Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naskatan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:09 pm
Lloxie
Wolfen_Spirit
Lloxie
Wolfen_Spirit

*nuzzlez and hugz him* I haf been caught. xd

*giggles* Yus you haf! <^.^> *huggles and flicks his tail* =P

Uh-oh, I just might die. ^^ *scritches ears and gigglez*

*mrrrrs and splays his ears, swishing his tail contently* Mrrr.... cha, might just have ta huggle ya to death. xP *snuzzles*

O_o Huggle to death? ......................................... HAHAHA!!!! Death by hugglez!!! blaugh *rubs ya up a bit* HAHA!!!! You is now floofy. >^^<
*hugglez da floofy foxie*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:10 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
X_X *goes back to coloring piccie*

*pokes* you ok? O.o
no..  

Vir-San

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:11 pm
Wolfen_Spirit
Lloxie
Wolfen_Spirit
Lloxie
Wolfen_Spirit

*mrrrrs and splays his ears, swishing his tail contently* Mrrr.... cha, might just have ta huggle ya to death. xP *snuzzles*

O_o Huggle to death? ......................................... HAHAHA!!!! Death by hugglez!!! blaugh *rubs ya up a bit* HAHA!!!! You is now floofy. >^^<

Erf! <@-@> *flails and squirms some, then sighs and whines at having his fur ruffled up* ee; *huggles and nuzzles anyways* Nyah. =P <^^>  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Lloxie
Wolfen_Spirit
Lloxie
Wolfen_Spirit
Lloxie
Wolfen_Spirit

Erf! <@-@> *flails and squirms some, then sighs and whines at having his fur ruffled up* ee; *huggles and nuzzles anyways* Nyah. =P <^^>

*nuzzlez da floofiness* Dis a koot and floofy foxie, so koot and floofy. >^^< *hugglez da floof*  

Naskatan

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:16 pm
Wolfen_Spirit
Lloxie
Wolfen_Spirit
Lloxie
Wolfen_Spirit
Lloxie
Wolfen_Spirit

*nuzzlez da floofiness* Dis a koot and floofy foxie, so koot and floofy. >^^< *hugglez da floof*

Eee! ^-^;;; *giggles and blushes faintly, then nuzzles and huggles back*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:17 pm
Lloxie
Wolfen_Spirit
Lloxie
Wolfen_Spirit
Lloxie
Wolfen_Spirit
Lloxie
Wolfen_Spirit

Eee! ^-^;;; *giggles and blushes faintly, then nuzzles and huggles back*

*says squeelishly* OOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo........I love da floof. So koooooot. ^^!!!!!!! *nuzzlez da floofy foxie and gives him a lick*  

Naskatan

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:19 pm
Bunny Vir
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
X_X *goes back to coloring piccie*

*pokes* you ok? O.o
no..

.... sorry << >>  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:20 pm
Wolfen_Spirit
*says squeelishly* OOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo........I love da floof. So koooooot. ^^!!!!!!! *nuzzlez da floofy foxie and gives him a lick*

Meep! ^~^;;; *squirms and giggles s'more, then baps his muzzle playfully* Yip! blaugh *licks him back on the nose*  

Lloxie

Naskatan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:22 pm
Lloxie
Wolfen_Spirit

Meep! ^~^;;; *squirms and giggles s'more, then baps his muzzle playfully* Yip! blaugh *licks him back on the nose*

*muzzle is bapped* Huuuh......my muzzle hass bean bapped......I haf been attacked. xp *diez*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:23 pm
Wolfen_Spirit
Lloxie
Wolfen_Spirit

*muzzle is bapped* Huuuh......my muzzle hass bean bapped......I haf been attacked. xp *diez*

Meep! *yips and barks at him* Merf... xD *revivez?* =p  

Lloxie

Naskatan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:25 pm
Lloxie
Wolfen_Spirit
Lloxie
Wolfen_Spirit

Meep! *yips and barks at him* Merf... xD *revivez?* =p

*livez again* IT WASN'T ME, I SWEAR!!!! HIM AND I WERE JUST......uuuuuhhhhh......"Hugging".....yeah.....that's it...."hugging." xp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:27 pm
god damn i hate thinking of backgrounds for art work >_

Vir-San

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:29 pm
Bunny Vir

If its the one you posted a bit ago, could make a dance club look. And be on one of thoughs light up dance floors with the differn't coloure tiles?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:32 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir

If its the one you posted a bit ago, could make a dance club look. And be on one of thoughs light up dance floors with the differn't coloure tiles?
as i just told this to my friend "iv done that theme already!"  

Vir-San

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:34 pm
Bunny Vir
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir

as i just told this to my friend "iv done that theme already!"

Could be out in the steets, and have a group of shadowed out people? like street brake dancing  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games