Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:40 pm

sk8rkool1
((hmm should i appear somewhere or not?))

[[ Maybe idk ]]
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
((hmm should i appear somewhere or not?))

[[ Maybe idk ]]

((idk either))

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:52 pm

The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
Ria takes her first breath to her second life. she slowly opens her eyes, blinking into focus. "S-saya... i thought i died..." ria said, stupidly. ria was confused. she felt like dying already. end the pain of depression. then she blinked again, remebering everything. she seemed to brighten up, hugging Saya tightly her breathing unevenly. "thank you..." ria said, pulling away to smile a sad smile.
Racy's eyes snapped open, shocked, suprised, yet blooming with happiness and comfort. she blushed; not like she hasnt before.. but.. yeah. she lightly kissed him back for a short moment, then pulled away. she wondered if thia was only happening because of the last moments of their lives just to give racy comfort or reassurance, or because he had to do it before he died. then she looekd back to mistuki as she saw her, ear-peircing screams comming from her throat, sounding pained.
Eddie saw mitsuki, at first shocked, then he ran to her, trying to comfort her. "mitsuki... everythings okay. noones dead... but everything will be fine." eddie said, slightly still afraid. he just wanted this to stop. obviously, he changed back to his normal self from his hunter state.
Nate just sat there, again as helpless as a pebble. nate was confused, wondering if all this drama was over now. he couldnt help himself, but think how stupid this all was. how annoying the depression was getting. how pointless and unneccessary this all turned into. "so.. it it over yet?" he asked, bluntly. nate had gotten rid of his depression state quickly, returning back to himself, the blunt calm and collective nate. the crawled over to yuuta and mia, not being able to do anything but wait for them to heal.

Mitsuki looked up at Eddie with a pained expression, her memories from the Vietnam War flowing in and out of her head constantly. Her eyes constantly changed from violet and red, as her fangs started to grow and ungrow. She staggered to stand up and falls back down. Her eyes turning back to bright red. "Help me..." she murmured softly. She grabbed her katana and aimed it on her heart, quickly stabbing herself. She pulled it out and threw her katana to the side, her wound healing itself instantly. She looked up at Eddie and pleaded, "Please.. kill me..." she cried out. Warm tears streaked her face. She stood up once again and walked over to the roof's edge. She raised her hand and does a weird gesture, calling a Chiropteran forth. The beast flew towards her and landed on the roof's edge. He growled at her and bared his sharp teeth at Mitsuki. Mitsuki did another motion with her hand and the Chiropteran instantly bit her arm, tearing it apart from her body. Throwing the now useless arm on the floor, beside Eddie. It twitched a little as Mitsuki screamed in pain. She collapsed on her knees and fell unconscious.
Luca looked at Racy and smiled gently, totally ignoring Mitsuki. [ xD ] He smiled even more when he heard her thoughts, hugging her gently. "It's all of those.." he murmured.

Eddie kinda shivered, seeing mitsuki's arm fall to his feet, twitching a bit. [ewwiee!! xD] eddie hesitated, but he quickly took it and pushed it back to to where it was supposed to be. as assumed, it reattached itself, and he stepped back. chills were sent down his spine.
Nate stood up. "Woah..0.0" nate said, seeing mitsuki with her many attempted but failed suicide attacks.
Ria looekd to mitsuki and her arm, shivering at disturbance of sight. she ended up throwing up, then she shakily dragged her hand across ehr lips. "ugh..." she felt dizzy, seeing all that. then she looekd around, seeing yuuta and mia laying therm healing. Mia was a vampire. so she should heal herself quickly. Yuuta too. then she looekd around some more, seeing racy and luca. ria smiled, awing at their cuteness. then she looked back at mitsuki and eddie, watching what was gonna happen next. then she looekd down again. "ew. i threw up... whee "
Racy smiled back at luca, hugging him again. then she looks back at mistuki, seeing her arm on the ground, soom being put back by eddie. she shruddered, whispering. "um.. does that happen often...?" racy said, sounding really concerned and grossed out.

Mitsuki woke up, her eyes snapping open, and she looked at Eddie with surprise. She thought she was still in the Vietnam War and she looked at Eddie with surprise, him having a perfect resemblance to her lover, Haji. She stood up and walked over to him, kissing Eddie, thinking that he was Haji. She pulled away from the kiss and hugged him tightly, burying her head on his neck. "Haji, I.. I thought you were dead. I.. I was soo scared.." She murmured in his ear, crying at the same time.
Yuuta slowly opened his eyes and looked at Mia, holding her hand as soon as he realized what had happened. "Are you okay?" He was worried, but winced at the pain when he sat up. "Urgh," he put a hand to his wound and twitched in pain.
Luca nodded his head and shrugged. "It does." He shivered slightly, still not used to the fact that Mitsuki just tears her arm from her body. "I'm not really.. used to it.. still."
Saya hugged Ria and shivered, it felt cold for some sudden reason. She shrugged and looked up at the sky, closing her yellow eyes.

Eddie blinked, shocked, and confused. but just as a reflex he hugged her back comfortingly. he was still kinda suprised from the kiss. "um... im..." he looekd around, looking at the others for somethng to say.
Nate looekd at him, kinda shocked too. "are you thinking right?" nate asked, just as a normal untamed habbit.
Eddie looked at Nate dispointedly. "ugh, rude. of course shes thinking right... i..think..." eddie looekd down at mitsuki, still comforting her. "please.. dont cry. you dont have to cry... sweatdrop its okay now...." eddie said, smiling reassuringly.
Racy giggled. the she looekd back, seeing mitsuki kiss eddie. "what the..." racy was totally confused. "did she just- what was she- mistuki was-" racy was shocked. 0_0
Ria blinked a few times, looking at eddie and mistuki, kinda worriedly.

Mitsuki glanced at Nate and smiled. "I'm fine..." She buried her head on his neck and closed her eyes, soon stopping her tears from coming out of her eyes. "I love you," she murmured to Eddie. She fell asleep on Eddie's shoulder, using him as her support. "I love you," she murmured again in her sleep.
Saya looked at Eddie and stared. "I think.. she thinks that you're Haji, her lover in Vietnam." She looked down on the ground and hugged her knees. "She's reliving her memories from long ago..." She murmured softly.
Luca raised his hands up and looked at Eddie. "I'm not going to carry her." He looked at Racy and hugged her. "I'm busy.." He called out. [ xD ]
Eddie blushed, not really knowiung what to do. he keeps her from falling over, but soon ends up carrying her 'bridal-style', [ xD ] and keeping them bth from falling off the roof. "just.. dont hurt yourself... sweatdrop " he mumbled softly to mitsuki nervously. He looked at Saya, smiling weakly. "um.. ?"
Racy felt luca's arms wrap around her, blushing slightly. she smiled to herself, softly touching luca's arm.
Ria giggled. "wow.. first we were crying for our lives. now, love is in the air..." ria giggled again, confused yet satisfied.
nate sat back, kinda confused. "whatever, im out." nate said, hopping off the roof, walked awalking away slowly with his hands in his bloody pockets. he was still healing, barely being able to walk, but he did anyways. to get away from there.
ria sighed, running after nate.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:02 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia nodded, not looking over to Yuuta. She could see her face through Hiroshi and amaya's eyes. It scared her, and it was her own face. " I'm pretty good for being stabbed." She said a weak grin tugging at her lips. " Are you okay?" She asked, concern flashing through her eyes.

Yuuta nodded and grinned. "I'm fine," he coughed out. His face showed concern when she didn't look at him. He turned her head around so he could see, and he gasped. "What.. What happened?" He blurted.

Mia sighed looking down. " Mitsuki scratched me." The scratches were healing quickly, which meant scars. Not very noticable though. Very light, but still there. She sighed, figuring the two stab wounds would be really noticable in any bathing suit. [ XD thats what shes thinking right now. hehe ] Mia tried sitting up, but fell back again. " Too soon." She mumbled, still not making eye contact with yuuta.

He pulled her to his lap and buried his head on her neck. "I'm sorry.." he murmured. Yuuta hugged her tight, kissing the back of her neck. He closed his eyes, sighing. Still wincing from the pain that his wound caused.

Mia sighed. " I bet the scars won't be that noticable." She said shrugging slighly. She took one of his hands, stroking the outside part with a finger. She turned around and kissed him gently turning around a little on his lap. " I'm sorry you're in pain." She whispered into the kiss.
"It's fine," he murmured softly. Yuuta pulled away from the kiss and sighed softly. His eyes drooping sleepily. "I feel so tired," he whispered into her ear. Yuuta yawned, covering his mouth with his hand. "It doesn't matter if it's noticeable or not. You're still beautiful."

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:08 pm

angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

Eddie kinda shivered, seeing mitsuki's arm fall to his feet, twitching a bit. [ewwiee!! xD] eddie hesitated, but he quickly took it and pushed it back to to where it was supposed to be. as assumed, it reattached itself, and he stepped back. chills were sent down his spine.
Nate stood up. "Woah..0.0" nate said, seeing mitsuki with her many attempted but failed suicide attacks.
Ria looekd to mitsuki and her arm, shivering at disturbance of sight. she ended up throwing up, then she shakily dragged her hand across ehr lips. "ugh..." she felt dizzy, seeing all that. then she looekd around, seeing yuuta and mia laying therm healing. Mia was a vampire. so she should heal herself quickly. Yuuta too. then she looekd around some more, seeing racy and luca. ria smiled, awing at their cuteness. then she looked back at mitsuki and eddie, watching what was gonna happen next. then she looekd down again. "ew. i threw up... whee "
Racy smiled back at luca, hugging him again. then she looks back at mistuki, seeing her arm on the ground, soom being put back by eddie. she shruddered, whispering. "um.. does that happen often...?" racy said, sounding really concerned and grossed out.

Mitsuki woke up, her eyes snapping open, and she looked at Eddie with surprise. She thought she was still in the Vietnam War and she looked at Eddie with surprise, him having a perfect resemblance to her lover, Haji. She stood up and walked over to him, kissing Eddie, thinking that he was Haji. She pulled away from the kiss and hugged him tightly, burying her head on his neck. "Haji, I.. I thought you were dead. I.. I was soo scared.." She murmured in his ear, crying at the same time.
Yuuta slowly opened his eyes and looked at Mia, holding her hand as soon as he realized what had happened. "Are you okay?" He was worried, but winced at the pain when he sat up. "Urgh," he put a hand to his wound and twitched in pain.
Luca nodded his head and shrugged. "It does." He shivered slightly, still not used to the fact that Mitsuki just tears her arm from her body. "I'm not really.. used to it.. still."
Saya hugged Ria and shivered, it felt cold for some sudden reason. She shrugged and looked up at the sky, closing her yellow eyes.

Eddie blinked, shocked, and confused. but just as a reflex he hugged her back comfortingly. he was still kinda suprised from the kiss. "um... im..." he looekd around, looking at the others for somethng to say.
Nate looekd at him, kinda shocked too. "are you thinking right?" nate asked, just as a normal untamed habbit.
Eddie looked at Nate dispointedly. "ugh, rude. of course shes thinking right... i..think..." eddie looekd down at mitsuki, still comforting her. "please.. dont cry. you dont have to cry... sweatdrop its okay now...." eddie said, smiling reassuringly.
Racy giggled. the she looekd back, seeing mitsuki kiss eddie. "what the..." racy was totally confused. "did she just- what was she- mistuki was-" racy was shocked. 0_0

Mitsuki glanced at Nate and smiled. "I'm fine..." She buried her head on his neck and closed her eyes, soon stopping her tears from coming out of her eyes. "I love you," she murmured to Eddie. She fell asleep on Eddie's shoulder, using him as her support. "I love you," she murmured again in her sleep.
Saya looked at Eddie and stared. "I think.. she thinks that you're Haji, her lover in Vietnam." She looked down on the ground and hugged her knees. "She's reliving her memories from long ago..." She murmured softly.
Luca raised his hands up and looked at Eddie. "I'm not going to carry her." He looked at Racy and hugged her. "I'm busy.." He called out. [ xD ]
Eddie blushed, not really knowiung what to do. he keeps her from falling over, but soon ends up carrying her 'bridal-style', [ xD ] and keeping them bth from falling off the roof. "just.. dont hurt yourself... sweatdrop " he mumbled softly to mitsuki nervously. He looked at Saya, smiling weakly. "um.. ?"
Racy felt luca's arms wrap around her, blushing slightly. she smiled to herself, softly touching luca's arm.
Ria giggled. "wow.. first we were crying for our lives. now, love is in the air..." ria giggled again, confused yet satisfied.
nate sat back, kinda confused. "whatever, im out." nate said, hopping off the roof, walked awalking away slowly with his hands in his bloody pockets. he was still healing, barely being able to walk, but he did anyways. to get away from there.

"She's your problem now," Saya laughed at Eddie. She stood up and stretched, walking over to Sora and dragging him a ways distance from Yuuta and Mia, placing her hands on either side of his shoulder and shaking him slightly. Trying to wake him up.
Mitsuki cuddled against Eddie and smiled with contentment. "Where have you been all my life..." she murmured in her sleep. "I've missed you." She grabbed his shirt and buried her head on his chest.
Luca placed his head on Racy's shoulder, kissing the side of her neck. "I love you.." he whispered in her ear. He hugged her tightly and closed his eyes. Smiling happily.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:08 pm

The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia nodded, not looking over to Yuuta. She could see her face through Hiroshi and amaya's eyes. It scared her, and it was her own face. " I'm pretty good for being stabbed." She said a weak grin tugging at her lips. " Are you okay?" She asked, concern flashing through her eyes.

Yuuta nodded and grinned. "I'm fine," he coughed out. His face showed concern when she didn't look at him. He turned her head around so he could see, and he gasped. "What.. What happened?" He blurted.

Mia sighed looking down. " Mitsuki scratched me." The scratches were healing quickly, which meant scars. Not very noticable though. Very light, but still there. She sighed, figuring the two stab wounds would be really noticable in any bathing suit. [ XD thats what shes thinking right now. hehe ] Mia tried sitting up, but fell back again. " Too soon." She mumbled, still not making eye contact with yuuta.

He pulled her to his lap and buried his head on her neck. "I'm sorry.." he murmured. Yuuta hugged her tight, kissing the back of her neck. He closed his eyes, sighing. Still wincing from the pain that his wound caused.

Mia sighed. " I bet the scars won't be that noticable." She said shrugging slighly. She took one of his hands, stroking the outside part with a finger. She turned around and kissed him gently turning around a little on his lap. " I'm sorry you're in pain." She whispered into the kiss.
"It's fine," he murmured softly. Yuuta pulled away from the kiss and sighed softly. His eyes drooping sleepily. "I feel so tired," he whispered into her ear. Yuuta yawned, covering his mouth with his hand. "It doesn't matter if it's noticeable or not. You're still beautiful."

Mia blushed at his comment. " Thanks." She said smiling. "I think its the healing." She mumbled tiredly closing her eyes. Healing this much took a lot. She laid her head on his shoulder lightly, her neck loose. Her stomach was soar, but the stinging on her face was almost gone.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:14 pm

The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

"She's your problem now," Saya laughed at Eddie. She stood up and stretched, walking over to Sora and dragging him a ways distance from Yuuta and Mia, placing her hands on either side of his shoulder and shaking him slightly. Trying to wake him up.
Mitsuki cuddled against Eddie and smiled with contentment. "Where have you been all my life..." she murmured in her sleep. "I've missed you." She grabbed his shirt and buried her head on his chest.
Luca placed his head on Racy's shoulder, kissing the side of her neck. "I love you.." he whispered in her ear. He hugged her tightly and closed his eyes. Smiling happily.
Eddie blushed a bit more. "oh..um... ive.. ive always been here..i guess..." eddie said, slowlly slipping off the roof, landing back on the safe green grass below them. he started walking back to mistuki's dorm, aiming to let her rest there for a moment. to clear her head.
racy blushed madly, feeling luca get closer to her. she wasnt used to this. luca being like this with her. but she liked it. she rested her head on his, sighing a happy relaxing sigh. then she opened her eyes, lookgina round. "um.. c-can we gett off the roof now? sweatdrop " racy asked, uncomfterble being on a high building that was dripping blood off the tiles.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:17 pm

negi teleports to a tree and watches them and laughes alittle

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:18 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia blushed at his comment. " Thanks." She said smiling. "I think its the healing." She mumbled tiredly closing her eyes. Healing this much took a lot. She laid her head on his shoulder lightly, her neck loose. Her stomach was soar, but the stinging on her face was almost gone.

Yuuta lifted Mia, carrying her bridal-style [ xD ] and jumped off the roof. He walked swiftly towards Mia's dorm. "It's not," he chuckled.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:22 pm

angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

Eddie blushed a bit more. "oh..um... ive.. ive always been here..i guess..." eddie said, slowlly slipping off the roof, landing back on the safe green grass below them. he started walking back to mistuki's dorm, aiming to let her rest there for a moment. to clear her head.
racy blushed madly, feeling luca get closer to her. she wasnt used to this. luca being like this with her. but she liked it. she rested her head on his, sighing a happy relaxing sigh. then she opened her eyes, lookgina round. "um.. c-can we gett off the roof now? sweatdrop " racy asked, uncomfterble being on a high building that was dripping blood off the tiles.

"Don't leave me again... Please don't.." She mumbled, gripping his shirt even more. Scared that he might up and leave her, like he did last time. She buried her head on his chest and smiled happily.
Luca chuckled and nodded. "We should." He lifted her from the ground, carrying her bridal-style. [ xD ] He jumped off of the roof, landing gently on the wet grass. He kissed Racy's forehead and walked towards her dorm, since his was too messy.

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:23 pm

The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Yuuta lifted Mia, carrying her bridayl-style [ xD ] and jumping off the roof. He walked swiftly towards Mia's dorm. "It's not," he chuckled.

"Iono." Mia mumbled wrapping her arms around his neck. " All I know is that I need to wash off, because I'm completley coated in blood." She groaned. " Mia stroked his cheek with the hand tha she had wrapped around his neck. She sighed, cuddling closer.
Hiroshi picked Amaya up like the princess she was and jumped down also, trailing behind everyone walking carefuly. " Will you be okay alone tonight? I can sleep on the floor if you want..." He murmured looking at her with concern.
Amaya shut her eyes cuddling closer. " C-could you?" She asked quietly, scared.
Hiroshi chuckled and nodded, kissing her on the forehead.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:28 pm

The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

"Don't leave me again... Please don't.." She mumbled, gripping his shirt even more. Scared that he might up and leave her, like he did last time. She buried her head on his chest and smiled happily.
Luca chuckled and nodded. "We should." He lifted her from the ground, carrying her bridal-style. [ xD ] He jumped off of the roof, landing gently on the wet grass. He kissed Racy's forehead and walked towards her dorm, since his was too messy.
eddie smiled softly. he was becomg more comfteble with this, more used to it so he didnt blush to much anymore. "i wont... ill always be here..." eddie whispered, lightly pushing open her dorm door and laying her gently on her bed to sleep.
Racy blushed again, her breathing staggering a bit. she was nervous. she hadnt had that done to her in a long time, but it gave her a nice feeling. a nice welcoming feeling. racy soon got sleepy, from the whole drama on the roof. "thank you..." she whispered softly, her eyes half closed, feeling sleepy. luca was the only thing keepong her sane on the roof, the only thing keeping her from killing herself. the only thing to keep her wanting to live.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Yuuta lifted Mia, carrying her bridayl-style [ xD ] and jumping off the roof. He walked swiftly towards Mia's dorm. "It's not," he chuckled.

"Iono." Mia mumbled wrapping her arms around his neck. " All I know is that I need to wash off, because I'm completley coated in blood." She groaned. " Mia stroked his cheek with the hand tha she had wrapped around his neck. She sighed, cuddling closer.
Hiroshi picked Amaya up like the princess she was and jumped down also, trailing behind everyone walking carefuly. " Will you be okay alone tonight? I can sleep on the floor if you want..." He murmured looking at her with concern.
Amaya shut her eyes cuddling closer. " C-could you?" She asked quietly, scared.
Hiroshi chuckled and nodded, kissing her on the forehead.

Yuuta chuckled and looked at himself. "I need to take a shower too," he laughed. He held Mia closer to him and kissed her forehead. They soon arrive at her dorm, and Yuuta set Mia down on her own feet, gently. "Imma wait for you here.." he mumbled. He walked over to Mia's bed and lied down, closing his eyes.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:42 pm

angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

eddie smiled softly. he was becomg more comfteble with this, more used to it so he didnt blush to much anymore. "i wont... ill always be here..." eddie whispered, lightly pushing open her dorm door and laying her gently on her bed to sleep.
Racy blushed again, her breathing staggering a bit. she was nervous. she hadnt had that done to her in a long time, but it gave her a nice feeling. a nice welcoming feeling. racy soon got sleepy, from the whole drama on the roof. "thank you..." she whispered softly, her eyes half closed, feeling sleepy. luca was the only thing keepong her sane on the roof, the only thing keeping her from killing herself. the only thing to keep her wanting to live.

Mitsuki held on to his shirt and frowned slightly. "Mhm.. Don't leave..." She mumbled. She turned around, still hanging onto his shirt. "Don't leave me," she repeated.
"You're cute when you blush." He commented when he saw her blush. He kissed her on the cheek and opened the door to her dorm since they had arrived. "You should sleep. That whole drama on the roof must've tired you out," he whispered. Luca set her down on her bed and took off her shoes for her. He climbed on the bed and lied down beside her, kicking his shoes off. He hugged Racy and buried his face on her back.

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:48 pm

The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

Mitsuki held on to his shirt and frowned slightly. "Mhm.. Don't leave..." She mumbled. She turned around, still hanging onto his shirt. "Don't leave me," she repeated.
"You're cute when you blush." He commented when he saw her blush. He kissed her on the cheek and opened the door to her dorm since they had arrived. "You should sleep. That whole drama on the roof must've tired you out," he whispered. Luca set her down on her bed and took off her shoes for her. He climbed on the bed and lied down beside her, kicking his shoes off. He hugged Racy and buried his face on her back.
Eddie blushed slightly again. "o-okay..." and eddie gently sat on her bed, smiling softly looking at mistuki. he touched her hand thatw as clinging onto his shirt, comfortingly, and slightly hoping she would let go anytime soon. sweatdrop
Racy smiled lightly. she wouldve never expected any of this to happen with luca. the one she met at the hospital.. seemed to... calm, collective, cool. this one was all lovey dovey and huggy wuggy. [xD] but both of them were very nice. racy sighed, comfterbly, relaxing in his arms, falling soundly asleep.
[[g'night, Ate x3]]
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games