nothing mattered anymore. "dammit." nate curesed to himself. he wasted his life. nothing mattered anymore. he was just gonna die, and be forgotten. he didnt get to change. to be remembered. if it was all just gonna end like this, what was the point of his life created anyways? nate's eeys flickered red, remebering his terrible point in life. he was created to kill Racy.

Racy blinked seeing nate. oh great, 2 people trying to kill her. 2 times the death she never wanted. Racy walked to Nate, kneeling next to him, looking into his eyes desprately. he didnt have to do this. evrything was gonna be okay. she tried to think positively, everything was gonna be okay. this isnt realy. this cant end too quick. it was too pointless. Racy shook her head, trying to make nate think the same. everything was gonna be okay!

Eddie shook his head, gripping at his hair frustrated. what the hell was the point of life it it was all gonna end like this?! eddie's eyes beamed red. Ria was his born-to-be victim. then eddie blinked again. he couldnt end his life killing someone. that wouldnt make him eddie. eddie didnt think anyone could die, ending their life with murder. but yet, his eyes still glowed red, looking like an evil maniac, eager to kill someone.

Ria looekd up at eddie, terrified. for some reason she was more afraid of Eddie than mitsuki at the moment. Ria looked at Mistuki. Mitsuki only went straight out and killed the victim, when eddie and nate tortured the victim, not killing them immediately, but keeping them just barely alive, to feel the pain. to suffer. Ria looekd down, hopelessly. out of the four, for once, Racy was the most optimistic, trying to keep everyone together. but life was pointless, if they were all just gonna die in the end. Tears dripped from Ria's eyes as she looked down, as good as dead. she didnt get to live the life she wanted. for some odd reason she felt like she wason a nazi camp, lining up for her death.

Racy sighed, giving up. givng up on everythig. she always acted like she hated everything, when she knew she needed everything to live. without Nate, or ria, or Eddie, she was nothing. without the other three, she wasnt racy. but Racy refused to cry. she tried to stay brave, even though it was the end for herself and the others. "how could this happen? why? its not supposed to end like this." racy quietly spoke to herself. how did mitski change back before? after vietnam, how did she change back to the mistuki everyone knew and loved?Racy kept thinking.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:00 pm
[ Imma be back later. I want Rumpel to be here for all the bloodiness. xD Anyways, later. Gonna watch Blood+. whee ]  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:02 pm
The Dreaming Panda
[ Imma be back later. I want Rumpel to be here for all the bloodiness. xD Anyways, later. Gonna watch Blood+. whee ]
Rumples not comming on today!!! Dx  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games